AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-03, 09:02   Link #141
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voracious Reader View Post
Duden may claim that "Tokio" is the correct German spelling, but that just shows that Duden is completely clueless.
The Japanese should spell Berlin 婆淋 or 罵麟 in retaliation.
Well, if we Chinese choose to be rude to the Germans, we might have used those two phrases as well. In Chinese, Berlin's properly known as Bo Lin, while the kanji you used read as Po Lin and Ma Lin in Chinese.

Let's call a spade a spade. TokYo is the proper name of the capital of Japan, although why Japan was called that in English still eludes me. Nihon doesn't sound all that wrong.
Old 2008-02-03, 11:31   Link #142
KrebMarkt
Never do well

Found a chinese forum with chap 77 Japanese=>chinese scanlations.
It's awfully slow i must reload again and again thanking firefox cache to be able to get the each scans and i'm not even done with it yet.

Spoiler for About 77 spoiler:

Last edited by KrebMarkt; 2008-02-03 at 11:31. Reason: typo correction
Old 2008-02-03, 11:47   Link #143
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

I waited for her an entire month but i knew that she would finaly apear <3
Old 2008-02-03, 11:50   Link #144
mycen

It's about time! I don't really like clairce much at all, though the past few months was a refreshing break of events..
Old 2008-02-03, 12:00   Link #145
KrebMarkt
Never do well

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
I waited for her an entire month but i knew that she would finaly apear <3
Spoiler for My opinion based on my very limited understanding of chap 77:

Last edited by KrebMarkt; 2008-02-03 at 13:10. Reason: Removed forbidden stuff (chap77 link)
Old 2008-02-03, 12:37   Link #146
zato_1one

New Chapter ROCK!!!!

Thanks for the link but I've to warn you that your link will be deleted by mod soon.

And it has a risk that you may be banned for giving a link to LC manga.

I've already mentioned that I don't like the idea of 7 ghosts come save the day but this is still truly awesome. ^^
Old 2008-02-03, 12:46   Link #147
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I really don't like the idea of them being saved by the Ghosts either, but I admit that I can't wait to see them in action.

Perhaps people are right, this is a chance for the 7 Ghosts to show much they have improved.
Old 2008-02-03, 12:49   Link #148
Fate_Archer
I'm blind not dead

Looks like this month we'll have a very nice chapter.

It seems that Clarice finally made her resolution.
I'm a bit surprised with the end of the chapter, Yagi-sensei opted by the rescue device again.
But things are going to get very interesting now.

And most importantly, finally a strong sign of hope for Galatea's life.
Waiting for the scanlation now.
Old 2008-02-03, 12:53   Link #149
Icephere
Claymore Fan

Maybe Galatea will join the fab 7. I can't see her deciding to settle in Rabona after the organisation already knew where she is.
I'm not sure what kind of story will Clarice inform the organisation with..
Old 2008-02-03, 12:55   Link #150
Lights of Euphoria
Ilene's Squeaky - Toy...

Send a message via MSN to Lights of Euphoria
It would really be a big shame if Galatea were to die...
She's of use to everyone, and has that charm around her...poor Duff...
Old 2008-02-03, 12:55   Link #151
mycen

Isn't Miata an offensive type warrior? The way she regenerated her hands after she lost them is just phenomenal ... maybe she is a defensive type with a savage mentality...
Oh and the way Clarice paniced and ran away just thinking of avioding death shows just how much inexperienced she is... though she did get her act together when she realized she was leaving miata behind..
Hehe ... how glorious is the return of the Fab 7!!!
Old 2008-02-03, 12:55   Link #152
Sordes Pilosus
Claymore Addict

Ahh this looks very promising. Im now also rather keen on the comming dialog that will happend in the near future. but for now oh i also cant wait for the scanlation or a propper translation
Old 2008-02-03, 12:58   Link #153
Gooral
Banned

One word: finally !
This chapter rocks, at last Clare shows up. After quite boring 76-th chapter and awesome 77-th I can't wait for next one.
Oh, and what's good about this chapter is that I don't need to know chinese to understand what's going on. Pure action.
Old 2008-02-03, 13:16   Link #154
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Just finished looking over the RAW, and I must say, I had multiple Fan-gasms.

I'll post a Summary of what I can tell happened.

Spoiler for Spoiler for Chapter 77:

Wow, despite not really wanting the Ghosts to come, the overall chapter really made this one of my more liked chapters in a while, glad to see that Clarice actually cares for the little death-machine, and seeing the little
death-machine get scolded almost made me laugh.

Also, Miata displays impressive ability in reattaching her limbs, I believe she just had enough Yoki to throw around, so she was able to reattach them quickly.

Last edited by Fenrir_valindri; 2008-02-03 at 13:37.
Old 2008-02-03, 13:17   Link #155
KrebMarkt
Never do well

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
New Chapter ROCK!!!!

Thanks for the link but I've to warn you that your link will be deleted by mod soon.

And it has a risk that you may be banned for giving a link to LC manga.

I've already mentioned that I don't like the idea of 7 ghosts come save the day but this is still truly awesome. ^^
Well i removed my link asap.
I got to tired to receive "You have been a naughty boy" PM by the moderators.

Spoiler for Why scans can't replace the real Treeware:
Old 2008-02-03, 13:17   Link #156
Newhope

Very nice chapter good to know I was right about Clarice she isen't as weak as she appears,she's been the closest to takeing Agratha head.

It looks like the bonds between Clarice and Miata are getting alot stronger too Maita eyes looked like a normal frightened young girls in this chapter.And Maita's alot more mental stable than we give her credit for all that damage and still no signs of awakening she must really care about Clarice.

I can't remember if we have been told what type of warrior she is maybe she's like the twins and doesn't have a type.

Last edited by Newhope; 2008-02-03 at 13:28.
Old 2008-02-03, 13:21   Link #157
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I can't remember if we have been told what type of warrior she is maybe she's like the twin and doesn't have a type.
That is quite possible, the organization lists the Twins as "Unique" it is quite possible Miata is the same way, or she is like Priscilla and just has Yoki to throw around and heal her wounds faster.
Old 2008-02-03, 13:27   Link #158
mycen

Bloody Agatha was just toying with them all these while and when Clarice intervened, Agatha was not amused at all, more like she was finding everything to be boring. She was impressed by Miata's reattaching skills even as she is a child. Agatha did comment that is Miata and Galatea had cooperated against her as per Galatea's plan, things might not be so bad for them.
Clairce was mouthing about her not getting seriously wounded at all and wondered how she ended up in this state when Agatha attacked. Agatha's attack was foiled by Clare's windcutter!!
Galatea was surprised to see a chuck of Agatha getting cut up: She could not sense the Fab7 presence at all. She was definately surprised at this turn of events!
Nice to see Clare's windcutter technique again, the Fab7's stealth was essential to the surprise and Agatha is for once very serious.
Clare was saying that this town (Rabaona) and her shares a relationship and she will not see it devastated. She goes on to tell Agatha that she will die here.

I can't wait to see next month's episode already!
Old 2008-02-03, 13:46   Link #159
khryoleoz
Power of 9 SoShi-ist

Interesting. So apparently years of aura suppression is more effective than suppression pills, even though the pills change the eye color to normal. Depending on how long it has been that Raphaela has been suppressing her own yoki before she met Teresa, Teresa might still be the better sensor after all.
Old 2008-02-03, 13:47   Link #160
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by khryoleoz View Post
Interesting. So apparently years of aura suppression is more effective than suppression pills, even though the pills change the eye color to normal. Depending on how long it has been that Raphaela has been suppressing her own yoki before she met Teresa, Teresa might still be the better sensor after all.
Not the case with Priscilla, so I am putting it off to the fact Raphaela had not been supressing long enough.

But it is interesting to note that Natural supression is better then the pills.