AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-05-20, 02:15   Link #81
Crystal Requiem

Send a message via MSN to Crystal Requiem
Although being remembered as a great king isn't quite possible, a fearless leader in the miltary in the heat of war?

If I were to think strongly about it, either a great vigilante(I.e. V For Vendetta) or mass-murderer(Boston Strangler, Vlad The Impaler, Jack The Ripper, etc).

The most likely situation to work hard for and be remembered, perhaps would be over the internet. There are a lot of well known names out there and I'd like to be one of them.
Crystal Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-02, 23:55   Link #82
atalieneedssum1
*daydreaming* *sigh*

What I want to be remembered for?? I don't know what will happen in my future, but all I hope to accomplish whether I am recognized for it or not is to become a microbiologist and geneologist and hopefully contribute the cure to AIDS, Cancer, and many other diseases that hurt the lives of many innocent people. I also hope to find a way to safely bring back animals from being endangered. If I can help at least someone out, I don't care if I am remembered for it or not. In the end, I wish to die hopefully changing at least one person's life. I have so many ideas in mind, yet I have to wait until I graduate highschool in order to make my ideas and dreams reality. Thats what I would like to contribute to this world. If I get remembered for it, then that will ROCK!! lol, but hopefully in the future, the world doesn't worsen.
atalieneedssum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 12:50   Link #83
arcadeplayer987

I want to be remembered as a good adviser and a honor man
arcadeplayer987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 18:47   Link #84
Blayze

I want to be remembered for a great many things, but I'd settle for being seen as the greatest author in the world (Hey, you gotta have lofty goals!).
Blayze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 18:12   Link #85
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Remember Ozymandias,in the end everything is vanity.Just hope to be a decent human being,it's already hard enough as it is.

If you want to be remembered for something great,it won't be free.There's always a price to pay,for you or for the others.

The desire to do something good is understandable,unfortunately hell is paved with good intentions.

Well,that's my two cents of wisdom, I like to remember those principles when I feel enthusiastic about a project.
Old 2007-07-05, 14:29   Link #86
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
You gotta be realistic about it. ^_^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 10:47   Link #87
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Send a message via AIM to aka Providence Send a message via Yahoo to aka Providence
mm, i want to be remembered as a real bastard who did what he wanted without hesitation. being remembered for writing a ton of great stuff would be nice, too.
aka Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 10:54   Link #88
shiro83

Probably the inventor of something that revolutionizes the way people do things.
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 12:33   Link #89
Row3a
amerei :)

Send a message via MSN to Row3a
as a person who never stopped smiling
Row3a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 17:21   Link #90
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Row3a View Post
as a person who never stopped smiling
How idealistic of you ^^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 22:23   Link #91
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Nothing. My high school class voted me "Most Likely to Become Famous" back in the day so I have to remain completely unknown just to spite them.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 22:30   Link #92
shinobiknight0
I'm a Senior Member!
*Graphic Designer

I want to cure cancer. Maybe my hopes are a little too high.
Old 2007-12-26, 22:56   Link #93
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

I want to be remembered for my kickass funeral. I seriously just might start saving up money now so I can have the greatest funeral in history. I want people at my funeral to leave smiling and not weeping. Roars of laughter will erupt at my eulogy, which I myself will perform via video recording. I'll hold a giant poker tournament, where the winner gets all my worldly possessions and assets. There will be an after party consisting of balloon rides, bungie jumping, a petting zoo and a shooting range where my rigger mortis-induced corpse will act as the target. This will allow others to let out any pent up rage or grievances against me. Because after all, coping is the most important thing when a loved one passes. After my kickass funeral, I want to be cremated. The ashes will be mixed with smelted bronze which will then be formed into a statue in my image. I will donate said statue to a random charity. That will be my final gift to the world.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 23:32   Link #94
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Send a message via AIM to aka Providence Send a message via Yahoo to aka Providence
^that sounds cool. speaking of funerals, i'd like a viking funeral. only instead of a ship going to sea i'd like a spaceship going to space; and in place of fire a nuke. XD
aka Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 23:38   Link #95
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

The man who made CCS a school lesson, oh and I want to be remebered as a man who gave his life to a greater cause
Sakura_Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 00:03   Link #96
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
I want to be remembered for creating the 1st FTL engine(whatever you call it ), Cure for Aids, helped lengthen human life span, 1st Anti-matter bomb, fussion plant in the world and 1st sexiest android that.........

I also want to be remembered for supporting the colonization of other planets and making those people(aliens) work 50% less the price of Americans , Being the richest person on the planet and being the most evil being on the universe.

For my funeral i don't want to have one.

People should dream big
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 00:18   Link #97
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
It doesn't matter what I want to be remembered for. Because I won't be remembered anyway. I can tell this because all my friends back where I used to live have forgotten about me already.

But if by some chance I will be, someone who would go that extra mile just to make one persons day bright.
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 00:21   Link #98
Tormenk

For present, I want to be the guy who gets remembered when people need help. Troublesome among other negatives but at least it shows people are willing to depend on me when they need it.

As for after death, well not that appealing to me. Memories of people fade and disppear as those who remember them die and fade away as well. The only people who get truly remembered for are those with the greatest of achievements, be it for good or bad, as their names get noted down into history. Well thats for long term and greatest effect anyway.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 15:06   Link #99
Purell

I want to be remembered for all the good things I have done and for how amazing I am.
Purell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 20:03   Link #100
Seditary
Ooooo what?!

Trying to live up to some notion of what I want to be remembered for is too much pressure, I'll just continue my life day by day and if something happens that I'll be remembered for, all the better!