AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-03-08, 14:45   Link #381
Naotaka
Sensei

^

1) I don't see Kisame dying of screen, but it's definetly an option, or maybe Kisame could only keep say 2 out of the 3 occupied. I'd be pissed if this happened but like you said it's a possibility. I don't see Orochimaru coming back from Susano. Because it seems that Itachi's MS techniques came out in order of powerful, to very powerful, to omfgwtfbbq. I think Susano was there to show it's powers, and get rid of Sasuke's snake like characteristics and nothing more. Zetsu doesn't seem to give a damn who wins from all the time the fights been going back and forth, so I don't see him interfearing. Far as Kabutamaru, I think that's going to be saved for later, to have Orochimaru return through him, and in Kishi's eyes maybe make up for the fact that Orochimaru got owned again, in like 8 pages.

2) I've been saying that's was going to be an outcome, for a while, long while. That Itachi will get his eyes. It's still low on the probability scale, but I think a lot of people would find this to be an awesome twist.

3) Most logical out come, and the most disapointing, because it's so expected.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 14:54   Link #382
Lendial

my liking of the manga will skyrocket if itachi gets one eye maybe 2, hell, even an arm or something. as long as he doesnt walk away having bested itachi and 3 of the most broken techs kishi has ever created.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:36   Link #383
Last of the Uchihas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
my liking of the manga will skyrocket if itachi gets one eye maybe 2, hell, even an arm or something. as long as he doesnt walk away having bested itachi and 3 of the most broken techs kishi has ever created.

thanks god Kishi doesn't cares about your taste.
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:40   Link #384
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchihas View Post
thanks god Kishi doesn't cares about your taste.
Well Kishimoto did say he was going to write an ending that both Itachi fans, Sasuke fans, and maybe Naruto fans would like. So, a good way of doing this might be to have one of Sasuke's eyes or an arm get destroyed, then Itachi dies. That way, at least, Itachi will have permenately scar'd Sasuke before Itachi's death.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:53   Link #385
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Susanoo destroys the CS2? How about that then he really will have no connection to Oro anymore
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:54   Link #386
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
3. Sasuke pulls something out of his ass. (Probability: 50%)

Sadly this is an option and that is all I'm going to say about it.
I'm glad to see that others have begun reading further into the manga rather than just the text itself.
Old 2008-03-08, 16:01   Link #387
tatami
back in black

sasuke released orochimaru and oro himself stated he used chakra to hold him...now that he is out of picture sasuke may have some more chakra...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 16:09   Link #388
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
The Team Hebi scenario seems the most likely to me. Since Kishi might not have shown that fight for a reason. Now Kisame should have killed all of them by now. But let's say he is toying and playing around with Suigetsu. Now Karin's ability is to sense chakra so she is probably picking up that Sasuke's time is just about up. Being that her life's goal is to be Mrs. Sasuke Uchiha, she probably will head to where Sasuke is along with Juugo. Now is it time for Juugo to let loose the CS and sacrifice himself to hold off Itachi for a brief moment. Karin shows some special ability that gets her and Sasuke out of there. Kisame kills Suigetsu and joins up with Itachi and Zetsu. Now it's hunt the Sasuke.

Nah, forget it. Itachi has lost his cloak. Sasuke will pull some DEM and win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Well Kishimoto did say he was going to write an ending that both Itachi fans, Sasuke fans, and maybe Naruto fans would like. So, a good way of doing this might be to have one of Sasuke's eyes or an arm get destroyed, then Itachi dies. That way, at least, Itachi will have permenately scar'd Sasuke before Itachi's death.
Well, he just said he'll make so everyone is content with it. Nothing about pleasing fans of particular characters. Kishimoto might think that giving Itachi a proper sendoff into the afterlife might be what Itachi fans want to see.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 16:12   Link #389
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

Where are those food pills when you need one.
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 16:21   Link #390
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleluia_Cone View Post
The same can be said of Team Hebi, although, there is a small possibility that it could be explained that they killed Kisame before coming to Sasuke's aid. This would be an odd option, however, and pretty crummy one at that, since it would rob us of a fight unnecessarily and have an Akatsuki member die off-screen.
After what just happened to Orochimaru, I don't put that past Kishimoto at all...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 16:23   Link #391
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Whatever Kishi does someone WILL!! and I say WILL say one of these:

'NO, NO, NO DEM NO JUTSU NO!! NO!! SASUKE IS UBER HAX NO!!!" to them I say...GET OVER IT!!! Sasuke is like Shadow and Shadow is stronger than Sonic (Naruto) and defeats all his enemies or has some super back up like when Shadow take his rings off.

'Itachi was dumbed down!!!" Maybe it wasnt that Itachi was dumbed down it is just Itachi's own arrogance that got him killed, he was always so obsessed with his 'capacity' that he failed to measure Sasuke's 'capacity' or maybe Sasuke just got won by pure luck that Itachi had over used his MS, if you win at slots would you say the slot machines got dumbed down or you were just lucky, if you passed a test that you did not study for would you say the teacher was dumbed down when he made the test or did you just get lucky?!

'NARUTO NOW SUCKS!!! I HATE HOW THIS FIGHT CONCLUDED!!!' or 'PART 2 SUCKED AND RUINGED NARUTO' I say then why are you still reading it? Why don't you go watch .hack//roots where it ends on a cliffhanger and you have to play the game to find out what happened and is even worse if you do not live in japan or america where you live (me...)
Old 2008-03-08, 16:28   Link #392
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel View Post
Where are those food pills when you need one.
If Sasuke would pull a Senzu bean out of a back pocket, I think I might die from laughter. That, or become violently ill. One or the other.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 16:29   Link #393
tatami
back in black

who watches sonic anymore?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 16:36   Link #394
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
who watches sonic anymore?
I was just making a point
Old 2008-03-08, 17:07   Link #395
Monkey D. Luffy

I doubt this is the last of Oro maybe inside of Sasuke but he'll be back with Kabuto. I have no idea how Sasuke will get out of this one but right now it seems like he won't get out of this one with out losing something atleast.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 17:16   Link #396
hai_san

Option 4 would be Itachi takes Sasuke eyes but they were kinda like poisioned and Itachi have to die, so in Order to kill Itachi Sasuke sacrifices his eyes...
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 17:18   Link #397
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Sasuke nor Itachi will be doing any dying any time soon.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 17:25   Link #398
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Whatever Kishi does someone WILL!! and I say WILL say one of these:

'NO, NO, NO DEM NO JUTSU NO!! NO!! SASUKE IS UBER HAX NO!!!" to them I say...GET OVER IT!!! Sasuke is like Shadow and Shadow is stronger than Sonic (Naruto) and defeats all his enemies or has some super back up like when Shadow take his rings off.

'Itachi was dumbed down!!!" Maybe it wasnt that Itachi was dumbed down it is just Itachi's own arrogance that got him killed, he was always so obsessed with his 'capacity' that he failed to measure Sasuke's 'capacity' or maybe Sasuke just got won by pure luck that Itachi had over used his MS, if you win at slots would you say the slot machines got dumbed down or you were just lucky, if you passed a test that you did not study for would you say the teacher was dumbed down when he made the test or did you just get lucky?!

'NARUTO NOW SUCKS!!! I HATE HOW THIS FIGHT CONCLUDED!!!' or 'PART 2 SUCKED AND RUINGED NARUTO' I say then why are you still reading it? Why don't you go watch .hack//roots where it ends on a cliffhanger and you have to play the game to find out what happened and is even worse if you do not live in japan or america where you live (me...)

I have no idea wtf that is supposed to be about. I'm guessing that if Team Hebi does come through for Sasuke, then it'll either reveal in a flashback what happened with Hebi & Kisame, or it will be a short arc with Hebi Vs Kisame.
Old 2008-03-08, 18:03   Link #399
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
I have no idea wtf that is supposed to be about. I'm guessing that if Team Hebi does come through for Sasuke, then it'll either reveal in a flashback what happened with Hebi & Kisame, or it will be a short arc with Hebi Vs Kisame.
I mean whatever option Kishi uses someone will complain
Old 2008-03-08, 18:24   Link #400
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Or maybe it'll just end and they both go their separate ways somehow. I don't know how it would play out, but maybe this really isn't the final final encounter between the two.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote