Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-07, 17:01   Link #41
LeoThugs
Ero Sennin the Second

Send a message via Yahoo to LeoThugs
You know when I saw that masked 'Frillian' and heard him rant, the first thing that came to my mind was that marine guy who got owned by Sanji when Sanji was first introduced. Remember that women and wine loving guy. Kept guessing the wrong wine and sabotaged Sanji's soup.

Other guess would be Axe-hand Morgan, but both hands were solid I guess. I need to go check again. The Hachi guy is definitely Zoro's previous opponent. I am sure of it. Even Nami felt that his voice was familiar. And he was sweet, kind and honest .. and a simpleton.

Does anybody feel that the villian might be Spandam? Nah .. too recent I guess.

EDIT: I hear people mentioning a Kokoro Baasan .. Caime is the first mermaid for me too ... Fading images of the Jugong.
Old 2008-03-07, 17:07   Link #42
ShikaShika
無罪

Great comedy this chapter.

As for the masked villain, Krieg (or possibly Morgan, don't remember what happened to him) would make the most sense. It's most likely a main villain they've fought before, and of the ones that aren't accounted for there are but a few that would seem to fit. Buggy already made his reappearance and Kuro just doesn't have the ambition. Arlong would be a decent fit if it wasn't for the human crew (his broken nose would explain the mask). I can't think of anyone they fought on the grand line that would fit at all.

I'm leaning towards Morgan now because he's not a pirate and I don't really see why a pirate like Don Krieg would suddenly start up some kidnapping business. I'll be quite suprised if it's anyone besides these three (third being Arlong).
Old 2008-03-07, 17:36   Link #43
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoThugs View Post
You know when I saw that masked 'Frillian' and heard him rant, the first thing that came to my mind was that marine guy who got owned by Sanji when Sanji was first introduced. Remember that women and wine loving guy. Kept guessing the wrong wine and sabotaged Sanji's soup.
You are thinking of Seaman Recruit Fullbody, formally Lieutenant Ironfist Fullbody. Good guess, but he still actively works for the marines under Captain Hina along with his best friend and dancing partner Seamen Recruit Jango (who was Capt. Kuro's second in command).
Old 2008-03-07, 17:44   Link #44
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
it can't be him because he is now under hina command which stationed around Arabasta.. also luffy didn't do anything to him and Sanji, in other world his life wasn't destroyed

Quote:
Other guess would be Axe-hand Morgan, but both hands were solid I guess. I need to go check again. The Hachi guy is definitely Zoro's previous opponent. I am sure of it. Even Nami felt that his voice was familiar. And he was sweet, kind and honest .. and a simpleton.
i already guessed that and it is most likely the best guess .. they didn't show his right arm .. the picture was from the left angle and his right arm hardly shown so u can't get the details

Quote:
Does anybody feel that the villian might be Spandam? Nah .. too recent I guess.
his body build isn't like Spandam, also it can't be Spandom because from Caime talk u can figure that this guy was at least month or 2 month ago also u can guess he at least need more time to gather people around him, while EL accident happened 2 or 3 weeks ago..

now the only 2 people with this body build are Murgan and Krieg... even though luffy defeated krieg he didn't destroy his life and the last time krieg was still in East Blue and i doubt that he will try to enter grandline again, unless he gather more power that what he had a year ago..

so the only remaining one is Murgan and Murgan is the one who hate Luffy's most also remember he escaped from the marines when Cuby was still small so u can say 6 to 8 month ago, which give him enough time to gather power and start looking for luffy...
Old 2008-03-07, 19:42   Link #45
fireportgas

Smile Abnormal thinking!

I've seen all your opinions guys and all of them seems correct and possible to me!Well I believe that the iron armored guy is Arlong if he's someone we know from the past because it suits him best because mugiwara team is near fish island!But it's not only that!The fact that the ironed guy is teamed also with human makes me think
that he has teamed up with Krieg and Kuro and wants to get revenge from Luffy and
the others!What I'm trying to say is that he hasn't teamed up only with the fish riders we see in manga!I would love to see something like that , I know It's not really possible but It would be great If we see these guys from the past and Luffy kicking their asses again yohhohoooooooo!!!!
Old 2008-03-07, 20:25   Link #46
james0246

Watch out, that "Yohhohoooooooo!!!" will set-off the Anti-Brook section of the One Piece forum .
Old 2008-03-07, 20:34   Link #47
chitgoks

we'll soon find out
Old 2008-03-07, 20:51   Link #48
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

Krieg, Croc or someone completly new.
Old 2008-03-07, 22:39   Link #49
Blackbeard D. Kuma

If Jimbei is very close in proximity to the strawhats, something tells me that he is going to be instrumental in the orchestration of this whole mess.
Old 2008-03-08, 00:22   Link #50
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireportgas View Post
I've seen all your opinions guys and all of them seems correct and possible to me!Well I believe that the iron armored guy is Arlong if he's someone we know from the past because it suits him best because mugiwara team is near fish island!But it's not only that!The fact that the ironed guy is teamed also with human makes me think
that he has teamed up with Krieg and Kuro and wants to get revenge from Luffy and
the others!What I'm trying to say is that he hasn't teamed up only with the fish riders we see in manga!I would love to see something like that , I know It's not really possible but It would be great If we see these guys from the past and Luffy kicking their asses again yohhohoooooooo!!!!
It isn't Arlong considering the guy has human hands and Arlong (and the other Fishman I think) had webbed hands.

It could very well be a new character entirely also.

And it seems the word "filler" is thrown around often here a lot.
Old 2008-03-08, 02:19   Link #51
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Wow, admit it guys these last few chapters have been lame.
Luffy asking another individual can they poop is also lame.
Let me know when we get back in continuation with the main story line.
Old 2008-03-08, 02:47   Link #52
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
actually i found another interesting thing from Camie and Starfish talk, from Kokoro obasan the mermaid who still under 30 lives in the fish island (i forget the name of the island)..
anyway the interesting thing was that everyone believe that both mermaid and fishman live in that island together that's why there is a good chance that Jimbie will show up in that Arc..
but if that's true would those 3 fishman brothers knows about the island and they would try to capture mermaid from their instead .. also they said that the mermaid are rare, so what about the island the live in ?? does that mean it is no longer there or that no one knows about it !?

Duvel body build suit three people from the past (Don Krieg, Arlong, and Murgan), Arlong will never work with human, also we don't know what happen for him other that he must likely either killed or captured, and since Hachi isn't with him it makes it more possible that he didn't escape or live either ... anyway if Arlong still alive i believe we will see him again when the crew fight Jimbie...
Don Krieg: even though luffy defeated him, he didn't destroy his life and i doubt that he rebuild himself again and tried to enter grandline again specially after the terror he faced last time.. but it doesn't cancel the chance that he could have joined Duvel but i doubt that specially if Duvel is Murgan..
Koru working with murgan have really a very small chance even less than Don Krieg joining with Duvel... because Murgan became famous like this after Jango and Kuro make him capture the fake Kuro which gave him his fame.
Old 2008-03-08, 02:50   Link #53
shankss
CP10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
I'll be quite suprised if it's anyone besides these three (third being Arlong).
I just cant imagine that Arlong capturing mermans and selling them around..Well he would have never accept a human's help to attack Thousand Sunny.Since the main pawns are humans, It is probably Morgan or Don krieg:
Don Krieg cant get into slavery business since he got a reputation as a pirate
So it is Morgan I think...body size fits, Marines are after him so hiding in an armor and doing slavery business around to live sounds ok for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Wow, admit it guys these last few chapters have been lame.
Luffy asking another individual can they poop is also lame.
Let me know when we get back in continuation with the main story line.
Yes yes we all know entire chapters without some shichibukai means nothing to you, but its fun to read for rest of non-fan-boys.You'll praise the arc after a few weeks when jimbei appears anyway.....
Old 2008-03-08, 06:54   Link #54
RonaldC

Made this just then on Photoshop.

Old 2008-03-08, 07:21   Link #55
chitgoks

it's captain axe alright... only possible suspect... don krieg's not possible
Old 2008-03-08, 13:01   Link #56
UserName

How is Don Kreig not possible?
Old 2008-03-08, 13:25   Link #57
Fyria

I am starting to lean towards Axe hand Morgan too.

Arlong has been cutted of from possibilitys.

We have two real canditates, Axe hand Morgan and Don Krieg.

As stated before it was really Mihawk who really ruined Don Kriegs life, but Luffy destroyed Morgans career from 100% to 0%. Also Zoro played part of it so it could explain bit why he searched crew.

I guess its Morgan,it can be Krieg too ofc but I hope its one of East Blue villains.
Old 2008-03-08, 14:16   Link #58
james0246

There are a couple of reasons why this is possibly not Axe-Hand Morgan (I am not saying that this isn't Morgan, but here are some reasons why it could possibly not be him.)

1.) Morgan never knew Luffy or Zoro's pirate flag, something that had not been made until Usopp joined. Now, it is possible that he could simply remember them, much the same as Buggy remembers Luffy and company. But, it could be arguedthat Morgan did not have enough time to actively get to know either Luffy or Zoro.

2.) It is Helmeppo dream to become strong enough to defeat Morgan, Helmeppo's father, and bring him to Justice (just like Koby's dream is to capture Alvida for...ah, interrogation . So, generally speaking, it is somewhat expected for Helmeppo to defeat his father since it his "dream".

3.) Morgan was a fluke. He was given his position due to the fact that he was hyponotized by Jango into believing that he defeated the pirate Kuro. He never had any real power, simple brute strength that could be used to terrorize innocent civilians, but not real fighters. It is more likely that this is Krieg for the simple fact that Krieg was actually powerful and smart enough to get this far on the Grand Line, whereas Morgan simply was not strong or smart enough to get this far.
Old 2008-03-08, 14:17   Link #59
fireportgas

Talking

It's Arlong!Mugiwara team is searching for the merman island and the only merman that Luffy have met is Arlong and his crew!Morgan can't be because Helmeppo has promised to capture him!And if It's Morgan what is he doing so far in Grand line?He didn't even know If the devil fruits exist!Arlong knows better the Grand line than Morgan because he's been there before!The fact that Arlong is wearing the iron armor and changed name is because he betrayed or argued with Jinbei and he just doesn't want Jinbei find him!It's only a possibility though!
Old 2008-03-08, 14:47   Link #60
fireportgas

Talking

It's Arlong!Mugiwara team is searching for the merman island and the only merman that Luffy have met is Arlong and his crew!Morgan can't be because Helmeppo has promised to capture him!And if It's Morgan what is he doing so far in Grand line?He didn't even know If the devil fruits exist!Arlong knows better the Grand line than Morgan because he's been there before!The fact that Arlong is wearing the iron armor and changed name is because he betrayed or argued with Jinbei and he just doesn't want Jinbei find him!It's only a possibility though!
Closed Thread