Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-02, 21:47   Link #5041
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
If it's anything worth noting, it'll appear here. Plz, don't go digging spoilers from junkyard Chinese forums. Chinese forums (especially baidu, others are not too much better) are cluttered with stupid rumors because they can't read Japanese yet they think they could just by guessing the kanjis. So they end up eating up every crap they found on 2ch. This is like the 5th time I bash this rumor while it's lightyears from looking true. They are simply hopeless.
I gave up on bashing the episode rumors. Do like me, when you see it, just chuckle and watch the hilarity ensue as people begin to panic!
Old 2008-04-04, 01:00   Link #5042
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
You guys, I realize the fault of all this fanbase that's been created.

LIVE ACTION CODE GEASS

D: Oh God! It'll happen for sure!!!

Old 2008-04-05, 21:10   Link #5043
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuditionEX View Post
Can someone translate this?

stage30:日本独立! 次なる舞台は世界へ
stage31:お前だけは生かしておかない コーネリアの逆袭
stage32:ゼロへの不信 虐杀事件の真相
stage33:信じていたのに! 红月カレンの裏切り
stage34:俺は覚悟を决めた ルルーシュが修罗になる时
stage35:シュナイゼルと初対决 胜つのはどっちだ
stage36:限界を超えた热い头脳戦 ルルーシュとシュナイゼル
stage37:まさかこんなことが… シュナイゼルの秘密兵器
stage38:最后の切り札 ロロの隠された力
stage39:旧友との再会 俺はお前を倒す
stage40:决死の総力戦 生き残るのは谁だ
stage41:ついにあの男が… ブリタニア皇帝出阵
stage42:恐るべき皇帝の力 ルルーシュ最大の危机
stage43:ギアスが効かない? ブリタニア皇帝の谜
stage44:魔女の告白 C.C.の惊くべき过去
stage45:皇帝を倒す键 それはナナリー?
stage46:ナナリー开眼! その瞳に宿った力とは?
stage47:そんなバカな? 恐るべきナナリーのギアス 
stage48:宿命の対决 枢木スザクとの决着
stage49:皇帝死す! 神圣ブリタニア帝国崩壊
stage50:もう一绪にいられない ナナリーとの涙の别れ

don't babelfish please.
They are from a Japanese guy blog, he was trying to guess what will happen.
I posted it on 4chan for lulz. I removed 26-29 because they are clearly false.

in b4, troll.
Old 2008-04-05, 21:21   Link #5044
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
They are from a Japanese guy blog, he was trying to guess what will happen.
I posted it on 4chan for lulz. I removed 26-29 because they are clearly false.

in b4, troll.
So your the one propagating these. Shame on you! Giving some us a hard time constantly having to tell people they're made up.
Old 2008-04-06, 05:31   Link #5045
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
sicne we might as well pump this to live again witht he spoilers and speculations thread XD
lets start again then

the opening showed us various Vincent units, some of them being purple/gray and int he end one of them being golden with Rollo in the sequence
okay.. so Vincent was mass produced but it seems to have one leading flag unit that was custom build.. now i remember that there was somewhere on the website stated that Rollo was the Knight of Two.. or atleased that he is a Knight of Rounds.. Custom Vincent would be his unit then IMO and the OP redevines that for me ^^

as for Emperor having geass.. if the emperor has geass and was planning ons oemthing with Marianne's childeren and treathening her with her life to do as he wants to then it makes sense that she died..
possibilities: the childeren and her had to die because she as well was geass related somehow without anyone knowing, this passed down to her childeren creates a possible threat to the Emperor and thus he wanted to kill them, for their savety she sacrificed herself because she wouldnt be able to escape Britannia's clutches and knew too much information as it was and tried to let them escape.. somethign went wrong and thus thinking that they would die in the battle field the Emperor send then to Japan.. though now this theory doesnt make sense anymore...
other theory... Emperor has a hidden agenda behind this for a major twist in the ending..
that int he end he picks Lelouch as his succesor and everyone is like O.O WTF
reason to kill his mother to make him stronger and to raise him to be a true king..
(remember Alexander's sending your child to the battle field at the age of 16 (or younger) and when he returns he is fit to become a King cause they now know the truth) this could be connected to the Legend of Ragnarock that we heard them talk about that Lelouch first has to destroy everything that Britannia is in order to rebuild it from scrap with him as its ruler
maybe it was being done like this from generation to generation with the help of geass as a battle method for survival and it being an all out battle between relatives who either want this power for themselves or think that they do not want ot rebuild it but expand it
Old 2008-04-06, 06:07   Link #5046
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It was never stated he was the Knight of Two. It was simply speculation that he could possibly be a Knight. If he is the one piloting it from the start, then I think we may see the Vincent launched without us ever seeing who the pilot is just to have it revealed later that it was Rollo.

The Emperor doesn't threaten anyone. He does it. Marianne also isn't a woman to be taken lightly.

I hate that succesor theory because it is such a small goal that doesn't benefit him in any way. I'd say he has much bigger things in mind than that. Lelouch would reject the position anyway. I don't think he really cares if Lelouch lives or dies. He doesn't single children out. You either live or die.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-06, 06:27   Link #5047
quina

ok so turn 1 aired

lots of speculation is on, especially from the OP

- Emperor as expected (dah..) has Geass.
- The ED might suggested that his giver is V.V. Alternatively it might be Marianne.

- Suzaku shot Luluche as we have known. (how the hell did Kallen get away from Darth Suzaku in the end of last season anyway?)
- how the hell did Suzaku know that Loleche's memory is back the VERY moment his memory came back. Along with Emperror. Probably Geass world related.

- Chinese dude doesn't come alone. He has his gang and they even have GN Drive!!

- The Knight of One looks VERY strong. woot he will be the strongest pilot in the story.
- This episode do gives off very Lulu x C.C. vibe. FO's hint of romance interest might ended up be her after all.
- The "next episode" shows Kallen wearing Leloch's student jacket. I am interesting on how would the hand off looks like.

- Censorship... due to time slot move... damit, it will be like this from now on too... GRRRRRRRRR

Last edited by quina; 2008-04-06 at 06:46.
Old 2008-04-06, 06:38   Link #5048
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Marianne? Pretty doubtful actually, though not impossible. I'd say it is likely V.V. given everything that seems to point to them being like Lelouch and C.C..

How Kallen got out ir what exactly happened after the shot are probably the biggest questions right now.

Wait, FO said something regarding Lelouch and C.C.? When was this?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-06, 06:45   Link #5049
JMvS
Rawrrr!

About the Emperor's Geass, since watching EUphie's rampage I wondered if he had a kind of omniscient power: he seemed to be witnessing the scene altough there was nothing like communications devices around him.

As we have seen with Mao that Geass is not confined to the Power of King.

So maybe the Power of Emperor is of omniscience: as intelligence is power! To rule such a vast empire, knowledge of it's wereabouts would be more useful than just the capability to make the persons near you obey blindly.
Old 2008-04-06, 06:49   Link #5050
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That place he is in may allow for him to view events. He also can engage in telepathic communication via the World of C, so he may get his info from there.

Old 2008-04-06, 06:58   Link #5051
Mossygirl
Rollo sees you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
That place he is in may allow for him to view events. He also can engage in telepathic communication via the World of C, so he may get his info from there.
For some reason that suddenly brings to mind Dornkirk from Escaflowne with *his* special chamber and destiny prognostication machine. Hmm, both are old men with long, curly white hair who are Emperors, heh.

I do sort of like the idea of the Emperor having an omniscient geass -- then again, if that were so, wouldn't we have already seen it activated by this point?
Old 2008-04-06, 06:59   Link #5052
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Kallen with the Ashford Jacket, preview shows Lulu in his qhite shirt which is part of the uniform but is worn underneath it so he covered her up...
so they have an upclose conversation as well in the next episode...
Lulu doesnt like Kallen's fanservice =3

my thoughts on Suzaku, he shot Lulu and left him there with Kallen because he already knew that the battle cannot be won..
Suzaku knew that Zero left the battlefield and thus abandoned it -> hence why he knew that the battle couldnt be won and thus a reason to leave Lulu behind with Kallen because they couldnt win anyway..
still not sure if he really thought Lelouch was dead or that he went on with his live, he shouldve expected him to try again and might have been waiting for him to kill him for certain if he ever were Zero again...
Lelouch couldve lost conciousness and then the memory gab couldve begun, or we might have pretty sparkles etc. we dont know for certain... heck we're not even sure how he got back to Ashford but i think Kallen has a role in that...

for the rest the Emperor was able to watch everything from a distance, Euphie's geassing etc. as well so why shoudlnt he be able to watch this and know what has happened..
the meeting with the knights started at the ending of the meeting in which Suzaku and the rest agreed with his desicion, thus that part makes sense

things to add int he speculation list
- reall Lulu's thoughts on Rollo now that he knows his own identity again
- Vincent's pilot, i bet it's Rollo.. for starters there wasn't a shot of what happened after Lulu fell... and trust the opening tips.. Rollo transparent with Vincent has a meaning..
not just witht he tips that we saw the othe rpilots with their KMF units but also because the idea of putting them together has been very overused and has become standard

but maybe the Emperor's geas has to do with his vision of everything...
but more later i g2g now -_-;
Old 2008-04-06, 07:01   Link #5053
quina

Quote:
Marianne? Pretty doubtful actually, though not impossible. I'd say it is likely V.V. given everything that seems to point to them being like Lelouch and C.C..
- A line from DS hinted that Marianne is immortal. So it might be her.
Since we don't know anything much about geass yet I can't pinpoint much. It might be that giver and receiver are the same, and all receiver developed to becomes giver at some point (ie after death?).
dah...welcome to 20 weeks of waiting before shit getting answered.

- Kallen stuffs in the cave will never be explained... just like other random mystery and plot holes. dah... anime..

- I don't think think Emperor Geass is knowledge. C.C., V.V. and Marianne has the power to communicate through the world of C. Emperor seemed to have did that with Clovis as well. He might be chatting with those guys who Leloche ordered to kill themselves and learn about it.

- It is not clear yet how the heck Leloche lose his memory, it might be cause by some external geass or by his own. He is not the first person with Geass to lose memory. Rai (if you know who he is) also lost his memory, C.C. lost her memory as well (although that might be different since for her it might be through the flow of time). Him losing memory might occur naturally as a circle or after a period of geass evolution.
Old 2008-04-06, 07:05   Link #5054
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It could also be that Marianne was offered immortality, but didn't want it.

I think we'll get some explanation on what happened with as well as everything else. If Lelouch and her talk next episode then we might find out from that.

Old 2008-04-06, 07:09   Link #5055
ashlay
the red string of fate

You know, this has somewhat bothered me since seeing the opening...

why is Cornelia dressed like a librarian?
Old 2008-04-06, 07:12   Link #5056
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post

Reminds me of the secretary from Gundam 00, the one that belonged to Marina Ishmail.

Also it's most likely not Cornelia. her status is unconfirmed after ep 25.

could be another Daughter.

Old 2008-04-06, 07:15   Link #5057
Mossygirl
Rollo sees you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post

Cosplay?! ... You know, for some reason, this character really reminds of Marina's advisor (from Gundam 00), who quit at the end (to join Code Geass?!) *is shot for making dumb comparisons with G00 *

EDIT: Yay, I'm not the only one who thought of G00 ^^
Old 2008-04-06, 07:15   Link #5058
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
Reminds me of the secretary from Gundam 00, the one that belonged to Marina Ishmail.

Also it's most likely not Cornelia. her status is unconfirmed after ep 25.

could be another Daughter.
Oh yes it is. You want to tell me who else Guilford would be standing beside?

highly suspect...
Old 2008-04-06, 07:15   Link #5059
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossygirl View Post
Cosplay?! ... You know, for some reason, this character really reminds of Marina's advisor (from Gundam 00), who quit at the end (to join Code Geass?!) *is shot for making dumb comparisons with G00 *
LOL WE THINK ALIKE.

xD

Sidenote: ? So? Just because they move by in order doesn't mean any real meaning. I saw a wave of people, Wanna explain to me why Kallen and Suzaku are in front and smiling?

Old 2008-04-06, 07:16   Link #5060
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

The hair color is different than Cornelia's unless she went undercover for some reason.

Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers