AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-29, 06:47   Link #41
Kowai

so sasuke vs itachi finally is coming.
no one ever consider that sasuke = failing? (dieing)
man that would be sweeet
Old 2007-11-29, 06:51   Link #42
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka View Post
idk way to much jumping around from scene to scene. Usally there's only a few jumps at most. Maybe it's just me though.

perhaps too much jumping, but a little progress on occassion there make it more make sense than everything happen simultaneosly
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 07:07   Link #43
Spideyknight

Sasuke will easily win against Itachi with his SSJ4 regular Sharingan(or he'll have Mangekyou due to being all SSJ4 powered up) then he'll bust out SSJ4 Chidori and it's game over for Itachi. Fun stuff.
Spideyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 09:17   Link #44
Exia

SSJ4?? lol since wen was saskue a sayian lol
Exia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 14:00   Link #45
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
here is the confirmed chapter
[...]
This cant be real. Kishi just doesnt work this way.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-11-30 at 11:40.
DrunkenRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 14:16   Link #46
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

ALRIGHT... lets get down to the important issue.

How many chapters will it take Sasuke to go CS2??

I say one. The chapter after this.

What do you think?
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 14:21   Link #47
Hage-bai
Banned

Another lame attempt at a rasengan? If true, it seems Kishimoto is still stuck in a well of mediocrity with no escape.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 14:31   Link #48
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I guess it has become apparent that Madara using (dead or living, doesn't matter at this point) Obito's body is a likely possibility considering what Pein achieved with Yahiko's carcass (in addition to his techniques). Of course that is also true for Madara's dead body (though one then wonders why Pein didn't use any of the leftover Uchiha bodies for his jutsu, converting them to Rinnegan users in those bodies might help a lot). Also, I wonder how much plot modification it would require to make Madara sharing a part of Pein, or being the original Pein.

And, a confrontation between Kakashi and another Sharingan user is a nice opportunity to discover more about Tobi and Madara. If normal attacks won't work on him, then Kakashi's MS may show itself. Also, if Tobi intends to delay them with the sole purpose of preventing them stopping the meeting between Itachi and Sasuke, then him showing his true face is a likely scenario.

Oh by the way I eagerly wait for an Obi-Wan Kenobi move from Itachi to let his brother do the killing and make him join the force, so that he can act from behind the curtains. I also wait for Oro to project its spiritual self onto Itachi's mind.

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2007-11-29 at 15:06. Reason: correction...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 15:01   Link #49
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post

What do you think?
My guess: at least two chapters from the start of the fight.

I don't think Itachi wants to fight just yet. He had Sasuke come to the Uchiha meeting place for a reason. He's going to want to talk-- maybe about the Uchiha clan, Sharingan's purpose, Madara, etc. Of course, if Sasuke doesn't want to hear it and immediately attacks (which is likely) Itachi's going to have to smack him around and force him to listen. Then we'll get explanation and flashbacks. After that, Sasuke will go CS2 and the serious fighting begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Also, if Tobi intends to delay them with the sole purpose of stopping the meeting between Itachi and Sasuke, then him showing his true face is a likely scenario.
Stopping the meeting between Itachi and Sasuke? Doesn't it seem like he's trying to do the opposite? Or is that what you meant?
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 15:05   Link #50
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Stopping the meeting between Itachi and Sasuke? Doesn't it seem like he's trying to do the opposite? Or is that what you meant?
Sorry, I seem to have accidentally deleted the part related to Konoha team while editing. There should be "preventing them" before stopping.
Old 2007-11-29, 16:32   Link #51
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post

What do you think?
There may be some long dialog, either in real time or in Itachi's tsukiyomi world. Yet another fight without revealing anything about the Uchiha secrets would be too simple and boring.

If Sasuke goes CS2 i think Itachi will say that he is pathetic if he cannot fight as an Uchiha against him, but has to transform to some sort of monster.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 17:19   Link #52
Naotaka
Sensei

Regardless of how long it takes Sasuke to use his CS2 the only thing I want to see from this fight is Itachi wooping his sorry @$$ all over the place. Maybe then that stupid bastard will realise that his whole life has been a mistake, and that he should of stayed in his village like a good little boy. Plus Itachi is just to cool to loose to his shmuck of a brother that would do anything for revenge.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 18:49   Link #53
reloaded
skywalker

I dont believe Sasuke can actually fight on par with Itachi without first aquiring MS, Sasukes speed may have improved but Itachi can still pull off jutsus at blinding speeds.
Many of Sasukes techniques should have been shown in the Deidara fight whereas no one has seen the full extent of Itachis powers, Sasuke better have found an effective counter measure against the Underworld Moon technique.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 21:11   Link #54
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Kisame showed such great manners, actually asking if they would wait while Sasuke goes on ahead. I'm definitely looking forward to the conclusion of the Pein/Jiraiya face-off, however as I thought (and most everyone else) it is looking more and more like the Oro/Sandaime fight all over. I wonder if Jiraiya has some secret summoning technique like the Death Seal in order to get rid of the 6 peins? It will be interesting to see how that plays out. And it seems that Tobi may face off with Team Naruto/
Old 2007-11-29, 21:34   Link #55
mayhem

Sasuke's not naruto, kishi wrote sasuke as an intelligent calculative ninja. I doubt he's still the same kid who would go charging in trying to kill itachi head on and I doubt that he would fight itachi if he had not found a way to defeat him.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 21:44   Link #56
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Sasuke's not naruto, kishi wrote sasuke as an intelligent calculative ninja. I doubt he's still the same kid who would go charging in trying to kill itachi head on and I doubt that he would fight itachi if he had not found a way to defeat him.
Normally, that's the way Sasuke is.. but against Itachi he's shown to fight like a complete idiot blinded by rage who just rushes in with chidori. But against Itachi's bunshin, he fought a little better.

Sasuke's rage against Itachi doesn't seem to have changed, but he might be able to control his emotions better now. Still, I don't think Sasuke has a definite way of beating Itachi. He's simply going to give it everything he has.

I'm really more interested to see what happens to Jiraiya at this point. I hope they resolve that before they get to Sasuke and Itachi's fight.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 22:04   Link #57
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
I dont believe Sasuke can actually fight on par with Itachi without first aquiring MS
Quote:
Sasuke's rage against Itachi doesn't seem to have changed, but he might be able to control his emotions better now. Still, I don't think Sasuke has a definite way of beating Itachi.
I really hope you two are right, cause if Sasuke does end up killing his brother, I would seriously loose most of my intrest in this manga. Not even that I mind Itachi dying that much at some point, just not to Sasuke.....
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 23:19   Link #58
X_Danny_X

the RAW is out for Chapter 380, so if you know where to look, download the chapter.

the SPOILER that I put up and confirmed by Himajin is correct. Jiraya has that discussion with Pein, Tsunade worries about Jiraya, Naruto and the gang confront Tobi and Naruto tries to do a Rasengan on Tobi and basically just passes through his body, Sasuke confronts Itachi alone and Kisame is about to fight Suigetsu or more precisely having some fighting words with him.
Old 2007-11-30, 02:06   Link #59
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo boring.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 02:18   Link #60
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I guess the best image from the chapter is Itachi sitting on the king's chair in a bored leg-crossed mode waiting calmly for his death. Let's hope he has a nice death synchronized with Jiraiya's...