AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-22, 02:25   Link #81
ThoHell

AHHHHHHH....poor poor Nemu, I liked her too. She'll be back! Man not only was this weeks Naruto chapter good, so was this weeks Bleach. Everything is being set up for one huge final event...soooo excited!
Old 2007-12-22, 10:56   Link #82
BleachOD
Banned

"Pinky" is pretty Kickass after all. He should be much higher than 8. He dodges bankai and manages to bang a hot chick at the same time!

Favorite line..."It makes my hair completely unmanageable ...Don't you think so? " Mayuri "I've seen worse"

Last edited by BleachOD; 2007-12-22 at 16:48.
Old 2007-12-22, 14:14   Link #83
Monkey D. Luffy

lol at that .gif by Geta Boshi.

That has to be one of the strangest abilities I've ever seen in any series, the one by Szayel. It's bad for Nemu but Mayuri probably isn't sweating it because probably he has something up his sleeve.
Old 2007-12-22, 14:20   Link #84
Lelite

Yay, I knew Szayel wouldn't get done in so easily.

I think the reason he's number 8 is because, as he himself said, he's not much of a fighter guy as he is a collect-and-analyze-information guy, so his fighting ability on its own is fairly weak; but coupled with his analytical skills, it places him a lot higher than #8

Also.... Am I the only person who doesn't want to see Zaraki vs. Nnoitora? I really couldn't care less about this battle. It's just going to be a more extreme version of Ichigo vs. Grimmjow Round 3 - except without my favourite Espada this time. We've seen the same damn thing a million times before.

At least Szayel vs. Mayuri offers a... 'creative' outlet and some intelligence instead of just dumb skull-bashing, although admittedly, I also want this battle to end and the whole company to GTFO from Hueco Mundo. It's getting way too redundant.

...I'm detecting a disturbed vibe from these latest chapters - the same one as you could sense in Zombie Powder. Is Kubo feeling ok?
Old 2007-12-22, 17:59   Link #85
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

That scene was really disturbing. Not something I haven't seen before just not something I expected from Bleach. It's a rather interesting ability but I'm really hoping this battle isn't going to turn into a "who can gross the other guy out the most" kind of fight.

If I remember correctly isn't Nemu fake? As in didn't Mayuri create her? That's probably why he isn't worried, he can just remake her. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have a contingency plan. The guy seems to have a backup plan for everything! Probably infected Nemu just in case...the bastard.

Zaraki is one of my favorite bleach characters but...he is kinda dull. Brute strength mainly. I'm hoping his arrival isn't just more of the same and that he's learned a few tricks since the last time we saw him fight.
Old 2007-12-22, 20:42   Link #86
kirose
The Destiny Child

But zaraki relying on brute strength is what makes him so interesting. He doesn't use kido, zanpacto abilities, or anything except himself. If he did those things, he wouldn't be zaraki, he would be just another captain.

Despite this I am still hoping he pulls out a bankai, as long as it is true to him, meaning it gives him a super blade, or some defence,instead of changing his unique style. And only then becouse I want to see him be feared by everyone again .

Yeah I agree that mayuri has something evil and clever up his sleeve. He prolly guessed the ability becouse of the swords name and prepared in some way, that we will discover after he does some more acting
Old 2007-12-22, 21:30   Link #87
Arsanii

.... Seriousely.. when is they Szyael dude gonna die?? The fights been going on for chapters now! Geez. lol~
Old 2007-12-23, 02:18   Link #88
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
poor nemu XD

she died without doing much at all...

We'll, ishida kept spouting his name, it shoudlnt be that hard to over hear it. Im really getting annoying at Szayel. Hes lasted for too long lol like come on, a no.7 lasted like 3 chapters and this guy just wont die for like 40 chapts XD
I don't think she is dead or that is really her...plus according to Mayuri...He's done much worse...I think Nemu will survive
Old 2007-12-23, 02:54   Link #89
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelite View Post
Also.... Am I the only person who doesn't want to see Zaraki vs. Nnoitora? I really couldn't care less about this battle. It's just going to be a more extreme version of Ichigo vs. Grimmjow Round 3 - except without my favourite Espada this time. We've seen the same damn thing a million times before.
Cant wait for Kenpachis fight myself, finally a fight where we will se some real action, not all this poison and other tricks all the time, just all out pure fighting, awsome

And then seeing his new move(Dont know for sure, but he must have learned something new ) will be the best ive seen for a long time
Old 2007-12-23, 03:05   Link #90
Ichimaru

nemu aint dead, she cant, cause shes a gigai
Old 2007-12-23, 06:11   Link #91
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
a faux soul in a gigai...at that.
Old 2007-12-23, 07:12   Link #92
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
a faux soul in a gigai...at that.
Also the fact that mayuri created her says that she wont die from something as measly as this, she'll probably get kicked around after their fight [if it ends] by mayuri as punishment for being weak, Mayuri's trick may actually be Nemu herself- just speculation

Last edited by Blood_Knight; 2007-12-23 at 07:13. Reason: another dammed typo
Old 2007-12-23, 15:24   Link #93
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

ok if the 8th espada is so hard to kil imagine how hard 1 would be
looks like kenpaci might have gotten stronger hence he can fight against Noi
and ichigo is lying so patheicely on the ground(i wish he could be more like Kenpaci)

P.S. NemuXIshida FTW
Old 2007-12-24, 06:58   Link #94
BleachOD
Banned

"Pinky"....Aside. Do you think that Orihime is going to reverse the damage, to Nel’s mask, that was caused by Noitora.

Which could happen…However it makes me wonder…If Inoue does that for Nel. Would her form change? Or would she just appear stronger than she previously looked before turning back into a Chibi?

Another theory that I have is, maybe the form she showed us, isn’t complete How did I arrive at this conclusion? She did say that releasing would be difficult, because she’d just returned to her adult form. So, I am thinking she might have been so weak she only used about a tenth of her power.

Not only that, for once…I am beginning to think that this is Arc is not about IchiOri or Ichi-Ruki. (Not trying to start an argument here.) It is about, Hollows, and Vaizards (Quincy and Chados too! ) It’s also about Ichigo, finally GROWING as a fighter. (If he doesn’t I am gonna strangle KT!).

Reasons, aside…I believe, that Inoue’s abduction, was just the catalyst, Kubo needed to send him to Hueco Mundo. Not just to fight, but to meet Nel. I believe she is the Yourichi of this Arc and is gonna teach Ichigo about his Hollow. Sound strange? Not really, if you think about it…Who better to teach Ichigo about using Hollow powers, than a Hollow?

She may be able to teach him, what the Vaizards could not. She might even be able to teach, Ichigo more techniques than, the Vaizards themselves did not know existed, or it would be possible for them to execute them.

I also think that Cero Dondo and Pesshe created will, be taught to Ichigo.

What do you think?

I might have said this before...but now it's pertinent to this chapter
Old 2007-12-24, 08:26   Link #95
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
"Pinky" is pretty Kickass after all. He should be much higher than 8. He dodges bankai and manages to bang a hot chick at the same time!

Favorite line..."It makes my hair completely unmanageable ...Don't you think so? " Mayuri "I've seen worse"
you also got to remember he is in this 'room' where he anaylsis and controls everything. i think it be interesting to see exactly how powerful he is when he is outside that room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
That scene was really disturbing. Not something I haven't seen before just not something I expected from Bleach. It's a rather interesting ability but I'm really hoping this battle isn't going to turn into a "who can gross the other guy out the most" kind of fight.

If I remember correctly isn't Nemu fake? As in didn't Mayuri create her? That's probably why he isn't worried, he can just remake her. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have a contingency plan. The guy seems to have a backup plan for everything! Probably infected Nemu just in case...the bastard.
Actually, after the other fight between espada 9 and rukia *which was then unexpected as it really was disgusting* i am now not surprised although i don't like it.

And lets face it, Nemu does get picked on alot, although i dodn't think she is dead yet, just damaged.

Quote:
Reasons, aside…I believe, that Inoue’s abduction, was just the catalyst, Kubo needed to send him to Hueco Mundo. Not just to fight, but to meet Nel. I believe she is the Yourichi of this Arc and is gonna teach Ichigo about his Hollow. Sound strange? Not really, if you think about it…Who better to teach Ichigo about using Hollow powers, than a Hollow?

She may be able to teach him, what the Vaizards could not. She might even be able to teach, Ichigo more techniques than, the Vaizards themselves did not know existed, or it would be possible for them to execute them.
i think just about everyone has thought of that, that she is the 'yourichi' of this arch, however as for training ichigo, that may have to depend on a few things, like how long she can stay in her adult form etc, because i am simply just not sure if orihimie will heal that mask.
Old 2007-12-24, 08:31   Link #96
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post
i think just about everyone has thought of that, that she is the 'yourichi' of this arch, however as for training ichigo, that may have to depend on a few things, like how long she can stay in her adult form etc, because i am simply just not sure if orihimie will heal that mask.
Orihime doesn't really heal but restore to original state...So Chibi Nel...should be Chibi no longer...

She might be the one who finishes Nnoitra...instead of Zaraki.
Old 2007-12-24, 09:56   Link #97
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Orihime doesn't really heal but restore to original state...So Chibi Nel...should be Chibi no longer...

She might be the one who finishes Nnoitra...instead of Zaraki.
If Adult nel will take out noi that would truly suck, waiting all these chapters to see kenpachi, and have nel win instead would really make me want to strangle someone, bad enough that KT makes us see a chess match between mayuri and Szayel, but if he gets rid of the reward =kenpachi fighting that sorta ruins the point of having captians in HM.
Old 2007-12-25, 06:52   Link #98
Sauzer

Seriosly Zaraki's fight will probably just be another brute strength-no-brains fight.. Haven't seen any yet? The only reason I'm looking forward to it is becouse Hanibel might join in - gettin' too crowded, need to take Orihime back to Azien..
Old 2007-12-25, 08:37   Link #99
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
yes i know but that doesn't change the fact KT only uses that idea when it suits him.

Ichigo still has the scars from when he fought SS to save Rukia, Orihime apprantely can only 'restore' after 'certain events'. Or that is what at least KT makes us think from his attitude to the whole thing.

So Orihime may only be able to restore nel to her original state before this fight, not from before she met her, depending on how KT wishes to use her this time.
Old 2007-12-25, 08:52   Link #100
BleachOD
Banned

@ ED ...Damn you're right! Kubo forgets or takes back what he said eariler. Scars what scars? O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauzer View Post
Seriosly Zaraki's fight will probably just be another brute strength-no-brains fight..
Spoiler for *Insert Demonic Voice and plenty of wind*:

Anyway I disagree. Ichigo vs Zaraki while one of the best fights in Bleach...

Nnoitra vs Zaraki will be a pleasure to watch. Like vs Like. Ichigo is not blood thirsty enough, and he fights only because has to, not because he wants to (THAT'S A LIE KUBO! WHO IS THIS GIRLY-MAN YOU ARE TURNING ICHIGO INTO!)

Anyway those two will go all out and I bet it's gonna be one hell of fight! That's why Kubo is saving the BEST (Next best...NO ONE beats "No.1") for last...

Bet Zaraki has a Shikai. Or Nel jumps into the fray ...

Ewww a Zaraki, Noi and Nel sandwich...
Closed Thread