AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-16, 11:42   Link #12501
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

this still means nothing because if Kallen was there she would definitely oppose the wedding. having CC opposed the wedding is more comedy then anything but then again i could be wrong it all depends on how they do it. we shall see. i wish Kallen was still there i would love to see her reaction.
Old 2008-06-16, 11:46   Link #12502
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
this still means nothing because if Kallen was there she would definitely oppose the wedding. having CC opposed the wedding is more comedy then anything but then again i could be wrong it all depends on how they do it. we shall see. i wish Kallen was still there i would love to see her reaction.
While its not as simple as that, the point is that the spoilers make it clear that C.C. is involved, as well as the other women of the OoBK. Its simply making note that she is in fact present, though I'm personally not sure why they had to list her. She's always been included as one of the women of the OoBK. If I'm to expect anything, it will be the same as what we've had before from her. She'll tell Lelouch just how dense he is about the entire thing,

Though I have to admit, the way its worded in those spoilers as 'a normal girl' is annoying. For one she's no a 'girl', she's a woman through and through. And for two, what the hell does normal even mean in this context. I'm assuming 'ordinary', as that can be understood and isn't exactly unbelievable.

And... as always, take editor notes with a grain of salt.
Old 2008-06-16, 11:46   Link #12503
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
From my experience, "Editor's Words/Notes" are normally speculation based on observation made by the editors. This case is probably correct spoilers, though.
That does apply to most of the information, at least for the general details...but then there's this:

"Even though C.C. is called a witch, when it comes to love, she's like a normal girl."

Just after saying that the female members of the Order are supporting Tianzi. In that context, it sounds like a bit of a conclusion, trying to interpret C.C.'s behavior, more than anything else...unless there's something else, but we don't know. I'm not implying that C.C. is incapable of love, that she feels nothing for Lelouch at all or what have you, but really now...I'm not sure what to think, so I'll just wait.
Old 2008-06-16, 11:46   Link #12504
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I'm curious if more of C.C.'s past will be revealed.
They simply have to start attending to the mysteries of the Geass and C.C.'s history/origin/ambitions. All we have is 15 additional episodes, and there's a lot of stuff that needs to be explained. I sincerely hope that Turn 12 and the Jeremiah-goes-to-Ashford-episodes will serve to put a wrap on Ashford altogether and that the Jeremiah-arc also turns out to be a Geass-arc. All revelations about the Geass can't come at the very end of the series since the main plot, the one that revolves around Lelouch's rebellion and all the political and character-related drama, will take a lot of time to wrap up. I would hate to see a painfully rushed ending where everything falls into place in an almost cartoon-ish kind of way.
Old 2008-06-16, 11:49   Link #12505
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
They simply have to start attending to the mysteries of the Geass and C.C.'s history/origin/ambitions. All we have is 15 additional episodes, and there's a lot of stuff that needs to be explained. I sincerely hope that Turn 12 and the Jeremiah-goes-to-Ashford-episodes will serve to put a wrap on Ashford altogether and that the Jeremiah-arc also turns out to be a Geass-arc. All revelations about the Geass can't come at the very end of the series since the main plot, the one that revolves around Lelouch's rebellion and all the political and character-related drama, will take a lot of time to wrap up. I would hate to see a painfully rushed ending where everything falls into place in an almost cartoon-ish kind of way.
Agreed. I was, honestly, expecting C.C. and Geass developments far sooner, but they've been focusing heavily on Kallen and her developments with understanding Lelouch/Geass. This most recent episode made me wonder if she may also get wrapped up in the entire Geass plot line, probably by her own volition.

Now all we have to look forward to, undoubtebly, is the ensuing chaos that will arise from was the scene LelouchxC.C. or was it about Geass. I'm going to start building my flame shield and goggles today.
Old 2008-06-16, 11:54   Link #12506
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Agreed. I was, honestly, expecting C.C. and Geass developments far sooner, but they've been focusing heavily on Kallen and her developments with understanding Lelouch/Geass. This most recent episode made me wonder if she may also get wrapped up in the entire Geass plot line, probably by her own volition.

Now all we have to look forward to, undoubtebly, is the ensuing chaos that will arise from was the scene LelouchxC.C. or was it about Geass. I'm going to start building my flame shield and goggles today.
damn it I thought i was the only one.
I am definitely afraid about them are wrapping up her character.
Old 2008-06-16, 11:57   Link #12507
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The Television Weekly.

Turn 11- The Power of Love
The Great Eunuchs are planning to finish off Tianzi along with the Black Knights. To protect Tianzi, Xingke falls into a desperate pinch. Immediately afterwards, Zero shows up at the front in the new KMF, Shinkirou.

Editor's words. (At the left edge of the page.)
The reason why Zero saves Xingke and Tianzi is to help these two become the leaders of United States of China, and become an ally of USJ.
For this purpose, he's considering about marrying Tianzi to a Japanese to strengthen their relationship. But Tianzi has her heart fixed on Xingke.
The female members of the Black Knights, even C.C., side with Tianzi and oppose this political marrage. Even though C.C. is called a witch, when it comes to love, she's like a normal girl.
That's seriously the title? That gives me bad vibes for some reason.

Yay, the Shinkirou will make it's debut. I think this may allow for Lelouch to gain Li as an ally, though I hope he doesn't get arrogant and think he can control him. It should be obvious to him that Li isn't someone to take lightly.

Bad Lelouch, don't act like your father. Does this mean we are going to see Li X Tianzi? Too bad Li doesn't have long to live. Not surprised all the girls side with Tianzi, but does that include Kallen? The comment by C.C. is rather odd, though it would be interesting to see her speak her mind on such matters.

I find the complete lack of mention about Kallen rather troubling. Does this mean she won't get rescued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Hmm I think that if those speculations about CC's possible old lover are true, we'll discover this in this episode, is she is this much concern about Tianzi and her wed, it's maybe cause she really knew love in the past...

In Any case, Dann can only be happy, another proof that his beloved CC isn't senseless and cares about other and is even concern by love stories.
Why would I be happy that we confirmation that she had a lover in the past? That isn't a good thing since it just implies that C.C. plans to be with this person in the end. That simply makes you pairing more likely.

Quote:
I've been under the impression that we were going into a Britannia arc not long after this. Maybe the Geass info can be included in there or something.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-16, 12:11   Link #12508
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
The Television Weekly.

Turn 11- The Power of Love
The Great Eunuchs are planning to finish off Tianzi along with the Black Knights. To protect Tianzi, Xingke falls into a desperate pinch. Immediately afterwards, Zero shows up at the front in the new KMF, Shinkirou.

Editor's words. (At the left edge of the page.)
The reason why Zero saves Xingke and Tianzi is to help these two become the leaders of United States of China, and become an ally of USJ.
For this purpose, he's considering about marrying Tianzi to a Japanese to strengthen their relationship. But Tianzi has her heart fixed on Xingke.
The female members of the Black Knights, even C.C., side with Tianzi and oppose this political marrage. Even though C.C. is called a witch, when it comes to love, she's like a normal girl.
Thanks a lot Koshimizu. C.C. will get more screentime, and the subject is "Love". It's very interesting.

My hope about LelouchXC.C. is rising again

Thank you so much
Old 2008-06-16, 12:15   Link #12509
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Why would this raise your hopes?

Oh, and the last scene with C.C. in the extended preview makes me think that she's talking to Marianne for some reason or at least someone in the World of C.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-16, 12:16   Link #12510
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
1) I find the complete lack of mention about Kallen rather troubling. Does this mean she won't get rescued?

2) I've been under the impression that we were going into a Britannia arc not long after this. Maybe the Geass info can be included in there or something.
1) That's what I'm thinking as well. I've been having a bad feeling about her capture ever since we learned about it, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was removed from the story for a while. My money is still on the scenario where Suzaku swoops in and takes her away before Lelouch gets to her. The Lancelot was damaged quite early this episode, so I'd expect it to be back in order in Turn 11. Just do your job Lloyd, it's not like the KMF itself sustained any damage. ^^

Anyhow, I've been having this feeling that her capture would lead to her disappearing for a while. As far as I know we have no information whatsoever on where she'll be in the upcoming episodes, or am I wrong?

2) Yeah, I agree. It seems likely due to the recently introduced characters (I'm referring to the fifth and first princesses of Britannia), and I must say it's about time. The royal family will have to be dealt with sooner or later, and I suppose some Geass-related developments might be included in that arc as well. Given the nature of Jeremiah's existence I think it's safe to assume that the upcoming arc will focus on the Geass though. Let's just hope that some stuff will actually be explained.
Old 2008-06-16, 12:18   Link #12511
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Dann. You always take all the infos regarding C.C. as bad news, so do i really need to explain my point of view or it will be a waste of time?
Old 2008-06-16, 12:33   Link #12512
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
1) That's what I'm thinking as well. I've been having a bad feeling about her capture ever since we learned about it, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was removed from the story for a while. My money is still on the scenario where Suzaku swoops in and takes her away before Lelouch gets to her. The Lancelot was damaged quite early this episode, so I'd expect it to be back in order in Turn 11. Just do your job Lloyd, it's not like the KMF itself sustained any damage. ^^

Anyhow, I've been having this feeling that her capture would lead to her disappearing for a while. As far as I know we have no information whatsoever on where she'll be in the upcoming episodes, or am I wrong?

2) Yeah, I agree. It seems likely due to the recently introduced characters (I'm referring to the fifth and first princesses of Britannia), and I must say it's about time. The royal family will have to be dealt with sooner or later, and I suppose some Geass-related developments might be included in that arc as well. Given the nature of Jeremiah's existence I think it's safe to assume that the upcoming arc will focus on the Geass though. Let's just hope that some stuff will actually be explained.
I find it very odd that we would go into a comedy episode if they did not rescue her though. If she was captured then I think Lelouch would be determined to get her back and wouldn't waste time at school, much less allowing himself to be involved with some stupid lovers day.

We don't have any info on her after this episode. I'd expect we'd see her come back into the picture though very soon. If she ends up in Britannia, then we'd probably see something with her father. In a bad scenario we might see her with the Emperor, though for some reason I would hope that Suzaku might not hand her over. V.V. might also decide to mess with her though again I hope not.

She's critical to the plot after this thing with being captured though, so whatever happens to her will be a huge part of the show later on. If she was brainwashed then she could become heavily involved with the Geass plotline.

I'm not sure how much time Jeremiah will have though. He could be finished off during this current arc or he could go away for a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Dann. You always take all the infos regarding C.C. as bad news, so do i really need to explain my point of view or it will be a waste of time?
I'm just saying it doesn't indicate anything really except that she's actually getting some screentime.

Old 2008-06-16, 12:47   Link #12513
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Because we have the ability to hope, Dann, and are not clinically depressed when and if favourite characters of ours are ravaged.
Old 2008-06-16, 12:49   Link #12514
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
I find it very odd that we would go into a comedy episode if they did not rescue her though. If she was captured then I think Lelouch would be determined to get her back and wouldn't waste time at school, much less allowing himself to be involved with some stupid lovers day.

We don't have any info on her after this episode. I'd expect we'd see her come back into the picture though very soon. If she ends up in Britannia, then we'd probably see something with her father. In a bad scenario we might see her with the Emperor, though for some reason I would hope that Suzaku might not hand her over. V.V. might also decide to mess with her though again I hope not.

She's critical to the plot after this thing with being captured though, so whatever happens to her will be a huge part of the show later on. If she was brainwashed then she could become heavily involved with the Geass plotline.

I'm not sure how much time Jeremiah will have though. He could be finished off during this current arc or he could go away for a time.

Well, no matter what happens I think it's stupid to go for a comedy episode since... he's fighting a war here. Zero left Area 11 but Lelouch Lamperouge didn't. The staff made sure that he couldn't leave Ashford behind just yet, and I think that he'll simply get caught up in Milly's and Sayako's shitstorm once he gets there. What I'm expecting: Sayako has been flirting (pretending to be Lelouch) with 50% of the school while he was in china and everyone wants his retarded hat. He'll give it to Shirley, since she's his friend, in order to avoid the chaos, and the fact that Shirley will mistake if for a declaration of love will only add to the so-called "fun". Bah, I'm really not looking forward to Turn 12 since I've never enjoyed any Ashford-related scenes in the show so far.

And about Jeremiah, I was under the impression that "his" arc starts with Turn 13. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he appeared in Area 11/at Ashford right at the end of Turn 12. His appearance would serve to end the episode on a non-ridiculous note, much like how Nunnally's phone call brought some sanity to the end of Turn 5.
Old 2008-06-16, 12:53   Link #12515
seraphon

mmm lelouch piloting a new fortress mech? maybe, seeing that the new mech has an original type of control, it might be the occasion to see if he inherited some skills from mama (like he has the reflexes and the knowledge of waht to do in a battle but not a good enough dexterity to pull it off in a normal mech). Maybe anya is surprised bacause she saw someone pull out from a hat a "marianne move"

mmm just speculating.

And lelouch going back to ashford may be because he follows a captured kallen there, and the comedy episode may be funny for us, but not for him
Old 2008-06-16, 12:56   Link #12516
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:

I'm just saying it doesn't indicate anything really except that she's actually getting some screentime.
I am sure we'll be able to get a comedy episode because Kallen won't be treated badly by Britannia. I find it more likely that she will not be imprisoned, and get it easy due to her lineage and influence from her family. Plus, we can assume Gino and Suzaku would not treat Kallen badly. Though I can see her being forced to wear that dress for the event relating to Ashford/Milley...

But yeah, it wouldnt be comedy for too long since Orange is coming to terrorize them.
Old 2008-06-16, 12:58   Link #12517
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Well, no matter what happens I think it's stupid to go for a comedy episode since... he's fighting a war here. Zero left Area 11 but Lelouch Lamperouge didn't. The staff made sure that he couldn't leave Ashford behind just yet, and I think that he'll simply get caught up in Milly's and Sayako's shitstorm once he gets there. What I'm expecting: Sayako has been flirting (pretending to be Lelouch) with 50% of the school while he was in china and everyone wants his retarded hat. He'll give it to Shirley, since she's his friend, in order to avoid the chaos, and the fact that Shirley will mistake if for a declaration of love will only add to the so-called "fun". Bah, I'm really not looking forward to Turn 12 since I've never enjoyed any Ashford-related scenes in the show so far.

And about Jeremiah, I was under the impression that "his" arc starts with Turn 13. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he appeared in Area 11/at Ashford right at the end of Turn 12. His appearance would serve to end the episode on a non-ridiculous note, much like how Nunnally's phone call brought some sanity to the end of Turn 5.
Yes, it is stupid either way, but it's even more stupid and weird to do so after a failed rescue. I can't think he would personally involve himself at all with this, but I would also think that Kallen would be on his mind since he'll still want to rescue her. If she isn't rescued then it is going to be a huge deal later on in the show since it makes Kallen the damsel in distress.

I expect him to show up at the end of turn 12. I'm curious about how long he'll be around though.

Old 2008-06-16, 12:59   Link #12518
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Because we have the ability to hope, Dann, and are not clinically depressed when and if favourite characters of ours are ravaged.

What makes you happy Dann?? We could find it and send it to you by fax or regular mail!!!!!
Old 2008-06-16, 13:00   Link #12519
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't know. I can't really think of anything specific.

Old 2008-06-16, 13:29   Link #12520
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
I am sure we'll be able to get a comedy episode because Kallen won't be treated badly by Britannia. I find it more likely that she will not be imprisoned, and get it easy due to her lineage and influence from her family. Plus, we can assume Gino and Suzaku would not treat Kallen badly. Though I can see her being forced to wear that dress for the event relating to Ashford/Milley...

But yeah, it wouldnt be comedy for too long since Orange is coming to terrorize them.
That is an assumption that only the viewer can make and know with some certainty. Lelouch has no proof that she'll be treated well, or that she'll even be kept alive. So while we may know her fate, Lelouch will be left in limbo and I doubt he'd take not knowing all that well, let alone the prospect of having failed to save her.

Quote:
He'll give it to Shirley, since she's his friend, in order to avoid the chaos, and the fact that Shirley will mistake if for a declaration of love will only add to the so-called "fun". Bah, I'm really not looking forward to Turn 12 since I've never enjoyed any Ashford-related scenes in the show so far.
I have a feeling that he wouldn't give it to Shirley. Remember, he wants to keep her and everyone else safe, as such, giving her a hat would not be a good idea as it'd bring her closer to him (by lieing to her, basically) and in closer proximity to danger. If anyones going to get its going to be either C.C. (unlikely, seeing as how she has to remain hidden), Kallen (if he gets her back, or if she's returned to Ashford (her dress could be a part of the end of the event for all we know)), or no one at all/random person. I say either C.C. or Kallen because they already in well past the point of no return, whereas the others are still free, so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
damn it I thought i was the only one.
I am definitely afraid about them are wrapping up her character.
I can almost certainly tell you that all the development of jealousy and warmness towards Lelouch are pretty tellings signs she's not going to just end. C.C. also seems to be pushing her forward quite a bit, or at the very least, not stopping her.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers