Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-21, 19:40   Link #41
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

@ LightningZERO,

You have a point, but I wonder if the Espada ranking system is like the Claymore top 10, all strong but a huge gulf between no.6 and 5, putting a big split in the Espada...that could help explain the reason why Kenpachi's having so much trouble...

Of course that is a thesis, but ya gotta admit, Noitoira and Ulquiorra seem a lot stronger than Grimmjow...I don't think Uchigo at full strength would've beaten Noitoira nor givien him much trouble, and Ulquiorra...well, you saw what happened there.
Old 2008-02-21, 21:01   Link #42
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post

Another image
I can't wait to see this picture in its full glory *_*

Old 2008-02-21, 21:16   Link #43
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
I have to agree with this. If a shikai Ichigo is as strong as Kenpachi, then certainly the recent events are strange
shikai and bankai works different than Supersaiyan 1,2,3,whatever, and the other thing is that Kenpachi would have won without Ichigo's mask appearing under his kimono

Grimmjaw analyzed it quite well in his first fight against Ichigo at Karakura Town

"Is your speed the only thing your bankai increases?"

even though the inner hollow wasn't under control at this time it is clear that his bankai has no impact on his general strength, he is just able to use it more efficient + Ichigo is a noob on his own powers, regardless if it is shikai, bankai, vizard mask.. he never learned how to master each stage like nearly every other character in bleach did or has to do.

To me it is fine as long as Kenpachi has to try "something new" in order to overcome Noitorra, and I'm glad if he does it in a way without relying on the classic 100%-shikai/bankai powerup and rather do it in his own style.
Old 2008-02-21, 21:20   Link #44
Lendial

loool this is hilarious.
Old 2008-02-21, 21:22   Link #45
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

But the one thing is Kenpachi knows Zanjutsu so I dont think he just learnt Kendo .... he has to be extremely good at Kendo also we have seen his division training with a Bokuto ...

11 Div Bokuto Training

Bokken <clik> is more hardcore than Kendo as Kendo uses Shinai while Bokken uses Bokuto
Old 2008-02-21, 22:56   Link #46
NibelungTaisa
freshly noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
even though the inner hollow wasn't under control at this time it is clear that his bankai has no impact on his general strength, he is just able to use it more efficient + Ichigo is a noob on his own powers, regardless if it is shikai, bankai, vizard mask.. he never learned how to master each stage like nearly every other character in bleach did or has to do.

To me it is fine as long as Kenpachi has to try "something new" in order to overcome Noitorra, and I'm glad if he does it in a way without relying on the classic 100%-shikai/bankai powerup and rather do it in his own style.
I agree. If Ken does defeat Noi, I will expect ichigo to receive a long lecture from kenpachi. "Ichigo...this is the problem with you...You do this but you dont do this...blah blah blah...this is the difference between you and me...blah blah blah..."
Old 2008-02-22, 00:18   Link #47
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

It would be awesome hearing Kenpachi lecture Ichigo.

Example :

Kenpachi: "Well you see Ichigo, your problem is your too damn nice, who cares if they die!!? "

"If you slash em and they live good for them! "

"If they die, well they were just unlucky." <shrugs>

Ichigo: <still speechless>
Old 2008-02-22, 01:04   Link #48
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I want to see Ichigo choke someone to death the way Yuji did in SnS >_>... lol
Old 2008-02-22, 01:24   Link #49
Lunarskylar

wait wait
so this means
shikai ichigo+plus hollow mask randomly appearing is only equal to
1/2 of kenpachi no eye patch xD

ohh that might explain why hirako owned 1armed grimmjow?
Old 2008-02-22, 03:49   Link #50
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

Credits : SpaceCat

* From the Picture it looks like Kenpachi has the Upper Hand , I think Noi is cut (face)

* 2nd pic Ken getting a JoyGasm
Old 2008-02-22, 05:10   Link #51
waterchan

This fight would be so much easier with Byakuya.

*surrounds Noi with Goukei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi*
Byakuya: With those 8 arms of yours, which of these million blades do you intend to block?
Noi: .....AAAAAAHHHHH!!
Old 2008-02-22, 05:17   Link #52
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Could also end up with a "was that meant to hurt" comment from Nnoitra :P
Old 2008-02-22, 06:33   Link #53
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

Credits : SpaceCat

* From the Picture it looks like Kenpachi has the Upper Hand , I think Noi is cut (face)

* 2nd pic Ken getting a JoyGasm
Hehe, Looks like Kenpachi is having alotta Fun.
Old 2008-02-22, 07:22   Link #54
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Here is the full summary of the chapter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie @ BA

Bleach 311- The Undead 4

Continues from last chapter, after stabbed Kenpachi, Nnoitora’s two new arms were releasing the scythes. Each of his arms has a scythe. Nnoitora said, “it’s over.”

However Kenpachi laughed manically. It was enough to surprised Nnoitora. Kenpachi said, “Awesome! That is great! It has to be like this! What is over!? You managed to stab so now we’re even!!”

He stood up and said, “Come, let’s get it started, espada.”

At the end of his words, Kenpachi aimed at Nnoitora’s neck but he dodged. He cut Kenpachi’s left shoulder but Kenpachi continued to smile and attack Nnoitora more. They continued to fight until Nnoitora had to use all the six scythes to attack Kenpachi at one go.

But that didn’t stop Kenpachi. And the more Nnoitora hitting Kenpachi, he attacked back with much more force.

‘What the hell!! I’m attacking him!! He is bleeding!! But why, why could he still be able to fight!!!’ Thought Nnoitora and that turned into anger, ‘I am the strongest. THE STRONGEST’

“Just die!!!” Nnoitora screamed and cut his neck. Kenpachi stopped immediately and touched the wound. “Che, leave it like this and I will really die.” And Yachiru called his name out and he stopped a bit before saying, “I won’t deal with it. This death thing. So…it couldn’t be help..”

His eyes changed and he said, “Haven’t used it for a long time, this Kendo.” And Nnoitora asked what was. Kenpachi said, “When I first entered Gotai 13, that old man lured me to practice. And it wasn’t my nature to do so. He kept saying this is Kendo. I was pissed so I never use it.”

“But there is one thing I accepted.” Kenpachi was holding a sword with two hands now, “Do you know? What we called ‘a sword’ will increase the strength when holding it with two hands.” Nnoitora screamed back he doesn’t know and running to attack Kenpachi with all the six scythes.

“Didn’t know…You should know what a difference in the strength is.”

Kenpachi looked calm and once NNoitora reached him, he lifted a sword up and forced it down immediately.
It looks like Noitora is no match against Kenpachi's berserker rage. Noi enjoys winning fights but Kenpachi enjoys fighting period. Maybe the advantage will flip one more time, but I doubt it. I give the battle two more chapters.

Interesting thing is Kenpachi mentioning that an old man taught him Kendo when entered the Gotei 13. I wonder if he's talking about Yamamoto.

Old 2008-02-22, 10:10   Link #55
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Lol at Ken's orgasmic frenzy. What was the bet that Noi will get another powerup next chapter?
Old 2008-02-22, 10:23   Link #56
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Here is the full summary of the chapter:

“Just die!!!” Nnoitora screamed and cut his neck. Kenpachi stopped immediately and touched the wound. “Che, leave it like this and I will really die.” And Yachiru called his name out and he stopped a bit before saying, “I won’t deal with it. This death thing. So…it couldn’t be help..”
this part worried me oO

Old 2008-02-22, 10:55   Link #57
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
this part worried me oO
I wouldn't be too worried with I-can-bring-disintergrated-people-back-to-life Orihime around

Old 2008-02-22, 11:30   Link #58
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I wouldn't be too worried with I-can-bring-disintergrated-people-back-to-life Orihime around
she better does her job <<

Old 2008-02-22, 14:26   Link #59
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Oke, second ago, I've peeked in 311 RAW... I think Ken will screw Noi.

@Geta Boshi- That pic where Ken is having a Joygasm, isn't included in RAW zip i've downloaded Oo. I'm confused...

But the LAST pic... Is awe <3

Last edited by mugenTaichou; 2008-02-22 at 14:41.
Old 2008-02-22, 14:50   Link #60
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Um, I seriously hope Kenpachi won't win by just slashing with 2 hands. If he does win, what will we think of Ichigo? He goes Bankai and Vizard and goes full power against Grimjow and barely win. Please don't tell me Kenpachi can defeat Nnoitra who is stronger than Grimjow without even Bankai....
In bleach, stonger people could lose to weaker people by just a moment of stupidity, arrogance etc.. That happens on rukia vs 9th espada... And also the skills, power etc could also be used for example 7th espada could beat aizen if aizen acts like byakuya when he first encountered zomari... it's more like in a real world cases but HEY this anime/manga so make it interesting, we don't like a lame battle ending like that!!

I'm with you, lightningZero.. I'm very sensitive with this power measurement.. If A >B then B>C how could C >A?! I can't accept that, at least in this 'bleach' case...

The writer should send someone better to defeat noi instead of kenpaichi, maybe byakuya and zaraki should swap opponent.. or maybe Noi shoudn't be ranked higher than grimjow to avoid flaws!!
Closed Thread