Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-25, 09:25   Link #101
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
@ ED ...Damn you're right! Kubo forgets or takes back what he said eariler. Scars what scars? O_o
This was somewhat a while back so i don't know if you were on then, but there was this thread where there was a whole argument of whether the injuries you gain when you are fighting as the 'soul' or 'shimigami' would transfer back onto your human body. Obviously this was relating to ichigo and the argument went back and forth for quite sometime.

Anyway, lots of people were wondering about this at the time and then someone manage to gain a book or interview in a magazine, or whatever it was, posted the link and the translation of KT saying that ichigo human body actually had the scars from when he fought as a shimigami.

And after that the thread obviously died now that it was answered. lol ^_<

So even though orihime healed ichigo after his fight with Aizen etc, he still had scars of before that fight with Aizen, so was orihime only able to restore ichigo body from just before his fight with Aizen, or is orihime getting progressively better that she is now able to restore from way before then.

Or, which is more probable, can she only 'reject' events she is aware of and focus on?

So as i was saying, it depends on how KT wants to use Orihime powers and why.
Old 2007-12-25, 11:14   Link #102
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

A spoiler pic is out its not from a reliable source so I am going to play the waiting game ^o^

EDIT : Spoiler pic posted here

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-12-25 at 11:46.
Old 2007-12-25, 12:33   Link #103
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post

i think just about everyone has thought of that, that she is the 'yourichi' of this arch, however as for training ichigo, that may have to depend on a few things, like how long she can stay in her adult form etc, because i am simply just not sure if orihimie will heal that mask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Knight View Post
If Adult nel will take out noi that would truly suck, waiting all these chapters to see kenpachi, and have nel win instead would really make me want to strangle someone, bad enough that KT makes us see a chess match between mayuri and Szayel, but if he gets rid of the reward =kenpachi fighting that sorta ruins the point of having captians in HM.
Im beginning to think that Nel will be the one to defeat Noi. Heres my speculations aas to why. If Orihime heals Nel's mask then she would be back at full power. Now if Zaraki doesn't have Shikai or Bankai, as we are all hoping he does, then she will step in after Zaraki is injured or whatever and defeat Noi with her full power. She was already on the verge of whoopin his tail the 1st time. So if that happens I think Zaraki will go back to SS and sulk about not being powerful enough and that will turn into him learning his swords name and so on and so on. Just a theory I came to after reading a few post.

Offtopic: Yes I know this has been brought up before and discussed throughly but I thought that I'd bring up a point in it that hasnt been brought up. This pertains to Zaraki's "Permanently Released Sword". I highly doubt that its released. I think when Zaraki said "This is the true form of my sword, I couldnt seal it if I wanted too". I think that he meant that his sword was what it is and that he didnt need shikai or any sword technique to fight with. You can't release a sword without knowing its name. Ichigo prove that too us in episode 20 or 21. Thats something I've been sitting on for a minute and couldn't find the thread to post this in.
Old 2007-12-25, 13:26   Link #104
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

All Color's but Black

Old 2007-12-25, 14:16   Link #105
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Im beginning to think that Nel will be the one to defeat Noi. Heres my speculations aas to why. If Orihime heals Nel's mask then she would be back at full power. Now if Zaraki doesn't have Shikai or Bankai, as we are all hoping he does, then she will step in after Zaraki is injured or whatever and defeat Noi with her full power. She was already on the verge of whoopin his tail the 1st time. So if that happens I think Zaraki will go back to SS and sulk about not being powerful enough and that will turn into him learning his swords name and so on and so on. Just a theory I came to after reading a few post.

Offtopic: Yes I know this has been brought up before and discussed throughly but I thought that I'd bring up a point in it that hasnt been brought up. This pertains to Zaraki's "Permanently Released Sword". I highly doubt that its released. I think when Zaraki said "This is the true form of my sword, I couldnt seal it if I wanted too". I think that he meant that his sword was what it is and that he didnt need shikai or any sword technique to fight with. You can't release a sword without knowing its name. Ichigo prove that too us in episode 20 or 21. Thats something I've been sitting on for a minute and couldn't find the thread to post this in.
The thing about Zaraki's sword being release comes form The SOULS databook. It states that his sword like, Ichigos, belongs to a class of zanpakutous that are all ways released. In addation to Ichigo and Yoruichi's conversation durring Bankai training as well as Ken's statement. All the evedence is that it is released not only from knowalageable people in universe but by word of god form the databook. Think of it this way they also make a huge deal that he is the only captain without bankai, wouldn't they make a bigger deal that he is the only captain with out a shikai?
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-12-25, 23:51   Link #106
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:

NO, if zaraki doesnt kill noi, then we have waited too many chapters , eventually when szayel dies, we alll wanna see some high anticipated kenpachi style masscre, NOT MORE NEL, she can fight someone else, let kenpachi fight dammit, his name is on this battle and soon to be noi's corpse.

Zaraki's zampaktou is within its released state, I doubt it will change in shikai, besides whats wrong with having a zampaktou like zaraki's?, just because he doesnt know his zampaktou's name [presumed] he is just like Ichigo [as Kagato3 said before] that they have a constant release state. LIVE WITH IT.
Old 2007-12-26, 00:06   Link #107
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Knight View Post
NO, if zaraki doesnt kill noi, then we have waited too many chapters , eventually when szayel dies, we alll wanna see some high anticipated kenpachi style masscre, NOT MORE NEL, she can fight someone else, let kenpachi fight dammit, his name is on this battle and soon to be noi's corpse.

Zaraki's zampaktou is within its released state, I doubt it will change in shikai, besides whats wrong with having a zampaktou like zaraki's?, just because he doesnt know his zampaktou's name [presumed] he is just like Ichigo [as Kagato3 said before] that they have a constant release state. LIVE WITH IT.
I have problem with it..its just the facts about shikai state otherwise and i wanted to see what everyone else had to say about the situation. I have no hate towards Kenpachi, I think hes a great character, but I would like to see him have some type of power up or something when fighting Noi if he is to attempt to kill him off. My theory may be well off but its a good theory that I thought I might share to bring some interesting debate to the thread at hand.

Last edited by lequory; 2007-12-26 at 00:07. Reason: poop my pants
Old 2007-12-26, 01:36   Link #108
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
I have problem with it..its just the facts about shikai state otherwise and i wanted to see what everyone else had to say about the situation. I have no hate towards Kenpachi, I think hes a great character, but I would like to see him have some type of power up or something when fighting Noi if he is to attempt to kill him off. My theory may be well off but its a good theory that I thought I might share to bring some interesting debate to the thread at hand.
Yes, zaraki will most likely have a new power up, maybe 12th squad was able to make some gadget to help him focus his reiatsu?, because if he hasnt had something new by now, then that would suck, but either way no matter how zaraki kills noi, aslong as he gets the job done with his sheer ownage then it should be ok.
Old 2007-12-27, 21:18   Link #109
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Maybe Kenpachi will get badly badly hurt, and while in his some kind of unconcius state, he will find himself in his some inner world, an then he will learn his swords name... s**t, reminds me of ichigo, but what the hell xD

Old 2007-12-31, 01:01   Link #110
kirose
The Destiny Child

Even tho kenpachi's sword is in released state constantly, he can still gain an immence amount of power by just knowing the name. As Zangetsu said, kenpachi and his zanpacto are conflicting, so kenpachi's own power isn't at it's top, even with no eyepatch so if you take Kenpachi at full power + Zanpacto riatsu = an insane riatsu. I don't think he has Bankai yet, but is on his way, it just feels too early since we've seen kenpachi in only 2 cannon battles.

Anyways, I see 3 results from this battle that i would enjoy

1. Kenpachi wins with some kind of power up (zanpacto name or bankai)

2. Kenpachi loses and gets seriously injured, and we see Yachiru mad and win fight (part of me wants to believe she is even stonger than Kepachi)

3. Ichigo watches kenpachi and Noi fight, he reminices about his fight with kenpachi, reenters his inner world, and Zangetsu is back (replacing hichigo again), giving him a riatsu powerup. Then Kenpachi loses,and Ichigo finishes off Noi.
Old 2008-01-02, 08:58   Link #111
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
The thing about Zaraki's sword being release comes form The SOULS databook. It states that his sword like, Ichigos, belongs to a class of zanpakutous that are all ways released. In addation to Ichigo and Yoruichi's conversation durring Bankai training as well as Ken's statement. All the evedence is that it is released not only from knowalageable people in universe but by word of god form the databook. Think of it this way they also make a huge deal that he is the only captain without bankai, wouldn't they make a bigger deal that he is the only captain with out a shikai?
Can you tell me...Where I can get that? I would like to see it for myself

Souls Databook, that is...
Old 2008-01-03, 06:18   Link #112
kagato3

Sadly the data book has never been fully translated and as it's hard to find raw manga and books after about a year I'm not sure where you would be able to get a copy.

from one of the early talks about if Kenpachi was released or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdx514 View Post
actually, that's true for most zanpakutous, but does not apply to kenpachi because his zanpakutou belongs to a very special class: 常时解放型, or permanently released type or whatever they're calling it in English. souls databook, under kenpachi's entry, check the following out for yourself

that says his zanpakutou is of 常時解放 type and constantly remains in shikai mode

The page this is from second row far to the right. it's in a section where KT gives what looks to be factiods about diffent things
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-01-05, 10:32   Link #113
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

A Fan Art by BLue Indigo based on the Calender / Color Spread

Kagato3 I have asked a friend of mine to translate the page ( atleast the Zaraki part ) =]