AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-26, 16:50   Link #22601
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*stealths behind Tk and places a note on his back*

This week? I'm playing it as we speak. :3

See you on the battlefield.

~ Commander Keroko.
Snickers from behind the monitors in his Stealth Tank as he watches the note appear in TK's back.

"Good one there, Commander," he turns to the com, "The tree huggers are mobilizing! Where are my damn Avatars?!"
Old 2008-03-26, 19:31   Link #22602
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Wait, IS that what an Enforcer actually means?

Heh, Fuyu gets handed a big problem, but I get a big solution for mine. :3

Also, I got a real quick question. What does a "synthetic" mage rank mean, as opposed to a normal one?
I have a serious problem because then, Cassandra's job would change from "Flight Officer" to "Enforcer" since it's kind of the job she does now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Nope. Synthetic means she is an all-rounder. Hayate is also Synthetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
On the subject of patrols:

I would like to point out that the Royal Malaysian Navy, a brown-water navy consisting almost entirely of patrol boats, fast-attack gunboats and missile boats, 2 British-designed-and-built modern frigates, and 6 UNARMED patrol boats (the first of which costs AS MUCH AS A FULL-SPEC FLIGHT IIA ARLEIGH-BURKE Aegis guided missile destroyer) maintains SEVERAL WEEK PATROLS. All our ships can be back at their homeports in a few hours, but they all spend several weeks a month on patrol. Brown water navy.

TSAB is the intergalactic equivalent of a Blue Water Navy.

Regarding the Enforcers: I don't buy the whole XO part. Yes, Chrono was essentially Lindy's XO on the Athra - but consider the uniform and such. IT's like, say, a Navy officer who's specialty/MOS is engineering but who is the XO.

As for ships, in all cases ship captains are expected to work their way up through the surface warfare community. The only cross-MOS assignments to ship captain are carrier captains in the US Navy, who by law and navy regulations, MUST be former naval aviators (pilots), as the carrier's function is deployment of the air wing. Even then, carrier captains will go through a long cram school before getting their command, and they'll still have an experienced XO to assist and guide them.

Someone also mentioned the Enforcers running around like judges in western movies - I was thinking more like US Marshalls or Texas Rangers.

Also, ark, you must have missed the footnotes: the bulk of the Erusia invasion force were GF, not Enforcers. Joint GF/Enforcer/Gardai units did exist during the war, with GF providing magical muscle, Enforcers teaching & enhancing investigation skills, and the Gardai being cannon fodder - aka teh MITTs in Iraq.

Thanks as always for the useful info, Goose !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Okay this is like Xbox HUGE (Ended up at 15,800 words) and though I've read it over a few times, I still might be missing stuff so feel free to point out anything that seems weird. I'm pretty happy with it overall though I think the fight scene might be a tad dry, but I wasn't getting much mojo going for it and basiclly just had to force it out to finish the piece so yeah I won't take any offense if you find it lacking.

I haven't used this in a while but I think it's called for...

Anyway without Further adieu my latest fic! Which still has no name... We've been over this I suck at names lets move on...

Spoiler for SIZE:
Quote:
Part 2:
Spoiler for EVEN MORE SIZE:
Quote:
Spoiler for Part 3 YES THREE:
Great. More to add to my list *Adds to list and sighs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Sounds like a Hamburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
And...

Liingo ordered this second strike...

<.<

*drops the bomb and runs like Hell*

STARS-01
Genderbent of Nanoha

White Devil Never Looked This Cool.

Spoiler for Captain Nanoha Takamachi:
Wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-WHAT!?!?!

Spoiler for The Usual:

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Well, I'm not saying that it's canon, but that's how I see it.

Acquired the view via the StardustMemory serious!trailer done by the nano author.

And @Jimmy C: I don't know how it led to people thinking it as the common notion of XO in today's maritime world. How it reads (in Mandarin as well) shaped how I see it, and that has no way in terms of relation to that XO thing too.

I presume that far back, in the days of when the first three series were running, the person who actually coined the term probably had a far more literal interpretation of 'Executive' IMHO, i.e. in the word 'Executory'.

@Kagerou: You win for that scenario.

Thanks a lot humbug It's more useful info for me. I'll just have to do more modifications than I expected

This information is both a blessing and a curse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
You and me both..
??????????????????

Does this hinder you too?

Quote:
"It has arived" :3
And why are you so happy?!

Quote:
"Les Syn hairpulling then I expected, but we got lots of laughs in return, so it's cool. Red Falcon, hehehe.

By the way, I did-"

"Keroko-kun! Keroko-kun!"

"Wha? Keroko-tan?"

What looked like a tiny Rein sized version of Keroko-chan flew into the room at great speed. As soon as her eyes found Keroko-kun she started pulling on his shirt.

"Come on! Come on! Kane-san called for us! We need to go!"

"Wait, Keroko-tan calm down, can't you just go by yourself as usual?"

"No way! Kane-san send me to get you personally, it's really really big! Come on, come on!"

Pulling Keroko-kun from his seat, the tiny girl proceeded to push him towards the door.

"Wai- Keroko-tan, stop pushing!"

"Hayaku! Hayaku!"

As Keroko-kun was forcibly retrieved to fullfill his duties as a member of Kane's inner circle, a short silence fell over the room, before being broken by the sound of roaring engines and the cries of many. Keroko-kun stood on the high spot of a Raider Buggy, Keroko-tan on his shoulder. He stared at his subordinates, seated on Attack Bikes or in tanks or Reckoners, who had come to pick up their commander. He raised his fist in the air, and with a deafening roar the vehicles surged forward, and a massive cry roared througout the street.

KANE LIVES!

Yes I picked up Kane's Wrath today, yes it is awesome, yes Keroko-tan is enjoying it immensely as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
"What's with all the noise?"

*checks his new message*

"I-it's time!"

He runs to his basement and pulls his body armor, helmet, and rifle from the hidden wall compartment. A push of a concealed button reveals a Recon Bike cleaned and fueled. A short ride later, the roar of the bike's engine is drowned out by the sound of the other bikes, buggies, and tanks. The procession of vehicles slowed to a stop to allow the newcomer, his commander ranks glistening in the sun, transfer to his position on the Scorpion tank. With the loud roar of dozens of engines, the procession...the army drove on to meet their brothers in arms.

"Sir!" called out the driver below, "ETA to rendezvous with Deathwing... 20 minutes."

He raised a fist to the sky to proclaim the glorious news:

PEACE THROUGH POWER!!!

THE MESSIAH LIVES!!!!

Awaits for his pre-order to be delivered to day upon returning home from work...mwahahaha....
Quote:
Kane's Wrath the C&C Ex-Pack is dropping this week.

Of course I fight for the side of justice!

TK grabs a long trench coat, a pair of heavy boots, and a beret from his closet and heads outside to where the Steel Talon's Battalion is already forming up. ascending a later he takes his position in the open Copula of of a MARV adjusting his cap slightly before waving his armored battalion froward. "Alright Boys we've got some Religious Fanatics to smack some sense into one hyper velocity rail gun slug at a time so let's get rolling!"A sound like rolling thunder echoes across the land as dozens of 60 ton walkers fall into formation behind the mammoth armored vehicle at the head of the formation.
Quote:

~ Commander Keroko.
Quote:
Snickers from behind the monitors in his Stealth Tank as he watches the note appear in TK's back.

"Good one there, Commander," he turns to the com, "The tree huggers are mobilizing! Where are my damn Avatars?!"

I never thought the news of Kane's Wrath release would cause such an uproar
Old 2008-03-26, 20:07   Link #22603
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Sousuke/Chidori? No, not possible. Keroko is a lot calmer by then.
Guess it's not as hard as I thought.

Quote:
Pweh, if we can introduce Tyranids, Orks shouldn't be a problem.
I only introduced 1 Psyker escapee, not the whole race, so he's more like a unique TSAB Hero. The Spawn takes the role of the Tyrannid in Multiverse at War, and they have the artistic licence to pollute the ground.

Quote:
Still waiting. :3
...I need to rewrite my ideas.

Quote:
"It has arived" :3
"And I got the next package."

Quote:
No problems here.
I got something right for once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
It's been awhile. Almost feels strange to be posting profiles here again.

Starting off with the expanded Jack profiles is Jac.

Spoiler for Jack of Spades:

[/SPOILER]

Next up, Jag.

Spoiler for Jack of Hearts:

Last profile. Revised and toned down to better fit what I think is a more accurate profile.

P.S:
I'm using the image as a visual reference only. It is in no way a port of the person howsoever.

Spoiler for The Black Fist:

[/SPOILER]

Well that took quite long.

---

Next batch of profiles will be the next two Jacks, Jec and Jat. And the reworked profile of Katrina.

Also, rewriting the Signum/Lutecia piece sometime for a different approach..perhaps.

Looks like tough work ahead, seeing as I'm doing so many of the girls at one go..

More love is good, and for the girls as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Well here's chapter VI. Enjoy

Spoiler for MGLN Riot Force 6:
...XD

Farukon was in quite a pinch, and not to mention something totally lost in translation.

Hayato needs to learn about embedded IR strobes and learn to not hit them (which was I kept doing in vice at COD4 -_-)

Fun times... Fun times... =3
Quote:
Ya know...that only reminds me of the room (and by room I mean at least 1000) of screaming yaoi-fangirls at the Bishounen Auction at Yaoi Con...
We've got our share of YAOI fangirls in this Genshiken of ours.

Quote:
I suddenly have an image of Nanoha being like Guy Shishiro....
That's Genderbent of Subaru...

Quote:

KKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! !!
"Foreman, the pre-battle drops are taking effect."

"Good, send out for the next package and prepare to drop them on my initiative."

"Yes, Foreman."

We have more surprises on the way...
Quote:
"Less Syn hairpulling then I expected, but we got lots of laughs in return, so it's cool. Red Falcon, hehehe.

By the way, I did-"

"Keroko-kun! Keroko-kun!"

"Wha? Keroko-tan?"

What looked like a tiny Rein sized version of Keroko-chan flew into the room at great speed. As soon as her eyes found Keroko-kun she started pulling on his shirt.

"Come on! Come on! Kane-san called for us! We need to go!"

"Wait, Keroko-tan calm down, can't you just go by yourself as usual?"

"No way! Kane-san send me to get you personally, it's really really big! Come on, come on!"

Pulling Keroko-kun from his seat, the tiny girl proceeded to push him towards the door.

"Wai- Keroko-tan, stop pushing!"

"Hayaku! Hayaku!"

As Keroko-kun was forcibly retrieved to fullfill his duties as a member of Kane's inner circle, a short silence fell over the room, before being broken by the sound of roaring engines and the cries of many. Keroko-kun stood on the high spot of a Raider Buggy, Keroko-tan on his shoulder. He stared at his subordinates, seated on Attack Bikes or in tanks or Reckoners, who had come to pick up their commander. He raised his fist in the air, and with a deafening roar the vehicles surged forward, and a massive cry roared througout the street.

KANE LIVES!

Yes I picked up Kane's Wrath today, yes it is awesome, yes Keroko-tan is enjoying it immensely as well.
Quote:
"What's with all the noise?"

*checks his new message*

"I-it's time!"

He runs to his basement and pulls his body armor, helmet, and rifle from the hidden wall compartment. A push of a concealed button reveals a Recon Bike cleaned and fueled. A short ride later, the roar of the bike's engine is drowned out by the sound of the other bikes, buggies, and tanks. The procession of vehicles slowed to a stop to allow the newcomer, his commander ranks glistening in the sun, transfer to his position on the Scorpion tank. With the loud roar of dozens of engines, the procession...the army drove on to meet their brothers in arms.

"Sir!" called out the driver below, "ETA to rendezvous with Deathwing... 20 minutes."

He raised a fist to the sky to proclaim the glorious news:

PEACE THROUGH POWER!!!

THE MESSIAH LIVES!!!!

Awaits for his pre-order to be delivered to day upon returning home from work...mwahahaha....
"Foreman, the orders from the Overmind have been relayed, and launching protocol is nearing completion. We'll leave on your intiative."

I nodded as my slave floated to attend to other matters, leaving me to enjoy the relayed spectacle of a planet brimming with life. So brimming, that all they cared about was killing each other in glorious flames.

I so wanted to toy with them some more...

But the Overmind compels. And I'm benevolent to come and cut their losses for them. After all, they'll stop dying meaninglessly once they're all dead.

"EARTH SHALL FALL!"

The University Computer Club is downloading it on their slowpipe... Waiting anxiously for installation. =3
Old 2008-03-26, 21:35   Link #22604
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quickie breaker, set!

@ark: taking it to the Mil thread.

@Ghaz: Lawl misunderstandings. ^^ I predict much, much hilarity ensuing.

@C&C3: Kane's Wrath fans...

Wild Goose glanced at his screen, reviewed his orders, cursed, sent immediate deployment orders to his men and ran outside to his forces. The Orca attack VTOL squadrons were already lifting off, ready to provide supporting fire, while his tank squadrons was standing by. Pausing only to grab his combat boots with Cav spurs, and his Cav stetson, he hurled himself into the turret of his command Mammoth Mk. III, quickly checking his dispositions and giving his orders. The Recon Troop began pushing forward, their APCs loaded with a mix of riflemen and tank hunters, as slowly the the tanks rumbled forward, gaining speed with each second...

And the strains of "Yellow Ribbon", the traditional anthem of the United States Cavalry, followed with them.

So sue me, I like Mammoths. -_- And Orcas. And I just realised that my typical orbat is actually very much like the Cav; infantry in APCs as recon, Orcas for gunship support, tanks for the heavy hitting.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-26, 23:59   Link #22605
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

He looked at the dim orange sky over his head, then down at the similarly hued mountains by the horizon, as if there was nothing that divided this land from that sky above them. The peacefullness and tranquility of the place almost looked pure and pristine, and all he wanted to do was remove the blasted helmet separating his head from the seemingly pleasant atmosphere outside.

But he knew better than to give in to such ridiculous impulses.

For this was unholy tainted land, the most inhospitable of grounds. This was a Red Zone.

And they, as Zone Raiders, had a job to do.

"This is Gear One, moving out."

I MUST FIND IT!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Next up, Jag.

Last profile. Revised and toned down to better fit what I think is a more accurate profile.

P.S:
I'm using the image as a visual reference only. It is in no way a port of the person howsoever.

---

Next batch of profiles will be the next two Jacks, Jec and Jat. And the reworked profile of Katrina.

Also, rewriting the Signum/Lutecia piece sometime for a different approach..perhaps.

Looks like tough work ahead, seeing as I'm doing so many of the girls at one go..

Asagi: Masaka! The JAKQ are back!!!!

Anyways, nice to see the revamped profiles for the JAKQ Dengekitai Jacks, though Dr. Jackal? GAURON?!?!?!

*Ginji and Sousuke shudder*

Kinda ironic that Gen's blaming the TSAB, even though the Book of Darkness went berserk in his custody... and that he'd later build a device similar to it

And yes, it's fun doing so many girls at one go

*RUNS FASTER*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Well here's chapter VI. Enjoy

Spoiler for MGLN Riot Force 6:

They maybe nutty, but don't ever underestimate the Belka's ability to kick ass... or teach you how to kick ass And I see the Hayato/Asagi relationship starting to take root quite nicely, AWESOME

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-03-27, 01:33   Link #22606
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:

Next up, Jag.

P.S:

---

Hurricane Wall

And Gen is...SCARY. Not to mention a rather ironic character. Will be watching with much interest.

Quote:
Quickie breaker, set!

@ark: taking it to the Mil thread.

@Ghaz: Lawl misunderstandings. ^^ I predict much, much hilarity ensuing.

@C&C3: Kane's Wrath fans...

Wild Goose glanced at his screen, reviewed his orders, cursed, sent immediate deployment orders to his men and ran outside to his forces. The Orca attack VTOL squadrons were already lifting off, ready to provide supporting fire, while his tank squadrons was standing by. Pausing only to grab his combat boots with Cav spurs, and his Cav stetson, he hurled himself into the turret of his command Mammoth Mk. III, quickly checking his dispositions and giving his orders. The Recon Troop began pushing forward, their APCs loaded with a mix of riflemen and tank hunters, as slowly the the tanks rumbled forward, gaining speed with each second...

And the strains of "Yellow Ribbon", the traditional anthem of the United States Cavalry, followed with them.

So sue me, I like Mammoths. -_- And Orcas. And I just realised that my typical orbat is actually very much like the Cav; infantry in APCs as recon, Orcas for gunship support, tanks for the heavy hitting.
Sigh, shall I jump on bandwagon too?

YES I SHALL. I play CnC3 too, so no point resisting...

We made it to the rendezvous point early, just in time to see the jump jets of our sister squad land on the sand before us, sweeping up the dust with blasts of wind. No cut faces here, though, as the grains of sand spitted our armor from head to toe.

"Damn it," said I, "Y'all coulda landed a little further, couldn't ya?"

The lead Zone Trooper laughed sarcastically, gesturing to me with his hefty railgun "Not possible, sir, if we landed any further, you'd blame us for going off course!"

If this wasn't a battle, I woulda laughed back. Not right now, though. "Well, like hell I'd do that now, we don't got the time for it. Now let's move it, and keep outta my gunsights!" We advanced slowly up a steep incline, moving onto higher open ground. Below us our lads and the Scorpies were exchanging some heavy fire. We would win this, but it could get costly. Not good news. That's why we're here...Gonna shoot'em up, reeeal good. Don't matter if they's tanks or infantry, we'll screw 'em all. Big time.

"Commander Goose, this is Elite Zone Trooper Squad Xenocide. We're moving out and coming in."

---------------------------------------------

- What am I doing here...I should be writing.

*smacks self*
Old 2008-03-27, 02:12   Link #22607
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Sigh, shall I jump on bandwagon too?

YES I SHALL. I play CnC3 too, so no point resisting...

We made it to the rendezvous point early, just in time to see the jump jets of our sister squad land on the sand before us, sweeping up the dust with blasts of wind. No cut faces here, though, as the grains of sand spitted our armor from head to toe.

"Damn it," said I, "Y'all coulda landed a little further, couldn't ya?"

The lead Zone Trooper laughed sarcastically, gesturing to me with his hefty railgun "Not possible, sir, if we landed any further, you'd blame us for going off course!"

If this wasn't a battle, I woulda laughed back. Not right now, though. "Well, like hell I'd do that now, we don't got the time for it. Now let's move it, and keep outta my gunsights!" We advanced slowly up a steep incline, moving onto higher open ground. Below us our lads and the Scorpies were exchanging some heavy fire. We would win this, but it could get costly. Not good news. That's why we're here...Gonna shoot'em up, reeeal good. Don't matter if they's tanks or infantry, we'll screw 'em all. Big time.

"Commander Goose, this is Elite Zone Trooper Squad Xenocide. We're moving out and coming in."
The GDI Cav commander known by his nickname of Goose grinned fiercely as his Mammoth Mk. III's railgun slugs went true, blasting into a Scorpion's turret, and grinned even more as he heard the commo call over his CVC: "Commander Goose, this is Elite Zone Trooper Squad Xenocide. We're moving out and coming in."

"Xenocide Six, this is Whiskey Gulf Six Actual," he called. "We're engaged with forces belonging to the Deathwing and their allies, apparently an advance group. Tango Kilo Six Actual is on the way with the MARV, so we'll try to hold out until then. Good to hear from ya, Xenocide Six."

Eat railgun slugs and die, he thought viciously, as his gunner fired another pair of slugs into the Scorpion, finishing it off.

"Boss!" called his commo crewman. "We've got another unit present: Zone Raiders, unit commander callsign Gear One, are heading in."

"Alright! Now if we can just go through this battle without an Avatar showing up-"

"SIR! AVATAR THREE O'CLOCK!"

"I hate my life.... wait I'm commanding 24 Mammoth Mk. IIIs, 32 Predators, and 18 Orcas. EVERYBODY! NAIL THAT FUCKER!"

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-27, 02:30   Link #22608
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

"Foreman, the package is ready."

"Launch it."

"Yes, Foreman"

INFINITE LIBRARY
Genderbent of Yuuno

Good Morning, I'm Yuuna Scrya. How may I help you?
Spoiler for Yuuna Scrya:
"Take that, Humans..."
Old 2008-03-27, 02:34   Link #22609
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
The GDI Cav commander known by his nickname of Goose grinned fiercely as his Mammoth Mk. III's railgun slugs went true, blasting into a Scorpion's turret, and grinned even more as he heard the commo call over his CVC: "Commander Goose, this is Elite Zone Trooper Squad Xenocide. We're moving out and coming in."

"Xenocide Six, this is Whiskey Gulf Six Actual," he called. "We're engaged with forces belonging to the Deathwing and their allies, apparently an advance group. Tango Kilo Six Actual is on the way with the MARV, so we'll try to hold out until then. Good to hear from ya, Xenocide Six."

Eat railgun slugs and die, he thought viciously, as his gunner fired another pair of slugs into the Scorpion, finishing it off.

"Boss!" called his commo crewman. "We've got another unit present: Zone Raiders, unit commander callsign Gear One, are heading in."

"Alright! Now if we can just go through this battle without an Avatar showing up-"

"SIR! AVATAR THREE O'CLOCK!"

"I hate my life."
Wanna...continue?

9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 *punches YES*

"Avatar in sight, sir. Three o'clock from the bosses' position."

"And Eleven o' from ours..." I grinned, and licked my lips in joy. "Boy...big target." Just an Avatar though, one among many. If it was a Redeemer, even the "Wild Goose" would be in a bit of what we call EPIC shit. It had a rage generator, which would be quite a piss-off if it used THAT.

Luckily, it couldn't see us. Xenocide Three was almost glad to say that, and so were we all.

"Prepare fixed positions. Fire at will, and then we'll jetset out. The bruddahood won't be too glad to see us blasting the legs off their big ol' prince of death, ya knows." Sporadic laughter ran through our lines. Well, they were the best. They'd done it all before, and they'd sure as hell do it again.

"Ready Railgun volley, guys. Aim for the bloody legs. Anywhere else you hit, and it'll be the frickin' most useless thing we're gonna try if we wanna stay unseen."

"Ready..."

"Jetset...sir?" Xenocide Five was half-laughing as he parodied an old line.

I shook my head, and just stared down my targeting device. "Nope. FIRE!!!!"

The air shattered around 10 streaming shots which punched death into the lumbering giant. The doomed titan turned to face us...Too slow, you loser. 10 hits, 5 for the left, and 5 for the right. The once-mighty war machine lurched to one side, and collapsed, belching black smoke.

Bloody Markmanship wins the day everytime.

"Now, let's get out of here before this place starts crawling with angry little militants, eh? Jumpjets, fire! Hail to the Boss!"

"Sir, yes, sir!" We blasted off towards the Commander's position.

Quote:

"Launch it."

"Yes, Foreman"

INFINITE LIBRARY
Genderbent of Yuuno

Spoiler for Yuuna Scrya:
"Take that, Humans..."
Uhhh...

Right. Yuuna is a nice name. Yuuna looks cute. But Genderbent still isn't making any sense to me.

Still, in the spirit of the Flowery Hearted...

*saves picture*

Last edited by XenahortCharybdis; 2008-03-27 at 04:01.
Old 2008-03-27, 04:51   Link #22610
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:

~ Commander Keroko.
Spoiler for TK is unable to resist his urges and has lapsed into serious RPing mode.:

Err crap gotta make this seem on topic...
Quote:

"Launch it."

"Yes, Foreman"

INFINITE LIBRARY
Genderbent of Yuuno

Spoiler for Yuuna Scrya:
"Take that, Humans..."
So yeah genderbending! Nice picture! There I'm not topic now right?!

Old 2008-03-27, 05:03   Link #22611
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Hmm, I seem to have sparked something here. :3

*watches the GDI celebrate their victory in amusement untill a Specter barage starts whiping out the units*

Ahh, decoys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post

I never thought the news of Kane's Wrath release would cause such an uproar
I felt obliged to do so, since Keroko-tan is Kane's right hand and all... though the fact that she practically begged me with teary eyes might have helped too.

Quote:

"Launch it."

"Yes, Foreman"

INFINITE LIBRARY
Genderbent of Yuuno

Spoiler for Yuuna Scrya:
"Take that, Humans..."
And Yuuno is officially 'bend'

Now where are those legions of fanart you talked about? I stil want links, dammit! :3

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-03-27 at 05:43.
Old 2008-03-27, 05:37   Link #22612
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:

*watches the GDI celebrate their victory in amusement untill a Specter barage starts whiping out the units*

Ahh, decoys.
*Unknown Sector in the Yellow Zones*

"This is Xenocide Six. Everyone good?"

"Yeah, boss, good ol' jump jets let no one down."

"Excellent tactical retreat. Now, if we could get ourselves a Sniper..."
Old 2008-03-27, 05:48   Link #22613
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

... I am very tempted to continue (you landed in a Yellow Zone of all places) but let's stop this off-topic chatter lest the mods hammer down on us, shall we?

*sillently orders his earlier stealthed Purifier Avatars to torch the zone troopers*

You fight NOD, you fight all of NOD.
Old 2008-03-27, 05:51   Link #22614
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I never knew my very small question just trigger something this big O.o
Old 2008-03-27, 05:54   Link #22615
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

What can I say? Welcome to the OC-thread.
Old 2008-03-27, 06:36   Link #22616
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
What question?

Anyway, welcome to this thread.
Old 2008-03-27, 07:39   Link #22617
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I'm was here all the time >.> <.<

Just lazy to post and that kinda stuff. Lurking in IRC, I am....
Old 2008-03-27, 07:40   Link #22618
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for TK is unable to resist his urges and has lapsed into serious RPing mode.:

Is that a new GDI walker?! WANT!!!

Quote:
Err crap gotta make this seem on topic...

So yeah genderbending! Nice picture! There I'm not topic now right?!
"...Foreman?"

"What?!"

"You look out of it, Foreman."

"Who wouldn't be, when something so ingenious, so devious, so cunning, as that latest package we dropped, not only got minimal brainsplatters, but ended up as a convenient scapegoat for some human's sorry excuse for a tripod!!!"

"..."

"...even you think I'm crazy?"

"No, Foreman... Your mind is just... hard to appreciate at times."

"Same thing."

(Note how human Foreman sounded. It's a Khrack theory for the C&C universe. )
Quote:

*watches the GDI celebrate their victory in amusement until a Specter barrage starts wiping out the units*

Ahh, decoys.
The Slaver calms down after noticing the Foreman chuckling at the latest twist in battle.

Quote:
I felt obliged to do so, since Keroko-tan is Kane's right hand and all... though the fact that she practically begged me with teary eyes might have helped too.
...no love for the old gods Scrin?

Quote:
And Yuuno is officially 'bend'

Now where are those legions of fanart you talked about? I stil want links, dammit! :3
I meant bomb the Legions of Fanoha Yuri with Bent Yuuno...

And I recall Magical Boy Yuuno doujin, several Trap Yuuno images...

Problem I never saved them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
*Unknown Sector in the Yellow Zones*

"This is Xenocide Six. Everyone good?"

"Yeah, boss, good ol' jump jets let no one down."

"Excellent tactical retreat. Now, if we could get ourselves a Sniper..."
Quote:
... I am very tempted to continue (you landed in a Yellow Zone of all places) but let's stop this off-topic chatter lest the mods hammer down on us, shall we?

*sillently orders his earlier stealthed Purifier Avatars to torch the zone troopers*

You fight NOD, you fight all of NOD.
"Play all you want, humans. There I come for you..."

DOWNLOAD FASTER, GUNDAM!!! -_-

Quote:
Quote:
What can I say? Welcome to the OC-thread.
"Oretachi wo dare da to omoette yagaru."

"...Foreman?"

"...Erase that from your memories."

Old 2008-03-27, 07:51   Link #22619
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

...no love for the old gods Scrin?
<_<
>_>

I'm actually a better Scrin player then a NOD player. I'm not much of a rusher. Haven't had the time to test the tasty new strategies possible with the new NOD factions though.

Also, I have never played GDI online before. Ever.

Quote:
I meant bomb the Legions of Fanoha Yuri with Bent Yuuno...
Do want.

Quote:
And I recall Magical Boy Yuuno doujin, several Trap Yuuno images...

Problem I never saved them.
*glares*

I used to have the doujin, but I lost it.
Old 2008-03-27, 08:23   Link #22620
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
<_<
>_>

I'm actually a better Scrin player then a NOD player. I'm not much of a rusher. Haven't had the time to test the tasty new strategies possible with the new NOD factions though.

Also, I have never played GDI online before. Ever.
I used to love GDI Mammoths. Then came the Scrin.

Though with this latest intel...

"Are you sure Reaper-17 is already on-planet?"

"Affirmative, Foreman. Overmind notified that the Foreman is currently embedded in native forces. Harvest-2 managed to escape the last time, and will be the one launching with us."

"I see. We'll just have to show them the power of Traveller-59."

"Yes, Foreman."

Yes I love the specs of that Scrin sub-faction. Air power spam FTW. >3
Quote:
Do want.
"The hammerdown operation of native forces shall continue."

Quote:
*glares*

I used to have the doujin, but I lost it.
Oh shucks...