Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-03-08, 13:41   Link #201
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I was wondering if the spoiler about the Ptolemaios being destroyed is true, how will the crew leave the ship? (No way in hell will they will kill our favorite girls of CB).

And there's still the Trinity ship(with it's own GN Drive) out there somewhere(parked). Nena should know the location, no?
The Ptolemaios sinking isn't unbelievable. Which would go with the spoiler of ships sinking.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 16:55   Link #202
Marsala
Delurker

Aeolia being shot by Alejandro instead of Alejandro being shot by Ribbons doesn't seem to match the popular spoiler list...

...but it does seem to match the original list of 26 spoilers in MakubeX2's post here. As far as I can tell with online translators, spoiler 20 seems to describe Alejandro shooting the exposed Aeolia while making a speech.

The best part about this is that the original spoiler list did not have the death of Graham. He may survive after all.
Marsala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 17:16   Link #203
Shiro-Oh!
Previously Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Aeolia being shot by Alejandro instead of Alejandro being shot by Ribbons doesn't seem to match the popular spoiler list...

...but it does seem to match the original list of 26 spoilers in MakubeX2's post here. As far as I can tell with online translators, spoiler 20 seems to describe Alejandro shooting the exposed Aeolia while making a speech.
A mistranslation, I suppose? Seeing how most of these rumor came true one by one, I highly doubt that something as important of an event as this one could be a joke.

Quote:
The best part about this is that the original spoiler list did not have the death of Graham. He may survive after all.
Agreed. Graham's death, should it occur, is to be taken seriously.
Shiro-Oh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 17:44   Link #204
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Gundam 00 even though it has SOME cliches, at least is original compared to the older series in several ways... this is why its pretty much likely that all the original meisters get killed off, and the world falls into ruin.

I mean you see lockon out of dynames with a cracked helmet (AGAIN), and take note guys they are at the CB Manufacturing facility. Well it looks like it because its an asteroid belt.

Chances are CB's manufacturing site got GG'ed. Ep 23's name is "The stopping of the world"

Its pretty likely that the GNX by the end of the next few eps will get completely wiped out. Its also likely that graham will make a comeback as soon as that begins to occur.

If a solar elevator collapsed...whoa thats epic. Finally something that ISNT a colony falling on the earth.

EDIT: GRAHAM MUST NOT DIE. SUNRISE I WILL MURDER YOU IF HE DIES >=(
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 23:20   Link #205
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Gah, I guess that practically nonsensical list remains 100% true (meaning its the original?) while the more readable version that Makube translated contained misinterpreted phrases that were done by other peeps trying to make sense of the real list. (Speaking of which that list doesn't call the GN-Xs "Transams" either, amongst other inaccuracies that the readable version had)

Now if only someone CAN make sense of that jumbled Japanese slang mess...
Old 2008-03-09, 00:02   Link #206
hamstar
just passing by

lock-on looked like he was going to bite the dust in the next preview. He was chasing after Ali....and ali is basically the best pilot/fighter in the series alongside graham. I say ali is better because he handles mobbing situations with ease whereas graham has never been in a situation where there were more than 1 gundam coming after him. Anyway back to lock-on....he looked mad exhausted in the previews i wonder if he dies? I can totally see him as the first to die out of the meisters as sad as it to say.

looks like the spoilers were fake afterall but there were pretty close on a lot of things which surprised me. Some people on 2ch are saying tieria is a clone of Aiolia's daughter but with his memories as a young man which sounds really good.
Old 2008-03-09, 00:08   Link #207
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Gah, I guess that practically nonsensical list remains 100% true (meaning its the original?) while the more readable version that Makube translated contained misinterpreted phrases that were done by other peeps trying to make sense of the real list. (Speaking of which that list doesn't call the GN-Xs "Transams" either, amongst other inaccuracies that the readable version had)

Now if only someone CAN make sense of that jumbled Japanese slang mess...
If the natives on 2chan couldn't, there's no way that we can.
Old 2008-03-09, 00:15   Link #208
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

They had to encode it to make is sound nonsensical just in fear of those at Sunrise decide to take legal action.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 00:16   Link #209
hamstar
just passing by

i can translate it well if you just give me a link or post it here.

Ive translated manga before many times.
Old 2008-03-09, 00:29   Link #210
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
i can translate it well if you just give me a link or post it here.

Ive translated manga before many times.
Original list of 26 spoiler items + some additional stuff at the end:
Spoiler:

The difficulty may be with the slang used. For instance, Ribbons is called Amuro and I think Setsuna is called the guerilla child.
Old 2008-03-09, 00:32   Link #211
hamstar
just passing by

damn i need windows xp to encode the boxes into japanese characters.
Old 2008-03-09, 00:52   Link #212
Funkatron
Highly irregular

I have a Neena Theory:

Ok, so we see fate biting her in the tukus. Both her brothers are now dead. She's probably going to hide out with Setsuna and the gang for a while. I suspect that she'll be mopey, not doing much of anything until Setsuna gives her a pep talk in his own weird way, giving her some schpeil about "being a gundam meister" that'll somehow inspire her to change... and at the same time, cement her crush on him.
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 00:57   Link #213
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
I have a Neena Theory:

Ok, so we see fate biting her in the tukus. Both her brothers are now dead. She's probably going to hide out with Setsuna and the gang for a while. I suspect that she'll be mopey, not doing much of anything until Setsuna gives her a pep talk in his own weird way, giving her some schpeil about "being a gundam meister" that'll somehow inspire her to change... and at the same time, cement her crush on him.
funny how i also have the same idea as you
Joachim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 00:58   Link #214
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
I have a Neena Theory:

I doubt that, this being too mushy and Trio MS Pilot Team Characters had always and always will be thrown away characters in the history of Gundam.
Old 2008-03-09, 01:01   Link #215
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
I doubt that, this being too mushy and Trio MS Pilot Team Characters had always and always will be thrown away characters in the history of Gundam.
I think the writers may want a bit more from her, since she isn't, you know, dead yet. She has some final thing to do before she croaks, if anything.

That and people in stressful situations more than likely latch on to someone, for better or worse. I can see Neena latching onto Setsuna, since he saved her from Ali. Whether she'll be annoying about it, thats the question.
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 01:04   Link #216
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
I think the writers may want a bit more from her, since she isn't, you know, dead yet. She has some final thing to do before she croaks, if anything.
She's a Rie Kugimiya. They are going to keep her there for a few more episode just to keep the fans happy.

But I doubt we'll see more of her after season 1 unless her character polling's really good in NT. I mean, they had created 2 Lacus as she was top of the female poll for a very,very long time.
Old 2008-03-09, 02:58   Link #217
Morgun

It'll be funny seeing Lockon swinging his saber while Ali is many arm lengths away because Lockon has no depth perception anymore.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 06:04   Link #218
CombiHenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
1st, from the other spoiler topic, this is a 27 spoiler list (from a single source) which has described a few unexpected events correctly.

The only real problem is calling the "GN-X" 'Transamu', but a name change seems like a rather minor problem.

8.Wong found out where the Trinity resided, but.....
9.Ali blew up Lagna

10.The Trinity put out a fight, but retreated due to power shortage.
11.Lockon covered for Tieria and lost his sight. Dynames got heavily damaged.
From original page of spoilers, the 10th item - wouldn't you say that this has come true in Episode 22? They are low on particles, and have had to retreat from the fighting...
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 07:56   Link #219
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Yazan survived his trio team. And there's Corin Nander/Bruno/Jacop, only one of which died. So we never know.
Old 2008-03-09, 08:04   Link #220
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
There's Corin Nander/Bruno/Jacop, only one of which died. So we never know.

Yazan survived his trio team too.
If there's one thing about those Trio MS Pilots, it's that their background was never elaborate upon in details. A named Grunt at best.

They are just there to pilot a MS, they may or may not die fighting. But we know hack about them. Most of them will just be almost forgotten after the series to casual viewers. Hence as good as being thrown away.