Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-11, 19:49   Link #1
xu_henry_ca
Davidsbündler

Send a message via MSN to xu_henry_ca
Talking Help needed

Good Day!

I'm just wondering where I can find BT download for Gundam Seed Special Edition WITH SUB. The one I downloaded was a RAW version, no subtitles, I didn't realize this at the time of downloading. Now, if anyone could give me any help on this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks~~~

BTW, I'm a newly registered member here. Nice to meet you ppl~~~

Henry Xu
Old 2004-04-11, 19:53   Link #2
xu_henry_ca
Davidsbündler

Send a message via MSN to xu_henry_ca
Talking Re:

A Noob question:

Does RAW mean "raw", that it's never been artificially processed, that is, never been provided with subtitles??
Old 2004-04-11, 19:57   Link #3
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Here on Animesuki, there's only:
# Guardian Hearts
# Gundam Evolve
# Gundam X
# Gundam ZZ

You might want to check out link removed if they have it.

Last edited by Keitaro; 2004-04-12 at 02:08. Reason: Removed link to licensed anime
Old 2004-04-11, 20:02   Link #4
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Yeah, this is a noob question. I'm pretty darn sure that Gundam Seed is licensed, which means that nobody here on the forums is going to tell you anything about how to get it. Internet anime fans are generally split into 2 groups:

1: noble people who stop downloading an anime once it becomes licensed (and thus will becomes available in stores)

2: pirates (arrgh, matey) who download an anime regardless of its status. The animesuki site and its forum consists of people belonging to group number 1.

There are MANY other good shows though that are unlicensed- you probably just haven't heard of them yet. Try one!

RAWS are copies of the anime without subtitles- don't bother with them if you don't want to spoil an episode
Old 2004-04-11, 20:05   Link #5
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
I know gundam seed is licened so asking for it would be agianst the rules.......but is the special Edition also licenseD?

Edit: isn't the aniem torrents link agianst the rules as well...seeing as they have gundam seen torrent :TWITCH:
Old 2004-04-12, 02:06   Link #6
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Right now the Gundam Seed Special Edition OVA's aren't available in the U.S and it may never be bought over shores but that doesn't mean it isn't licensed. Remember Bandai holds the rights to Gundam Seed so I would think they would hold the rights to these OVA's also even though they haven't announced it. Asking where to download licensed anime is against the rules. Thread closed.