4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.85%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.14%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.85%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 1.14%
Voters: 352. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-26, 10:14   Link #461
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

They will realise something is wrong sooner or later. Surely, Suzaku will return to Ashford for a visit despite being away from the school due to SAZ. If he doesn't, I will assume that he is denying the truth of Lelouch no longer in school. If he wants to know, I doubt Viletta or Rolo can cover for him. How does the student council react when Lelouch has gone off? Cover up as if he went for student exchange in Chinese Federation? That's why he is not in school. This way, Lelouch can still keep his double identity as a student and as Zero. If Rolo is in charge another group need not be sent to 'spy' on him.

I'm inclined to think that Rolo had set off to Chinese Federation with Lelouch after he was done setting the candle for Euphie and Zero returns with Sayoko on the 'ice berg'. Look, a train station is behind and they seems to be leaving. Maybe Lelouch had already met up with Sayoko before the event.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 10:17   Link #462
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
In case he, oh I don't know, tried to double-cross them somehow?
Well, they thought they were prepared for any expected means of betrayal from Zero, they just didn't prepare for the unexpected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Zero View Post
I was just putting one more idea on the table, also we don't know what they talked about.

Sure one wouldn't encourage your people to stay on your enemy side, but what if you could gain some profit over it? Would you do it? Especially when it's only the japanese that will be actually buying those costumes, since if a britannic bought that, he/she would be humiliated by others britannics.

But i liked your idea too, that sword-chinese guy does seem to have something planned up for the black knights.
We can guess and we have strong hints to say so, the ship being the one where the Sayako reference came from and the 'additional plans' plus the fact that Xing-ke was not surprised by the move and was simply reading his book the whole time.

And in a word, no, I do not need ot encourage the people I occupy to further resist me by spreading the propaganda of Zero as some sort of Savior. And we don't need stinking eleven money, we just need them for cheap labor to export outside of the country, if you look a current eleven lifestyles then you'd see they don't have much in the way of buying power as is so why bother? So no, you would be an idiot occupier of even lower proportions then what we've seen of Britannia thus far to allow that to happen, especially if you regularly censor you're own media but allow such blatant propaganda from the enemies side to slip through like that on purpose >_>
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 10:19   Link #463
Kanzaki Urumi

when is nina going to die.... =P

it was amusing to see the million zero-s though in this ep. Suzuka could very well know that Lelouch is Zero (again).
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 10:26   Link #464
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Exactly. The entire branch was focused on Lulu. And they are not detached from the military because Britannia is a Military dictatorship. The Military is a part of the government in every level.

It has been shown since the 1st episode of season 1, that the Britannian government is split into multiple rival factions, with every side refusing to share information. That was the only reason C.C. wasn't quickly caught; as she said herself, only a part of the military was even aware of her existence.
What I meant was that they didn't seem to be reporting to any of the leaders in Area 11. They are there on the Emperor's orders and apart from Suzaku, who is in the know about geass, it doesn't look like anyone else in the administration of Area 11 even knows what they are doing. I am just wondering in this case if information gathering for the goverment in Area 11 is handled by another group that does report to them, rather then being the sole responisibility of Viletta's group.

Quote:
Bureaucratic efficiency is not something Britannia is famed for.
Thats one thing most countries have in common
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 10:33   Link #465
DaCyclops
Freshly Exiled Zero

Ok, now this was definetly a funny episode. Nothing beats a million Zeros all turning around and being exiled....
And it definetly lead to some interesting lines...

"To all Zeros, *gracefull spin* let us head for the new haven!"

"Let's all get exiled together! Because we're all Zero!"

"Thats right! We are Zero!" "Exile!" "Let's go, Zero!"

"Could he be... Ohgi..." "Ah, no, I'm Zero" (loved that moment)

ok, someone needs to shop a photograph of a full train into a photograph of a train full of Zeros or something....

Anyway *dons Zero mask* I guess I should be going!!
DaCyclops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 10:35   Link #466
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Exactly. The entire branch was focused on Lulu. And they are not detached from the military because Britannia is a Military dictatorship. The Military is a part of the government in every level.

It has been shown since the 1st episode of season 1, that the Britannian government is split into multiple rival factions, with every side refusing to share information. That was the only reason C.C. wasn't quickly caught; as she said herself, only a part of the military was even aware of her existence.
Exactly, which means general information gathering isn't under her purview. She leads the Lelouch task force, that's all.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 10:52   Link #467
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Exactly, which means general information gathering isn't under her purview. She leads the Lelouch task force, that's all.
Still, even if someone found some cheaply made Zero costumes, who is he going to tell? What I am saying is that the fragmented system caused massive disorganization in the transfer of intelligence.

Do you remember Zero's debut? He used CC's former prison as a fake poison gas weapon bluff. No one in the Britannian government who knew what that really was could inform anyone about it. In general, Britannians don't share data.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:31   Link #468
Kanzaki Urumi

i have something that i have to ask,
from the class point of view, what happened to Kallen after the black rebellion? I didnt get it when they ask Suzaku to appeal for something for her.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:46   Link #469
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Let the Chinese do the talking. OBTK does the fighting.
I could help but to laugh at this since your line reminds me a similar line from Starship troopers.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:48   Link #470
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post
i have something that i have to ask,
from the class point of view, what happened to Kallen after the black rebellion? I didnt get it when they ask Suzaku to appeal for something for her.
She hasn't been back to school since the black rebellion, probably hiding with other members of the black knights including C.C.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 11:57   Link #471
Kanzaki Urumi

so they speculate that she might be involved with OTBK? They are pretty sure of it huh, since they ask Suzaku to help out.
Old 2008-05-26, 12:01   Link #472
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
so they speculate that she might be involved with OTBK? They are pretty sure of it huh, since they ask Suzaku to help out.
Either that or they dont know where she is and thats why they wanted Suzaku's help in finding her since she has not been back to the school. If you remember in season 1 the entire time Kallen was pretending to be someone else entirely. If the group knows that she was in on the Black Rebellion you would have to ask who told them? how many people knew that Kallen lead a double life as a OoBK member and a student?
Old 2008-05-26, 12:01   Link #473
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
They don't speculate, they know she is. She revealed herself during the finale of season 1 as a black knight member to them.
Old 2008-05-26, 12:01   Link #474
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post

V for Vendetta must have a real good patent on the concept I see. Oh wait, ever heard of the Spartacus movie where it first came from? And did V for Vendetta also use the masks as a way to other then showing defiance and not as a means of legally leaving the country in a mass exodus towards freedom? Of course you wouldn't notice that given how you're not examining anything else <_<
LOL thanks for the movie history lesson. I actually saw Spartacus a very long time ago. It's actually a much better movie than V for Vendetta. And I don't think it should ever be compared with something as LULZ worthy as Code Geass.

But it is pretty obvious with the mask that they are were paying homage to V for Vendetta not Spartacus. It was just a way too obvious homage for my taste and not used effectively at all. At least it actually meant something in these other movies and wasn't just used as a convenient plot device to get a bunch of people out of the country. And what is the point when you know something is going to have to go wrong with so many episodes left.

And also what is this with Suzaku and Lelouch suddenly coming to some sort of understanding? The whole thing was way too contrived and silly.
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 12:07   Link #475
cajunman380

Quote:
And also what is this with Suzaku and Lelouch suddenly coming to some sort of understanding? The whole thing was way too contrived and silly.
agreed...gets bad GSD vibes.........
cajunman380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 12:16   Link #476
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Hum I didnt see it that way enemies can still have respect for each other. I saw it as the best way for the situation to not spiral out of control and history repeat itself. Remember Suzaku could have given the order to fire it was his to command. but he knew what the only option was. Lelouch did him a favor and gave him a curse in that situation. There are many accounts of enemies striking accords for mutual benefit. If you acknowledge that someone is a rival you have to have a certain level respect for that person. There understanding this time around happen to fall along the same lines this time around. All in all their differences in perception and how they see the world are still very different. I wouldn't expect something like this to happen again.
Old 2008-05-26, 12:17   Link #477
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

What's funny to me is how many ways this works out well for Lelouch. He gets to slap Britannia in the face with word play, avoid fighting Nunnally, protect Ashford, and work on creating himself an army capable of fighting Britannia.

There are a few problems with this though as many have pointed out, once again leaving us with alot of questions after giving us a few answers.

What will Viletta do now?

Why did Lelouch reveal his identity to Sayoko?

Will Suzaku stay in Japan or follow Lelouch to China?

When exactly is Kallen going to get a chance to talk to Lelouch without somebody interfering?

How will China react to suddenly having a million exiles?

Last edited by Blue_Mercy; 2008-05-26 at 12:53.
Old 2008-05-26, 12:26   Link #478
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
When exactly is Kallen going to get a chance to Lelouch without somebody interfering?
When indeed.

As for Sayako, I think she may have alreay known. She didn't seem all that surprised meaning she probably had some idea. She's also the one who had been caring for Nunally, so if all works it'd be easier to get her back to Nunally.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 12:27   Link #479
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

A yet another excellent masterpiece of Taniguchi. 'Tis is just perfectly refreshing ep. 10/10. had a good laught at the whole Kaguya glomp and Z is for Zero part. ^^
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 12:28   Link #480
Kanzaki Urumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
They don't speculate, they know she is. She revealed herself during the finale of season 1 as a black knight member to them.
gosh i totally forgotten about that How embarrassing thanks for replying.