AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-04-16, 21:38   Link #6161
vivify93

Send a message via MSN to vivify93
Hello everyone at AnimeSuki!
I've joined because of the "Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya" thread. I found it, and it consumed my life >_< Damn you Haruhi!

I hope to get along with everyone here!

Oh, and feel free to call me Vivify or Vivy. And yes, I am a boy. XD

Last edited by vivify93; 2008-04-16 at 21:50. Reason: for-for-forgot to add something~
vivify93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 22:38   Link #6162
nanafan
horo fan

hi guys, i guess i will reintroduce myself since i haven't been on here in forever, and i mean it.
blah my real name is becky, i live in missouri or as some people pronounce it as misery.
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 22:54   Link #6163
TheSilver-EyedKiller

hi everybody!!!...im kath from mexico!!!...my english is not the best but i do the best hehehe...ok...i have a question..how can i choose my display picture???....i hope you can help...bye!!
TheSilver-EyedKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 02:30   Link #6164
tenkenX6
Undead Fansub TL/TLC
*Fansubber

Hello! Just thought I would join this forum, since I was bored and I visit AnimeSuki a lot. Well, let's see.....during my spare time (among other things, of course), I watch A LOT of anime and do translation checks for the fansub group Live-eviL (joined them about a month ago). I may be a newbie to this place but I'm definitely not a newbie to the whole forum going/posting thing. Been doing this stuff, on and off, for like 7 years now or so. Anyways, nice meeting you all.

Last edited by tenkenX6; 2008-04-17 at 02:32. Reason: needed to add some things
tenkenX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 04:18   Link #6165
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilver-EyedKiller View Post
hi everybody!!!...im kath from mexico!!!...my english is not the best but i do the best hehehe...ok...i have a question..how can i choose my display picture???....i hope you can help...bye!!
ĦA Chihuahua! ĦUna compatriota!

He, he nice to see another Mexican here, (Instead of Daniel. E and me I don't know if there is any other mexican member T3T) Welcome to the forum comadre!

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2008-04-17 at 04:30.
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 05:19   Link #6166
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
ĦA Chihuahua! ĦUna compatriota!

He, he nice to see another Mexican here, (Instead of Daniel. E and me I don't know if there is any other mexican member T3T) Welcome to the forum comadre!
I dont know how many of us are registered here, but there are certainly a couple of dozens at the very least!

Either way, hope you have fun here Silver! (and everyone else too)

Ojala y no saques a relucir el cobre comadre!
Old 2008-04-17, 14:08   Link #6167
nautilus

Hello I am Ryan from Southern California.

I have been out of anime for a long time but series I am looking to get back into watching fansubs and need recommendations for some badly.

I enjoy all genres but really like anything really dark and dramatic with good plot or really insane like Chromartie High or Green Green.

If anyone could send me a PM with some series currently being subbed that I might like I would be very greatful. Thanks.
nautilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 14:53   Link #6168
Memphis

hello to all forum member
hope to have fun and get to know many people
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 17:41   Link #6169
Shinigami's Reign

Hello! I just joined! I've lurked around a few times but I never remembered to join. Seems this forum is pretty awesome. There's a bunch of anime shows that I've seen, but by far, Bleach is the best one yet. That's my anime addiction for right now. As for manga, I have a shelf full of almost 100 mangas. Bleach, Ruroni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, Death Note, Black Cat, Claymore, InuYasha, Naruto, and who knows what else is up there. I LOVE to cosplay even if it is just to the store or the mall. And... That's about it for now! =3
Shinigami's Reign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 00:34   Link #6170
Gromnir
Evil's evil twin

an introduction? does anybody actually read the introductions other than the people introducing themselves? wouldn't that be a cruel sort of joke, eh?

well, i shot a man in Reno just to watch him die...

*shrug*

i am not a life-long anime fan. heck, i am not really even a week-long anime fan, but i am curious about various forms of storytelling... and i lost a bet. cowboy bebop is one of the only anime series i have seen in it's entirety and i thought that some of the episodes were excellent. i watched neon-genesis and thought that it was a mess of insipid teens involved in self-indulgent navel-gazing... with giant robots.

as i said, i am probably not the typical anime fan, but i am going to give it a fair shot.

please direct all hate mail to:

GWB
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500.

btw, i apologize for the lack of caps; my left hand is pretty much paralyzed and caps require considerable extra effort.

dts
Gromnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 01:16   Link #6171
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromnir View Post
an introduction? does anybody actually read the introductions other than the people introducing themselves?
Why yes, there are several regular members who constantly check this thread to see who are the new faces on the block.
Old 2008-04-18, 09:11   Link #6172
Sil3nt_Slay3rz
Sil3nt_Slay3rz

hi,i`m new here.Hope i`ll get many info and friendz here
Sil3nt_Slay3rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 09:28   Link #6173
NicoRobin

hi

omg my english is bad because i´m german, sorry ^^

i hope you understand me xDD

hello to the whole community
NicoRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 20:00   Link #6174
Magedark

I'm new here, but I have been a member on a few other forums before.

My most active forum I am in is Mapletip, which is based off the game maplestory.

Hope to have a good time with everyone!
Magedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 21:49   Link #6175
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Welcome to AnimeSuki! Most people are nice here, including me, and especially me. Make sure to read the rules about signature sizes, and have fun!
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 21:53   Link #6176
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
hi, just dropping by for a quick hi~ya, been reading the forum's discussion about 'School Days' n thought it was really a job well done so decided to register to see what other interesting posts and threads are there, hope to read some nice discussions and thoughts soon !
Taricitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 22:16   Link #6177
Elston3
Always have, always will.

I am new to this site but hardly new to animation art or anime. I am 57yo and can remember watching the International Animation Festival over 35 years ago. My introduction to anime was with the immortal AKIRA. One of my favorite anime artisists is, de rigeur, Hiyao Miyasaki (big surprise. yes?). Looking forward to talkin' with everyone.
Elston3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 22:56   Link #6178
Snowcone Mountain

Hello, I'm Snowcone Mountain. My hobbies are singing, TV viewing, music listening, web crawling, and thinking. My specialties are touch typing, TV predictions, and daydreams. My favorite TV show is 1リットルの涙 (1 Rittoru no Namida). My favorite artist is 宇多田ヒカル(Utada Hikaru). Some of the places I want to go to are France, Britain, and Hong Kong. My dreams are becoming a singer, becoming a TV personality, and owning land of my own in France. Lately, I've been into writing, drawing, and cartoons. My favorite word is 一意専心 (with one's entire heart).
Snowcone Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 05:03   Link #6179
Elladan
Ichika no Ecchi!

Send a message via AIM to Elladan Send a message via MSN to Elladan
Hello everyone! I come from italy and unfortunately my English is not very good. I have 18 years and I began my journey into the world of anime watching Elfen Lied that I feel absolutely a masterpiece.
Old 2008-04-20, 05:53   Link #6180
Takeda

Hello everyone, also new here.

My fave animes are Death Note and Full Metal Alchemist, and altough animes are essentialy cartoons, I really don't have a feeling like watching a cartoon when watching anime. It's so amazilngly done that it really is a special category of TV series (atleast from my point of view)
Takeda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members