Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-03-12, 16:05   Link #201
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
well its probably about madara that sasukes only concern is revenge on the uchiha killers... altough it adds the story a lot I really hate when kishi does this...he still had a lot of thing to cover and he is adding and adding and adding...this will be the longest series ever
No way, in my opinion currently the series is moving to fast, Jman is dead, Itachi is dead, most of akatsuki is dead and the stage is being set for the final fights of the series most likely (everyone vs madara and pein).
Old 2008-03-12, 16:28   Link #202
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenRyder View Post
No way, in my opinion currently the series is moving to fast, Jman is dead, Itachi is dead, most of akatsuki is dead and the stage is being set for the final fights of the series most likely (everyone vs madara and pein).
Actually, to me at least, that is good. While I do agree with you that the individual battles seem fairly fast (and a little anti-climatic), I can't help but feel the story has more or less stayed on the right course since the begining of Part II. Sure there were some bumps in the road, but the overall pacing of the entire Part II of the story has been...okay. By this time in two years (my guess ) Part III will be underway (if Kishimoto decides to go on with his Naruto story, and not just slap on an epilogue and call it quits, which many manga-ka in the past have done to a variety of different series for many different reasons.)

Sure we, more or less, know what is going to happen next (Pein v. Naruto; Madara v. everyone else), but we, generally speaking, have known what was going to happen anyway. The series isn't exactly subtle in its staging of story or plot lines, just surprising in its execution (i.e., it was obvious that Sasuke would fight an Akatsuki member before Itachi, but it was only a guess that the member would be Deidara or that Tobi would be more important than previously thought, etc.).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 16:31   Link #203
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

There are still more threats to come:

7 swordsmen
Danzou+Root
Kabutomaru

And I'm guessing Madara+Pein+Konan create another Akatsuki but make it a large operation with a lot of people so it is like a whole army worth of S/A-Ranked Missing Nins
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 17:02   Link #204
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post

7 swordsmen
Danzou+Root
Kabutomaru

And I'm guessing Madara+Pein+Konan create another Akatsuki but make it a large operation with a lot of people so it is like a whole army worth of S/A-Ranked Missing Nins
7 swordsmen - In no way a threat at all, kisame was basically the strongest of them, they are in no way comparable in strength to akatsuki.

Danzou+Root - Nothing is really going to happen with this since orochimaru is dead, I think just a quick throwing of danzou in jail or something like that will happen. Progess into that story is highly unlikely imo.

Kabutomaru - I believe he will show up later on, but he won't have an arc to himself or maybe he might end up like aptom from guyver (to those who don't know, aptom was a long time villian that became an allie)
Old 2008-03-12, 17:09   Link #205
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

7 swordsmen
Danzou+Root
Kabutomaru

1.It would be nice to see Suigetsu go after the rest of the swordsmen for their swords

2. Theres something up with Danzou so it would work to find out what the dude has been plotting

3.I think Kabuto will end up being a replacement for Orochimaru or a body for him to take over
Old 2008-03-12, 17:11   Link #206
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

It was never stated Kisame was the strongest, Danzou has people in Konoha with special abilities and Kabutomaru could make a plan with Otogakure and persuade Iwagakure+Amegakure to fight with Konoha.
Old 2008-03-12, 17:29   Link #207
tatami
back in black

Quote:
7 swordsmen - In no way a threat at all, kisame was basically the strongest of them, they are in no way comparable in strength to akatsuki.

Danzou+Root - Nothing is really going to happen with this since orochimaru is dead, I think just a quick throwing of danzou in jail or something like that will happen. Progess into that story is highly unlikely imo.

Kabutomaru - I believe he will show up later on, but he won't have an arc to himself or maybe he might end up like aptom from guyver (to those who don't know, aptom was a long time villian that became an allie)
1) are you nuts? there is no info on that.

2) j man warned tsunade about him and there is sai running around.definitely there will be an arc about him...and why would they throw him in jail?he doesnt have any connection to oro dorectly what he did was to kill sasuke a threat to konoha, he is not a betrayer he have his own ways to defend konoha.

3)he sure will come back , its his promise.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 17:39   Link #208
zumai99
twilight warrior

I think also the fight will no end up ina tie because itachi will not settle for a tie this fight will be to the death
zumai99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 17:43   Link #209
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I wonder how Tsunade is going to die, maybe there will be a great battle between Konan+Tsunade like how it was for J-Man+Pein in my opinion it should be like this

Oro v Nagato the eye freak = Oro dies

J-Man v Yahiko the Obito/Naruto/Jiraiya of the group = J-Man dies

Tsunade v Konan the Barbarian = Tsunade dies
Old 2008-03-12, 17:47   Link #210
tatami
back in black

tsunade will be dead at the hands of root, danzou hates her , wants to replace her...what else do you need?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 17:57   Link #211
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Yeah but if Konan kills her it will be the teacher bowing down before the student and then Sakura will have a reason to kill or beat Konan while Naruto beats Pein and Sasuke+Kakashi to beat Madara (Madara caused the 4th to die)
Old 2008-03-12, 18:03   Link #212
mayhem

Quote:
I wonder how Tsunade is going to die, maybe there will be a great battle between Konan+Tsunade like how it was for J-Man+Pein in my opinion it should be like this

Oro v Nagato the eye freak = Oro dies

J-Man v Yahiko the Obito/Naruto/Jiraiya of the group = J-Man dies

Tsunade v Konan the Barbarian = Tsunade dies
I see where your going but it has always been this way

the student which most wants to become strong for others such as saratobi and j man gets killed by his outcast student like oro for sarutobi and naguto for j man.

btw If you wanna read up on something cool which involves the mythology and yamato orochi and the swords they mentioned heres the link http://www.bookmark.demon.nl/rencesv...tes/tagaya.htm and heres the segment I was referring too

"There are other versions as to the lost ‘Kusanagi-no-tsurugi’. According to one episode, after the sword was lost, the Genji people sought it in the sea. An ‘ama’,(37) a woman diver, who was looking for the sword, once came to ‘Ryūgūjō’,(38) the Dragon Palace in the world of the sea. Inside of the Palace she saw Mikado Antoku, embraced by Yamata-no-orochi with ‘Kusanagi-no-tsurugi’. The episode reveals that Yamata-no-orochi is the Dragon King of the Dragon Palace. Mikado Antoku was, in this world, the daughter of Yamata-no-orochi. As Kusanagi-no-tsurugi, was taken away by Susanoo-no-mikoto, Yamata-no-orochi had tried repeatedly, in vain to recover it. Seeing his father’s mortification, the daughter of the Dragon King was born in the world of men as Mikado Antoku to regain the sword for her father."
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 19:17   Link #213
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
1.It would be nice to see Suigetsu go after the rest of the swordsmen for their swords
Suigetsu's story probably ends with the Kisame fight. Kishimoto basically called Team Hebi filler in his recent interview and said he was forced to write their fights. He seems like he just waiting to kill them off. If Itachi is toast, than their role in Sasuke's story is now over.

Yes, Sasuke will go after Madara, but I think he will get help from other places. Like from that blond haired kid that is always chasing him. What was his name again?
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 19:29   Link #214
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Suigetsu's story probably ends with the Kisame fight. Kishimoto basically called Team Hebi filler in his recent interview and said he was forced to write their fights. He seems like he just waiting to kill them off. If Itachi is toast, than their role in Sasuke's story is now over.

Yes, Sasuke will go after Madara, but I think he will get help from other places. Like from that blond haired kid that is always chasing him. What was his name again?
I completely agree with you, but I have to say that I would prefer if Tsunade or at least Yamato are also involved in afuture confrontation with Madara. I just think it would be cool if Madara had to battle the spectre of the First (Yamato) as well as Sasuke and Tsunade (that is if Tsunade is not killed by Danzou and ROOT).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 19:30   Link #215
Lunarskylar

Quote:

ichigo i think, no wait, goku?
erm... namikaze minato?
hell i have no clue :S
Old 2008-03-12, 19:33   Link #216
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:

I think his name was Kakashi...no it has something to do with whirlpools and food...MINATO NAMIKAZE THATS IT...wait so why do they call it Naruto it's not even the name of the main character.

Anyway Sasuke will probably be travelling to the Uchiha Clan's grounds to where his mother and father were killed and probably say "Outo-san, Maa-chan...I did it, I was able to kill your murderer but my mission doesnt end here...Uchiha Madara is next on my list but that is after he sees Minato and co. on his way back to the Uchiha Clan's grounds.

Edit: LUNARSKYLAR STOP READING MY MIND!!!
Old 2008-03-12, 20:52   Link #217
Kowai

Well maybe it is all a genjutsu
I whish he accomplished his goal of stealing sasuke's eyes that is incredibly BA and we all know it.
Atleast he didnt die spilling his guts about some bizzare conspiracy about madara uchihas and tengu

***everyone keeps talkign about the end of the series being akatsuki, either way tsunade has to die and naruto has to replace her.
Sasuke fans feel ripped off because he didnt accomplish his goal directly of killing itachi imagine how pissed people would be if the series ended before naruto becomes hokage, i assume there is plenty left even if it is speeded up we can still watch the anime for another 10 years
Old 2008-03-12, 20:53   Link #218
Mizugetsu

Quote:

1. there aren't seven of them anymore zabuza (Toast) and the filler boss used lightnigh alot and had that kid on his back (Toast)

2.Danzou+Root - technically they'll only get there part if tsunade Kicks the bucket

3.Kabutomaru - Vengence on his mind he'll be who sas-god fights before madara

Half of Writing History is Hiding the Truth
Mizugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 20:54   Link #219
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but paper cuts isn't going to kill Tsunade, she's not just brute strength, she's super intelligent, its like calling the worlds greatest doctor an idiot.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 20:57   Link #220
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Hey Paper Cuts Sting!!!