Old 2007-12-10, 20:33   Link #261
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInn14 View Post
8/10

Has This been rated before? Please don't mind the comments.

I never liked that Lucky Start opening, there was some good parts but other than that I think the singing is boring. 7/10

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 20:46   Link #262
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
8/10

Too be honest I kinda hate Lucky Star op, and I actually find i annyoing, acutally it kinda pissed me off. Though some people seems to love it, but something about this song really makes me angry.
1/10
Gundam 00 op DAYBREAK'S BELL and ed
Old 2007-12-10, 20:48   Link #263
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
8/10

6.5/10.

My friend actually compared it to chattering monkeys and I sort of agree. It's rather high pitched and hard to understand, kind of like the Kodomo No Jikan Ending (the difference being about 3 higher octaves for Motteke Sailor Fuku). Really energetic but ultimately not really great in terms of technical musical ability. I find it to be the standard Sugar Pop Seiyuu Cast sung opening, but sped up and possibly even doubled over. Definitely an Otaku appealing song. In a choice between hyper op/ed songs I still prefer Hanamaru Sensation.

Spoiler for Kodomo No Jikan Ending ~ Hanamaru Sensation:
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 00:40   Link #264
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post

Spoiler for Kodomo No Jikan Ending ~ Hanamaru Sensation:
That's quite a interesting ed, kinda funny and very cute, but it's still too loli for me . 7.5/10
op to Raijinoh, I remembering watching when I was kid and wishing that my school would be like that.

ToS OVA ed 2

ToS OVA ed 3
Old 2007-12-24, 21:57   Link #265
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Well I already uploaded Dream Shift by the way and think it's a great song. I especially love the part where Raijin-Oh breaks through the clouds and you see the hazy sun in the background. Quite flashy for the early to mid 90's. I'd score it a 10 easily. The first time I heard it in SRW GC I sat there listening to the midi version for like 15 minutes straight. All of a sudden here is this robot I've never seen and it has one of if not the most awesome songs in the game.

Now for something else:

G Gundam Ending 1 ~ Umi Yori Mo Fukaku

A nice classy song with some admittedly bland visuals. I really miss the mid 90's jazz style that anime openings and endings had going for a while.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-12-26 at 13:15.
Old 2007-12-26, 12:05   Link #266
Kisuke06
I see...

Kaioshin_Sama, the vis is not available anymore...

Anyways:

Yu-Gi-Oh 3rd OP:

The anime is not a big deal, but I really like this OP. Way better than some I have already seen.
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 13:18   Link #267
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

It must be because it is one of those High Quality ones that are actually extremely large videos (file size wise) that take long to load on the actual page itself. If you click it twice it should take you to the Youtube page itself where it still works fine (albeit that it buffers at about the speed of a niconico vid).

As for Yugioh Opening 3, Overlap is a great rock song. Though I've always preferred Warriors (4th Opening) and Shuffle (2nd Opening). Yugioh is one of those shows where great music kind of goes to waste on repetitive Toei material. I'm going to give it an 8.5/10.
Old 2007-12-26, 17:25   Link #268
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisuke06 View Post
Kaioshin_Sama, the vis is not available anymore...

Anyways:

Yu-Gi-Oh 3rd OP:

The anime is not a big deal, but I really like this OP. Way better than some I have already seen.
It's ok, the singing for me was sort dull. 6/10

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2007-12-30, 19:28   Link #269
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Sailor Moon SuperS Ending ~Rashiku Ikimasho~ (aka. Funky Disco Sailor Loli Breakdown)

Old 2007-12-30, 20:16   Link #270
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Well since no one posted this, I am going to...

Lain OP - The Greatest OP song I've ever heard.... Maybe not the best art, but it isn't that bad either. Sets the mood for the series just perfectly. (It's also a beautiful series). Present day, present time HAHAHA!

Some random OPs I'll rate...

Samurai Champloo OP - 9/10 - Perfect for the show
Myself;Yourself OP - 7/10 - It's meh to say the least.
Clannad OP - 7.5/10 - It's an ok OP.
Fruits Basket OP - 9/10 - It's wonderful for the series.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 06:01   Link #271
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner
Lain OP - The Greatest OP song I've ever heard.... Maybe not the best art, but it isn't that bad either. Sets the mood for the series just perfectly. (It's also a beautiful series). Present day, present time HAHAHA!
Wow! Nice! It's not too boring that your mind starts to wonder, and I bet you even watch it everytime before the episodes.. (Sometimes I skip OPs if they're so boring) what's the genre of this anime? 7/10 yet since I don't know how the series is..

Oh yeah, has anyone heard of Uta Kata? I'm not really a fan of the anime myself, but damn! The opening is good

Here:

The Ending theme is so sad.. T__T

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, I loved Rozen Maiden's "Forbidden Play" I heard from an AMV I even checked out the anime itself.. Here's some dude playing it with his guitar: Forbidden Play! (Simply Awesome!)
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 15:28   Link #272
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Wow! Nice! It's not too boring that your mind starts to wonder, and I bet you even watch it everytime before the episodes.. (Sometimes I skip OPs if they're so boring) what's the genre of this anime? 7/10 yet since I don't know how the series is..
Cyberpunk, Drama, Mystery, Psychological, Science fiction all describe Serial Experiments: Lain pretty well genre wise. It's a very slow anime that you need to have your brain turned on at all times, also you need to be patient. People who cannot pay attention too much to detail will not understand very much of what is going on or what the point of the series is. I myself barely grasp what this series is portraying, but it is indeed brilliant. Psychologically, this series is on a different level than most anime, even ones as vague as Evangelion.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 16:50   Link #273
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Final ED ( FullHouse)

Final ED : Fate by Why (NON Anime )

Old 2007-12-31, 22:04   Link #274
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

I'm back to bring some old ones and some new ones ^^ I actually tried to catalog them, but after the 8th page i already had a hugemongous list. Try to bear with me ^_^

Venus Versus Virus ED - "Shijun no Zankoku" by Yousei Teikoku - it was a pretty nice song. I liked it ^^

DN Angel ED -"Yasashii gogo" by Minawo

DN Angel ED2 - "Hajimari no hi" by Minawo

Myself ; Yourself OP - "Tears Infection" by KAORI - For some reason I really like this opening song myself, yourself ^^. *bad pun ^^*

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-12-31 at 22:44.
Old 2007-12-31, 23:00   Link #275
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Venus Versus Vinus ED - I like it. 8.5
DN Angel ED1 - Soothes me for some reason. 9
DN Angel ED2 - Not as good as the 1st IMHO, but still good.
Myself; Yourself OP - 8.5

It's quite a coincidence that you just posted M;Y's OP when I came here to post the ED
Spoiler for Myself; Yourself ED:

Wow. It's been 5 years since I watched this one. Oh how far I've come.
Spoiler for Pretear OP:

Never really cared for DearS all that much, but I did enjoy the music.
Spoiler for DearS OP:

Spoiler for DearS ED:

And this one is something everyone can appreciate
Spoiler for Tsukuyomi - Moon Phase OP:
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 06:23   Link #276
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Myself; Yourself ED - 8.0/10 Like it, but not exactly something I could constantly listen too.
Pretear OP - 8.5/10 Nostalgic, always a song I liked.
DearS OP - 6/10 ......Good parts, and quite the opposite...
DearS ED - 4/10 *shiver* Brain...
Moon Phase OP - (-_-) 6.5/10 I need a score to put it above DearS OP. But it's not really that attractive. Or maybe because I never found her all that attractive in any sense.

Marchen Awakens Romance OPs and EDs (love the show, love the songs)
It's such a stereotypical series, but I just LOVE the anime (which is better than the manga)!!

Spoiler for save space:

And Katekyo Hitman Reborn's OPs and some EDs (Keeps my interest decently, for a show about people turning into Mafia...)

Spoiler for saving space:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 08:15   Link #277
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Cyberpunk, Drama, Mystery, Psychological, Science fiction all describe Serial Experiments: Lain pretty well genre wise. It's a very slow anime that you need to have your brain turned on at all times, also you need to be patient. People who cannot pay attention too much to detail will not understand very much of what is going on or what the point of the series is. I myself barely grasp what this series is portraying, but it is indeed brilliant. Psychologically, this series is on a different level than most anime, even ones as vague as Evangelion.
Oohhh!! Nice! I'm going to try it!
Well, I just hope it's not too slow.. But I am pretty much into details and analyzing and dissecting stuff and what it means.. (Not to mention, I do like Utena.. Such a lovely piece pure of symbolisms tied together)

Thanks up! n_n
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 17:51   Link #278
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Pretear OP - hehehe I haven't heard this for the longest time ever too ^^. it was a catchy song. 8/10

Tsukuyomi - Moon Phase OP - I hate this song. 0/10 It was just so annoying.

First OP - Kimi no Omoi Egaita Yume -Atsu Mar Heaven - O wow I didn't listen to this one here. It's a nice song. 9.5/10

Second OP - Hare Tokei - it was ok like you said, not better than the first. 7/10

3rd opening - it got worst ^^ 6/10

Fourth OP - It's getting better. 7.5/10

Fourth Version (Version 2) - I couldn't really tell the difference ^^ 7.5/10

Lain OP - Ha! That's a great opening. 9.9/10

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2008-01-02 at 00:14.
Old 2008-01-01, 22:38   Link #279
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Pretear Op 0.5/10: Okay, I actually have a bit of a history with this song. When they were showing Pretear at my university club, for the first 5 or so minutes of the slot they simply could not get the subtitles to work. So I spent a good 5 minutes hearing the first 4 or so seconds to the song about 15 times, and I didn't like it much after they got the subs working. Long story short, I really hate this song now.

And the collective chirp fest that is DearS' music and Neko Mimi Mode 3.5/10: Errr, yeah, who ever thought up the lyrics to these songs, they have some odd fetishes. The music is alright though, and Neko Mimi Mode was actually kind of catchy, but that's about it. Not really enough to make me want to listen to the song frequently.

Here's a from me again now:

Spoiler for Mobile Suit Gundam: Stardust Memory Opening 1 ~ The Winner:

Spoiler for Victory Gundam Opening 1 ~ Stand Up To The Victory:

Spoiler for Victory Gundam Opening 2 ~ Don't Stop Carry On:

Spoiler for SPT Layzner Ending 1 ~ Just Five Minutes Of Selfishness:

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2008-01-02 at 20:40.
Old 2008-01-02, 02:37   Link #280
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

OMG I know know one posted it. Most classic of them all.

Sailor Moon OP - Not sure what the song is called. - American Version with america voices. I still love it, lol ^_^.