AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-16, 19:10   Link #81
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

what an amazing chapter. i have to say that Kensai's hollow is compleate badass. he looks so cool.

just finished reading it and it seems that the moment that Vizards turn into Vizards is coming up or at leat how to aquire it is coming.

i think that if Kensai does beat his inner holow and comes back to being normal i think that the people who are heading there will probly keep it a secret. they might want to protect him. also i guess they could ask Urahara how to control it or how to get rid of it.

than there being no cure he figures out what actully happend to Kensai and than i'm at a loss to see what could happen after that.
Old 2008-05-16, 19:34   Link #82
apotheosis
Shinigami

No clear evidence on how Isshin gets involved in this, but lets assume that he is a part of/captain of the royal guard for a moment.

Now we know all of the captains and vcs sent to the scene are going to get their asses handed to them and hybridized/hollowified. This out to really freak out the rest of SS, perhaps to the point that they would call on the royal guard to help? It does seem like a stretch that urahara and the rest will be able to overcome that many hybrids without outside aid.

Now lets assume the royal guard can help subdue the infected captain, but in the process one of their members, Isshin of course, is infected. Now Urahara will feel that he is to blame for this & of course help Isshin escape Soul Society with the rest of the captains.

The biggest weakness to this theory I think ... is that I don't believe Isshin is a vaizard (based on comments to Urahara after grand fisher fight). Perhaps Urahara is able to reverse what's happening to Isshin because it happened more recently than to the captains?

I feel this is not quite right, but perhaps could bring the Royal Guard into it & somehow get Isshin in trouble in some other fashion. Guess we'll see
Old 2008-05-16, 19:56   Link #83
Red_Eclipse
Phoenix

So Shunsui likes vice captains that are girls with glasses...

Visit My Graphic Site: The Forgotten Lair
Old 2008-05-16, 20:31   Link #84
lequory
People hate good theories

one thing that people are forgetting.....Urahara never used the "Great Ball of Intergration" once....Aizen said that himself.
Old 2008-05-16, 20:56   Link #85
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

yea, he was too scared too
Old 2008-05-16, 21:18   Link #86
lequory
People hate good theories

Theory:

These infections, once Urahara was told of them, were a once in a lifetime research gold mine. Once Urahara realizes what has actually happened....he refines a way for the 2 powers to co-exist in the same being at the same time. Once he realizes that its frowned upon by SS he immediately seals it up and hids it in Rukia.

Someone said Isshin was the 1st to have it hidden in. I highly doubt that. Isshin hasn't even been introduced yet.

Theory for Isshin:

He's a Vaizard and he's the one who stabbed Kensei. Maybe he underwent those forbidden techniques and was in his inner world when his hollow form stabbed Kensei. One question remains from this theory though.....If your going through the process of defeating your hollow....Can you infect someone through wounding or touch?

Hopefully next week will have some answers?
Old 2008-05-16, 21:40   Link #87
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Uh, that one guy who works at Uruhara shop didn't isn't a Vaizard in current time, or maybe he is and never showed it.
The guy who works in Urahara's shop, Tessai, didn't go though. He said he would take a "break" and only Hachi was dispatched. As for the Hougyoku, Urahara creating it to help the Vizard is a theory that has been thrown around and seems very possible.

This looks like the initiation of the Vizard but how they actually become them and manage to wield their powers might of been something learned or something forced.
Old 2008-05-16, 22:51   Link #88
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Not much to say about this chapter that you all have not said already... so here is a colored pic of Kensie Hollowfied... Honestly I am starting to like this guy more and more!
Spoiler for manga colored pic:
Old 2008-05-17, 01:08   Link #89
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by apotheosis View Post
No clear evidence on how Isshin gets involved in this, but lets assume that he is a part of/captain of the royal guard for a moment.

Now we know all of the captains and vcs sent to the scene are going to get their asses handed to them and hybridized/hollowified. This out to really freak out the rest of SS, perhaps to the point that they would call on the royal guard to help? It does seem like a stretch that urahara and the rest will be able to overcome that many hybrids without outside aid.

Now lets assume the royal guard can help subdue the infected captain, but in the process one of their members, Isshin of course, is infected. Now Urahara will feel that he is to blame for this & of course help Isshin escape Soul Society with the rest of the captains.

The biggest weakness to this theory I think ... is that I don't believe Isshin is a vaizard (based on comments to Urahara after grand fisher fight). Perhaps Urahara is able to reverse what's happening to Isshin because it happened more recently than to the captains?

I feel this is not quite right, but perhaps could bring the Royal Guard into it & somehow get Isshin in trouble in some other fashion. Guess we'll see
Shinji and them don't seem to know, nor does anyone but Urajara, about Isshin, there fore, theory can most likely be counted out.

Now that I think about it, Isshin being the first container for the Hougyoku seems unlikely as well. Aizen said by the time he found the where abouts of the Hougyoku, Rukia was already sent to the human world. Urahara can't enter SS, so only way to hide it in her soul was when he was in SS, 100 years ago (a little bit less than Rukia's age). The gigai (however you spell it, the fake body), he gave Rukia was just to suppress her spirit energy to the point of being nearly human so no one could locate her.
Old 2008-05-17, 07:52   Link #90
gorgeous moth
on probation

Send a message via Yahoo to gorgeous moth
Quote:
So Shunsui likes vice captains that are girls with glasses...
Was Lisa a pervert back then? She must have infected Shunsui uh, that sems wrong. Maybe its the opposite?

Though, I'm seriously starting to think that she's Nanao's elder sister they look so much alike imho

2 more chapters to go before this ends...wiiiiiiii!!!!

Kensei looks like a robot....
Old 2008-05-17, 07:56   Link #91
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i would really like these flashback chapters to continue until it gets to '0'. it will answer so many questions that everyone has. also they have been really intresting, to know how everyone was back then.
Old 2008-05-17, 08:32   Link #92
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I for one would drop bleach for a long time if there was 100+ chapters of flashbacks...
Old 2008-05-17, 09:26   Link #93
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I for one would drop bleach for a long time if there was 100+ chapters of flashbacks...
Then there is nothing to worry about because there are only two more chapters left.
Old 2008-05-17, 09:32   Link #94
Lendial

i dont think there is even enough back story to last that many chapters unless kt goes back in time before even yamato existed.
Old 2008-05-17, 09:32   Link #95
socto

dunno if anyone has put this theory forward, but what if kensei's attacker was the old 12th squad captain that left to join 0 squad (royal guards) and she attacked him to test out vizardization and its risks benefits and such not. i know chances are this aint so but it would explain why the future vizards (especially hiyori) hate soul society so much, since the higher ups saw them as mere lab rats in a cage. maybe then they pin the crime on urahara or something.
Old 2008-05-17, 11:05   Link #96
Ichimaru

if kensei was so easily defeated, then the quality of captains back then is crap compared today?
Old 2008-05-17, 11:24   Link #97
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

I hope we get to see bankai from shinji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havn't seen a new bankai in a long time...
Old 2008-05-17, 11:32   Link #98
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Gah, the more i look at kensei's hollowfication and think of ichigo's hollowfication, I can't help but think, seriously, vaizards would be so much cooler if it had more body transformation rather than just a mask. Of course, it would make them very similar to arrancars, but i can't help but feel that as of now vaizards are pretty boring.

Tho', Kensei's mask looks WAAY too mechanic. It seriously makes him look like a robot or someone wearing a welder's mask o_O At least add a mouth or something
Old 2008-05-17, 12:15   Link #99
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Gah, the more i look at kensei's hollowfication and think of ichigo's hollowfication, I can't help but think, seriously, vaizards would be so much cooler if it had more body transformation rather than just a mask. Of course, it would make them very similar to arrancars, but i can't help but feel that as of now vaizards are pretty boring.

Tho', Kensei's mask looks WAAY too mechanic. It seriously makes him look like a robot or someone wearing a welder's mask o_O At least add a mouth or something
Have to disagree about the way Kensei looks. I think he looks SICK!!!!! I like it that he is more like robotic type, All the hollows, arankars, and vizards we've seen so far have been crazy looking animal or lizard types. That gets boring pretty quick, so I think he looks bad ass! I think KT reads gantz because the way kensei looks resembles the way a character in gants looks...IMO.

Last edited by MAQI; 2008-05-17 at 12:30.
Old 2008-05-17, 12:39   Link #100
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

The prequels are turning up the heat now. I think we're reaching the climax soon, as the prequels started at (-108) and now (-102) we have 7 chapters, only 1 or 2 chapters left before just enough to fill up one manga volume, most likely titled "Turn Back the Pendulum".

As speculated by many, after Kensei and Shiro, all the would-be Vaizards were sent to the scene to be "Vaizardized". Tessai (looking awesome here) was probably spared that fate, but decides to go into exile with Urahara and Yoruichi anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Im guessing the the way they are turning into hollows when stabbed is similar to how it happened with ichigo like his soul sleep or chain being severd and then his inner hollow taking control as it did with ichigo when he trained with the vizards. Ichigo started showing his masks before probably because he wasnt completely a shinigami. Im guessing actual shinigami not being alive and all dont have a soul chain so it would skip directly to the hollow taking over.

Pretty much spot on with what I myself have speculated. Notice how Kensei, like Ichigo, still retains quite a humanoid form even with the Hollow mask on while other souls would have dispersed first before regrouping to be reborn as a Hollow. Urahara probably used some forbidden technique to get them to control their Hollow-selves, leading to his exile.
Closed Thread