Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-19, 21:20   Link #21
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

._. wow i like grimm's little bitch move that cheap son of a p**** move user for entrapping Ulquiorra in that little thingy
Old 2008-03-19, 21:58   Link #22
Lelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
._. wow i like grimm's little bitch move that cheap son of a p**** move user for entrapping Ulquiorra in that little thingy
No.

That, my friend, shows intelligence. Instead of going for an all-out fight that guaranteed mutual destruction, Grimmjow decided to use a smart tactic and get rid of Ulquiorra in a more efficient way.

Since they both had access to the negacion cube thing, it just shows that Grimmjow thinks a little faster in battle conditions.

It wasn't cheap, it was brilliant.
Old 2008-03-19, 22:03   Link #23
King Lycan
*IT Support

it was cheap not intelligent....grimm is dumb for trying to heal Ichigo just to fight which grimm could lose the battle and ichigo might run away with inuoe
Old 2008-03-19, 22:26   Link #24
BigGimp77

I was surprised at the fact Ulq was (apparently) scared to fight Grimmy.

Masked Ichigo tore up non-released Grimmy earlier. However, Masked Ichigo barely did anything to Ulq. That would put Ulq way higher then Grimmy on the power levels.
Old 2008-03-19, 22:28   Link #25
Lelite

Quote:
it was cheap not intelligent....grimm is dumb for trying to heal Ichigo just to fight which grimm could lose the battle and ichigo might run away with inuoe
How is winning a battle in three seconds against supposedly someone who's two ranks above you, and infinitely stronger, not intelligent?

The idea of 'cheap tactics' was thought up by all-muscle, no-brain fighters who got irritated with being beat in two seconds by someone they considered inferior to themselves.

It's like the steroid monkeys who insist that my sensei (who has a rather slight build) is 'cheating' when he immobilizes them in under five seconds. He's not cheating, he's just using his brain to exert minimum effort on his part to achieve what he wants. That same mentality has been pushing humanity in all areas of science and innovation for centuries.

That, and Grimmjow is driven purely by his desire to be the strongest. Ichigo managed to slight him, and now Grimmjow wants revenge. Like all Hollow, Grimm's got an empty hole in him that he needs to fill - in this case, by being the victor in every battle.

But, since he himself needs to feel that he won completely, without any 'buts' and 'ifs', he wants his opponents to be in prime condition when he fights.

He doesn't give a damn about the possibility of Orihime and Ichigo running off together. Why should he? He just wants to win.
Old 2008-03-19, 22:34   Link #26
michaelman90

You guys talk as if he actually beat Ulquiorra. Grimmjow said himself that it was only a temporary solution so that he could fight Ichigo; I doubt Ulquiorra would just forget what happened once he frees himself, and Grimmjow knows this.
Old 2008-03-19, 22:35   Link #27
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
I think it was a pretty good plan. He wanted Ulq out of the way for a while so he could fight Ichigo. That was the most efficient way to do it since he would probably lose the fight. If Grimm loses the battle with Ichigo which would mean dying, what does he care if Ichigo takes Inoue? It's about fighting and settling things. Doubt Grimm is that big on how Inoue being taken after his death could be troublesome for Aizen's plans.

Don't think Grimm cares all that much about the long term problems of doing that to Ulq. He's already in trouble for taking Inoue out of there anyways. Plus he's not exactly the most trusted Espada and would probably have a short life expectancy anyways. At least this way he can have a good fight against Ichigo and whatever comes will come.

Anyways on the other issue of the episode. Ishida goes with the plan I thought of last episode. Let's just get the heck out of there . At least out of the room they can fight at full strength.
Old 2008-03-19, 22:36   Link #28
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Let the battle of fans begin this is way more interesting than Gj vs Ulqi
Old 2008-03-19, 22:36   Link #29
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post

Masked Ichigo tore up non-released Grimmy earlier. However, Masked Ichigo barely did anything to Ulq. That would put Ulq way higher then Grimmy on the power levels.
Grim is #6, Uli is #4, power difference is great with each rank. Not a little, ALOT! Uli isn't afraid of Grims power, more like he's afraid of Grim's character and passion (passion for strength, passion to fight, etc). Grim has a lot of potential, he just isn't at Uli's level yet, he's like the type of person who will pass you up if you're not watching.
Old 2008-03-19, 22:43   Link #30
King Lycan
*IT Support

Grimm is wasting his time remember when he was fighting ichigo i think it was the 2nd time when that vizard guy(forgot his name) jumped in to protect Ichigo after his mask broke..... Grimm was beating the living shit out of ichigo after his mask broke so why the **** does he have rescue Inoue so she could heal Ichigo and fight him knowing that he mask doesn't last more then 11 seconds
Old 2008-03-19, 22:50   Link #31
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post

Why is everyone talking up Ulqui's performance against Masked Ichi :S? He was thrown about like a ragdoll, and couldn't block Ichi's getsuga. It also knocked the breath out of him for several seconds.....he didn't reemerge until Nel had a chance to cry all over Ichi. And lest we forget, Grimm kicked the tar out of Ichi once the mask broke last time, just as Ulqi did. Sure, Ulqi did slightly better but he didn't really impress until he tore apart maskless Ichigo.

Anyway, all our speculation aside, the proof was in this episode. Grimm was able to fight at a even level with Ulqui which shows the power difference between them is not too huge unreleased.
Old 2008-03-19, 22:59   Link #32
King Lycan
*IT Support

not you again........ im in a happy mood right now so i will go easy on u cause....well..can't say cause manga spoilers are not allowed

One question are u a Grimm Fanboy ._.

One thing Uli didn't even un sheath his sword he used his bare hands......last time i check Ichigo's Getsuga raped Grimm when he blocked with his arm's...and of course anyone would feel a little weakened after taking such a powerful blow......and guess what Uli cero raped Ichigo when he came back to.. now when he fatal wounded ichigo he didn't even use his sword he just stabbed him in his chest....
What u mean fight on a equal level please Uli could have killed him if he really wanted...he prolly that grimm was trash*looks for BleachOD* just like ichigo
Old 2008-03-19, 22:59   Link #33
ThoHell

Quote:
Grimm is wasting his time remember when he was fighting ichigo i think it was the 2nd time when that vizard guy(forgot his name) jumped in to protect Ichigo after his mask broke..... Grimm was beating the living shit out of ichigo after his mask broke so why the **** does he have rescue Inoue so she could heal Ichigo and fight him knowing that he mask doesn't last more then 11 seconds
You'll find out in the next episode about how things will go. From the looks of the preview, it looks to be a one episode all out fight, was expecting more but oh well. Grim feels like he has been cheated out of victory every time they fought, always got interrupted (either by people jumping in, or being recalled back to HM). He just wants to settle it to the very end to prove who is the better.

You know what? I thought Ichi should of died, actually I felt rather pissed that he didn't (even though he's my favorite character). But I don't think he would of died anyways, his other self won't let him die, just let him suffer alot. If Hichi made a complete take over, that would of been awesome!!!!!
Old 2008-03-19, 23:02   Link #34
michaelman90

What he's saying is everyone pretty much kicks around Ichigo while he doesn't have his mask on. When he uses his mask, neither Ulquiorra nor Grimmjow has as of yet done much of anything against him unreleased; the butt-kicking usually happens after the mask breaks.
Old 2008-03-19, 23:05   Link #35
King Lycan
*IT Support

._. if Ichigo wasn't wans't such a weak B**** and contain his hollow mask for more then 11 seconds then maybe just maybe he would force uli to unsheathe his sword not release it just unsheathe it
Old 2008-03-19, 23:07   Link #36
michaelman90

It's always seemed to me that Ulquiorra would never actually fight with his sword; he would fight with his hands until he felt the need to release and only then would he draw his sword.
Old 2008-03-19, 23:07   Link #37
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ That is one thing that peoples often overlooked.

Well, 2 more fights .. to the event I'm waiting for..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-03-19, 23:09   Link #38
Nico

the animation in this ep was pretty awful, but from the preview it looks like the next ep is pretty nice.

also the preview shows a bit of a spoiler of grims release, it looks really disappointing!
Spoiler for looks like:
Old 2008-03-19, 23:13   Link #39
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Seint Seiya?

Spoiler for preview:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-03-19, 23:17   Link #40
EoT
~~

Episode was meh to me. I didn't feel excited at all during any scenes! they need better music.
Closed Thread