AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-01-25, 19:36   Link #221
mrsticky005
Banned

This whole eye-gouging thing is pretty retarded. I mean really it's like a Uchiha tradition
Madara:
Ok folks you know day it is?
Uchiha Bob:
um casual friday?
Madara:
No you fools! Today's "National Eye Gouging day"
(screams)
Itachi:
I brought cake!
Sasuke:
at last I found you big brother! I have traveled back in time to avenge my clan that you killed in the future! Now before I kill you I have one question...
is that just plain chocolate cake or does it have coconut? I HATE coconut.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 19:37   Link #222
AnbuItachi

I find it surprising that the 1st owned madara too. how did that happen? from current "power lvls" and stuff madara seem to be a lot stronger than anyone yet. =\

and that Itachi laugh is insane. thank god sasuke imagined it lol
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 19:41   Link #223
mrsticky005
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi View Post
I find it surprising that the 1st owned madara too. how did that happen? from current "power lvls" and stuff madara seem to be a lot stronger than anyone yet. =\

and that Itachi laugh is insane. thank god sasuke imagined it lol
Sasuke imagined it?
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 19:51   Link #224
Negs

Wait. So people can't just trade eyes? It has to be a forceful taking of them?

Even so, couldn't they swap after the fact?

Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 19:56   Link #225
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Wasnt the Sharingan able to see through nin, gen and taijutsu?
If so then Madara should've been able to see through the genjutsu...
I mean Shodaime could stand against Madara's sharingan genjutsu. Neither Orochi nor Deidara could do that against Itachi, so it's logical that if Shodaime wasn't quite good in that field he wouldn't be able to win against Madara. So far the sharingan fights begin with genjutsu, if that does not work they use taijutsu, and in the end ninjutsu. In the middle of the battle Shodaime probably used his forest jutsu and his great strength to counter Madara's taijutsu. ( It seems that the even Yamato's wood jutsu is effective against high level taijutsu like Kabuto's taijutsu. ) The ending was probably that Madara had used his most powerful ninjutsu: summoned the kyuubi, but Shodaime somehow gained control over it with his unique ability.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 19:56   Link #226
reloaded
skywalker

Sharingan: Eevee

M.Sharingan:

Itachi's - Jolteon (use thunder stone to evolve)
Madara's - Flareon (use fire stone)
Kakashi's - Vaporeon (use water stone)

...what the hell is with the different types now...
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 20:00   Link #227
kishinfoulux

All I have to say is that the 1st must've been an absolute monster if he could defeat a Madara equipped with Bankai empowered, DEM Hax eyes.
kishinfoulux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 20:00   Link #228
malvado

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Where are you getting inspiration for this theory? I don't get the connection. Obviously Sharingan being a genjutsu-based dojutsu as the one to control a Bijuu makes sense, but what indication is there that connects Rinnegan to sealilng? Are you referring to the sealing of the tailed beasts by Akatsuki?
Yeah man. Thats what im trying to say
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 20:29   Link #229
Mists

This is so silly. Itachi says "Now is the time..." But "this time" makes no difference from anytime before. Sasuke still doesn't have MS, Itachi must know this, especially after noticing Naruto is still alive.

But yeah, it seems it was in Sasuke's mind or something that he saw an insane Itachi, won't know for sure until it's animated. Still really weird, Itachi had to kill his clan? Itachi is just another one of those who wishes to be immortal?
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 20:36   Link #230
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishinfoulux View Post
All I have to say is that the 1st must've been an absolute monster if he could defeat a Madara equipped with Bankai empowered, DEM Hax eyes.
Seriously. That fight must have been epic. I wonder how the other hokages would have faired against Madara because right now Shodai is looking like he was the stringest and the most badass ;-)
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 20:39   Link #231
thegreatest

A couple things.. How does itachi know of Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship. He knows that Naruto thinks of sasuke as a brother, but how does he know Sasuke's feelings?

Also, the clan can copy anything, but bloodline traits. Maybe the 1st was able to defeat Madara because he had something similar to a bloodline trait. Guy already said he would have to avoid the eyes, I'm sure the 1st knew that as well.
thegreatest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 20:59   Link #232
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatest View Post
A couple things.. How does itachi know of Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship. He knows that Naruto thinks of sasuke as a brother, but how does he know Sasuke's feelings?

Also, the clan can copy anything, but bloodline traits. Maybe the 1st was able to defeat Madara because he had something similar to a bloodline trait. Guy already said he would have to avoid the eyes, I'm sure the 1st knew that as well.
The first did have a bloodline trait. Its called mokuton. Its the same ability Yamato currently has.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:04   Link #233
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Back onto the whole Madara thing. Since Yondaime sealed the kyuubi, (supposedly summoned & controlled by Madara) does this mean he was fought and defeated around the time of the 4th's demise, and that Shodaime possibly came out of retirement to fight Madara? Or perhaps it was a revenge thing, for being humiliated by being bested by a non-sharingan user?
Old 2008-01-25, 21:10   Link #234
KyuubiRocks
What?!

ok then..so this is what happens when you transplant an uchiha sharingan...does that mean
Kakashi has the same abality?..
Old 2008-01-25, 21:11   Link #235
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Back onto the whole Madara thing. Since Yondaime sealed the kyuubi, (supposedly summoned & controlled by Madara) does this mean he was fought and defeated around the time of the 4th's demise, and that Shodaime possibly came out of retirement to fight Madara? Or perhaps it was a revenge thing, for being humiliated by being bested by a non-sharingan user?
probably revenge, the Shodai vs Madara battle seemed to happen much earlier, all villains that used to be Konoha shinobi want to destroy it for some reason (Itachi = exception).
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:11   Link #236
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
This is so silly. Itachi says "Now is the time..." But "this time" makes no difference from anytime before. Sasuke still doesn't have MS, Itachi must know this, especially after noticing Naruto is still alive.

But yeah, it seems it was in Sasuke's mind or something that he saw an insane Itachi, won't know for sure until it's animated. Still really weird, Itachi had to kill his clan? Itachi is just another one of those who wishes to be immortal?
Maybe there are several other ways to gain the MS....Like we still don't know how Madara and his younger brother gained the MS....They probably did kill their close friends but it seemed like Kishi didn't bother to mention it?

Itachi did state that to gain the MS, one must kill their close friend...Killing their sibling is permanent MS...meaning they don't ever get blind.

Yep..Itachi wants to be immortal and become the strongest because of that capacity thing. A classic typical crazy power seeking character. As for Itachi killing his clan....It was both him and Tobi/Madara that destroyed the clan....

I truly think that Tobi's body originally belonged to Obito. Itachi stated that Madara is now just a pathetic shell of his former self....The mask thing on Tobi....This is all the clues that we need....until Kishi reveals the whole truth. We can also assume that Obito wasn't a very talented Uchiha at all considering "pathetic shell of his former self"

This is where the importance of Zetsu probably comes in and the reason he has not been killed off yet for being such a weird Akatsuki member....And as for that Pain/Nanko dude...Who knows what the hell happenend to him...Too many unanswered questions.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:14   Link #237
tatami
back in black

wow...how strong was shodai to win a fight against the strongest uchiha alive...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:22   Link #238
malvado

A hokage is always stronger than a average ninja. Yondaime, Nidaime or Sandaime wouldave won as well. The tittle Hokage means a lot. Kage lvl ninjutsus cant be copied, dont forget that.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:27   Link #239
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado View Post
A hokage is always stronger than a average ninja. Yondaime, Nidaime or Sandaime wouldave won as well. The tittle Hokage means a lot. Kage lvl ninjutsus cant be copied, dont forget that.
... whoever said that couldn't happen? If I recall, sharingan can copy anything. Except Kegei Genkais
Bari_Phillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:28   Link #240
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

WOW! It took 386 chapters to see Itachi go pure evil there. WOW! He's more psychotic than I could have ever imagined. The Uchiha are even cooler than I could have ever thought. No wonder there are only three left.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote