Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-03-05, 03:20   Link #121
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
So... Who thinks that Throne Eins Turbulenz will show up in the future? Kinda looks like an Eins and Drei mix. Just a thought from the model kit and since peg leg Dynames was also shown. I'll say Lockon will recover somehow in season 2. Either that or Tieria will pilot Dynames if Nadleeh is scrapped. Though if Nadleeh is scrapped they lose another original GN Drive, which I doubt would happen in season 1.

Eh, it only says that Nena's suit is damaged in that one spoiler and that she pilots the giant MA. I'm hoping a Throne is able to be salvaged. Tiera will need a suit if Nadleeh is scrapped and so will Nena if she survives.
Tieria to take over for Lockon (Dynames).

Nena for Kyrios if she survives
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 03:59   Link #122
chitgoks

germanturkey@ yeah... seems like all gundams now have evolved to the point that they dont run out of power so they can fly all they want.
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 04:05   Link #123
CombiHenge

They've already established Nena as a bit of a careless psycho via the wedding incident. Her character doesn't deserve much redemption, hence the spoiler regarding her taking a MA for a final revenge/final attack is highly possible.

From the next episode preview, you can see she somehow survives the combat with the HRL GN-X's (you don't sit around having rations, esp. when you've just rushed out of your base for a fight)... but you don't see her evil Haro around... I wonder if he picked up a ride with Ali.
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 10:18   Link #124
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombiHenge View Post
They've already established Nena as a bit of a careless psycho via the wedding incident. Her character doesn't deserve much redemption, hence the spoiler regarding her taking a MA for a final revenge/final attack is highly possible.

From the next episode preview, you can see she somehow survives the combat with the HRL GN-X's (you don't sit around having rations, esp. when you've just rushed out of your base for a fight)... but you don't see her evil Haro around... I wonder if he picked up a ride with Ali.
I'd put the fault equally on whoever raised her and not just solely on her.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 01:10   Link #125
Gunner1988

I really don't see the Trinity siblings as evil guys like Alejandro, Ali or even Wang Liu Mei. I also believe that, however they where raised looks like they never learned the value of the life of others aside than their brothers. I really think that the surviving of Nena is the big chance for the redemption of the Trinity.
Gunner1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 01:39   Link #126
Shinkouhyou
(#゚Д゚)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner1988 View Post
I really don't see the Trinity siblings as evil guys like Alejandro, Ali or even Wang Liu Mei. I also believe that, however they where raised looks like they never learned the value of the life of others aside than their brothers. I really think that the surviving of Nena is the big chance for the redemption of the Trinity.
I've been wondering *who* raised them, actually, or if they're artificial humanoids like Tieria, Ribbons and 874. They don't appear to be particularly bonded to anyone besides eachother, so it's likely that Johann did most of the raising for the other two.

I know we haven't seen much of Johann's character, but he doesn't seem like the type who would intentionally encourage his siblings towards senseless violence. Maybe they're just mentally unstable. (Okay, most Gundam pilots are a little bit crazy, but Mihael and Nena are crazy in the way that you don't want to see in control of a large death robot.)
Shinkouhyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 03:47   Link #127
Jays

I have a general question here, are those spoilers just based on season one or the entire series? I'm talking about the ones on the first page, because it seems rather shallow for the entire series to based around events that look like can occure within the next four episode.

[EDIT] Seems like I should read everything before commenting. So this is all for season one huh? Heavy stuff!

I think if anything, this is one of the most f-ed up things I've ever seen in my entire life - anime wise - holy crap at some of these rumors! I shouldn't even call that, I mean judging from what has happened and everything else, I say everyone of those rumors is about 60% accurate in some way or another.

Perhaps the most depressing thing is probably what happens to Al and Lockon, dang they were cool.

Oh and are the writers for season one gonna be working on season two as well? They should, what a phenominal series!

Last edited by Jays; 2008-03-06 at 04:08.
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 04:22   Link #128
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
I have a general question here, are those spoilers just based on season one or the entire series? I'm talking about the ones on the first page, because it seems rather shallow for the entire series to based around events that look like can occure within the next four episode.

[EDIT] Seems like I should read everything before commenting. So this is all for season one huh? Heavy stuff!

I think if anything, this is one of the most f-ed up things I've ever seen in my entire life - anime wise - holy crap at some of these rumors! I shouldn't even call that, I mean judging from what has happened and everything else, I say everyone of those rumors is about 60% accurate in some way or another.

Perhaps the most depressing thing is probably what happens to Al and Lockon, dang they were cool.

Oh and are the writers for season one gonna be working on season two as well? They should, what a phenominal series!
If the rumors are true, this is probably the most twisted and "wtf?!" series in the history of Gundam. In a good way, though.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 06:17   Link #129
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Like I said before, It's not the first time Kuroda has done such a drastic turn of events.

He has already done that in Battle Athletes way back in '97 by intorducing Aliens near the end of the series and turn what seem to be Sports Anime into a War Drama. But I bet many of you here are too young to remember that.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 16:12   Link #130
Morgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
He has already done that in Battle Athletes way back in '97 by intorducing Aliens near the end of the series and turn what seem to be Sports Anime into a War Drama. But I bet many of you here are too young to remember that.

Was that the one with the lesbian teammate from the moon who had a pet cow? That was a odd anime.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 22:20   Link #131
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner1988 View Post

The Trinity are what Tieria USED to be... Values mission over life.
Old 2008-03-06, 23:59   Link #132
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

If Nena pilots a giant MA of doom while on a Stella-type rampage, she's dead. The end. If she somehow survives and starts pulling a 180, I expect an angel bath scene with Sumeragi on the double.
Old 2008-03-07, 00:28   Link #133
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
The Trinity are what Tieria USED to be... Values mission over life.
Not quite. He would never do anything to tarnish CB, at least nothing like Trinity does. He will do anything to complete the mission but that's different and his missions rarely involve civilians.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 06:41   Link #134
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

We have confirmation that the Ptolemaios is doomed.
Old 2008-03-07, 07:30   Link #135
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

*screams* It's a trap!
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 08:22   Link #136
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

Erm... This might be a bad place to ask this but... Can you please translate this for me?
Old 2008-03-07, 08:49   Link #137
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Ep 23 :-

Piloting the Throne Zwei from the Thrones, Ali is strong enough to treat Setsuna as his plaything. In the heat of the battle, the 4 Meisters recieve some new gifts. The price they pay for it was indeed an equivalent trade.(*) Setsuna randevous with the Ptolemaios and return to space with the Fleets of the Powers under the UN hot on their trail. And now the Warriors from Powers and CBs makes their wills for a final confrontation

(*) My Joke in reference to Fullmetal Alchemist, Mizushima's previous production. But this is indeed what they said.

Ep 24 :-

The Powers form an alliance under the UN Flag. Their weapons, the 30 GN-X. A gift they recieve from a mysterious party, powered by the same GN Drives as the Thrones. And thus they are able to stand up to the Gundams. With a pilot such as Soma Peries, the GN-X out perform the Gundams. Outmatched by the GN-X, The Meisters are now forced into a corner, battered. But still they fight on. In their Twilight hours, the fires of Setsuna, Allelujah, Tieria and even Lockon's kept on shining bright in the darkness.

Ep 25 :-

Lifeforce dissipate in the midst of Space with Ships sinking and MS Exploding. Towards the end of the battle, Setsuna, in an attempt to prove his faith to the world, makes a final desperate attack.
Old 2008-03-07, 09:09   Link #138
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Ep 23 :-

Piloting the Throne Zwei from the Thrones, Ali is strong enough to treat Setsuna as his plaything.
WTF!!!??? Ali in the Throne Zwei!? Michael! What happened to him!? Though I might hate him for being a lil bit of a pyscho, but he can't be killed this early!
Old 2008-03-07, 09:29   Link #139
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
nw ...speculation for season 2, will they come back as cameos? avalanche exia?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 12:08   Link #140
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
nw ...speculation for season 2, will they come back as cameos? avalanche exia?
Not a chance. Setsuna and co. will probably remain as the main characters of season 2.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote