AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-04, 13:08   Link #121
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Im wondering if Madara knows about Sasuke wanting to kill Madara (because that happened within a genjutsu so Zetsu couldnt have recorded it). In other words Sasuke might end up trying to assasinate Madara. Then again might be that Itachi didnt say the whole story and that Madara's version is true.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 13:25   Link #122
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
How could he perform a genjutsu to that calibur on MADARA WHEN HE IS UNCONCIOUS AND OUT OF CHAKRA?

Itachi is either dead or unconcious on the brink of death what is possible is that Madara either healed him, killed him or is doing stuff to his dead body and no not in the Oro way
i didnt say itachi used genjustu on madara I'm saying he used he couldve used it on zetsu as for the body kabuto has a justu where he can leave fake almost identical body which he used for sai in the sasuke and sai arc Itachi couldve copied a justu similar to that and planted a dead fake body or perhaps itachi and pein are in league and Itachi is using his clone technique maybe that body is some other person and you might say well when he used that technique using his 30 % chakra once the clone was killed it reverted back to it's original form well maybe the more chakra you donate to the clone technique the longer it maintains that form... there's plenty of possibilities and I'm not saying any of them are likely I'm just saying they are possible
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 13:39   Link #123
Khalilnaruske
Itachi and Pein Fanboy

Itachi is dead. End of story. Madara has been around for almost a century, I am pretty sure he can see through any of Itachi's genjutsu (he was his mentor). He founded Akatsuki, so he more than likely knows all about Pein and his clone jutsu. Madara is no fool, Itachi is laying in the cave somewhere being feasted upon by flies.

How in the world does Kakashi know so much about the Mangekyo and Amaterasu!? He also knew about Tsukuyomi in part 1 when it was used on him.
Old 2008-04-04, 13:42   Link #124
HikariYume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalilnaruske View Post
Itachi is dead. End of story. Madara has been around for almost a century, I am pretty sure he can see through any of Itachi's genjutsu (he was his mentor). He founded Akatsuki, so he more than likely knows all about Pein and his clone jutsu. Madara is no fool, Itachi is laying in the cave somewhere being feasted upon by flies.

How in the world does Kakashi know so much about the Mangekyo and Amaterasu!? He also knew about Tsukuyomi in part 1 when it was used on him.

Kakashi did his research...He does have the Sharingan after all. dont you think he should know about it?
Old 2008-04-04, 13:47   Link #125
james0246

Quote:
How in the world does Kakashi know so much about the Mangekyo and Amaterasu!? He also knew about Tsukuyomi in part 1 when it was used on him
Kakashi did not know that the technique was a Tsukuyomi when Itachi was about to perform it. But, Itachi was kind enough to announce the technique when he used it, and even went so far as to describe the Tsukuyomi for Kakashi.

As for Amaterasu, Kakashi either read the Uchiha scrolls (which are still sitting in their vault as far as I know), or he talked to Jiraiya, who knew of the black flame technique, and then simply correlated mythological gods with known previously unnamed Mangekyo techniques (the black flame certainly looks like more of a "Amaterasu" than a "Susanoo").

Or, Kishimoto simply made a boo-boo, and had Kakashi said something he was not supposed to know .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 13:54   Link #126
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Madara is sick. Complete timespace jutsu mastery is sicker than total genjutsu IMO. It's still a bit weird thou cuz I seem to remember when Tobi first revealed himself as Madara he had Sasori like puppet weapons coming out of his body. That might also be a part of his plan.

Personally I feel that the deaths of Itachi and Oro have been a bit of a let down. I really hope what Madara has to say will sweeten the plot. Right now why are they even chasing after sasuke? He beat oro, and Itachi. If he doesn't want to be in Konoha it's not like they can force him. On the other hand it's genius of Madara to keep sasuke to draw naruto to him. But naruto's gonna need a lot more then some half assed jutsu and a 9 tails tantrum to beat Madara (or even sasuke at this point).
Old 2008-04-04, 13:57   Link #127
james0246

This hasn't been mentioned yet, but it seems that Sasuke's Curse-Seal is still gone even after he has rested. So, the possibility that it is completely gone has risen drastically. How it disappeared is still a mystery, but with each chapter it appears more likely that it has disappeared.
Old 2008-04-04, 14:02   Link #128
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:

I do doubt that Itachi is alive by some trick as he did just dump a LOT of chakra into his fight with sasuke, and those aren't usually the situations where you fake dying. Second is that they do have sharingan. It's not byakugan, but it can see thru jutsu.

Second is why is everyone surprised about MS knowledge? Oro's organization knew, and Jirya reacted perfectly when it was used in his presence. As itachi is in the bingo book, and there were whole teams of ninja out to spy for him(including a sanin) some stuff should be known about his jutsu. If he's that blind it's not like he's only used it 3 or 4 times. He's prolly been spamming it for a while now. In addition to which Kabuto gave Konoha all of oro's files.. .
Old 2008-04-04, 14:07   Link #129
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Gilby View Post
i didnt say itachi used genjustu on madara I'm saying he used he couldve used it on zetsu as for the body kabuto has a justu where he can leave fake almost identical body which he used for sai in the sasuke and sai arc Itachi couldve copied a justu similar to that and planted a dead fake body or perhaps itachi and pein are in league and Itachi is using his clone technique maybe that body is some other person and you might say well when he used that technique using his 30 % chakra once the clone was killed it reverted back to it's original form well maybe the more chakra you donate to the clone technique the longer it maintains that form... there's plenty of possibilities and I'm not saying any of them are likely I'm just saying they are possible
Kabuto is a medical ninja, Itachi couldn't even heal himself what is the chances he could use a jutsu like Kabuto's people saying he is still alive as unlikely as it is or saying he faked are just hanging onto a thread of hope refusing to give up on one of their favourite characters.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 14:12   Link #130
Arsanii

Hmmm... the recent chapters are very upsetting to me. Itachi died... in a very non-heroic way. He just dropped dead from exhaustion. Kind of pathetic.
Tobi is Madara? That... upsets me even more!! I was much happier fantasizing Tobi as Obito. It would've made the plot so much more interesting.

wahh wahh! And I considered Tobi cute and huggable. ;w;. Now he's... dark and cruel. -shudders-
Arsanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 14:22   Link #131
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsanii View Post
Hmmm... the recent chapters are very upsetting to me. Itachi died... in a very non-heroic way. He just dropped dead from exhaustion. Kind of pathetic.
Tobi is Madara? That... upsets me even more!! I was much happier fantasizing Tobi as Obito. It would've made the plot so much more interesting.

wahh wahh! And I considered Tobi cute and huggable. ;w;. Now he's... dark and cruel. -shudders-
No...now he is another Jiraiya without the pervert he is still the loveable Tobi and the bad-ass Madara
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 14:30   Link #132
Ero-Senn1n

Well i should have known that Hinata's only role will be to use her byakugan and look for stuff. However we see she already has her byakugan turned on, so why in hell does she shout "BYAKUGAN!!!" in every chapter before she uses it? She also makes that concentration-hand-seal while she shouts it. So is her byakugan that weak even after the timeskip? I must admit that despite of the odds (knowing how Kishimoto makes female shinobi relatively weak/average) i believed that the after-timeskip Hinata will kick ass. Now i wonder if she will do anything more than just looking around. If she has nothing special to offer she'll never compete with Sakura to get Naruto's attention, this is not looking good for her. Maybe Kishimoto is waiting with Hinata until the focus really returns to Naruto's story, let's just hope this.

It seems that the one eye thing of Tobi may have a deeper meaning, as we see that when he looks at Sasuke with his one sharingan Sasuke has also only one sharingan turned on. Either this symbolises that Sasuke is almost out of chakra so he is unable to turn on both sharingan eyes because lack of chakra Or yet another new secret of sharingan will be introduced. In the latter case many people will complain that sharingan gets another feature/upgrade

Finally Tobi/Madara tells that the Itachi that we saw was not the real one, there's something more important about him, i always hoped that even if Itachi is not one of the good guys, but he is not a simple evil guy. It may be that Itachi was always telling lies, for an unknown reason. We never saw Itachi killing someone. I can even imagine that Tobi's body is not Obito's but Shishui's (who was Itachi's best friend). Or that it was not Itachi who tried to kill Shishui but it was Shishui, but in the end Itachi did kill him while defending himself. And that the final secret behind the Uchiha's cursed bloodline is that "Madara" is not a real person but a state of the mind, something that posesses those Uchiha who kill their best friend or/and their brother. While it grants great power it takes away free will and makes some kind of monster from them. In that case Itachi before he died probably for a short period of time turned to his old self and that's when he behaved towards Sasuke like he did before he killed Shisui. The evil smile could be Sasuke becoming "Madara" when he realized that he actually killed his brother.

Well i guess this is theory time, since no revelation was given in this chapter
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 14:52   Link #133
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

MOAR!! D:<

but seriously, what a cliff hanger, eh? i was soo excited, i was just like *e gasp!* "Tobi is...?! heh well imagine that i guess i will find out next week :P" although i must admit i was a little scared that who or what he was not going to meet my expactation; but yeah i am still hoping that somehow obito will be like madara's host body... i mean there was way too much foreshadowing on kishimoto's part when it comes to the tobi=obito issue....
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 15:07   Link #134
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Your percentage is so far off it's funny, the people who thought Orochimaru would never reappear in this story again under one form or another have always been a small minority. The question has mostly been about how and from whom, not if.
What you say may be true or false, I don't know. But, I don't remember the idea of Oro reviviving getting a majority vote, considering that, there are many who believed Oro is dead (using Akatsuki words), and there is another group, who thought Oro will not be able to leave Sasuke (this group even ignored the presence of a person named Kabuto).

Anyways, even if the ratio might be off, it was just a continuum of the post that I replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
If he was Obito then he would only be 29 which is quite young I mean Jiraiya doesn't even look that old.
If he survived the boulders, don't expect him to look like normal.

Quote:
Itachi is dead. End of story.
That is if Madara and the readers were not at the receiving end of a big lie.

Edit: Thanks for the neg. rep posting user for this post. Though, I would have appreciated if you had written your comment in a language than can be understood.

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2008-04-07 at 20:20.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 15:10   Link #135
MrCapcom
Kage Bunshin Noob Jutsu

Send a message via AIM to MrCapcom Send a message via MSN to MrCapcom Send a message via Yahoo to MrCapcom
I havent read anything so i dunno if this was mentioned, but....

What if there is some jutsu or whatever that gives u power but you have to die first?

We have seen a bunch of other powers like the omg kill ur best friend and u get this suprise jutsu or zomg ill take your eyes and get this jutsu. What if there was one thats like ok you die we do x y z to bring you back now you have supergangstereyehax no jutsu to the third power. Which could explain why Madara is like so old but still alive with more eye hax than anyone else
MrCapcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 15:11   Link #136
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
If he survived the boulders, don't expect him to look like normal.
LOL, understatement of the year. I imagine that Obito would look similiar to Brittney Spears from a recent episode of South Park if he did survive.

Last edited by james0246; 2008-04-04 at 23:59.
Old 2008-04-04, 16:02   Link #137
vision55

Let's give it up to Kishimoto.....for a great chapter.....(+1 point to Kishimoto-san)
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 16:10   Link #138
Khalilnaruske
Itachi and Pein Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariYume View Post
Kakashi did his research...He does have the Sharingan after all. dont you think he should know about it?
I suppose you're right, Kakashi admits to himself that he has never seen Amaterasu, but knew about it. This means he did do his research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Kakashi did not know that the technique was a Tsukuyomi when Itachi was about to perform it. But, Itachi was kind enough to announce the technique when he used it, and even went so far as to describe the Tsukuyomi for Kakashi.

As for Amaterasu, Kakashi either read the Uchiha scrolls (which are still sitting in their vault as far as I know), or he talked to Jiraiya, who knew of the black flame technique, and then simply correlated mythological gods with known previously unnamed Mangekyo techniques (the black flame certainly looks like more of a "Amaterasu" than a "Susanoo").
Or, Kishimoto simply made a boo-boo, and had Kakashi said something he was not supposed to know .
Itachi descibed Tsukuyomi only after he had caught Kakashi in it. However, when Itachi first opened his eyes Kakashi reacted as though he knew of the techniques power, but not the details on how it works. I'd say you're right about Amaterasu. I seem to have made a boo-boo

Last edited by Khalilnaruske; 2008-04-04 at 16:23.
Khalilnaruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 17:13   Link #139
malvado

Quote:
I suppose you're right, Kakashi admits to himself that he has never seen Amaterasu, but knew about it. This means he did do his research.

Itachi descibed Tsukuyomi only after he had caught Kakashi in it. However, when Itachi first opened his eyes Kakashi reacted as though he knew of the techniques power, but not the details on how it works. I'd say you're right about Amaterasu. I seem to have made a boo-boo
even naruto knew the flames were amaterasu. They got their info from Jiraiya. J

KONOHA Kuroi no Yarou
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 17:32   Link #140
Khalilnaruske
Itachi and Pein Fanboy

Line of the Chapter
Naruto: "Mother*******"
Somebody's gonna pay.

I wonder where Madara will plug Zetsu in

Last edited by Khalilnaruske; 2008-04-04 at 17:44.
Khalilnaruske is offline   Reply With Quote