AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-18, 20:51   Link #861
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
Did anyone preorder the DVD from Amazon? Maybe they will get early shipping and arrive early?
I didn't. My parents are always so paranoid about internet ordering. Plus I don't want to buy it if it's just 25 minutes.
Old 2008-02-18, 22:46   Link #862
faredreamer

Quote:
Did anyone preorder the DVD from Amazon? Maybe they will get early shipping and arrive early?
I wish I could but it's too expensive and I've never ordered overseas. Judging from the collections thread, it looks like Rougeman_8 is the only one who buys Japanese DVDs here. Maybe he will get it early.

Well, I found this latest magazine scan of Lena and Sifr pic on an image board.

Old 2008-02-18, 22:50   Link #863
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by faredreamer View Post
I wish I could but it's too expensive and I've never ordered overseas. Judging from the collections thread, it looks like Rougeman_8 is the only one who buys Japanese DVDs here. Maybe he will get it early.
Thanks for posting the scans! I like the chibi Lena up in the corner. What's up with Lena having wings in this one? I wonder if she will really get wings in the show and not just something on the illustrations.

But yeah, international shipping is pretty expensive, even for something tiny. I was about to order 1 manga (yup, just one) that cost around $3 US on Amazon Japan. When I went to the international shipping rates page, the shipping was so much that my final price became $15, around there!
Old 2008-02-18, 23:12   Link #864
Sikon
この世界は腐っている!

It might be that all Zwei Robes have optional wings in their 2.0 forms.
Old 2008-02-18, 23:49   Link #865
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikon View Post
It might be that all Zwei Robes have optional wings in their 2.0 forms.
Sure seems like it, huh? Maybe the Zwei Robes are like "Goddess Robes" or something like that.
Old 2008-02-19, 02:33   Link #866
AceMan
Observer

Send a message via ICQ to AceMan
Quote:
But yeah, international shipping is pretty expensive, even for something tiny. I was about to order 1 manga (yup, just one) that cost around $3 US on Amazon Japan. When I went to the international shipping rates page, the shipping was so much that my final price became $15, around there!
Sad but true. That's why I avoid buying small amount of cheap things - it's better to order bigger pack. For example, I just got my brand new Mai-HiME DVDs (yay, the collector's box rulez ^^) And if I bought one DVD, it would cost $22 (including shipping), but in a pack, each costs ~$17,7 which is great deal for me since (crappy) polish anime DVDs cost even $25 each.
Old 2008-02-19, 07:00   Link #867
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!! Oh, were we supposed to scream? lol

Oh come on, just feel excited for this till i sing & sing that song chorus 5 times!
Old 2008-02-19, 07:28   Link #868
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by faredreamer View Post

Well, I found this latest magazine scan of Lena and Sifr pic on an image board.

Detail worthy of note is that Lena's gem is blue again, it seems like the turning of red to blue is going to be a part of the story.
Old 2008-02-19, 13:03   Link #869
Sikon
この世界は腐っている!

Maybe the GEM has some connection to the Administar (which is normally blue, but turns red under certain conditions)? If it was created for the Searrs/Sayers family in the first place, it makes certain sense. (Although this is, really, a lame attempt to justify my own fan theories, which S.ifr will probably throw out of the window anyway.)
Old 2008-02-20, 18:26   Link #870
Same_Shark

I just compared the pics of Una & the Columns and it seems I was wrong, Una is the Bewitching Smile Amethyst.
Old 2008-02-20, 18:33   Link #871
amythest*moon
has too much imagination

Send a message via AIM to amythest*moon
Does anybody know the planned number of episodes? I haven't heard how long each DVD will be but I hope they aren't as breif as Zwei's were.
Old 2008-02-20, 19:13   Link #872
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by amythest*moon View Post
Does anybody know the planned number of episodes? I haven't heard how long each DVD will be but I hope they aren't as breif as Zwei's were.
There were originally supposed to be 3. Whether or not that has changed, we don't know.
Old 2008-02-20, 19:40   Link #873
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
There were originally supposed to be 3. Whether or not that has changed, we don't know.
Yup, it is definitely still 3 episodes, one on each DVD. Says so on the main page of the official site under Sifr.
Old 2008-02-20, 21:14   Link #874
LostStar

Quote:
I have, but not from amazon. It's shipped yesterday and most probably I'll get it tomorrow

Quote:
Thanks for posting the scans! I like the chibi Lena up in the corner. What's up with Lena having wings in this one? I wonder if she will really get wings in the show and not just something on the illustrations.

Postage of amazon is based on quantity not weight. So if you buy heavy items like artbooks, it's good to use amazon. However, if you buy DVD or CD, I would recommend Clubjapan. No shipping fee and tax, they only charge 5% handling fee. Another choice would be Neowing. Their items have discount and you earn points for each purchase which can be used as money for later order.
Old 2008-02-20, 22:56   Link #875
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Can you guys say to me 'Don't get too emotion & overreact. it's just an anime show. not real life.', please? I don't want let this thing happened to me just like a Mai otome & the IdolM@ster did after i watched the prequel of mai otome.
Old 2008-02-21, 08:50   Link #876
Leonhart
ReincarnatioN™

Seems vol 1 already released in raws...
Old 2008-02-21, 08:57   Link #877
AceMan
Observer

Send a message via ICQ to AceMan
Yup, it is.

So that means I have to retreat from this forum until decent subs are out...
Old 2008-02-21, 09:01   Link #878
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
Seems vol 1 already released in raws...
There's actually no seeds on the torrent though. As for where this torrent I mentioned is, I won't say due to the rules but if you're knowledgeable enough you'll find it.
Old 2008-02-21, 10:07   Link #879
solomonster007

Now... Sifr RAW ready for download in torrent site

WOW
Old 2008-02-21, 11:13   Link #880
ThoHell

WOW.... impressive first episode.

Spoiler:

Anyways good episode. Lesbianism + ecchiness + comedy + action....going good so far, looking forward to the next episode!

Last edited by ThoHell; 2008-02-21 at 11:31.
Closed Thread