AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Clannad character
Tomoya Okazaki 170 38.64%
Nagisa Furukawa 164 37.27%
Kotomi Ichinose 154 35.00%
Kyou Fujibayashi 194 44.09%
Tomoyo Sakagami 166 37.73%
Fuko Ibuki 85 19.32%
Ryou Fujibayashi 67 15.23%
Youhei Sunohara 81 18.41%
Other 30 6.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-26, 02:10   Link #121
Itadakimasu!
tsun tsun lover

Send a message via MSN to Itadakimasu!
Definitely a Tomoyo fan... nothing like a little star crossed lovers routine to make her my favourite character! Having said that, I still have a couple of routes to complete, but i don't know if they can top the Tomoyo route!
Old 2008-01-26, 21:19   Link #122
Pendevous
Yoroshiku
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Pendevous
My vote will go to Kyou for her attitude and being hot.
Old 2008-01-27, 21:56   Link #123
Divini
Senpai!

Nagisa: She's the character that has grown the most so far.... from a disillusioned loner to a strong, caring, and friendly individual. Also, her interactions with Tomoya is so heartwarming at times

Kotomi: Well she is just the essence of moeness. (The "Bonjour?" scene just made me melt, seriously)

Ryou: Smart, cute, and easily flustered = me like

Sunohara: When he's not upfront and fiercely serious, he's either getting his ass kicked by Tomoyo, fallen victim to one of Tomoya's pranks, or doing random stuff that just makes the observer ROFL. When he's serious, he shines; and when he's not, he's hilarious!

Best. Side Character. Ever.
Old 2008-01-30, 10:49   Link #124
dbzdbgt

Fuko! Her attitute towards things is so cute. *stars*
Old 2008-01-31, 20:01   Link #125
Faeyice
it's animal, unbelievable
*Graphic Designer

I just love Fu Chan, as well as her random appearances. Her random, cute personality is just adorable as well. o3o
Old 2008-02-02, 05:23   Link #126
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Tomoya, Tomoyo, and Kyou are the only reason I played the game
Old 2008-02-02, 23:15   Link #127
Daiki

Sunohara Mei, Tomoyo, Nagisa, Kyou are my fav characters
Old 2008-02-03, 00:55   Link #128
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Fu-Chan Is Going Up 58 Votes Yey...
Old 2008-02-03, 01:00   Link #129
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

Kyou for me. The cast has been great in general, but Kyou just stands above the rest in my eyes. A dynamic and intriguing character that would be very fun to hang around, I'm sure. So long as you can withstand flying dictionaries.
Old 2008-02-05, 21:15   Link #130
Malzar
Dark Watcher

I would chose between Kyou and Tomoyo ... rly hard to chose between them... if I could take two I chosed them both but ok I need to chose one of them I take Kyou I like them both though...
Old 2008-02-06, 01:54   Link #131
Teh_Rie

Kyou!

Tsundere FTW >.<
Old 2008-02-06, 10:46   Link #132
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

^ I disagree with Kyou being tsundere, but that's another topic for another time.

As for me, being there's 9 choices, I figured picking 1/3 of that wouldn't be a problem. So that means 3 choices, and the definite shoo-in are Sunohara and Kyou. Sunohara is by far my favourite character in the series, as he provides the series with much-needed comic relief, and he does it VERY well. On top of that, he's not your usual comic relief character either, since he impacts the plot and its shown he can be nice and caring whenever he wants to be that nicely contrasts with his comedic self.

Kyou on the otherhand charmed me over with her character design change in the anime, namely her eyes. With that, she looked like a cross between Kagami of Lucky Star and Nayuki of Kanon, both of which are my favourite characters in their respective series. But watching the the first few episodes, even if that weren't the case, she'd still be my favourite female character. She kicks ass (especially in athletics), she's weird in having a boar for a pet, and the trait I find really endearing with her is that she's playing cupid with her sister despite both of them being interested in the same guy. The question of as to whether or not she knows she likes Tomoya is another story, though, and one I'd like to know, thus making her even more itneresting.

The third one's tough though. With my first dealings with Clannad (the manga), I was leaning towards Tomoyo. As with Kyou, she 'kicked ass', and on the run for student council president, a major moe property for me. But in the end, I chose Kotomi, because on top of being quirky and 'tensai shoujo', being osana-najimi is THE moe element in my eyes. Of course, Tomoya wasn't an option, for being not interested in her that way AND forgetting about her at the same time. >_>

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2008-02-07, 17:58   Link #133
*Forte*
~ 長門 有希 ~

I cannot vote, because I love all of them.
Well, somehow I don't really like Ryou as much as others. Maybe she's in Kyou's way, but the OP showed Kyou as a main char so I won't worry.

The best character so far is Tomoya and Kotomi, however I prefer Tomoyo as a main heroine.
Old 2008-02-08, 02:43   Link #134
McMilk
*Artist

Whoa, the last time I checked, Kyou was far behind from Kotomi.
Anyway, I chose Kotomi, gotta love the moe.
Old 2008-02-08, 02:48   Link #135
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Wow...Kyou actually edged out Kotomi even though most of the votes were cast when it was Kotomi's arc! A well deserved upset IMO, given her recent appearances, especially in 17. Can't wait for the final polls when everything is said and done.
Old 2008-02-08, 11:47   Link #136
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

Kyou and Tomoyo, hands down.

Kyou: Her secret interest for Tomoya which often manifests itself during her attempts to hook him up with Ryou is adorable.

Tomoyo: Considering her martial arts prowess, she manages to remain extremely feminine while schooling Sunohara and other misfits. To top it off, her direct and unabashed approach to relationships is refreshing.
Old 2008-02-08, 12:09   Link #137
*Forte*
~ 長門 有希 ~

I think Kyou hasn't recognize her feeling yet, as far as ep 17, Kyou still think for Ryou. (But the "love" is clearer)

Tomoyo looks like Tomoya's wife already, that's what I think when watching her wake him up =))
Old 2008-02-08, 14:43   Link #138
Mai Kawasumi
Party! Drink! Sex!

Okazaki (fangirl mode on) I think he's cute
Tomoyo (awesome fighter girl, she's cute, and I know how your reputation affect a lot... *sigh* second fave Clannad Girl)
Youhei (he's damn funny!)
Kyou (my fave Clannad Girl, she's athletic, strong, a little sarcastic and TSUNDERE!)

Old 2008-02-08, 15:29   Link #139
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

After episode 17, I found that I should have loved Kyou and Tomoyo more, but I've already voted this time round.

I'm quite afraid that at the final poll, I will vote for every single character.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2008-02-08, 17:11   Link #140
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I'm personally glad Kyou's first for now.

Ironically, I've kept my favorites aside from wanting to add Tomoyo and Other [Mei].

To be honest, it's going to be hard not to vote for everyone in the final poll. I'm with C.A. on that regard.
Closed Thread