AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-01-26, 00:17   Link #261
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatest View Post
Wouldn't that mean the 5th would have the same ability?
Not at all. If your grandfather had black hair or was 7 feat 2 inches it doesn't mean you'll automatically inherit his traits.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 00:17   Link #262
sarugetyou

and i take that tengu theory was just bullshit?
it says 3 ms users are needed to unseal the demon but i guess it has got nothing to do with this anymore...
it's disappointing 'cause i wanted to see the demon itself LoL
sarugetyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 00:37   Link #263
Littlecloud

No waaaayyyy !!
Why does Itachi have to dieee !! :cry:
Littlecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 00:44   Link #264
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecloud View Post
Why does Itachi have to dieee !! :cry:
No returning back from the going crazy path, especially if being targeted...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 00:51   Link #265
mayhem

Awesome chapter...loved it
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 00:59   Link #266
malvado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
3 things:

1) Yes, The Jutsu is the Suiton Sujinheki, and it was Kakashi that used it, the other one Nidaime used was the Suiryudan, Zabuza and Kakashi used it

2) Don't insult others or refer to name calling to characters, this is not that type of childish Forum.

3) Don't triple post.

You are not grasping the concept here and you look as if you are trying to get around of what you don't believe, Kakashi and Zabuza used the Jutsus from NInidaime (not Kisame, Kisame has used the strongest Suiton Jutsu so far), one of those, where copied by Kakashi from ZAbuza, meaning that YES, The Shairgan can copy Nindaimes Jutsu, however, what you are referring about here is the power of the Jutsu, and what dictates this is the Chakra.

And you have no base at all to say, Kisame is not at Nidaime's level (even less saying he is not close), we do know Nindaime was a Hokage, but we don't know Kisame's level compared to Nidaime.
Nonsense. The anbu members said it well : It was an incredible high level jutsu. This means normally the jutsu is a high level a rank rype of jutsu like the rasengan when used next to a large sounrce of water and it requires a lotta seals. That goes for both jutsus. Nidaime used it without water and with only one seal. I believe that was a S rank fighting lvl and jutsu exchange. And using suiton sujinheki like Kakashi did doesnt mean u can do the same with suyryudan. ( for example Yondaime can use the rasengan properly but cant mix it with his own chakra like naruto does.That requires a lotta time to learn.) Kisame used the water not ot destroy his enemies but so he could have water access he order to perform his sharky and other types of jutsu. DOnt forget the databook says Nidaime was extremely skilled with suiton. It seems like nothing was impossible for him. Im sry, but I believe im makin more sense then u guys

What m also tryin to say here( well i hope i make sense) Is that regular shinobis resort to a lotta seals in order to complete a jutsu. Someone at the hokage may have a chakra controle so perfect he can simply form that jutsu woth one seal in a place the natural element isnt presenr. You cant just copy that understand? I understand that there are several jutsus that can be copied but the jutsus the hokages perform are differennt. For example I believe among the jutsus Saru learnt at a really young age some of them were like ones i mentioned before other were exttrremely hard. No1 else could use them the way sarutobi could and thats why he was chosen as hokage. A sharingan can't just copy this believe me

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-01-26 at 09:58.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 02:47   Link #267
viperx116

This whole thing is kind of stupid. Is the eye transfer only applicable to siblings to blood related members? If the latter is true, Itachi wouldn't have needed to kill his clan; just pluck his dad's sharingan. Even if the former is true, what made Itachi think that Sasuke would achieve MS for sure?

Anways, I'm dying to know what the "final technique" is. Might have to do with Madaras' immortality.
viperx116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 02:58   Link #268
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperx116 View Post
This whole thing is kind of stupid. Is the eye transfer only applicable to siblings to blood related members? If the latter is true, Itachi wouldn't have needed to kill his clan; just pluck his dad's sharingan. Even if the former is true, what made Itachi think that Sasuke would achieve MS for sure?

Anways, I'm dying to know what the "final technique" is. Might have to do with Madaras' immortality.
he knew sasuke would get it one day, because he put him on the path to get it.
Old 2008-01-26, 03:26   Link #269
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

by the way, are they still exchanging genjutsu? or are they actually talking now?
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 04:59   Link #270
Deathwing
what do i know

nice to see itachi was always insane finally the "itachi is a good guy theory" dies, i'm pleased with this outcome too next chapter we may get to see a really good battle (this fight has had the largest build up and i hope kishi will not disappoint)
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 05:14   Link #271
Mihaeru Trinity
GN Flag Fighter

After hearing about Madara,i just want to know more about his past and how he came to be evil. and maybe more info on how him and his bro got the ms also more past info on the bro aswell.lol
Mihaeru Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 05:37   Link #272
zepkox
Daubentonia Madagascarien

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperx116 View Post

No one ever said the eye had to be from a sibling did they?
It's not hard to explain why Itachi would think that Sasuke can achieve the MS, after all the psychological trauma Sasuke was put through, think about it. He made sure that Sasuke would hate him and want to seek revenge, then he told him the secrets to activating the MS. So Sasuke would risk anything to obtain that power and finally confront Itachi again one day. I guess??
zepkox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 05:41   Link #273
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
by the way, are they still exchanging genjutsu? or are they actually talking now?
sasuke broke out of it, i think they are actually going to fight now since sasuke took off his cape and head bandage.
Old 2008-01-26, 05:41   Link #274
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihaeru Trinity View Post
After hearing about Madara,i just want to know more about his past and how he came to be evil. and maybe more info on how him and his bro got the ms also more past info on the bro aswell.lol
REVENGE my good friend....REVENGE!! Madara thought he was supposed to be the ultimate ninja and have the ultimate power and be Hokage but then Shodaime defeated him so Madara in all his anger attempted to destroy Konoha but ultimately FAILED!!!! I won't be surprised if Sasuke used some next eye technique giving him 4 tomoes or something then just uses some new jutsus to utterly beat Itachi back into to being sane and then goes to Tobi to kill Madara, after thereis somelong flashback system with Naruto reminiscing about how him and Sasuke used to be rivals
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 05:51   Link #275
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Sharingan: Eevee

M.Sharingan:

Itachi's - Jolteon (use thunder stone to evolve)
Madara's - Flareon (use fire stone)
Kakashi's - Vaporeon (use water stone)

...what the hell is with the different types now...
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I mean Shodaime could stand against Madara's sharingan genjutsu. Neither Orochi nor Deidara could do that against Itachi, so it's logical that if Shodaime wasn't quite good in that field he wouldn't be able to win against Madara. So far the sharingan fights begin with genjutsu, if that does not work they use taijutsu, and in the end ninjutsu. In the middle of the battle Shodaime probably used his forest jutsu and his great strength to counter Madara's taijutsu. ( It seems that the even Yamato's wood jutsu is effective against high level taijutsu like Kabuto's taijutsu. ) The ending was probably that Madara had used his most powerful ninjutsu: summoned the kyuubi, but Shodaime somehow gained control over it with his unique ability.
Fair enough...but i think the Kyuubi attacked Konoha only once and that was stopped by the Yondaime.

Anyway the reactions are very interesting...normally i would've created it.
But normally i wouldnt feel like suggesting it but this needs a poll .
Old 2008-01-26, 05:58   Link #276
Grees
Ehhh

Uchiha turns out to be the crappiest clan to be in.
Will Sasuke pluck out Itachi's eyes when Itachi dies? :O
Grees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 06:09   Link #277
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Looks like Sasuke is reallya maiden in a pool of blood for a clan ( "Sasuke" means maiden).
From this chapter, I can't fortell what will happen to Naruto, my best guess is that Naruto will be trained by someone else after this, like Tsunade or someone who can teach him things about the Hokages and their powers.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 06:43   Link #278
Mihaeru Trinity
GN Flag Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
REVENGE my good friend....REVENGE!! Madara thought he was supposed to be the ultimate ninja and have the ultimate power and be Hokage but then Shodaime defeated him so Madara in all his anger attempted to destroy Konoha but ultimately FAILED!!!! I won't be surprised if Sasuke used some next eye technique giving him 4 tomoes or something then just uses some new jutsus to utterly beat Itachi back into to being sane and then goes to Tobi to kill Madara, after thereis somelong flashback system with Naruto reminiscing about how him and Sasuke used to be rivals
LOL you probally are gonna be spot on about that. Think the Fourth made him to the shell he is now. sealed away his power or some weird thing like that
Mihaeru Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 06:57   Link #279
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Does anyone remember when Kyuubi meet Sasuke in Naruto and said not to kill Naruto, because he will regret it? could he have been talking about the MS ?
I know it sounds impossible, but right now, it seams like the most possible guess. Somehow, Kyuubi knew about the MS, the Uchiha, and the curse.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 09:05   Link #280
Ero-Senn1n

How old should be Madara by now?
Most of the hokages died at young age except the 3rd. So if Madara and Shodai found the village when they were about 20 years old, SHodaime was hokage for about 5-10 years, then Nidaime was hokage for about 20 years at most, and Sandaime died at 70 and became hokage at 20 then it's 20+10+20+50+3 years of Tsunade = 103. So Madara should be about 90 - 105 years old now.

I think this chapter most likely answers the question of Tobi=Obito, there's no way that Obito is Tobi now. Madara had obtained the eternal MS and is immortal. He didn't steal his brother's body, he stole the eyes, and supposedly his original body with the brother's eyes mixed in it became the EMS body, so he would never change it. If his original body is aging and rotting he would need spare Uchiha bodies, but he killed the whole Uchiha clan along with Itachi, so there's no way he would dispose of his spare bodies if he needed to steal one of those bodies every X (20?) years. The killing of the whole Uchiha clan and the method of gaining eternal MS contradict the Tobi=Obito's body theory, so it should be false.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote