Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-20, 04:56   Link #21
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingjong View Post
It seems releases not from the manga are off limits, but then again they've never done an original kidou either.
Well it hasn't stopped the anime(Rangiku's shikai ability) and the video games from showing releases before the manga. Maybe it really IS his Shikai.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions though, it might not be. Like you said, we'll see. I'm still hoping for it to be Hisagi's shikai
Old 2007-12-20, 05:05   Link #22
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Exquias part was done really good I remember having a star wars discussion with NSW back in the chapter thread . Exquias look awesome It was cool to see Dol go out in Blaze of Glory . Gin Has turned into Aizen Conscience we think then Gin comes back to fool us with his snarky self. The Funny thing is Aizen wtfraped the hollow underling with his reatsu . But The pink haired Espada Szayel could take it at full force …. I remember GJ facing the same consequences. So does this mean Szayel is more powerful than GJ ….????

Dondo cracked the best joke of the show was Pesche a figment of my Imagination O_O . DondoXRenji chemistry was undeniable …. Though I did not quite like the fight between BDSM and Ishida, it was not the fight itself but how it was animated especially the background the poor art . Their was a similar scenario when Aizen is introduce he had black hair and was poorly animated IMO

The highlight of the show was definitely Rukia ……….. ………………………. And her confrontation with freaky Espada . The freaky Espada has come out excellent I like his seiyu . The voice suites his mysterious personality and add a bit of suspense to him . And zomg the shocker its Kaien Dono . The seiyu of Arro is Toshihiko Seki i.e. Sanzo Sama . I will do an article on him shortly

One of the few episodes I enjoyed in Bleach after the Reunion in Las Noches

Spoiler for For those of you who remember the chapter thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirch View Post
The VA that they got to do the "goth-epsada-chick" voice was a good choice. (same VA as Clare in Claymore, I believe) Not too cute, not too rough.
Yep I have done an article on Clare for Claymore transferring it in

Bleach - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion ( clicky)
Old 2007-12-20, 05:13   Link #23
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
i want to know how that "reiatsu-rape" really works, is it possible to concentrate it on a single person? or is it just an illusion(in aizens case)... i mean, why would grimmjaw go down while other weaker espada enjoy their tea? Or the messenger, nearly dieing while szayel stands behind him like nothing happened?
Old 2007-12-20, 05:37   Link #24
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The Funny thing is Aizen wtfraped the hollow underling with his reatsu . But The pink haired Espada Szayel could take it at full force …. I remember GJ facing the same consequences. So does this mean Szayel is more powerful than GJ ….????
clicky)
I'd prefer to think that Aizen is using only 0.01% of his reiatsu when intimidating underlings or Grimjow. If he used his full force reiatsu, I bet the skin would melt off those near him and buildings would crumble under the pressure. Good to see Dordonni going out fighting, nothing less than what he deserves. And has he finally shaken off the don canonji lookalike suspicions?
Old 2007-12-20, 08:06   Link #25
medigo

Dont blame the backgrounds on the animators..
it was like that in the manga as well, just not as 'bright'
Old 2007-12-20, 09:34   Link #26
Razz

So who is Kaien? Have we seen him before? I don't remember him.

And obviously Aizen is targeting only one person with his reiatsu. Why are people assuming Szayel > Grimmjow? ...
Old 2007-12-20, 09:54   Link #27
Jerseykid

Take out the part with renji and humpty dumpty and this gets a 9.5. Best episode in awhile. The Aizen stuff is just too cool
Old 2007-12-20, 12:00   Link #28
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
i want to know how that "reiatsu-rape" really works, is it possible to concentrate it on a single person? or is it just an illusion(in aizens case)... i mean, why would grimmjaw go down while other weaker espada enjoy their tea? Or the messenger, nearly dieing while szayel stands behind him like nothing happened?
I think he has to be able to target whoever or whatever he wants. I think it clearly obvious that you cant be on one side of the world and the person your targeting is on the other and you exude your reiatsu and still crush him. There has to be a field of range when exuding it, no matter how strong you are, and if you look carefully it does seems as if Szayel is standing behind the curtain of reiatsu you see.
Old 2007-12-20, 13:19   Link #29
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

this was a good episode just because i got see ichimaru gin for a bit =], this is just a theory but i think ichimaru gin just followed aizen for the sake of having fun coz it seems thats all he cares about and there is not enough of that in soul society...perhaps he is just hanging around to get some fun =] lol well thats a lame theory i know, and i have great feeling there is a deeper meaning in ichimaru actions. =]
Old 2007-12-20, 17:29   Link #30
astrallionheart

There seems to be some evidence that reaitsu spamming is directed, either in a general direction, area, or an individual target.

The powerful souls in Bleach have a latent amount of reaitsu leaking, maybe when they direct it it focuses that general dispersion into a fire hose toward a specific target or area.
Old 2007-12-20, 17:29   Link #31
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I wonder if 103 is really dead... anyone think he made it past Gin's minions?

That last scene was well-done, especially Arroniro's "voices".

Oh, and that pink-haired guy looks weak. I doubt he'll last very long in a fight.
Aizen looked pretty weak imo when we first saw him.

Aaroniero? for some reason habenero or however you spell it comes to mind
Old 2007-12-20, 20:13   Link #32
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrokinetic View Post
this was a good episode just because i got see ichimaru gin for a bit =], this is just a theory but i think ichimaru gin just followed aizen for the sake of having fun coz it seems thats all he cares about and there is not enough of that in soul society...perhaps he is just hanging around to get some fun =] lol well thats a lame theory i know, and i have great feeling there is a deeper meaning in ichimaru actions. =]
I totally agree! I think Gin is with Aizen because it amuses him to do so... Not out of loyalty or friend ship

Dordonii doesn't look like Kanoji anymore...In Black & White...He resembled him greatly...

I like UNNAMED GOTH LOLI Seiyuu...Fit her perfectly. And she looked so cute!
I really looking forward to the next episode!
Old 2007-12-20, 20:57   Link #33
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Not a bad episode, the animation was pretty decent for the most part. Alot of peeps beat me to the fact that I loved the gothy Arrancar girls voice as well, was fitting and cute. I was hoping ole Don Panini wouldn't die and maybe would join forces with Ichi and the gang in some way. He was definately one of the cooler Espada.. er Ex Espada. Also who was that group that Don went at balls to the wall with, where are they in the HM heirarchy, are they just guards there? Always love the interaction between Aizen and Gin, you can tell Aizen is enjoying what is going on also, maybe not as much as Gin, or maybe so but he hides it well. Chado looks to be having it rough with whoever he's dealing with, not alot care about his character but I really want to see what he is made of and how he deals with tough opponents.

Rukia meets flute head, nice voices for him indeed, or her, it? I don't do manga, but I think it's kind of cool to mix up the anime compared to the manga. That way it'll give the manga readers a little variation and surprise instead of knowing exactly how things pan out.
The intro with the new DDR clips looked awesome, I want to see it badly, maybe we can actually see old man zombie hands kick someones ass and perhaps catch more glimpses of his power. It looks like almost all of soul society is involved in some way which is cool cause it's been awhile since we seen alot of them in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
So who is Kaien? Have we seen him before? I don't remember him.
He was a father/older brother figure to Rukia, whom he taught how to fight and helped her find a place within the 13th Division. He was also a prodigy amongst shinigami; graduating from a six year curriculum in just one year and becoming a lieutenant five years after. He was also married to another shinigami, the 3rd Seat of his division, Miyako. One day, however, Miyako was possessed by a hollow and killed her subordinates, leading Kaien to fight the hollow in an attempt to avenge her. Kaien, however, is also possessed by the Hollow, causing him to attack Rukia. Although Ukitake attempts to save her but his disease hinders his efforts. Rukia raises her zanpakuto in self-defense as Kaien lunges at Rukia, the blade pierces thorugh him and he dies in her arms, thanking her.

That was early on in the series, some may not remember him cause he wasn't shown very much, but Rukia is freaking now that she sees him, or at least his likeness. Seems to me that creepy Espada prolly has the ability to change looks, or maybe has some sort of illusional power like Aizen or Ririn. Anyways I hope the pacing of the action and episodes keeps at a high speed. As for Renji I wonder why he hasn't gone bankai on Dondo, hell he does it to everyone else lol. Bleach is definately getting interesting, anyways Happy Holidays everyone!!
Old 2007-12-20, 21:22   Link #34
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

To me the highlight of the episode was Dordonii's monologue stating how grateful he was for Ichigo to show him his Hollow form, and that Ichigo should be far cruel than his enemies if he wants to survive the battles ahead.

And what an irony that Dordonii encourages that Ichigo should become as the Devil, since the Privaron Espadas' looks resemble like a carnival portrayal of the Devil.

Speaking of Aizen, the guy becomes so ambivalent and ambiguous regarding Ichigo and co.'s current intrusion in Las Noches.
Nobody can ever speculate what Aizen is thinking, and he gets scary with that omniscience of him.

It may be true that Gin just hangs around with Aizen, because he needs pretty damn fun, but I didn't know that Aizen could as well experience fun since at the surface portrays himself to caustic, logical, and ordered.

Just to conclude the episode I'm very glad that the Hueco Mundo arc is finally turning the story non-linear as it was back in Soul Society arc.

After Ichigo's match with Dordonii was over they jumped to Ishida's fight with the female Priv Espada for a brief time, then came Ruchia's turn with the Noveno Espada, Aaroniero Arururieri.

What Rukia is already matched against an Espada? She must have the worst luck streak of the whole group, and in particular because the noveno is an old friend.
Old 2007-12-20, 23:01   Link #35
Traece
:cool:

Hasn't Rukia always had the worst luck? I mean.. She's been soul-injured how many times in this series? How many times have the other characters been soul-injured in such a way? You get my point.. She's darn unlucky. Let's just hope that Ishida and his opponent don't get too attached to eachother. <_< *Cough*
Old 2007-12-21, 00:35   Link #36
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Hasn't Rukia always had the worst luck? I mean.. She's been soul-injured how many times in this series? How many times have the other characters been soul-injured in such a way? You get my point.. She's darn unlucky. Let's just hope that Ishida and his opponent don't get too attached to eachother. <_< *Cough*
lol- and she still lives!- hate to make myself an enemy of ichiXruki fans, but I wanted her to die in the SS arc, lol you are right she has the worst luck with enemies, hahahaha, it seems whichever chicka [not a man]Ishida fights he'll fall for anyway
Old 2007-12-21, 07:15   Link #37
BleachOD
Banned

How come Ishida always fights chicks? Is it because he's sensitive or is it because he is the only one who would fight a girl?
Old 2007-12-21, 07:20   Link #38
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

*whip crack*

IMO.

Should really go watch this ep, sounds good!
Old 2007-12-21, 08:08   Link #39
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
God whenever Aizen does anything that resembles a smile i get creeped out like seeing the old dirty man down the street thats looking at the kids as they ride by on their bikes. I thought Gin was creepy but Aizen is to especially when Reitsu rapes people that look in his eye is just so so wrong.
Old 2007-12-21, 08:37   Link #40
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
How come Ishida always fights chicks? Is it because he's sensitive or is it because he is the only one who would fight a girl?

yeah he is the only one who would fight her... or become best friends and watch soaps/telenovelas togehter
Closed Thread