Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-16, 05:15   Link #4081
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yeah it really is a funny coincidence XD

I never liked the way the side profiles of the characters, but frontal view of Takahashi is just too cute ~<3 lol I always preferred girls with "rounder" faces, never liked narrow/thin faces.

I'm watching Kenichi to balance out the emotional overload from Bokura ga Ita, lol

but um... yeah, asceticly speaking OrihimexIchigo is the cuter couple, lol >_> XD
Old 2008-05-16, 05:32   Link #4082
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Can someone give me some rep so I can have a spectacular aura? I just need one point! Then I can give HT rep for watching the same anime as me XD. Kenichi is next on my list after I watch Get Backers

Seconded on the round face, that's one reason I prefer Orihime to Rukia because she's too cute <3. I like when her eyes go wide open and her face goes round Speaking of which I found some new Orihime pics which I need to post on Image thread. It's a nosebleed special.

Old 2008-05-16, 05:39   Link #4083
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

lol, I can't rep you either. I haven't decided on what to watch after Kenichi, although I have some time to think on it.

Aye, Orihime is indeed too cute for words, I thought she looked great in ep 166. I dunno, I'm the type that needs someone to "protect", and Orihime is like... so huggable, lol, I think Ichigo's "protective" nature, just goes so well with Orihime's personality, but thats just me.
Old 2008-05-17, 08:33   Link #4084
BleachOD
Banned

The thread is dying, and I am bored so here goes...

you guys(HT and Sensei) are saying anything...Neither of them looks like Ichigo or Orihime. And Ichigo and Rukia are the cutest together. I can't rep either of you and I don't unless you deserve it (Great Posts), make me laugh, insult the hell out of me...Which makes me laugh or all of the above. Anyway...I never go outside the Bleach forums so I can't rep either of you, it's too soon.

@Asam..You argue like a IchiOri demon . People who are truly neutral dislike both camps equally. Your hatred of IchiRuki-ers clearly marks you as a member of the Demon Brigade.

#1 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Edited by OD

>>
Oh she of short term memory.<< if that aint the pot calling the kettle black. (No pun intended)
Differences in episode 4:
+At one point on the rooftop Ichigo actually punches the straw into Rukia's juicebox for her. thus completely chainging it from him almost completely ignoreing her to something I have seen people (bleachOD) use here as Proof of Rukia-Ichigo.
That's a goddamn lie. I have never used that scene Anime or Manga. If you are going to single me out...Make sure I actually used what you are saying I did. I like that part too..so it stands out in my mind just as it obviously does in yours *Snicker*

I used 5 when he steps on shriekers head. For example of expressions and interaction.
Spoiler for Continue....:
So there you have it ladies and Gents. The entire basis for the IchOri a surety that Inoue wins. Who's really the delusional one...Them or me Seriously...

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-07-05 at 14:28.
Old 2008-05-17, 09:13   Link #4085
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Oh come on, you know Takahashi = Inoue, Yano = Ichigo, just admit it, it won't change anything :P

Anyway, you know for a fact that if all of Inoue's words, actions, etc were given to Rukia you would be, "OMG Rukia loves Ichigo so much!!! *fap fap fap*" lol

Give me a minute while I poke holes in your post, since I got nothing better to do, lol.
Old 2008-05-17, 09:47   Link #4086
Daito-kun
wanderer

Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Oh come on, you know Takahashi = Inoue, Yano = Ichigo, just admit it, it won't change anything :P

Emm.... Are you all right? Where the hell from did ome this statemenet? And if I say "Ichigo=Daijujelin Kuro and Rukia= Al Azif, just change the hair color"????
Old 2008-05-17, 10:41   Link #4087
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
No...

Quote:
Anyway, you know for a fact that if all of Inoue's words, actions, etc were given to Rukia you would be, "OMG Rukia loves Ichigo so much!!! *fap fap fap*" lol
...I would not. I would say "Poor Rukia she hasn't got a shot in hell"

If the roles were reversed..I would hate Rukia with the same passion I do Orihime!

I keep telling you, I AM NOT A RUKIA FAN. I am an ICHIGO FAN GIRL!!! That's it!! It just so happens my favorite character of ALL TIME...Is in-love with Rukia.

I am not making excuses for Rukia because I am enamored with her character (Unlike some people)

Like AmyCoRe (<--Fan-club Member) said..."We don't ship IchiRuki...We F**kin read the manga!"
It is what it is...You disliking that fact, does not means it isn't true.

And...

Stop frontin! if you had quotes or if Orihime was in Rukia's place ...you'd post that too (Like you did that filler moment)

You can't There is nothing that equals any image I used. Only Ori moments so all you can shout is "That's not true" Since you can't post anything that belies what I am saying.

Quote:
:
Give me a minute while I poke holes in your post, since I got nothing better to do, lol.
You're welcome to try...

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-05-17 at 11:47.
Old 2008-05-17, 13:14   Link #4088
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daito-kun View Post
Emm.... Are you all right? Where the hell from did ome this statemenet? And if I say "Ichigo=Daijujelin Kuro and Rukia= Al Azif, just change the hair color"????
I don't even want to respond to this as the characters you chose are such a massive departure to both Ichigo and Rukia. I'll post a comparison shot later.

And OD, if you really ARE just a Ichigo fangirl, you wouldn't give a rats ass about this debate. The only thing you should care about is how many red stripes he have on his hollow mask. Stop bullshitting and admit you're a IchiRukia shipper.

And I'm not talking about a complete role reversal. I'm saying that if Inoue never had feelings for Ichigo, that she's just another comrade like everyone else where you never go into her feelings and what not, and instead keep Rukia with all her quirks and story, but add Inoue's feelings to it, and I know you'll be fapping to it.
Old 2008-05-17, 23:13   Link #4089
asam_laksa

Quote:
I don't even want to respond to this as the characters you chose are such a massive departure to both Ichigo and Rukia. I'll post a comparison shot later.

And OD, if you really ARE just a Ichigo fangirl, you wouldn't give a rats ass about this debate. The only thing you should care about is how many red stripes he have on his hollow mask. Stop bullshitting and admit you're a IchiRukia shipper.
Isn't it obvious? It wouldn't be ranting about how bad Orihime is incomparable to Rukia(jealous, weak, unequal, emo), her lackings, therefore for sure Ichigo is going to pick Rukia over Orihime. Like as if Kubo Tite would do that, making one female character to be better than the other female character, just for the sake of true pairing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
@Asam..
You argue as a Orihime demon. People who are truly neutral ACCEPT both camps equally. Your hatred of ZEALOT ICHIKIAI FANS WHO DEROGATE ORIHIME clearly marks you as a member of the Demon Brigade.
Fixed.

Those who hate zealot IchiKiai fans, are not necessarily IchiHime fans. They may be fans whose OTP pairing is the one that doesn’t necessarily requires Ichigo and Rukia to be set apart just so that their OTP pairing can be together. I love to pair Aizen and Orihime together, and I couldn’t care the hoot about Ichigo and Rukia, as long as my Aizen and my Orihime get their moments. Those who know me, know it to be true, I seldom participate in IchiHime fan clubs and seldom gush over the ‘IchiHime’ stuffs.

By the way, the reason why I'm neutral towards IchiKiai pairing, is because I don't think IchiKiai is ever going to happen. I think the reason why the hatred towards IchiHime is so intense, in compared to IchiKiai pairing and fandom (I only hate their zealot fans) is because they do see the possibility of IchiHime happening greater than their choice pairing from happening.

I hate IchiHime pairing, not the fandom........ unlike IchiKiai pairing, which I only like the pairing, but not the fandom.

The pairing fandom is there. However, I don’t go around bashing Rukia’s character or put so much of mockery on IchiKiai pairing itself. If I could, I would love to do it on Ichigo, not Rukia, so as to gain support for AizenxOrihime pairing.
Old 2008-05-18, 02:08   Link #4090
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
The funny thing is that OD also thinks AizenXHime has potential.
Old 2008-05-18, 02:26   Link #4091
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

OD and most IchiRuki fans thinks everyone that isn't Ichigo has potential, as long it keeps Orihime away from Ichigo.
Old 2008-05-18, 05:24   Link #4092
Daito-kun
wanderer

Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun
Personally I think that's the only one possible in bleach pairing to Orihime is that one with Ichigo. And that's why her feelings will remain onesided forever. You know, Ichigo of coz cares of her, and treats her differently from others comrades(he aware that she is a girl, after all) , but he just doesn't have same feeling for her as she has for him, that's all.
Old 2008-05-18, 07:14   Link #4093
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ

OD, dear, oh, do I understand you. xD

Ruki-fan reading Bleach: "She is strong, brave and beautiful. She and Ichigo have a great foundation and chemistry. They are awesome together. Damn, she is his "Rotator"! One word - CANON!"

Ori-fan/Ren-fan reading Bleach: "SHE/HE IS IN LOVE! And they look so cute together!!! Ichigo/Rukia HAS TO LOVE HER/HIM BACK!!!"

REAL Ori-fan reading Bleach: "She is such a great girl. But this orange-headed bastard spoiled her life. How I wish she'd move on and find a man who will love her and cherish her as much as she deserves it." After reading: "Dammit, do I hate this berry-head!!! Hime, look at Ichida already. She does not even know...that Ulqui thinks she is a 'strong woman'... Shame..."

REAL Ren-fan reading Bleach: "Renji is cool. Now, now... Where can I buy Zabimaru in shikai?" Fangirls are drooling, obviously. xD

Ichi-fanGIRL reading Bleach: "Damn. So hot. Damn. I swear I will buy a poster of him. *or make a tattoo of him...OD* I need money." After reading: "OMG, he is already taken! That Rukia-girl... Okey, she has a great personalty. And I cannot convince Kubo to make Ichigo and ME a CANON. Well then... I've baught a poster... now I should join the IxR FC." After some time a faith in IchiRuki developes even more...you start participating in pairing debates. Simply...you are a girl...you are more interested in Ichigo's happiness and character...not in his mask only, srsly.

My closet OTP is IchiHichi. This is the only yaoi pairing I like love.
But...er...Ichigo happens to be pretty straight.
I never liked all this mushy stuff. I do not need the ILU line...oh, how I hate those words... they mean nothing.
LOVE is a cocktail of MANY sensations. Inoue's cocktail was...admiration, faith, liking, fangirling, care. Right now it's: fear, lack of faith, blindness, confusion.
Nah, she does not love him. She should move on. This will be much better to her character. And, yeah, Bleach is not a Disney's fairytale.

If IchiRuki didn't have such a great foundation, chemistry and development I'd never see them together just because "They are the hero and the heroine! YAY. it's LOVE!". >_>

Ehhh...somebody, buy me a time machine...... I NEED the plot's comeback asap! Although a few flashback-chapters pwn the whole HM-arc. xD
Old 2008-05-18, 08:14   Link #4094
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
facepalm

So you're saying that all REAL *Insert Character* fans should believe what you believe, especially since it fits quite nicely for Ichigo and Rukia as a pairing. On top of that you're so blind sighted with IchiRuki prejudice that you think a few flashback chapters can pwn the whole HM arc. Basically the whole arc is redundant to you because it features very little IchiRuki. Sorry but I'm not buying what you're saying.

What OD said is BS because there's no way she prefered IchiRuki because Ichigo happened to be in love with her - according to her. It's because she doesn't like Orihime and likes Rukia. That's the reason everyone has a preference, because they prefer one girl over another. So Ichigo-fan girls exagerate and think they have everyone under their 'complete hypnosis' that they love Ichigo and no one else. Why would they do something like this you say? Because it makes them seem less bias and more objective. As if Hime shippers are being delusional with their Orihime love. While we are in some ways so are Rukia shippers, you're no better then us. Except you pretend to love Ichigo and whatever Ichigo loves - in this case it must be Rukia therefore you're IchiRuki. Get in your head that you love Rukia more then Ichigo. The only exception being OD, but she still loves Rukia, just not as much as Ichigo. Otherwise she wouldn't say such foolish things as IshiHime have a better chance then IchiHime. And IchiHime sounds too much like IshiHime. But then they frown upon everything we say as retarded. This is a general statement but their are exceptions and you know who you are.

Anyway it's silly to pretend you're KT and all-knowing. If you're right well done but no need to undermine our views. And this is just stupid ->

Quote:
Inoue's cocktail was...admiration, faith, liking, fangirling, care. Right now it's: fear, lack of faith, blindness, confusion.
Nah, she does not love him. She should move on. This will be much better to her character. And, yeah, Bleach is not a Disney's fairytale.
Once again presuming you are Orihime, despite the fact you don't like her. I don't see how you could make such a judgement.

edit: thanks for the rep Morgus and Sinta

Last edited by Kakashi; 2008-05-18 at 12:05.
Old 2008-05-18, 09:23   Link #4095
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
Edited by OD

Isn't it obvious? It wouldn't be ranting about how bad Orihime is incomparable<--So you think she's incomparable? I didn't say that you did. to Rukia(jealous, weak, unequal, emo), her lackings, <---Funny Orihime lovers say the same thing about Rukia

therefore for sure Ichigo is going to pick Rukia over Orihime<--Er...No. We say that because they actually have a relationship. We don't pick one-sided moments or dreams because Ichigo was on the same page. we see them as a pairing. .

Like as if Kubo Tite would do that,<--He did. making one female character to be better thanthe other female character, just for the sake of true pairing.

Fixed.

Those who hate zealot IchiKiai fans, are not necessarily IchiHime fans. They may be fans whose OTP pairing is the one that doesn’t necessarily requires Ichigo and Rukia to be set apart just so that their OTP pairing can be together. I love to pair Aizen and Orihime together, and I couldn’t care the hoot about Ichigo and Rukia, as long as my Aizen and my Orihime get their moments. Those who know me, know it to be true, I seldom participate in IchiHime fan clubs and seldom gush over the ‘IchiHime’ stuffs.

By the way, the reason why I'm neutral towards IchiKiai pairing, is because I don't think IchiKiai is ever going to happen. I think the reason why the hatred towards IchiHime is so intense, in compared to IchiKiai pairing and fandom (I only hate their zealot fans) is because they do see the possibility of IchiHime happening greater than their choice pairing from happening.

I hate IchiHime pairing, not the fandom........ unlike IchiKiai pairing, which I only like the pairing, but not the fandom.<--You are saying anything...it all boils down to you hate IchiRuki. IchiHime fandom is just as bad as IchiRuki.

The pairing fandom is there. However, I don’t go around bashing Rukia’s <--You don't?character or put so much of mockery on IchiKiai pairing itself. If I could, I would love to do it on Ichigo, not Rukia, so as to gain support for AizenxOrihime pairing.
Quote:

And I'm not talking about a complete role reversal. I'm saying that if Inoue never had feelings for Ichigo, that she's just another comrade like everyone else where you never go into her feelings and what not, and instead keep Rukia with all her quirks and story, but add Inoue's feelings to it, and I know you'll be fapping to it.
HT how much sense does that make? If we keep the story, quirks and Rukia. We didn't change much. I don't need to add Inoue's feelings Rukia has her own!

For the love of GOD! What's wrong with you people?!

I am going to say this one more goddamn time!

I used to like Orihime just as much as I do Rukia. I was almost a demon. I read the goddamn manga and her personality made me hate her. (But I like her with Ulq)

Ichigo is my FAVORITE! If you wouldn't ignored most of my posts HT you would have seen me say...I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ROOT FOR. I find this intriguing because IchiRuki as plain as the nose on your face. It boggles my mind that people cannot see the obvious. What's more than obvious is the fact that Inoue's feelings have not been and will not be reciprocated. I hate her character BUT I NEVER SAW HER AS A THREAT. I debate because...I LIKE TO DEBATE!!! And I am trying to understand how people could think she has a chance. It's mind blowing. I don't feel sorry for her because in life EVERYONE YOU LOVE IS NOT GOING TO LOVE YOU BACK.

If you look at it realistically if they did hook-up his friendship with Rukia would cause problems. So it ain't happening

@Asam..<--Want to add extra "S" really bad.Don't be an a**!

You like Orihime;I don't. it's my prerogative! For what ever reasons I have...They are MY REASONS! Which is because she turned into an obsessive, whiny, stalker, who waits around for Ichigo. I dislike weak women! I am not a weak woman (Translation: If you fuck with me ...I will not hesitate to kick your ass!)

My OTP has nothing to do with it! If she were a threat...I'd say so. Like this"Damn you emo-boy, GO AWAY! So Kaname can have Yuki" <--See that, Zero is a threat to my OTP. So I hate his guts!!

I can malign her character all I want. ...News Flash She isn't real. It did not hurt her feelings.
It's not for you to decide why I should hate a character. It's up to me

Now I don't think about Rukia unless she's with Ichigo and when I list my favorite characters. I only list the guys (Because I am straight) I like their relationship but if it was just Ichigo...I wouldn't mind at all.

If Ichigo does get with Inoue, it would not be believable. Logic points to IchiRuki (Asam I change names too but IchiKia is just plain ugly) ending. You don't have to like it...But it's true. Name-calling just makes you appear stupid if your gonna to do...Try and makes sense while you are doing it.

You shouldn't make assumptions...I am person that can like a song but hate the artist and totally separate the two. I dislike Inoue for Inoue. I like IchiRuki for IchiRuki. One has nothing to with other. Inoue in my opinion does not and never has, had the chance at Ichigo's heart.

Why is so hard to believe I could actually just dislike her character? Just because you find her cute, doesn't mean everyone does.
Old 2008-05-18, 10:07   Link #4096
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy corE View Post
Simply...you are a girl...you are more interested in Ichigo's happiness and character...not in his mask only, srsly.
Stereotype and chauvinist assumption alert! Many girls fall into that category of just enjoying the action, and many guys like to look at what makes a character happy. The implication otherwise (and I may be misreading it) is a little disconcerting....
Anyway, hilarious as HT's mask comment was, OD cares about more than the mask colours..... as do many guys.

Ahem, but other than that nitpick, I enjoyed your creation of categories. I certainly know which I would fall into .

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-05-18 at 10:26.
Old 2008-05-18, 10:12   Link #4097
Ametatsu

Quote:
@Amets, apparently you think differently than I do about going after someone you like. Confidence and persistence is key. If the person is single, keep trying, and if the person is not single, its ok to still love him/her, you can't force yourself out of love, its impossible and quite possibly unhealthy. Who knows maybe he/she will end up breaking up with his/her current boy/girlfriend. Orihime has no valid reason to give up Ichigo and that is a fact. As long as Ichigo maintain his ambiguous nature, and standard shonen lead cluelessness, she still has a chance, theres no concrete proof to prove otherwise.
Yes, confidence is key...confidence Orihime doesn't HAVE right now. If she was acting confident and persistent and actively pursuing him and confessing her love when he was awake and could hear, I wouldn't have a problem. My problem is with the fact that she's just making herself miserable by loving him and never doing anything about it.
I know it's not easy to force yourself out of love. But if you're never going to ask them out, or if you do and they turn you down...look, I spent three years seriously crushing on this one guy, and I'm a complete dork around guys I like, so I never managed to do anything other than make myself look like a complete idiot around him, and make him less and less likely to go out with me and myself more and more upset. If you're the sort of person that does that (and it looks to me like a lot of the time Orihime IS), the best thing you can do is do your darndest to get over him, even if it is impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
facepalm
It's because she doesn't like Orihime and likes Rukia. That's the reason everyone has a preference, because they prefer one girl over another. So Ichigo-fan girls exagerate and think they have everyone under their 'complete hypnosis' that they love Ichigo and no one else. Why would they do something like this you say? Because it makes them seem less bias and more objective. As if Hime shippers are being delusional with their Orihime love. While we are in some ways so are Rukia shippers, you're no better then us. Except you pretend to love Ichigo and whatever Ichigo loves - in this case it must be Rukia therefore you're IchiRuki. Get in your head that you love Rukia more then Ichigo. The only exception being OD, but she still loves Rukia, just not as much as Ichigo. Otherwise she wouldn't say such foolish things as IshiHime have a better chance then IchiHime. And IchiHime sounds too much like IshiHime. But then they frown upon everything we say as retarded. This is a general statement but their are exceptions and you know who you are.
We're all delusional, it comes with the shipping territory *hands out rose-tinted ship glasses to everybody* IchiHime, IchiRuki, UlquiHime, IshiHime, RenRuki...we all have some level of delusion going on.

And as far as the preference issue goes, you probably are quite justified, a lot of the time. It's not as clear-cut as you make out, though. Some people genuinely ARE Ichigo fans and think Rukia is his girl. I've encountered some who fangirl Ichigo and think the same about Orihime.

I do think though that I personally like both of them pretty much equally.
And don't jump on that and say that I'm lying and prefer Rukia because I'm an IchiRuki shipper.
Even if I do prefer Rukia out of the girls, as boys go, I prefer Ishida...and my OTP? Is not IchiRuki.
ISHIHIME FTW First Bleach ship. Still my favourite, though I ship IchiRuki pretty hard as well.
(Foolish things! It's not a foolish thing! They have much better interaction and a healthier relationship than Ichigo and Orihime.)

I agree, the ship names are too close...
Old 2008-05-18, 10:22   Link #4098
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ametatsu View Post
If you're the sort of person that does that (and it looks to me like a lot of the time Orihime IS), the best thing you can do is do your darndest to get over him, even if it is impossible.
I see where you're coming from, but she's not going to get any closure while so much has still been unsaid. Whether one is IchiHime or even IchiRuki.......for things to move on, she has to eventually reveal her feelings to Ichigo. That might lead to rejection, or it might lead to romance but it has to happen before we can think about whether it's time for her to forget him or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ametatsu View Post
We're all delusional, it comes with the shipping territory *hands out rose-tinted ship glasses to everybody* IchiHime, IchiRuki, UlquiHime, IshiHime, RenRuki...we all have some level of delusion going on.
I agree, the ship names are too close...
The ship names are too close, and they always have a guy's name at the start. It's irritating. How about these names:

Rukia with Ichigo : Rukichi
Orihime with Ichigo: Himego
Orihime with Ishida : Orihida

I enjoyed your post Ametatsu. Always good to hear a soothing voice when the flames of discord rise up around here. And you managed to convey why you ship what you do in one of your very first posts. Not many people manage that.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-05-18 at 11:26.
Old 2008-05-18, 10:46   Link #4099
asam_laksa

Quote:
Isn't it obvious? It wouldn't be ranting about how bad Orihime is incomparable<--So you think she's incomparable? I didn't say that you did. to Rukia(jealous, weak, unequal, emo), her lackings, <---Funny Orihime lovers say the same thing about Rukia

therefore for sure Ichigo is going to pick Rukia over Orihime<--Er...No.We say that because they actually have a relationship. We don't pick one-sided moments or dreams because Ichigo was on the same page. we see them as a pairing. . .

Like as if Kubo Tite would do that,<--He did. making one female character to be better thanthe other female character, just for the sake of true pairing.
You really love twisting other people's words, don't you BleachOD?

I dare you, find any of my posts where I say something bad about Rukia as a character, bashing her that warrants the reason why Kubo Tite is going for IchiHime, just because Rukia is so much more inferior than Orihime.

Somethings that are equivalently like this.....the bolded ones
Quote:
@Asam..<--Want to add extra "S" really bad.Don't be an a**!

You like Orihime;I don't. it's my prerogative! For what ever reasons I have...They are MY REASONS! Which is because she turned into an obsessive, whiny, stalker, who waits around for Ichigo. I dislike weak women! I am not a weak women (Translation: If you fuck with me ...I will not hesitate to kick your ass!)
Unless you consider people who show that Ichigo being very inconsiderate and insensitive to Rukia for his sake, as really anti-Rukia people.....and also those who don't pair Rukia with Ichigo to be anti-Rukia people.

Real anti-Rukia fans wouldn't pair up Rukia with Renji at all. In fact they would rather see her single, or at least with Ichigo, whom they know that he treats her (Rukia) the same manner he would treat other males; Keigo, Ishida, Renji, Byakuya, etc.

And in return.....
Spoiler for :

Quote:
I hate IchiHime pairing, not the fandom........ unlike IchiKiai pairing, which I only like the pairing, but not the fandom.<--You are saying anything...it all boils down to you hate IchiRuki. IchiHime fandom is just as bad as IchiRuki.
Pairing and fandom are two different thing. And aren't you generalizing? At least, in my case, I had been very specific.......zealot IchiKiai fans who bash Orihime's character; I don't go around saying that IchiKiai fandom is just as bad as IchiHime fandom.

Won't you pinpoint someone, an IchiHime fan who is as bad as you and let others to judge?

Even if it is 'I can do anything that I wish, bashing included'......I wouldn't go bashing Rukia, the way you do it, because I know Kubo Tite never had that mind on Orihime, or Rukia when he did create them first.

I can only make fun of those 'zealot, hard-core IchiKiai fans' by turning their posts against them.

Listen everyone......BleachOD had already said it.
Quote:
So, is really IchiKiai debating about 'making Orihime look bad' so as to make IchiKiai a true pairing?

By the way......Amy corE
Quote:
Inoue's cocktail was...admiration, faith, liking, fangirling, care. Right now it's: fear, lack of faith, blindness, confusion.
Where did you get that from, the bolded ones?

Quote:
Ruki-fan reading Bleach: "She is strong, brave and beautiful. She and Ichigo have a great foundation and chemistry. They are awesome together. Damn, she is his "Rotator"! One word - CANON!"
I won't say I hate saying this.......You missed one thing.....Rukia mentioned 'We', plural when referring to the term 'Rotator'

So, that means she's not his rotator only.......there are others who act as rotators as well, not just Rukia. You really cannot use that as a proof that IchiKiai pairing as a canon pairing.
Old 2008-05-18, 11:06   Link #4100
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Stereotype and chauvinist assumption alert! Many girls fall into that category of just enjoying the action, and many guys like to look at what makes a character happy. The implication otherwise (and I may be misreading it) is a little disconcerting....
Anyway, hilarious as HT's mask comment was, OD cares about more than the mask colours..... as do many guys.

Ahem, but other than that nitpick, I enjoyed your creation of categories. I certainly know which I would fall into .
Actually you are both right. I am guilty of extremes bouts of girlishness and will make decisions based on that. I am also a sucker for Romance.

I like Bleach for Ichigo, the action, the story and the ROMANCE.
I am for the most part a tomboy. So usually I am with the guys.
I do care about the stripes. He has nine...

Most of the time, I root for the one has been there all along. However their are times when I say, "Fuck that. You had the chance. You blew it"
And root for the newcomer. Absolute Boyfriend is the only time I couldn't decide. (Everyone gets what they want in the end.)

With Ichigo and Rukia. There was no choice it's right there in my face. HT I am an IchiRuki shipper. (Wow. You missed that?) I say it all the time. But my reasons are because They have a relationship a real one. And KT has been beating ME in the head for that past what 6 -7 years. With poems, chapters(The sand" *Rukia is called "The Rotator") Character books (SOULs) Ichigo himself, saying "Rukia stopped the Rain" Her thinking about him, last and larger in life than anyone else in the two times she was near-death. Him behaving uncharacteristically towards her. Hello's and Goodbyes" Ones in which BOTH participants were fully conscious.

How can I not, be IchiRuki? Now just because I like it, doesn't mean I expect everyone to. But when they say "I don't see it" blows my mind. Amazing! So my curiosity to know and understand leads me to this thread....

It has nothing to do with preferring Rukia over Orihime. I used to feel her pain, but I don't like how she goes about it. She just makes me

See the thing is...I could still not like her, but if she made up on half of a couple I could totally see happening. I would ship that couple and hate her ass at the same time. Her relationship with Ichigo is virtually non-existent. She learned all things about him by proxy. Not shared like it is with Rukia. She's too damn obsessive. That's not healthy. Now if they start connecting and laying down a relationship and I think they have a real chance. I will say so.

Quote:
You really love twisting other people's words, don't you BleachOD?
I consider it translation

I never said Orihime is incomparable to Rukia. As a matter a fact I keep saying You have to compare the two. That is how you see Orihime ends up with the short end of the Ichigo stick.
For you to assume I think she's incomparable, means you had to be thinking it too or else it would never have crossed your mind.

He did ...meant KT does make it obvious he prefers one pair over the other.

Another thing.. you are trying to get too ill, you are the only one who has been generalizing. You shouldn't make assumptions and call me OD. Drop the BLEACH!

Next time address me as OD...

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-05-18 at 11:26.
Closed Thread