AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-18, 05:00   Link #281
Blaat

As all of you said I really hope there's going to be more in the future.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 07:31   Link #282
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Yeah... I mean wow. Hottest trap of 2007. She/he edges out the trap from Shion no Ou for me.
Well, the fact that Kei enjoys what he is doing adds a few bonus points to it, where as Ayumi is doing for reasons that people would find out from watching the series.
Old 2008-01-18, 07:33   Link #283
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

But wow. The anime really felt like one small chapter to a bigger story. I wonder if Kei did it out of experimentation or is he really in it to change himself? That whole 'they mistake you for a girl' thing sorta scares me since that happened to me before.

It'd be nice to see the characters come back for more.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 07:37   Link #284
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
But wow. The anime really felt like one small chapter to a bigger story. I wonder if Kei did it out of experimentation or is he really in it to change himself? That whole 'they mistake you for a girl' thing sorta scares me since that happened to me before.

It'd be nice to see the characters come back for more.
i bet kei was just experimenting, hey your in university, your meant to experiment for the good of obtaining universal knowledge!

plus he's probably bi

but hey, lots of bisexual-experimenting in this series, some curious, some un-intended,

heh.

Old 2008-01-18, 08:03   Link #285
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Kei did actually explain why he was doing that in the series.
Old 2008-01-18, 08:16   Link #286
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
where do you get that this was a Gonzo show?
Because, not speaking Japanese, theirs was the only production house logo I recognized. That's not too surprising since ANN lists the production house as Shirogumi, Inc. Despite "being founded" in 1974, the only show ANN lists them as producing is Moyashimon.

Telecom Animation Film is listed as giving production assistance. I've never heard of them before, either, but it looks like they've been a subcontractor on a number of shows.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2008-01-18 at 11:47. Reason: grammar
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 08:17   Link #287
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Kei did actually explain why he was doing that in the series.
Why he did, yes. But not how seriously he is taking it or how far. Which is weird since was willing to go as far as a kiss... I mean, would he remain a girl forever so he won't have to take over the family business?
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 10:39   Link #288
Haliya
Undesperate Housewife
*Artist

I don't think he (Kei) doesn't want to inherit the business... he said he just wanted to try everything before going back home so it might just be an experimental period. Either way, I still find him likable.

Wonderful series. Even without the fan service moments (which I adored), it was great. I hope they make more. D:

Spoiler for *cough*:
Haliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 11:37   Link #289
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Not only is Kei hot, but Tadayasu is one of the best friends ever. His response was very cool and very funny. The way he dealt with the kiss, with everything was beyond admirable. I know he was so shocked that he lost his ability, but the way he just acted normally with Kei makes him the best harem leads of this year. Well he would be if it was a harem, we never know it could evolve into one as he has breast surfed Haruka, been kissed by sexy Kei, and been Hazuki's man servant. When Hazuki finds out about his ability, she might want him around 24/7 to protect her from them nasty but very cute bugs
Old 2008-01-18, 12:35   Link #290
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
When Hazuki finds out about his ability, she might want him around 24/7 to protect her from them nasty but very cute bugs
Know what we have here? Material for a second season!
Old 2008-01-18, 14:26   Link #291
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Know what we have here? Material for a second season!
Considering the first seasons only handled volume 1, 2 and 4 (skipping almost all of 3) out of 7 so far I would say they have plenty of material left for a second season.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 14:57   Link #292
Polaryzed_123
Workin' sux!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via MSN to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via Yahoo to Polaryzed_123
After watching it through, I REALLY want a second season. I thought that the series really got better and better as it went on and i loved the sexual hijinks in the second half of the season. If there's more manga material, then I say go for it. It was well produced as well. I think that they have plenty of room for expansion. Hell, Sawaki is still a freshman! Come on season 2!
Polaryzed_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 00:00   Link #293
grey_moon

I was trying to work out which pairs would make good couples then I realised that it should be a free for all groupie! Something that I thought unis were all about and was sorely disappointed with reality.

Relationship wise I think that they will never catch the prof up, even if they combined all their life times together.
Old 2008-01-19, 00:07   Link #294
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Haruka Hasegawa and Aoi Mutō are both very beautiful and sexy even among sexy anime babes........they were definitely eye candy for me
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 01:47   Link #295
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
Haruka Hasegawa and Aoi Mutō are both very beautiful and sexy even among sexy anime babes........they were definitely eye candy for me
Sexy and clever what more could a man want in a woman?
Old 2008-01-19, 02:09   Link #296
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
I think Hasuki is sexy too, only thing that made me sad was her self declaration that she likes older man, though shutting any chance for Tadayasu. you can tell he was very disappointed when she told him that, though. Still, the power of alcohol can make miracles, If Aoi and Hasuki can have a one night stand, there is still hope for Tadayasu once he is ready to get rid himself of his ability for ever. (OOOH, the dilenma. Stay a virgin during collage or have sex)
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 04:33   Link #297
noob3d
馬鹿やろ

The series turned from a microbe education to a slice of life type for me but the overall effect was great.I am pretty sure there is room for a second season here.Alot of unanswered questions just keep bugging me.How did anyone manage to convince Kei to do that?I was never really elaborated in detail.And the final episode's ending didnt seem like an ending at all.Although I admit its nice to see some glowing bacteria and umm the softer side of Hasegawa?And I am sure there are many more stinky foods out there.And the series was just too short to learn much about the main characters in detail.I still don't know much about Kei,Sawaki,Oikawa and Muto other than their basic background info.

Anyway it was a surprise to learn that this was 11 episodes in total.I would expect a 12 episode series by even the most cost concious animation studios unless its an OVA.Putting that aside moyashimon was a fun ride while I think the first few episodes were a little slow paced(as seen on the confused faces of my anime club members during our weekly gatherings..=.=)
Old 2008-01-19, 05:51   Link #298
Zippicus

I really enjoyed this series, I don't recall seeing anything quite like it before. It would be great if they kicked out another series or at least some OVA action.
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 08:15   Link #299
dj_tjerk
Ana-chan~

Stupid question, but can someone point me to the moment Hazuki tells Tadayasu, or makes the general statement, that she likes older men? I can't remember seeing it, and I myself quite like Hazuki :>
dj_tjerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-19, 08:36   Link #300
darksider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_tjerk View Post
Stupid question, but can someone point me to the moment Hazuki tells Tadayasu, or makes the general statement, that she likes older men? I can't remember seeing it, and I myself quite like Hazuki :>
In ep10. While they're eating curry and rice, she says "demo atashi wa oyaji-zuki dakara..." holding a mugicha bottle in her hand.
(And later Sawaki laments "oyaji-zuki ka yo..." walking back home)

And I wonder if "oyaji-zuki" very well translates as "likes older men"; I feel something's (perhaps inevitably) lost in translation.
(sorry, I don't know about subs)
darksider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
noitamina, seinen