Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-18, 23:50   Link #9641
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Ougi might choose to stay in Japan to resume and repair his relationship with Viletta instead. He isn't seen in that "geass scene" where those from the Britannian and OotBK side appears - but it doesn't have to mean that he won't come too. But we'll see.
More likely she'll come along from the look of things
Old 2008-05-19, 00:09   Link #9642
flou
That's no lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The keywords for Turn 10:
Hey, Zero, hasn't my position been decided yet?「なぁ、ゼロ、俺の役職ってまだ決まらないのかよ」

That attitude is totally Tamaki. I wonder if Zero gives him a job to make him stay in Japan, or brings him along but wants him to do something else rather than run around with their precious KMF and get blown up in 5 seconds.
I'm guessing the latter, since it's Turn10 and they already left Japan in Turn9.

Ougi might stay in Japan to keep things running smoothly when Zero is away.
Toudou is good in battle. But I can't picture him handling all those tedious everday errands in the organization as well as Ougi could.
Oh yay, I translated that correctly! I translated it with the exact same wording a couple days ago on my LJ and was waiting for someone to prove that my translation was correct (I'm still learning, after all). I definitely agree that it's Tamaki though--35 episodes in and he still has no official position Sounds like Tamaki alright!
Old 2008-05-19, 00:12   Link #9643
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
More likely she'll come along from the look of things
I assume you're talking about the scene in the preview for the next episode?
Old 2008-05-19, 00:13   Link #9644
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I assume you're talking about the scene in the preview for the next episode?
Yup, yup, things look to be interesting next Turn
Old 2008-05-19, 00:20   Link #9645
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Yup, yup, things look to be interesting next Turn
Ah. right, I just wanted to be certain that it was what you talked about. Well, maybe. In a sense, if Lelouch's really going to leave Japan, then maybe it's in her best interests for her to follow him, because if she stays she'll be punished for letting Zero disappear - and possibly for cooperating with him, should that ever be discovered (and IF Lelouch really reveals himself in the episode as the preview gives a possible hint of, then it is for sure, because that then she'll have proven herself incapable of keeping Zero under strict watch, but even if not for that, she'll lose her purpose at the Ashford Academy).
Old 2008-05-19, 00:22   Link #9646
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Ah. right, I just wanted to be certain that it was what you talked about. Well, maybe. In a sense, if Lelouch's really going to leave Japan, then maybe it's in her best interests for her to follow him, because if she stays she'll be punished for letting Zero disappear - and possibly for cooperating with him, should that ever be discovered (and IF Lelouch really reveals himself in the episode as the preview gives a possible hint of, then it is for sure, because that then she'll have proven herself incapable of keeping Zero under strict watch, but even if not for that, she'll lose her purpose at the Ashford Academy).
All good points, especially with Lelouch heading to China soon, so really she's pretty screwed unless she joins the rebellion. Wonder what Ougi will say?
Old 2008-05-19, 00:26   Link #9647
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
All good points, especially with Lelouch heading to China soon, so really she's pretty screwed unless she joins the rebellion. Wonder what Ougi will say?
I must say, I'm surpised at how quick you reply
Yeah, her future might be rather bleak unless she does so indeed. anyway, if she really joins them and/or her cover is blown, then I suppose that her title was lost in the same moment that she accepted the job as Zero's watchdog, indeed...
Old 2008-05-19, 00:29   Link #9648
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I must say, I'm surpised at how quick you reply
Yeah, her future might be rather bleak unless she does so indeed. anyway, if she really joins them and/or her cover is blown, then I suppose that her title was lost in the same moment that she accepted the job as Zero's watchdog, indeed...
Meh, I'm clocking out right now, got to get some sleep. Night then
Old 2008-05-19, 00:37   Link #9649
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by flou View Post
Oh yay, I translated that correctly! I translated it with the exact same wording a couple days ago on my LJ and was waiting for someone to prove that my translation was correct (I'm still learning, after all). I definitely agree that it's Tamaki though--35 episodes in and he still has no official position Sounds like Tamaki alright!

I wanted to stick an "already" in that line but thought it may sound a little harsh... so I replace it with "yet". He's a bit impatient but no way he's going to question Zero in such a way.
Speaking of which... Tamaki's official position last season wasn't very high. But enough to keep him happy.

I want to see Villetta go to China. Actually... she would be so hot in China dress!
Old 2008-05-19, 07:32   Link #9650
Narona
Emotionless White Face

In Turn 7, at 04:02, Shirley's talking about a Temple which was built a thousand years ago. Is it a Geass Ruin ?

If that's the case, then the Geass Civilization (yeah I think there was/is a Geass Civilization) exists - at least for a thousand years.

I hope we will know more about the geass ruins
Old 2008-05-19, 08:47   Link #9651
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

I find it weird that Kallen wasn't even bothered about Lelouch's lineage his being one of the Emperor's son and all.
Old 2008-05-19, 08:50   Link #9652
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, I missed that. I would assume it would be that. Why mention a little thing like that otherwise? Not really surprised it's that old. I bet it's even older.

And that line definitely sounds like Tamaki.

Ougi would seem like the guy you would want to stay behind and manage. That would take him out things though, wouldn't it?

I'm sure what is going to be done with Viletta. I think that whole blackmailing thing is going to backfire at some point with consequences myself. I'm still awaiting interaction with her and Ougi. She would be useful as a pilot, but I have trouble seeing her actually fighting battles for the Order even if Lelouch is blackmailing her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
I find it weird that Kallen wasn't even bothered about Lelouch's lineage his being one of the Emperor's son and all.
I don't. He fighting his father and wants to take him down. Of course, one could always be suspicious that it's just a ploy for the throne, but Kirihara reassured them that his hatred for Britannia is real and that is apparent with him.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-19, 10:33   Link #9653
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Hmm the purple haired megane-kun is still wary of Zero so if he learned the truth he might think it's just a sick plot for the Britannian throne
Old 2008-05-19, 10:42   Link #9654
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Chiba might think so to, but it could get resolved easily enough.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-19, 12:37   Link #9655
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
In Turn 7, at 04:02, Shirley's talking about a Temple which was built a thousand years ago. Is it a Geass Ruin ?
Weren't they going on a field trip to Nara? Nara has a whole bunch of temples, many of which are more than a thousand years old. Might've meant one of those I suppose.

About the split on the official website:
Arthur is a traitor. Rolo is right where he belongs, finally. Amusingly enough, even Nina is listed before Charles . V.V. gets his own section - what is it called? "Others"?

Last edited by lightbringer; 2008-05-19 at 12:51.
Old 2008-05-19, 12:55   Link #9656
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

V.V. is in "others" even though he is Charles's ally? Hmm, maybe it's because he actually doesn't care about Britannia but rather his own plan. Of course, how do you explain C.C. then? Meh, we still need more on V.V. though I am not expecting him to take centerstage until the last few episodes.

What of our three new female Order members? Should we see them join soon enough and maybe go with the Order to China?

Old 2008-05-19, 13:36   Link #9657
KrimzonStriker

Well, they are Japanese so I think Turn 8 would be the best shot to get them in the Order now, given that Lelouch looks to be leaving soon <_<
Old 2008-05-19, 13:38   Link #9658
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, I suppose it would. I still wonder what role they'll play though since all I can really imagine for them is being sources of comedy and fanservice and maybe helping the romance along as well. We'll see though.

Old 2008-05-19, 13:40   Link #9659
KrimzonStriker

Their operators, so they'll stay behind and help coordinate the ace pilots like say Cecile does for Suzaku. Wonder if they'll be able to work with Rolo on that score
Old 2008-05-19, 13:48   Link #9660
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, I thought they were going to be pilots. It would be funny, if random, if one developed a crush on him.

I wonder if Lelouch will ever get his own ship like the Avalon. The sub could work well enough though.

Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers