Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-19, 06:59   Link #421
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
I like Sasuke's new groupie much better, she's funny(the girl in Hebi, I forgot her name). Its too bad he shrugs her off the same way.
That's because Sasuke is gay.....I thought you knew.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 12:28   Link #422
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
That's because Sasuke is gay.....I thought you knew.
Spoiler for manga:
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 03:07   Link #423
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Well I forgot to input the 'sarcasm' footnote. I don't really think he's gay. But people call him gay because he went with Orochimaru, and Oro is hailed as the Michael Jackson of Naruto
Old 2008-05-20, 08:26   Link #424
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Well I forgot to input the 'sarcasm' footnote. I don't really think he's gay. But people call him gay because he went with Orochimaru, and Oro is hailed as the Michael Jackson of Naruto
OMG ..no Orochimaru is just sick. MJ is innocent. That's the difference.

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
The reason why i would call him gay is cuz. He is only interested in guy's...while pretty much every girl is interested in him. He has everything a girl wants, the looks, the fame, the skills, probably money aswell (his parents probably left alot of money for him including the other clan members).

He desperatly wants to revive his clan. At the same time every girl (except Hinata) is jumping of excitement to help him with that. Only...Sasuke is only interested in males. He kisses Naruto! And didnt do anything to him...it were the girls that trashed him. He's been ignoring the girls constantly!

I wonder what Sai would say to him...
Old 2008-05-20, 10:34   Link #425
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
OMG ..no Orochimaru is just sick. MJ is innocent. That's the difference.
We'll never know...

We get what we are fed by the media and therefore draw conclusions from it; but usually we get a tainted version of the story..I dont want to start a MJ feud, so I'll stop there

Quote:
The reason why i would call him gay is cuz. He is only interested in guy's...while pretty much every girl is interested in him. He has everything a girl wants, the looks, the fame, the skills, probably money aswell (his parents probably left alot of money for him including the other clan members).

He desperatly wants to revive his clan. At the same time every girl (except Hinata) is jumping of excitement to help him with that. Only...Sasuke is only interested in males. He kisses Naruto! And didnt do anything to him...it were the girls that trashed him. He's been ignoring the girls constantly!

I wonder what Sai would say to him...
I do agree that he has no interest in girls....

On the Sai note, I can't imagine what he would say but I'm pretty sure Sasuke would end up killing him
Old 2008-05-20, 12:08   Link #426
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:

I know why he never paid them any attention:

1) They are random girls who will never get any screen time after they're first appearance! The only fanatics who got any attention was Sakura who has the big forehead and the annoying all women sucks in shonen and has to be a damsel in distress even if you were to give her an assault rifle or katana. Next is the blonde bimbo (who I like despite her b****chiness) and bi*** Ino who can take over your body and do things while she is in you (bad thoughts racing through head). And to add to that all the females were as flat as a 10 year old boy except Hinata and Tsunade.

And then there is:

Spoiler for manga:

2) If he was to any female character it will stop his revenge thing because his heart would soften (would you really want a nice Sasuke who is getting all corny with Sakura)

3) After the manga chapters I think Sasuke is going to settle down and spread Uchiha love throughout Konoha so they can over rule

Also Sai would try to do to Sasuke what he did to Naruto and try to kiss him, Sasuke would use his sharingan to hypnotize Sai into doing the most scary thing Sai could imagine....sleep with a girl, Sai would wake up the next day and find himself next to a hot woman and the he would scream and commit suicide
Old 2008-05-20, 13:04   Link #427
james0246

Quote:
2) If he was to any female character it will stop his revenge thing because his heart would soften (would you really want a nice Sasuke who is getting all corny with Sakura)

3) After the manga chapters I think Sasuke is going to settle down and spread Uchiha love throughout Konoha so they can over rule.
Spoiler for A little disgusting...:

Quote:
Also Sai would try to do to Sasuke what he did to Naruto and try to kiss him, Sasuke would use his sharingan to hypnotize Sai into doing the most scary thing Sai could imagine....sleep with a girl, Sai would wake up the next day and find himself next to a hot woman and the he would scream and commit suicide
Spoiler for Also, a little disgusting...:
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 21:26   Link #428
Ashramaru
☻1st Class☻

Send a message via AIM to Ashramaru Send a message via MSN to Ashramaru
Honestly I don't like Sakura because her character is on constant PMS when around Naruto, why can you just not hit him everytime he says something dumb? Also PTS Sakura is a Tifa Lockhart rip off with mosquito size bosoms.
"Lastly, hidden with the bottom confines of the ship lays “The Dreamer”, with his eye closed and quill in hand he rests. His dreams, his ambition, his strife will be transcended to all those on this voyage."

Currently Working On: The Last Bible|IMAGINE
Ashramaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 21:42   Link #429
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashramaru View Post
Honestly I don't like Sakura because her character is on constant PMS when around Naruto, why can you just not hit him everytime he says something dumb? Also PTS Sakura is a Tifa Lockhart rip off with mosquito size bosoms.
Never ever compare Tifa to Sakura at least Tifa does stuff Sakura has only done something ONCE!!!
Old 2008-05-22, 22:09   Link #430
Ashramaru
☻1st Class☻

Send a message via AIM to Ashramaru Send a message via MSN to Ashramaru
They should not be compared, however if you look at Advent Children I cant help but not some resemblance in costume design.

Spoiler for FFVI: Tifa Lockhart Costume Design:

Spoiler for Naruto: Haruno Sakura: Costume Design:
"Lastly, hidden with the bottom confines of the ship lays “The Dreamer”, with his eye closed and quill in hand he rests. His dreams, his ambition, his strife will be transcended to all those on this voyage."

Currently Working On: The Last Bible|IMAGINE
Ashramaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 23:28   Link #431
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I know why he never paid them any attention:

They are random girls who will never get any screen time after they're first appearance!
Hiro! You're a genius!! I get it now..Sasuke used his sharingan at the beginning on Kishi and his view on women in shonen and realise even if he did anything with them he'd get less screen time cuz the more men ineract with women the worse the result(Dan, now poor Asuma-sensei)

Sasuke was the smart one.

Or he could just be gay

Quote:
Sai would try to do to Sasuke what he did to Naruto and try to kiss him, Sasuke would use his sharingan to hypnotize Sai into doing the most scary thing Sai could imagine....sleep with a girl, Sai would wake up the next day and find himself next to a hot woman and the he would scream and commit suicide
LOL....my gut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashramaru View Post
Also PTS Sakura is a Tifa Lockhart rip off with mosquito size bosoms.
Dagnabbit you're right! (mosquito-size is pushing it though ) Obviously Tifa is the hottest thing since sliced bread, so there's no comparison except in their costumes.
Old 2008-05-22, 23:57   Link #432
james0246

Quote:
Dagnabbit you're right! (mosquito-size is pushing it though ) Obviously Tifa is the hottest thing since sliced bread, so there's no comparison except in their costumes.
I would hate to eat a sandwich near you...
Old 2008-05-23, 10:48   Link #433
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
I would hate to eat a sandwich near you...
rofl!!!thats just an old time sayin but lol!!!
Old 2008-05-28, 00:31   Link #434
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

If Tifa = Sakura

Does that mean Aerith = Hinata?
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 00:35   Link #435
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
If Tifa = Sakura

Does that mean Aerith = Hinata?
If that is true...how is Hinata going to die?
Old 2008-05-28, 00:38   Link #436
james0246

Quote:
If that is true...how is Hinata going to die?
Who are the only sword-wielders left? Kisame and Sasuke. Uh Oh, I see where Kishimoto is going.

Hinata watch out! Sasuke's coming for you .
Old 2008-05-28, 04:51   Link #437
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Who are the only sword-wielders left? Kisame and Sasuke. Uh Oh, I see where Kishimoto is going.

Hinata watch out! Sasuke's coming for you .
She's gonna be the clan reviver?

Interesting......
Old 2008-05-28, 19:06   Link #438
Khalilnaruske
Itachi and Pein Fanboy

Man I hope Sakura cracks at least one jaw in this Manga. A right hook to the cheek bone would wake Sasuke up.
Old 2008-05-29, 01:24   Link #439
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
She's gonna be the clan reviver?

Interesting......
Spoiler:
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 06:03   Link #440
gorgeous moth
on probation

Send a message via Yahoo to gorgeous moth
neeee ..don't insult the size of Sakura's bosom...she hasn't after all, taken off her clothes yet... we'll never know for sure until she does...
gorgeous moth is offline   Reply With Quote