Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-15, 16:20   Link #41
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post

On-topic: It's good that we found out why some random princess just came to the world of the living. She's part of a noble family too, makes things more interesting.
What would make a good Filler Arc story line would be Ichigo's inner hollow permanently taking over his body and fighting his friends while in the end he returns to sanity oncemore

For this filler arc, when Orihime or Chad dies, then it'll be interesting
Old 2008-05-15, 17:07   Link #42
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
What would make a good Filler Arc story line would be Ichigo's inner hollow permanently taking over his body and fighting his friends while in the end he returns to sanity oncemore
That would make a good ARC, yeah. In fact, that was one of my theories on how Ichigo might grow to the next level and achieve arrancarization.

But we won't find out if that'll happen at all till well past this alt reality arc...
Old 2008-05-15, 18:41   Link #43
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
LOL the ape that attacks Lurichiyo resembles an Oozaru(dragonball)
BTW now ninjas with zanpaktou , next fillers maybe weŽll see pirates with zanpaktou... however looks better than the hideous bounto
Old 2008-05-15, 21:49   Link #44
iamthatguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeDeR View Post
LOL the ape that attacks Lurichiyo resembles an Oozaru(dragonball)
BTW now ninjas with zanpaktou , next fillers maybe weŽll see pirates with zanpaktou... however looks better than the hideous bounto
And the one after that will be space aliens and cave bandits with there very own zanpaktou.
Old 2008-05-15, 22:29   Link #45
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthatguy View Post
And the one after that will be space aliens and cave bandits with there very own zanpaktou.
don't forget Zorro!
Old 2008-05-16, 01:20   Link #46
Jays

They should have done the filler arc during Ichigo, Chad, and Uryuu's ascend to Hueco Mundo; something about them getting sucked into another dimension on their way and then being put into the shoes of their respective selves, having to thwart whatever evil is rampaging in the world. That would have been cool in my books, really cool.

Whatever, take it for what it is and just enjoy it, no sense in bickering over stupid choices.
Old 2008-05-16, 01:51   Link #47
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Uryuu was pretty much the main character of the Bount Arc right? Its too bad they didn't make Chad the central character for this filler arc, lol, "Chad's amazing Hollow Adventures in Mexico", it could be good... lol
Old 2008-05-16, 04:59   Link #48
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
So who are the 4 noble SS families now? I lost track of which one(s) lost their nobility a while ago...
All of the Top 4 Noble Families aren't known besides Kuchiki and Shihouin and according to Kubo, the Shiba Clan was the 5th Noble Family when it was the Top 5, then of course, the whole thing w/ Kaien and the Shiba Clan losing Noble status.

apparent interview w/ Kubo

http://www.bleachexile.com/information/kubo-tite/

he wants to expand more on Kenpachi and Yachiru if he's able :0
Old 2008-05-16, 05:53   Link #49
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Whats more to tell about Kenpachi and Yachiru? Their background is pretty self explanatory with what they gave us already... Unless theres some plot hole somewhere that no one is not getting?
Old 2008-05-16, 07:57   Link #50
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
All of the Top 4 Noble Families aren't known besides Kuchiki and Shihouin and according to Kubo, the Shiba Clan was the 5th Noble Family when it was the Top 5, then of course, the whole thing w/ Kaien and the Shiba Clan losing Noble status.

apparent interview w/ Kubo

http://www.bleachexile.com/information/kubo-tite/

he wants to expand more on Kenpachi and Yachiru if he's able :0
Ain't happening.... that interview happened like... at least a year or two ago? And obviously kubo hasn't done anything about the relationship. My guess? He saw the popularity polls and realized most of japan wasn't interested.
Old 2008-05-16, 08:16   Link #51
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
this one was a bit boring, the last two were better, I'm looking forward to the first Ichigo<->Kakashi-Clone confrontation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
They should have done the filler arc during Ichigo, Chad, and Uryuu's ascend to Hueco Mundo; something about them getting sucked into another dimension on their way and then being put into the shoes of their respective selves, having to thwart whatever evil is rampaging in the world. That would have been cool in my books, really cool.
Sliders Bleach Edition?
Old 2008-05-16, 08:19   Link #52
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You know, I never realised how young Kubo was, he's the same age as my brother. Weird.
Old 2008-05-16, 08:23   Link #53
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
He and Hiro Mashima are both celebrating their 31st birthday this year.
Old 2008-05-16, 09:18   Link #54
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
He and Hiro Mashima are both celebrating their 31st birthday this year.
they r old although he looks like a 16 yo
Old 2008-05-16, 10:16   Link #55
Flashdance
Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Common sense and reaction when being blinded: turn away or close you eyes not stare away at the blinding light like an idiot. I don't think it's true ability stuns of freezes them, just blinds them to a point where their mind blanks out due to instant lack of vision, so they stand still trying to figure out wtf happened. Unknown opponents appear all the time in sports and competitions, but no one reacts that lame.
Nope it isnt just blinding its more like freezing. Ichigo even defeats the assassin with his eyes closed so it cant be just blinding.
I dont think the current arc is that bad. Well you know what is bad if you have watched Naruto fillers (the old ones)
Lurichiyo sleeping somehow reminds me of Su (from Love Hina)
Old 2008-05-16, 12:01   Link #56
Darkndsoul1661
Urahara Fanboy ^^

Send a message via MSN to Darkndsoul1661
Does anybody know were i can download the new opening song?i know the name, but i cant find a full download for it anywhere =[
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 2008-05-16, 12:06   Link #57
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

the full song is not out yet it seems. we just have to make do with the TV size version.

chado's amazing hollow expedition in mexico is going to be awesome!
Old 2008-05-16, 13:02   Link #58
Darkndsoul1661
Urahara Fanboy ^^

Send a message via MSN to Darkndsoul1661
Damn, =[. Do you know when the fullversion is released? and who sings it?
Old 2008-05-16, 13:35   Link #59
Aadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petbe View Post
Spoiler:
I don't see why these have to be in spoiler tags...they're about this episode...if you haven't seen it yet, then this whole thread is a spoiler...put a spoiler warning on the thread itself and let us talk freely...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
...name me one Alternate Universe series where the main character is same or the chain of events unfold as the original...
Alternate universes by their very nature (in theory) are infinate, for every choice made, there are alternate universes or timelines for each of the other possibilities of that decision. Star Trek TNG did a nice job of representing this theory. Most series choose an opposite reality for dramatic effect (including the original Star Trek), that's not to say that that is the "only" alternate universe...

So this "little story" could therefore be the result of Aizen not going after Orihime when he did, but it definitely takes place after the SS arc (because they're replacing Captains) and it seems to take place after Ichigo and the gang have completed training...it looks like it takes place before the HM arc because Chad's arm isn't the beefy version.

Anyway, this situation (with the princess, that is) may not even exist in the real storyline because the glass-eyed old dude may not have decided to pull a coup there.

I like the suggestion of viewing this as a long movie...I wish they would have placed it before the HM arc though, then they wouldn't have had to make it a "once-upon-a-time" thing...but I can't criticize, this is the best anime afterall...I can be patiant and accept how they handle the flow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
...I don't think it's true ability stuns of freezes them, just blinds them to a point where their mind blanks out due to instant lack of vision, so they stand still trying to figure out wtf happened. Unknown opponents appear all the time in sports and competitions, but no one reacts that lame.
I have to disagree here, both Ichigo and Rukia needing to be exposed to it several times in order to figure out what's happening is completely reasonable. The reflection does more than just blind them, if you watch when Ichigo is explaining what he did, the ninja was more than just blinded, he was paralized (either in time or physically...it looked to me like a time thing though). I'm sure the technique was expected to be more effective than it was, but because of Ichigo's power, he was able to break out of it's control before the ninja was able to land his blow...which explains why Rukia took on more damage than Ichigo...she's strong, but Ichigo's stronger.

Last edited by Aadi; 2008-05-16 at 14:23. Reason: typo
Old 2008-05-16, 17:02   Link #60
GummyBearOfDoom
Gummy

Send a message via AIM to GummyBearOfDoom
This episode was pretty terrible, I'm not used to Bleach filler since I started watching it this year and skipped all the filler from 60's to like 110 or when ever it ends. And is it me or did the animation get worse?
Closed Thread