Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-10, 11:45   Link #101
Bankai29
Evenkurga wanna-be

OMG! *adds this is ep to one of the best bleach eps EVERRRR!!!*

Ending was a super GAR moment for Ichigo. Can't wait for next ep....
Old 2008-04-10, 11:49   Link #102
pac2is
Shinsengumi captain

Damn, that was a hell of an ep. Great fight, one of the best fights along with the Ichi vs. Byakuya! The end was damn exiting O-O Need to see next ep >___<
Lol shinigami cup as funny as always

P.S.: Aww i'll say it over and over again...Orihime Inoue is sooo kawaiii (and hot) ^____^
Old 2008-04-10, 11:55   Link #103
pac2is
Shinsengumi captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Wow

The fight this time was pretty awesome. Even when it is obvious that grim is just that bit stronger, Ichigo should be congratulated for his courage.

Inoue on the other hand is still really really annoying with her emo personality. The person in front is Ichigo dammit! must she doubt everything that has ever existed like that. Points for Nell for telling her like it is. But even then, Inoue's cheering was off..."you don't have to win" wtf lawlz

But Ichigo really is someone who gets his strength from verbal support. The ending was evil in the way it left us hang. I expect the next ep to be the conclusion of this fight (and surprise reappearance from emo boy ).
Err..Inoue wasnt cheering "you don't have to win" ¬¬ She was saying: "Don't die"
lolz..
And SHE is not an emo, but a scared girl, wtf y cant you understand that? >____<;;
...And Ichigo IS stronger than Grimm (face it, look at Grimms messed up body full scratches) (Sorry Grimm fans...but its true, you cant deny it! :O )
Old 2008-04-10, 12:20   Link #104
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I still don't understand why everyone hates Orihime for having normal human emotions. Can't all of us sympathize with her, at least to an extent?

No, she's not my favorite character, or even in the top 10 for me, but I still understand where she's coming from.
Old 2008-04-10, 12:24   Link #105
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i get where she is coming from and that she is human and still has the capeabilities of a high school girl, but she is not right for Ichigo. also she is good when she wants to be and KT writes some good things for her but, right now she is just giving up and little Nel had to give her a pep talk for her to start beliving and forget that her brother and all of that is behind her.
Old 2008-04-10, 12:52   Link #106
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Honestly, i feel like a lot of you guys are being a bit too harsh on orihime. She's come a LONG way from where she was before. You have to give her some credit.

And to have one of your loved ones, especially someone in your family, to turn into a hollow and then have them almost kill you is definitely a PAINFUL experience. It's not something you'll be easy to shake off.

And that's why she's so scared when she saw Ichigo's eyes. Yes, he's still ichigo, but his eyes give a cold, chilly, holly/evil feeling. Even that hot blonde chick ;X said that ichigo wasn't very human like with his evil reiatsu...

now with those factors in mind, im pretty sure you'd sh!t your pants too if you saw another one of your loved ones look so evil like. Sure he jumped in front of those projectiles...but even then, it just didn't register for her. All she could think of was her brother and her past experience. But after nel made her think a bit differently she opened back up.

They did a fantastic job on this episode, and orihime is definitely not emo. It's hard for someone to let go of something that has emotionally scarred you for so long. Give her a break.
Old 2008-04-10, 12:52   Link #107
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Inoue on the other hand is still really really annoying with her emo personality. The person in front is Ichigo dammit! must she doubt everything that has ever existed like that. Points for Nell for telling her like it is. But even then, Inoue's cheering was off..."you don't have to win" wtf lawlz

But Ichigo really is someone who gets his strength from verbal support. The ending was evil in the way it left us hang. I expect the next ep to be the conclusion of this fight (and surprise reappearance from emo boy ).
I thought it was pretty clear the reason she doubted him was because his face looked like her brothers hollow. She used to love her brother and then suddenly he tried to murder her. She was wary of the same thing happening twice, someone she loves, who turns evil because of a hollow mask. She probably believes the trigger seems to be that mask. Inoue is still fairly clueless on the techincalities and differences between Hollow, Vizard, human and Shinigami remember so she was unsure. Although Inoue's doubt might seem annoying it's what makes the episode as good as it is. Otherwise Ichigo would never have been loosing because of her doubt and then never would have stopped Grimmjow in an extremly cool manner making the ending much less dramatic.

Funnily enough in the manga they never made a reference to Inoue's brother being the core cause of her fear, they added it in the anime so people would find it easier to understand but I guess some people still couldn't understand the underlying factor.
Old 2008-04-10, 12:53   Link #108
BlackShinobi07

An incredible episode to sat the very least. I was stunned. Animation was crisp and fluid and most of all the episode was ACTION PACKED. The Naruto anime team definitely needs to take some lessons from these guys. Easily a 10/10.
Old 2008-04-10, 12:59   Link #109
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

^ yeah like seriously, naruto will get like every other week off but still have dragged out, crappy animation...

bleach on the other hand, is fantastic every week, and when they do get a bit of a break, you can expect the next episode to be absolutely stunning
Old 2008-04-10, 13:15   Link #110
SkoolRumble4Ya

Damn this bleach episode has is fucken awesome. The fight scenes improve big time. Before I didn't expect bleach fight scene to be this good because lately in my opinion I wasn't interested in bleach like back then but this episode made me look forward to bleach more now.
Old 2008-04-10, 14:15   Link #111
Ban kai
bleach luver

grimmjow is cool when he releases his zanpakto or what eva the espada have. ichigo will probably win since the good guy always wins
Old 2008-04-10, 14:16   Link #112
BigGimp77

I was kinda late getting to the episode but yea... Great episode.

Is there a logical explanation coming soon for why Ichigo could hold his mask longer?
Old 2008-04-10, 14:20   Link #113
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post

Is there a logical explanation coming soon for why Ichigo could hold his mask longer?
I think Grimmjow's assumption that the battles he had before facing him is what gave him the ability to hold it longer, is the reason.
Old 2008-04-10, 15:13   Link #114
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post

this seems to be a good theory

Quote:
For the guys who are thinking "how did Ichigo become so strong all of a sudden?!?": this matter has been widely discussed in manga threads over various forums and the most common conclusion was that the time limit was due to Ichigo's fear to be considered as a monster thus being rejected by his nakama. This fear prevents Ichigo to get well in syncronization with his hollow and so we have the time limit. In the first part of this fight Ichigo was very determined in defeating Grimmjaw and the time limit was gone and he was able to use his power much more efficiently than usual. After he saves Inoue for the second time he sees she's afraid of him and his determination starts to fade away and the mask starts cracking. I don't think the mask's cracking was due to the attack Ichigo stopped because he blocked the Gran Cero and was beaten around untill he saved Inoue for the second time and the mask was fine.
Old 2008-04-10, 15:23   Link #115
FuzzyWuzzy

Nah, this is more like fruits basket anime fear.
Old 2008-04-10, 15:26   Link #116
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
She's emo.
god not you too...

definitions of 'emo'

well...she's not a music type, she doesn't dress in black, she's not a movement in music, and she's not a goth

one definition she comes close to resembling compared to the rest but still doesn't match up:

"kids who find imperfections in their life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one."

urban dictionary is such a lovely thing
Old 2008-04-10, 15:34   Link #117
ForgedGlory
Fortitude

Quote:
Yo...I think you really mean that... OMGROFLMAO! (See posts in thread...I posted tons moments...more meaningful than that. And I screencapped all the demons who admitted I destroyed their hopes...Even those that got deleted later)
Ichigo's passionate declaration was removed The confirmation he didn't come to save Orihime... that fake moment...Gasses up you demons.
Spoiler for Not a spoiler anymore...Don't get too happy . This is how that really went:

"Everyone"
Don't let the anime fool you...

She's emo. (And a part-time stalker in the manga) In situation like that, most anime couples that are going to be...She usually fears for him and not have a fear of him.
i.e. Kagome...Nearly the same situation. But she was scared he'd forget her , never afraid of him. Rukia knew and didn't care (That's why she's his girl)

On another note....Did GJ release look a little off to you?

@Big guy..Logical? It's Ichigo. He's number one...Simple as that
haha, as much as I disagree with you, you're still my favorite IchiRukia shipper for some reason, lol
Old 2008-04-10, 15:40   Link #118
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

it's the wacky emoticons o_o
Old 2008-04-10, 15:42   Link #119
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
[SPOILER="Not a spoiler anymore...Don't get too happy . This is how that really went"]

@Big guy..Logical? It's Ichigo. He's number one...Simple as that
Yeah, those lines by Ichigo are replies to Grimmjows speech. You are taking them out of context.

Last edited by monir; 2008-04-10 at 18:53.
Old 2008-04-10, 15:48   Link #120
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
For the guys who are thinking "how did Ichigo become so strong all of a sudden?!?": this matter has been widely discussed in manga threads over various forums and the most common conclusion was that the time limit was due to Ichigo's fear to be considered as a monster thus being rejected by his nakama. This fear prevents Ichigo to get well in syncronization with his hollow and so we have the time limit. In the first part of this fight Ichigo was very determined in defeating Grimmjaw and the time limit was gone and he was able to use his power much more efficiently than usual. After he saves Inoue for the second time he sees she's afraid of him and his determination starts to fade away and the mask starts cracking. I don't think the mask's cracking was due to the attack Ichigo stopped because he blocked the Gran Cero and was beaten around untill he saved Inoue for the second time and the mask was fine.
That doesn't make sense. He is determined to beat Ulquiora also since he thought he is the #1 espada but he has a time limit.
Closed Thread