Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-01-26, 19:08   Link #2501
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I think this is the first time CB the Americans will actually be attacked in their own terrority. The Chinese and Europeans already had their lands attacked.

Though,

Spoiler:
I was the one that first mention that asking people to cast a bit of doubt on the rumour. Guess it turns out false after all.

Quote:
I dunno about you guys but I doubt that the typical populace would favor a group as radical as CB...
This is what the magazine printed "世界情勢がソレスタルビーイングの理念に傾きつつある中". And as in real life, if you can't convience people to turn to your ideals, you force them to. This is what the CB is doing like what the American is trying to establish in Iraq.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 20:32   Link #2502
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
This is what the magazine printed "世界情勢がソレスタルビーイングの理念に傾きつつある中". And as in real life, if you can't convience people to turn to your ideals, you force them to. This is what the CB is doing like what the American is trying to establish in Iraq.
I suppose so.

In regards to spoilers episode 20, I wonder if by the end we'll see a new faction arise from this military alliance between the 3 blocs.

Needless to say I'm not sure how many people will agree with me on this but I think it'd be nice if the 3 blocs started fielding better MS that can match the gundams. At this point with 7 gundams it's pretty much a massacre.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 20:55   Link #2503
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
In regards to spoilers episode 20, I wonder if by the end we'll see a new faction arise from this military alliance between the 3 blocs.
It's not mentioned whether the alliance is pro or aganist the CB. Either way, we see the Ptolemaios being stranded on their own based on what we can get from the Synopsis.

If the alliance is pro-CB because of the pressure from the general populance of the world, the Ptolemaios will have their hands full with the world and the Thrones.

If the CB is a show of might aganist the CB despite what the world populance thinks, we have a 3 way battle as par most other Gundam series in the past. (The CB, the Ptolemaios and the Alliance.)
Old 2008-01-27, 00:21   Link #2504
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
Quote:
A more in depth synopsis of Ep 17 and 18.

17話 スローネ強襲
プトレマイオスのクルーたちは、これまで誰からも知らされていなかった
新たなガンダムマイスターたちの存在と、新型機体の出現に困惑していた。
刹那たちは新たなガンダムマイスターたちとの初顔合わせになった会談で、
その言動と立ち振る舞いに、思わず眉をひそめてしまう。
会談を終え、プトレマイオスを去った新たなガンダムマイスターたちは
次なるミッションを受け、MSWADの基地に強襲をかける。

Ep 17
The crew of the Ptolemaios, who knew next to nothing about the existence of the new Gundam Meister, feel troubled by their appearance. A meeting and conference was setup between the Ptolemaios crew and the Trinity, but the crew was not very happy about the Trinity's behviour and attitude. After the conference, the new Meister recieve their next mission shortly after leaving the Ptolemaios. To launch an assault on the base of MSWAD.

18話 悪意の矛先
刹那はスローネによる武力介入のあり方に疑問を抱く。
しかし、スローネの出現は3陣営のそれぞれの代表者たちに、
ソレスタルビーイングに対抗する手段と戦力とが費えた、という考えを改めさせるのであった。
世界情勢がソレスタルビーイングの理念に傾きつつある中、ソレスタルビーイングの
エージェント・王留美はスローネの動向とその存在について確認するため、
アレハンドロとコンタクトを取る

Ep 18
Setsuna questioned the way the Thrones conduct their Intervention despiter their apperance cause the respresentatives of the 3 Powers to review the plans and various expenditure that was put into opposing the CB. While the world is slowy favouring the ideals of the CB, Wong, the CB's agent, makes contact with Alejandro to find out the intent and purpose of the Thrones.
17: sucks to hear that the thrones will not be staying on ptolemy.

18: the purpose is obvious imo, to TAKE OVER the original 4 meisters.
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 00:50   Link #2505
Nu Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wing0 View Post
17: sucks to hear that the thrones will not be staying on ptolemy.
No room for them on the Ptomley.

00 is definitly taking a hell of a twist from here on in.

Can't wait!
Nu Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 01:09   Link #2506
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Gundam Thrones : more than meets the eye....lol
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 02:18   Link #2507
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Gundam View Post
No room for them on the Ptomley.
they should at least let neena share setsuna's room
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 03:10   Link #2508
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wing0 View Post
they should at least let neena share setsuna's room
Setsuna doesn't have a room on board, i think. That's why he has a safehouse in Japan.
Old 2008-01-27, 03:21   Link #2509
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Felt must be quaking in her pants that her resident loli position is being threatened by Neena.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 03:26   Link #2510
EXEs
Hallelujah...

^ Nah, don't worry, as long as Lolickon doesn't go for Neena, Felt's fine.
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 03:57   Link #2511
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
Felt must be quaking in her pants that her resident loli position is being threatened by Neena.
There's no God in this world....
Why must all the Lolis in the future be so developed in the chest area.
Old 2008-01-27, 04:12   Link #2512
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
There's no God in this world....
Why must all the Lolis in the future be so developed in the chest area.
She's 17 years old and not a loli, even if it is Rie Kugimiya behind her voice. And don't worry, it won't happen. Lolis will keep that heavenly arch in their backs and flat chests forever and ever.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 04:20   Link #2513
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

I blame the diet.

Okay, maybe not the position of loli but centre of moe attraction.

And to the guy who gave me a negative rep for me calling Felt a loli, up yours.
Old 2008-01-27, 04:24   Link #2514
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

There's a God in this world after all.
Old 2008-01-27, 04:26   Link #2515
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

An AI avatar that has Nekomimi and uses a mahou shoujo transformation sequence to appear in a Gundam product? THE FRANCHISE IS SAVED. Where do I buy stocks?
Old 2008-01-27, 06:48   Link #2516
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:

There's a God in this world after all.
Damn. This IS so loli...
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 07:47   Link #2517
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXEs View Post
as long as Lolickon doesn't go for Neena, Felt's fine.
People still believe they'll end up together?
Old 2008-01-27, 10:27   Link #2518
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Um...Pokemon?
Old 2008-01-27, 17:53   Link #2519
ghskevin

Hey some 1 mind making a thread to post this up? I typed the speech hero gave and thought some one might have some interest reading it well any ways. Here it is.

Earth, the planet in the solar system that miraculously gave birth to life. In the year after colony 195 with the development of the colonies people now live in new surroundings. Thanks to plentiful natural resources and cultivated technological abilities. However this new world is nothing but an imitation of human kind’s motherland, the earth. But why was the colonies made in the first place? I hear the main purpose was technological development to improve the lives of human kind on earth. Did human kind start asking for too much from this imitation world? The self stained way of life is more stable than life on earth especially since it lacks the risks of natural disasters. It appears that this unlimited growth was guarantying the eternal existence of human kind. Perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilities in outer space. Where they could start from scratch. However it is unthinkable how the colonies or human kind will ever forget the earth. What did technological development in the colonies bring to the earth? The kind of technology earth wants most. Military power. Destruction is a human nature that can never be gotten rid of, and now the colonies are developing a military disposition. The colonies cannot forget the earth. The earth has great beauty. The animals known as humans have acquired such strength that they think of controlling this planet for them selves. Form the point of view of a planets life, the life of a living thing last no more than an instant. But in the end it is only themselves humans can think of. Nothing changes. The time spent by humans in outer space has been a complete waste. The ideal is just a dream. This false pacifism, this false living space, outer space is nothing but a breeding ground for more battles in the future. Wars thought-out history has claimed may human lives; although human kind has never been able to forget the sorrow cause by wars they have not stopped fighting. The blood and tears they shed in battle are merely ceremonial. One can’t speak about history without referring to wars in each era as important events. I’m sure the pale pep talks of fighting for peace have been repeated numerous times in the past. The colonies say they need armaments to maintain peace. It’s no different from then on earth. The colonies think the have joined the big boys. I guess they believe that the blood shed would lead to higher moral. So why do people fight any ways? Perhaps the meaning of human existence lies within their will to fight. People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle. And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
ghskevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 18:25   Link #2520
davidw89

Why is conclave mendoi's website down?
mendoi-fansubs.com/
wtf?
davidw89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers