AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-25, 04:12   Link #81
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopbopbebop
I think the only reason everyone thought ED was short was because he stood next to Al all the time. The only person I thought was short was, Auntie.
Ed's not taller than Winry either, you know. They're about the same height. Maybe that's why he's so sensitive? A GIRL is the same height as he is! And all the guys are much taller!

aznndave: You're very welcome! But remember the calculator only writes in feet not inches (unless you change it), so if it's 5'3'', it's not the same as 5,3234324534 ft.
Old 2004-04-06, 02:50   Link #82
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
Will undergo a growth spurt into when he and Al manages to retrive the stone and restore their body parts? Time will tell

(Striking pic of Ed at the age of 19 btw, found at some jap site)
Scrum
Old 2008-03-11, 06:09   Link #83
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

He is smaller than a grain of sand.. he said it himself XD
Old 2008-03-20, 19:34   Link #84
jose610

i think ed's height is 5,1
Old 2008-03-28, 19:34   Link #85
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

but 1.60 cm is not short!!! im 1.59, and im taller than most asian girls!
Old 2008-03-29, 00:16   Link #86
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

I think Ed is around 4'10"-5 feet because the story takes place like 40-50 years before our time or something like that, and the average teen would be shorter and average then was about 5' 3"
Old 2008-04-17, 15:07   Link #87
Arsanii

Waiitt... huh?
Ed's height WITH the platform shoes and antenna thingy is 165cm. However, what if he's not wearing shoes and he forgot to do that thing he does to his hair after a shower? That would ultimately mean he's... I'd say he's around 145 cm. (I chopped off 5 cm b/c I refuse to be shorter then a shrimp, even if I am one.)

Compared to other guys at his age, Ed is already a head shorter. (Comparing him to Ling.) If the average height of a japanese guy is 170cm, and there's a head less which someone already mentioned is about 30cm, then he would be 140cm WITH the atenna and shoes. Now.. chop 3 cm off for the shoes and 7cm for the hair... he's 130cm!! He's shorter then hitsugaya from bleach!!!! However, Ling probably hasn't reached his full potential yet so add 10cm. Yup, Ed should be around 140-145cm. xDDD

Yeahh... ok. I'm insane.

I am... 148cm at age 13, 14 in one month. I also doubt I'll be growing much anymore. I'm also asian... but I'm not sure if Chinese and Japanese heights are them same....
ok, I looked it up and yeah, they're basically the same.

P.S. I would rather Ed stay a pipsqueak!! He's much more adorable. =^.^= Him being all big and grownup... bleehh.. I don't like it.
Closed Thread