AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-23, 00:31   Link #41
Rahan

So, Jiraiya defeated the 3 Pain and finished them (nailed them with some huge swords in the chest) and walked away.
A new Pain takes him by surprise and cut his arm. There are 6 Pain now, including the finished ones !

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-11-23 at 01:27.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 00:55   Link #42
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
hes a dead man

my prediction of him living is turning completely assward backward. no arm = no seals. which in turn leaves him worthless vs 6 pains.
Old 2007-11-23, 01:50   Link #43
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Kishimoto's blatant foreshadows never fails. Jiraiya, as sad as it is, is going to die.
Old 2007-11-23, 01:51   Link #44
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Well, Jiraiya is done for. After losing one arm, unless he shows Oro kind of skills and grow another arm, he cannot use his techniques. And, the frogs cannot do much against 6 of those, without Jiraiya's help. Now, it has become clear, why Itachi has become a dog of the organization. He definitely made the right choice. Though I would have liked to see the Uchiha brothers kissing the floor with their blood in front of Pein. But, I guess, we will not see any of those scenes - call it pride of the author.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 02:26   Link #45
Rahan

It looks like Nagato is not one of the six. Where is he ? Does is still even exists or did he "dissolve" his conscience in 6 specialized bodies ? Maybe, he's playing in the shadows, letting "Pein" (the rain maker who is also the statue summoner and ring holder) work for Madara and is ready to backstab him once he doesn't need him anymore ? (I honestly don't know how the Uchihas fit in Pein's ambitions, or how Madara could have ambitions when he is with a guy who plans to bomb the whole world)

I also don't know why Madara did warn Pein of Naruto. At this point, even the FRS would not be of much use. Jiraiya also used Boombastic jutsus, probably not as powerful, but with better delivery ways, and look where it did lead him. Maybe Madara totally underestimates Pein.
Old 2007-11-23, 02:44   Link #46
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Base Naruto now is thousand leagues from challenging the likes of Pain. FRS is lame, you have to hit him first, making clones as a way of diversion is useless in front of the Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Byakugan. Not to mention the severe damage it does to the user's arm. Madara is probably telling Pain to be wary of the Kyuubi than Naruto himself. If he releases more than 4 tails, he'll definitely be a hard one to deal with. Right now, it will need serious plotkai for base Naruto to be a threat. Strategies, techniques, intellect, Naruto does not excel in any of these. His will can only carry him so far against a masterful opponent.
Old 2007-11-23, 02:50   Link #47
Rahan

Then, he would have warned all Akatsuki after the Orochimaru fight (assuming he is aware of this fight), he would not have talked about a jutsu able to destroy 2 hearts.
and diversions can work just as fine against sharingan / byakugan (and probably rinnegan), they can't tell who the real one is, and since the clones can make the FRS, there is no reason FRS would not work against those eyes.
Old 2007-11-23, 03:26   Link #48
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Well, Jiraiya is done for. After losing one arm, unless he shows Oro kind of skills and grow another arm, he cannot use his techniques. And, the frogs cannot do much against 6 of those, without Jiraiya's help. Now, it has become clear, why Itachi has become a dog of the organization. He definitely made the right choice. Though I would have liked to see the Uchiha brothers kissing the floor with their blood in front of Pein. But, I guess, we will not see any of those scenes - call it pride of the author.
Not true, we've seen itachi use one hand to make seals and use jutsu's so for jiraya to do the same is entirely within the realm of possibilities.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 03:32   Link #49
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Not true, we've seen itachi use one hand to make seals and use jutsu's so for jiraya to do the same is entirely within the realm of possibilities.
But even if he looks calm and composed, Jiraiya is turning back to normal and it's a pretty bad sign.

I still don't think he is going to die here (mutilations don't result in death in shounen mangas), but the fight is over.
Old 2007-11-23, 06:37   Link #50
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Ya Jiraya's whole things is using ninjutsu, it's gonna be tough for him to keep fighting if he's lost an arm. I still haven't seen this weeks chapter but things are sounding pretty dire for our favorite pervert.
Old 2007-11-23, 06:45   Link #51
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Guy's...Jiraiya is in hermit mode...Frogs are reptiles right?... My guess is that he'll somehow regenerate (like DBZ's Piccolo) another arm to fight Pein.

He's definetly in a bad position...and let's just hope my prediction is correct.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...7&postcount=62

Which means...right now before the final blow (at the end of this next chapter (380)...Tsunade will jump in...followed by the rest.)
Old 2007-11-23, 06:48   Link #52
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Yeesh. I wish Jiraiya just leaves the village already. It is an EXPEDITION. Not an all out, frontal assault.

I really wish no others gets entangled into it (ehem>BLEACH<ehem).

BUT, it really seems plausible someone could jump in. Could be Yamato, Tsunade, whomever.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 06:54   Link #53
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Guy's...Jiraiya is in hermit mode...Frogs are reptiles right?... My guess is that he'll somehow regenerate (like DBZ's Piccolo) another arm to fight Pein.

He's definetly in a bad position...and let's just hope my prediction is correct.

Which means...right now before the final blow (at the end of this next chapter (380)...Tsunade will jump in...followed by the rest.)
No, frogs are amphibians, and most amphibians don't have regenerative abilities, especially when it comes to major extremities.
Old 2007-11-23, 08:02   Link #54
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

hmm.. so let's hope that ure rite, coz that will be preferable thing to happen for me. I'd like to see oro come back and kick some ass.... and he will be the 3rd party, not akatsuki's side , nor konoha, but enemy of his enemy is his friend....
so it will bring the story live and rich again. so far we suddenly see the situation that naruto are narrowing..... and not as rich and intriguing as before.... the conflct is focused on good side vs bad side.. and it all done in a very looong chapter. it;s pretty boring i think
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 08:44   Link #55
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
erm

dun think jiraiya will die and i dun think naruto can take on pein now .... maybe another time skip >.> to learn how to control the full nine tails chakra witouth the tranformation something like the nejii fight.. could be cool... and then his jutsu would be like 9999999999999x stronger and the broken arm wouldbe fixed in a 0.0001 sec .. but some1 has to teach him this ... to control the kyuubi maybe the yondaime will do it since jiraiya probably cant cuz he screwed up last time .. or his mother.. or some1 of the whirlpool country ( it wasnt stated kushina was dead was it ? pls tell iforgot)
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 10:33   Link #56
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Jiraiya had already used a lot of chakra. His two hands were barely enough to get rid of three Peins (I am considering the amount of techniques he had to use for that). Now he has 6 of them as opponents, who most probably have a different set of techniques. Expecting Jiraiya to stop them with one hand is too much.

Unless Pein leaves the place and the fight himself before getting rid of Jiraiya due to some reason, or some unexpected help arrives that would force Pein to leave, then I don't see a way for Jiraiya to get out of that, alive. Of course, I am assuming Jiraiya is different than Orochimaru and Itachi, and will not take his leave to save his a...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 10:35   Link #57
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

I really hope naruto has some jutsu jiriaya told him not to use or somthin cuz right now, Pein is owning all.

And sharingan prolly has some other ubermove cuz Madara>Pein

In the end, all I can say is WTF happened to prewriting?
pizzajincuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 10:49   Link #58
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
You guys are hopeless...
Spoiler for manga:
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 11:02   Link #59
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Permanent maiming? (Assault occasioning grievous bodily harm + intent = life)

Props to Kishimoto for doing that, although the downside is gg Jiraiya
Old 2007-11-23, 11:52   Link #60
Psychotic
Nothing important

J-man just cant die. He has too important task to do. Deidara lost both arms and survived. Im sure Jiraya has much more on hes sleeve that we haven't seen so far. Ok im kind of J-fanboy but i just cant believe it. He knows his opponent(s) and have jutsu arsenal to fight anyone. We havn't really seen what that hermit mode can really do. Pein has clearly a wekaness on that all the bodies have just one ability that they can use. Just counter them and pwn Think about MS itatchi and kisame were forced to retreat on 1vs2 situation.
Psychotic is offline   Reply With Quote