Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-17, 01:07   Link #161
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Perhaps that might be true. But can't hype and expectations be a bad thing? Expect too muvh out of the character and you might end up being disappointed. I'm just hoping Naruto lives to the age of 20.
If there is disappointment yes hype would become a bad thing. If you consider the past chapters, for Naruto that was the case. We have expected him to grow too fast too soon. But, based on the story, his time hadn't arrived.

For Sasuke that was not the case. He was hyped and he met the expectations. But, that time might already be over.

Now, it will be Naruto who will be pressured to exceed his father to overcome whatever difficulty he is going to encounter. Much like how Sasuke was.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 01:07   Link #162
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

i wonder if kakasi knows?
And what will Naruto do if Sasuke went after danzou, maybe sai will get killed in the process.
Old 2008-05-17, 01:29   Link #163
Sagittarius
'One'

8 pages, 8 PAGES!!!! and only one person has commented on how great this story is and how its really picked up!!!

I mean Kishi took one of the greatest philosophical questions and has somehow (pure genius) incorporated it into his manga, he's awesome!! I'll never doubt him again.

Now, in all honesty those who can't see how Itachi is a hero are being foolish. First off a coup d'etat isn't some kind of public rally and announcement. Itachi most likely under the third leaked possible scenario's to his father and because of his hate for the Senju reducing the Uchiha and secluding them, wanted to take what was "rightfully" their's..... Status/Acceptance/their 'place', ect...

Itachi saved countless lives but had to exterminate HIS own family and bloodline in order to do so, but couldn't kill his brother, he really was a hero.

As stated earlier Madara is probably putting a spin on things, and the only reason Itachi wanted him dead was so that his 'truth' would not be leaked, he wanted to die and be forgotton and he truly cared for his brother. Killing Madara and keeping them seperated was obviously an attempt to keep Madara from emotionally charging Sasuke with the truth, leading his life astray, and turning Sasuke into a possible killer, oh the irony.

And of course Madara would help kill the Uchiha, they turned on him, and what would really piss him off is the fact they insulted his pride and love of the clan, and made his brothers sacrafice a needless one, f*ck them.

Itachi was far from emotional, he has the qualities and characteristics of a real leader, he was at the core peaceful, and righteous, I love the "I couldn't even imagine his mental state" and it's true you can't. Hell is a good word but it doesn't do justice to the (oh the irony) mental strain and hardest choice imaginable placed upon the only character who actually yearned for peace. He is the only character that actually had no alterior motives, for power, dominance, status ect......you know.....can't we all just get along........That's all he wanted, and Danzou took advantage of that, I hope he experiences the most painful death that I could imagine. What a prick job.

Kishi really salvaged the manga, the speculation surronding its direction is crazy, and I have that sort of re-born faith :P
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 02:01   Link #164
james0246

^Well, it depends on the truth of Madara's statements from the previous chapter. If what Madara has said about the birth of Konoha is true (i.e. a built in foundation of mistrust/hatred towards a specific clan/group), then Itachi is not a hero. Instead, he has seemingly killed off the only group of people that were being oppressed/subjected by Konoha before they had a chance to retaliate against their oppressors. To put it another way, he single handedly (more or less) wiped out a group of victims that were upset by how they were being mistreated. If Madara;s information is the "truth", then Itachi has become nothing more than a dictator (ala Argentine Dictator Videla and his destruction of 9,000 innocent civilians, many who opposed his regime but also quite a few babies and children, over a ten year period ) that kills off the people that possibly try or actively try and disturb what he considers peace. That is not being a hero, that is a vigilante at best or simply a mass-murderer at worst.

Again, this is all based around the notion that Madara's history is the "truth", and that Konoha is intrinsically a naturally oppresive organization set-out against the Uchiha clan. I do not personally believe Madara's story, but if it is true, then Itachi is not someone to admire or even pity. He deserves the death he received, and Sasuke should not feel any true guilt over said death (especially since he did not actually "kill" Itachi).

Now, if Madara's story is false, and Konoha was not out to get the Uchiha Clan from the start, but the clan was still attempting a coup, then Itachi could be considered a hero. Since the Clan would be acting for selfish reasons only, then Itachi would actually be preserving the village from an unjustified threat (much the same as Minato defeating the Kyuubi). This is also the storyline that would have Sasuke actually feel guilt and sorrow for Itachi's death, even if it does not explain the death of the women and children.

I will agree, though. These last few chapters have been fairly interesting, eaisily the best written chapters since...I don't know when (maybe when Naruto was studying under Yamato and Kakashi?).

Last edited by james0246; 2008-05-17 at 02:48.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 05:15   Link #165
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I think we are all asking ourselves....what is up with those stripes on his mask?

Also I just noticed something...Madara's vast amount of chakra lets him live for ever does that mean Naruto can live for ever (OH GOD!!!)
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 05:52   Link #166
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
^Well, it depends on the truth of Madara's statements from the previous chapter. If what Madara has said about the birth of Konoha is true
The narration (the text not said by Madara) says so, also why would Kishi make about 3-4 chapters which are pointless if all is a lie?
The only point where he probably lies is his own role in all this. He says he had nothing to do with summoning the kyuubi.

The most problematic part of this story is Itachi's behaviour. He obtained MS at age of about 11, and he had totally defeated Orochimaru at about that time. He had two years to use his power, and lets be honest here: Itachi was the strongest ninja in the village, the who should have been made hokage, and he didn't succeed in his quest. How the hell couldn't he make his own will come true, when he was the strongest? Even idiots like Naruto have much stronger influence on the village. This is the part of the story that is quite nonsense. My main problem is that Kishimoto introduced this old shitty character of Danzou in a world which is ruled by power, and this Danzou has so much influence on everything?! That's nonsense, as Hunter already wrote the logical thing in a logical Naruto world would be that he was already dead decades ago. This old shit was Sarutobi's rilval to begin with, in a real world Sarutobi or his ANBU would have killed Danzou even before Itachi was born. Then we have this situation where Danzou works against Tsunade, another nonsense, in a logical Naruto-world Tsuande would already made him kill by ANBU or Team-Kakashi or Sai himself. Actually if Tsunade were a good leader she would give the mission to Sai, so that Sai proves his loyalty to the hokage and ANBU. So even unrelated to Itachi and Uchiha we can say that Danzou should have been killed decades ago. He is weak, weak ninja do not survive.

A possible explanation why Danzou is so untouchable:
Danzou is an elder of the Senju clan, and the Senju supremacy over the village that was created by them has still big influence on many of the important ninja leaders in the village. Thus not even a hokage can touch him. Suppose there was a royal-family like idea, something based on which Danzou and many others were thinking that Danzou as a Senju has more right to be the 3rd hokage. In this case making hokage a non-Senju Sarutobi means that Sarutobi has Danzou as a very delicate political issue, since he cannot touch Danzou without risking an uprising by all the supporters of Danzou. Unfortunately for this to be true we would need a large number of Senju still having important positions in the village, but apparently there are no Senju there.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 07:00   Link #167
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The most problematic part of this story is Itachi's behaviour. He obtained MS at age of about 11, and he had totally defeated Orochimaru at about that time. He had two years to use his power, and lets be honest here: Itachi was the strongest ninja in the village, the who should have been made hokage, and he didn't succeed in his quest. How the hell couldn't he make his own will come true, when he was the strongest? Even idiots like Naruto have much stronger influence on the village.
Ero-Senn1n, For being around the Naruto forums a lot, I would have thought you already understood that hokage is not just raw power. The requirement is only that you have to be powerful and respectable in combat. However, the manga has made it very evident with Tsunade made as Hokage that the position requires political influence and support from elders.

At that yonge age, Itachi may have lacked that. Gaara being made into the Kazekage only happened because he was son of the last hokage and somehow had the "naruto"-like fan support. I highly doubt Itachi had that kind of charisma.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 07:24   Link #168
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
My main problem is that Kishimoto introduced this old shitty character of Danzou in a world which is ruled by power, and this Danzou has so much influence on everything?! That's nonsense, as Hunter already wrote the logical thing in a logical Naruto world would be that he was already dead decades ago.
To be fair we still don't know the extent of Danzou political power and from where it comes and Sarutobi simply wasn't the kind of man to eliminate his political opposants. I have no doubt that Danzou would have had Sarutobi killed if the situation was reversed.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 08:24   Link #169
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Spoiler for long post:
even if konoha was really oppressive, considering the options set before him, he picked the best one. countless more lives would have been lost if uchiha hat attempted the coup.

I wonder how what itachi talked to naruto about relates to all of this. maybe madara doesn't know itachi made contact with naruto. and that is what will save sasuke from madara's grasp. then agian he could have just said to take care of sasuke

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 08:46   Link #170
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
Ero-Senn1n, For being around the Naruto forums a lot, I would have thought you already understood that hokage is not just raw power.
What we have understood is that it's more about having the "will of fire", the will of the 1st hokage, and the strength and inteligence comes in as second most important feature. What i tried to say is that by Madara's words Itachi had all these qualities. If what Madara says is true then Itachi was unquestionably the one who should have been made hokage. And the 3rd was ruling only because the 4th did die.
What i say that in that particular situation the 3rd hokage should have made Itachi the head of the village even if it meant some internal struggle with people like Danzou. Considering what Itachi has done for the village it had to be clear for the 3rd that Itachi was absolutely loyal to the village, and if he made him hokage he would be the best person to negotiate between the village elders and the Uchiha. In that position he would be able to order Uchiha to STFU and work for the village as they did before the segregation. As a political solution the village would reinstate the Uchiha in their rights and end the segregation, on the other hand Itachi as an insider would make sure that Uchiha are pacified and loyal to the village. Of course Itachi would have to make a sacrifice to show the village his loyalty: he should bring his own father to justice for plotting against the village. As for the hokage title, with the help of the 3rd hokage and even people like Jiraiya and others loyal to the 3rd hokage, Itachi could force Danzou and other elders to officially retire (like Chiyo did), integrate root ANBU into the real ANBU. This would have been the logical solution, the only solution. But since the story of Sasuke and Naruto needed a different solution, Kishimoto made this not logical solution.

It is similar to what happened to Haku, but on a much larger scale, thus the plot hole is more visible in this case. In the case of Haku we saw that Haku's death was rather unbeliveable, Kakashi's sharingan which should have seen Haku did not see him, Haku could have killed Kakashi with a kunai if that were true. It was specifically for the reason to have a perfect chidori attack that Kakashi did receive the sharingan eye, that was stated by Yondaime that chidori in itself is not perfect, and sharingan made it perfect, then we see that logic miserably fail when Haku commits suicide. We all know that Haku's death happened because the plot needed it, so we can overlook the plot hole. I guess it's the same situation with Itachi.
Old 2008-05-17, 10:01   Link #171
Mists

Quote:
It is similar to what happened to Haku, but on a much larger scale, thus the plot hole is more visible in this case. In the case of Haku we saw that Haku's death was rather unbeliveable, Kakashi's sharingan which should have seen Haku did not see him, Haku could have killed Kakashi with a kunai if that were true. It was specifically for the reason to have a perfect chidori attack that Kakashi did receive the sharingan eye, that was stated by Yondaime that chidori in itself is not perfect, and sharingan made it perfect, then we see that logic miserably fail when Haku commits suicide. We all know that Haku's death happened because the plot needed it, so we can overlook the plot hole. I guess it's the same situation with Itachi.
I dunno, I didn't think that was a plot hole then. Haku had a special ability to just move extremely fast. Kakashi probably didn't expect Haku to come forward and thus didn't have his Sharingan 'trained' on that situation. Plus Haku was already beaten and lost his weapons and most of his Chakra, and the last thing he wanted to do was just protect his important person.

What an emotional plot back then...unlike this 'spectacular' wow Sasuke is so distraught. I just can't connect with him. Then again, I can't connect with any character in the manga at this moment.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 11:00   Link #172
gorgeous moth
on probation

Send a message via Yahoo to gorgeous moth
Just finished reading the chapter, have to say, can't shake the feeling Sasuke's gonna join Akatsuki...

....I want Naruto where are they by the way?!
gorgeous moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 11:38   Link #173
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
What i say that in that particular situation the 3rd hokage should have made Itachi the head of the village even if it meant some internal struggle with people like Danzou. Considering what Itachi has done for the village it had to be clear for the 3rd that Itachi was absolutely loyal to the village, and if he made him hokage he would be the best person to negotiate between the village elders and the Uchiha.
I don't know about that. Given that Itachi was convinced by Danzou and the elders into believing that killing the Uchiha was the only way to protect the village, Itachi proved to be too easily manipulated by Danzou to be made Hokage. Maybe Itachi had the strength and loyalty, but he let others influence his decision too much. If Itachi felt Danzou and the elders were the ones who truly knew what was best for the village while he was in ANBU, I doubt that would change if he were made Hokage. Danzou would've used Itachi like a puppet to impose his order on the Konoha under the guise that he was protecting the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeous moth
...I want Naruto where are they by the way?!
Nauto's group was last seen at the Uchiha secret meeting place where Itachi and Sasuke were fighting. Kiba mentioned he had their scent, but I don't know if they're following Sasuke and Madara right now.

I'd like to know what happened Team Hebi and Kisame. I gotta say, it was rather sloppy how Kishi set up that situation. He showed team Kakashi's battle, but then team Hebi was just forgotten. If the story goes back to them and they are still fighting, won't seem believable they're still in battle after all this time has passed and if the fight is over, it will seem like a major cop out. Regardless, they need to show the conclusion to that fight soon so it won't be a loose end.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 11:54   Link #174
Alleluia_Cone
Prospective Cog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'd like to know what happened Team Hebi and Kisame. I gotta say, it was rather sloppy how Kishi set up that situation. He showed team Kakashi's battle, but then team Hebi was just forgotten. If the story goes back to them and they are still fighting, won't seem believable they're still in battle after all this time has passed and if the fight is over, it will seem like a major cop out. Regardless, they need to show the conclusion to that fight soon so it won't be a loose end.
What makes this all the more puzzling is the fact that he spent a good portion of chapters detailing how Team Hebi came into existence; you would think that they would have a grander purpose outside of what they have accomplished up to this point.
Alleluia_Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 11:54   Link #175
rokoko
rokoko

I doubt Sasuke will come back or that Madara will let him now that he knows the truth
rokoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 11:59   Link #176
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
I don't know about that. Given that Itachi was convinced by Danzou and the elders into believing that killing the Uchiha was the only way to protect the village, Itachi proved to be too easily manipulated by Danzou to be made Hokage. Maybe Itachi had the strength and loyalty, but he let others influence his decision too much. If Itachi felt Danzou and the elders were the ones who truly knew what was best for the village while he was in ANBU, I doubt that would change if he were made Hokage. Danzou would've used Itachi like a puppet to impose his order on the Konoha under the guise that he was protecting the village.
He could have publicly named Itachi his successor though, with the heir of the leader of the Uchiha chosen as the future Hokage the Uchiha would have had what they wanted (or so they would think anyway since Itachi was fanatically loyal to the well being of the village) and since Itachi was only 13 years old it would have bought Sarutobi way more than enough time to appease the tensions and form Itachi to fight Danzou's influence.

Oh well it's kind of pointless to list the many better possibilities than the planned extinction of their strongest clan, it's like listing what Shikamaru could have done if he realistically had 200 IQ. Obviously at this point we are supposed to buy that these were the only two realistic choices with Sarutobi lacking the time to set things right. I can't wait to learn Danzou's side of the story though.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 12:28   Link #177
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Haku had a special ability to just move extremely fast. Kakashi probably didn't expect Haku to come forward and thus didn't have his Sharingan 'trained' on that situation.
Ohh come on, Kakashi with the super-mighty sharingan, plus kakashi is a jounin level ninja while the children genins. Also Haku's jutsu was what made him move extremely fast, and his jutsu was already broken by Naruto.

Quote:
Plus Haku was already beaten and lost his weapons and most of his Chakra, and the last thing he wanted to do was just protect his important person.
So Haku was beaten and low on chakra, but still managed to get between two jounin level ninja while he was about 10 times the Kakashi-Zabuza distance.

Quote:
What an emotional plot back then...unlike this 'spectacular' wow Sasuke is so distraught. I just can't connect with him. Then again, I can't connect with any character in the manga at this moment.
Well this one was meant to be more emotional than that one was, but i guess you didn't like this because you maybe don't like Sasuke or Itachi.

Quote:
Sarutobi was the hokage and not Danzou, thus being loyal to the village means being loyal to the hokage. If the hokage decides to sacrifice Danzou or even the whole root anbu for peace than it's clearly more logical than sacrificing a whole clan. It is natural that a 11/12/13 years old Itachi can be "manipulated", it would be the hokage's responsability to bring Itachi under his influence and make of him the next hokage. Just remember if Itachi were the hokage by the time of the chuunin exam Orochimaru would have never tried to attack the village, since he feared Itachi, plus Orochimaru would never be able to get his hands on Sasuke. And more importantly Naruto and the demon inside him would be guarded against akatsuki. Most of the current problems would not have happened. And on top of all this it is clear that Itachi was regarded as unbeliveable strong, since they actually had faith in his success, that one man can destroy the strongest clan of the village. Thus not only lost the strongest clan of the village but he also lost the only man who could be a decent hokage after the death of the 4th. Sarutobi could have had big influence over everything, since having such a young hokage would mean that many decisions would still remain in Sarutobi's hand. That would be a perfect method to make of Itachi follow "the will of fire" even after Sarutobi dies of old age a decade later. The only logical explanation for this is that at such an old age Sarutobi has become an idiot

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2008-05-17 at 12:45.
Old 2008-05-17, 12:28   Link #178
ShadowAssasin
Banned

Quote:
^Well, it depends on the truth of Madara's statements from the previous chapter. If what Madara has said about the birth of Konoha is true (i.e. a built in foundation of mistrust/hatred towards a specific clan/group), then Itachi is not a hero. Instead, he has seemingly killed off the only group of people that were being oppressed/subjected by Konoha before they had a chance to retaliate against their oppressors. To put it another way, he single handedly (more or less) wiped out a group of victims that were upset by how they were being mistreated.
Well of course he would be looked upon that way from the Uchiha’s perspective – however from Kohona’s perspective Itachi single handedly (more or less) wiped out a group of extremely dangerous insurgents that would have started a very costly civil war (at best, assuming they did not actually succeed the coup), which would have left Kohona extremely vulnerable in its wake. If Madara’s story is true, Itachi is actually more of a hero for kohona than he would be for the Uchihas(had he chosen their side), considering his sacrifices; some may even consider the sacrifices he made more significant that the fourth’s sacrifice – since it can be inconceivable to kill one’s own family; there are many people who would rather die themselves. The only problem I have with this is the children that were allegedly killed off. There were definetly less extreme alternatives that could have been taken, but the one that *was* taken makes for a very interesting story.

On the other hand, it could also be that the only reason he actually went through with this mission is because of the mental conditioning that Ambu seems to subject their members to. Itachi and Sai share many characteristics as far as showing emotional qualities and their behavior when carrying out mission goals is concerned. If this is the case, Itachi’s love for his younger brother must have been enormous in order to still remain after enduring Ambu’s conditioning.

Quote:
Again, this is all based around the notion that Madara's history is the "truth", and that Konoha is intrinsically a naturally oppresive organization set-out against the Uchiha clan. I do not personally believe Madara's story, but if it is true, then Itachi is not someone to admire or even pity. He deserves the death he received, and Sasuke should not feel any true guilt over said death (especially since he did not actually "kill" Itachi).

I think it is true for the most part, but Madara very likely twisted certain facts. If Madara is smart – which he appears to be – he will not blatantly lie, he’ll subtly mix in lies with the truth. For instance, I don’t believe that the nine tails attack was incidental, nor do I believe Kohona to be as oppressive as he made them seem. And, the way he stated “I just…. wanted to protect the Uchiha clan, that’s all!”… I don’t really believe that’s *all* he wanted to do… It seems pretty obvious to me that he wanted to be on the top of the ninja world along with his clan. The way he introduced Shodai in his story(“he stood at the top of the ninja world and was the man I admired the most”) sounded like it was from the perspective of an up an coming prospect, who had ambitions of becoming the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeous moth View Post
Just finished reading the chapter, have to say, can't shake the feeling Sasuke's gonna join Akatsuki...

....I want Naruto where are they by the way?!
You’re seriously worried about naruto of all people, with all that’s going on?
ShadowAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 12:45   Link #179
Julao

why do i have this feeling that Kishi is going to make Naruto as the last Senju...

And have an epic battle with sasuke to determine which clan is the most powerful

clan once and for all: Uchiha vs Senju......
Julao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-17, 13:36   Link #180
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Sarutobi was the hokage and not Danzou, thus being loyal to the village means being loyal to the hokage. If the hokage decides to sacrifice Danzou or even the whole root anbu for peace than it's clearly more logical than sacrificing a whole clan. It is natural that a 11/12/13 years old Itachi can be "manipulated", it would be the hokage's responsability to bring Itachi under his influence and make of him the next hokage. Just remember if Itachi were the hokage by the time of the chuunin exam Orochimaru would have never tried to attack the village, since he feared Itachi, plus Orochimaru would never be able to get his hands on Sasuke. And more importantly Naruto and the demon inside him would be guarded against akatsuki. Most of the current problems would not have happened. And on top of all this it is clear that Itachi was regarded as unbeliveable strong, since they actually had faith in his success, that one man can destroy the strongest clan of the village. Thus not only lost the strongest clan of the village but he also lost the only man who could be a decent hokage after the death of the 4th. Sarutobi could have had big influence over everything, since having such a young hokage would mean that many decisions would still remain in Sarutobi's hand. That would be a perfect method to make of Itachi follow "the will of fire" even after Sarutobi dies of old age a decade later. The only logical explanation for this is that at such an old age Sarutobi has become an idiot
well if u think about it, i think letting itachi become hokage would be more pain than pleasure. Because of two things
1) his age - so young and tramuatized because of war. true he's unbeleivably skilled as a ninja, with combatical intelligence to match. But he's also easily manipulated. He has talent, and loyalty, but im not sure he had the strength to give orders and lead an entire village @ his age. And i dunno if Sarutobi announcing itachi as his successor would help or hurt matters. I think the clan would be pressuring Itachi twice as much as before, trying to manipulate him to doing things their way, and eventually he would have lost his mind
2) his personality - lol i never thought of all ppl itachi would originally been a pacifist. such an ugly ironic juxtaposition. True he can fight when it's neccessary, but i don't think he does if it's not needed (even now i guess) For example, with him and kisame vs the old geezer jinchuuriki, it looked like he deliberately didn't help kisame (although after double checking kisame stated he wanted to fight it alone) The 'cold hearted' itachi we've all known seems to have been created after he killed his clan, which is to be expected of course. But the soft kind hearted 11yr old itachi probaly wouldn't have bene able to be a very effective hokage.
dats what i think

but rereading the old chapters and looking @ the akatsuki agendas and stuff makes me wonder
WTF???
Itachi kills his clan, to create peace and stop a war... then joins akatsuki who's plan is the exact same thing?
WAHHHHHH