AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-19, 20:34   Link #4581
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
I've realized that I've been rather lax in participation these past few days. So I fix:

This follows 'Rings and Things' (link).

Spoiler for Fic:
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 21:14   Link #4582
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
This is the information part, made as a ".5" chapter because it isn't going to interrupt the current vote. I just figured that it would be nice to explain a few things hehe.

Oh, and if you want Fate's complete past... you'll just have to wait :P

Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.14.5:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

Nanoha: IIIII I
Fate: I
(no double voting!)
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 21:36   Link #4583
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
This is the information part, made as a ".5" chapter because it isn't going to interrupt the current vote. I just figured that it would be nice to explain a few things hehe.

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

(no double voting!)
Nice little piece of exposition

Erio's adorable
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 21:36   Link #4584
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

(no double voting!)
.... wait. can we vote again? Because my Vote for nanoha from last time still stands, ne?

AND OMG NANOHA + FATE + ERIO. I may die of happy lol-induced squee.
Old 2008-05-19, 21:39   Link #4585
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
I've realized that I've been rather lax in participation these past few days. So I fix:

Spoiler for Fic:
This is so sweet. It's nice to know the reason why Fate wouldn't wear the ring before (Rings and Things). It was believable... I think. An event like that would have made Fate reluctant about their relationship, especially considering her history, her past (being a clone, not knowing where to fit in). The way you wrote the story made her fears and worries believable. So yeah.. I guess this Fate.. I could see her being like this and I like it very much. The resolution was touching and seeing Fate overcoming her fears made me smile. So simply put, I like the fic. I like how you wrote the characters. *thumbs up* I will be looking forward to more Nanoha fics from you! weeee!!!
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 21:45   Link #4586
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Nice little piece of exposition

Erio's adorable
XD

Quote:
.... wait. can we vote again? Because my Vote for nanoha from last time still stands, ne?

AND OMG NANOHA + FATE + ERIO. I may die of happy lol-induced squee.
All votes were counted from last time. The voting is going as if this chapter never happened ^_^

don't forget Caro
Old 2008-05-19, 21:47   Link #4587
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

(no double voting!)
Well that was most enjoyable :3

I vote A
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 22:09   Link #4588
Mae
Lurker

Send a message via AIM to Mae Send a message via MSN to Mae
Quote:

Spoiler for Fic:
That was so sweet. And the background story of when they were in high school was so believable. One of the most realistic pieces I've ever read. Kids can be so cruel over the smallest of things.

But sonicmove!Fate for the win. I love when she uses it.

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

(no double voting!)
Fate is so kind! I love her philosophy on her position compared to that of humans. And Erio was adorable. I'd give him all my cookies.

I think I might have to take the "Lurker" out from my info thing. I haven't been lurking lately.
Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 22:19   Link #4589
kasu1127

Send a message via MSN to kasu1127
Finally decided to get myself an account after lurking around here for a month. I visit this place everyday for the past month to feed my hunger for Nanoha fics, so I thought... Maybe it's about time I came out and said hi?

So hi! *waves*

Quote:

Spoiler for Fic:
Part of the reason I registered was because I wanted to comment on this. I really liked the atmosphere that was set up for the second half of the fic; It was peaceful and calm, I couldn't help smiling as I read. The very last line made me feel all warm inside.
Although I did think Fate overcoming her fears seemed a bit too sudden... It might have something to do with me re-reading The Ring and Things right before this though. :P

As for Vampire!Fate... I want to see more of Fate + Erio (because this family deserves more attention ), but I guess either Nanoha or Fate's POV would work out this time, considering Fate and Erio would be visiting Nanoha (or at least, that's what it seems like ). But for the sake of voting... A
kasu1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 22:29   Link #4590
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

... I delurked someone? me?!?!?!

-faints dead away-

Edit: Welcome to the thread.
Old 2008-05-19, 22:33   Link #4591
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasu1127 View Post
Finally decided to get myself an account after lurking around here for a month. I visit this place everyday for the past month to feed my hunger for Nanoha fics, so I thought... Maybe it's about time I came out and said hi?

So hi! *waves*
hi! *waves* welcome aboard! I've given the welcome speech several times now but I still mean every word ^_^ feel free to ask me or PM me any questions you might have and remember that you're welcome here <3 all votes are open and remember to post lots!

Quote:

-faints dead away-
*confetti* grats!

[EDIT] like your new avatar.

[EDIT EDIT] For those of you who think Vampire!Fate was inspired by Vampire Knight, the anime series.... you're wrong~~ Haru linked me the series and told me to check it out around part 13 I just now watched it. Really good series, but I'm going to stay away from using it as inspiration since it's new and cool. I want to be as original as I can.
Old 2008-05-19, 22:34   Link #4592
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
@thread:You guys have crazy ideas
If we haven't, this thread shall not be fun

Quote:

So hi! *waves*

Part of the reason I registered was because I wanted to comment on this. I really liked the atmosphere that was set up for the second half of the fic; It was peaceful and calm, I couldn't help smiling as I read. The very last line made me feel all warm inside.
Although I did think Fate overcoming her fears seemed a bit too sudden... It might have something to do with me re-reading The Ring and Things right before this though. :P

As for Vampire!Fate... I want to see more of Fate + Erio (because this family deserves more attention ), but I guess either Nanoha or Fate's POV would work out this time, considering Fate and Erio would be visiting Nanoha (or at least, that's what it seems like ). But for the sake of voting... A
Welcome to the thread kasu1127, I'm Evil Rick, dam I'm happy to meet you
In page 1 you will find links to most of the stories posted here, have fun and if you have any doubt, feel free to ask

@TSS: Now what are you planing to do?
Old 2008-05-19, 22:38   Link #4593
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Quote:

[EDIT EDIT] For those of you who think Vampire!Fate was inspired by Vampire Knight, the anime series.... you're wrong~~ Haru linked me the series and told me to check it out around part 13 I just now watched it. Really good series, but I'm going to stay away from using it as inspiration since it's new and cool. I want to be as original as I can.
Why thank you. I made it myself. :3 Yours is rather... boobtastically awesome, if you don't mind my saying so. /gay

Wow. Vampire Knight? I hadn't even thought of that. I don't follow the series, but will likely power though it later on in the season in time for the finale. (I'm only watching Special A this season) Also, I'm too busy reading Twilight and being even more frustrated at that book than I am at Vampire!Fate... -cries- no vampire sexings for Sin, ever. D8

-sighs- Oh well. I'm sure that Fate at least will bite Nanoha at some point. This awful book, however, I can't be sure. (I've read better fanfic, is that bad?)
Old 2008-05-19, 22:39   Link #4594
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:

So hi! *waves*

Welcome!!!!! Hope you have fun here!

Quote:

-faints dead away-
Yayyy!!! I think you deserve it! Go pat yourself in the back. Congratulations!! Woot!!! Party!!

wooo hooo!!!
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 22:40   Link #4595
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
hi! *waves* welcome aboard! I've given the welcome speech several times now but I still mean every word ^_^ feel free to ask me or PM me any questions you might have and remember that you're welcome here <3 all votes are open and remember to post lots!

*confetti* grats!

I feel more that Vampire Fate had more of Dracula from Bram Stoker
Old 2008-05-19, 22:41   Link #4596
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:

So hi! *waves*
Welcome, welcome.

I do hope you enjoy your stay here :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 22:42   Link #4597
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
New Phantom of the Lyrical part. This one is wedged right in between the music of the night scene and... whatever the name of the one that comes after it ^^;

Spoiler for Exploration and a Magic Scythe:

Spoiler for Notes and Changes:

on another note:

Eh? another delurker. Welcome.

Hey all you lurkers out there I know your there because I can see how many guests are looking at the page due to the handy dandy active users bar. If you guys like what you see be kind and delurk and comment. We writers live off comments so the more the merrier really. Besides we don't bite... well most of us don't.

@Evil Rick
Right now I plan to finish up Phantom of the Lyrical then start up Bounty Hunter!Yuuno (If anyone hasn't read the preview yet please go back a few pages *bow* ) And I'm writing Bodyguard!Nanoha while doing both of the others.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 22:42   Link #4598
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I feel more that Vampire Fate had more of Dracula from Bram Stoker
More Stoker than anything else, it's a pretty original Vampire concept as far as I'm concerned. I rather like it, where being a vampire isn't debilitating, just having Paladins around is.

Edit - Holy crap there's a lot of people online right now. -waves-
Old 2008-05-19, 22:45   Link #4599
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
(I've read better fanfic, is that bad?)
Not at all. One of my favorite book series (Harry Potter) was very poorly written. Book 5 was pathetic, and the fanfic "Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent" was 100 times better. Book seven was absolute garbage that felt like a 3 year old wrote. I won't point out specifics 'cause this isn't a Harry Potter thread, but more or less it seemed to have "Everything that fans wanted" crammed into one book that had almost nothing to do with the main character. Pointless romance for the sake of romance was thrown in, and it seemed as if the author rushed to finish it and didn't proof read their own work. Overall it felt like that "cheap fanfic that no one likes but still read."

So yeah, that was my own personal view and I'm not about to argue it's validness because it's only an opinion

Back to Nanoha!

Seems like Nanoha won next part. I don't think I can get it out tonight but I'll start writing anyway.
Old 2008-05-19, 22:46   Link #4600
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

Quote:
That's good to hear! I'm quite enjoying your version of a Vampire-world.

EDIT: W-Why do I have such good timing in delurking and getting a page claim almost every time...^^"
lil-d01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha