AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-07-20, 12:54   Link #241
boredandsleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
sorry i did not explain myself furhter or clearer, I should have asked did it really happen which from what you said it did so thanks. does anyone remember which ep that was? please and thanks
Episode 37 - Luna cried over to Shin's chest after knowing Meyrin (her sister) was killed by him.

Episode 38 - Luna and Shinn kissed.

I think in episode 45 - they hugged each other and floated in air.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:45   Link #242
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy View Post
Episode 37 - Luna cried over to Shin's chest after knowing Meyrin (her sister) was killed by him.

Episode 38 - Luna and Shinn kissed.

I think in episode 45 - they hugged each other and floated in air.
The episode 45 statement is correct.

And I was mistake, you're right. The kiss happened before the 40s.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:47   Link #243
carmolita

i just got gundam number 9 and in episode 38 after athrun has been rescued and cagalli is crying by his bedside and ask athrun "how did this happen?" and athrun says, "I wanted to protect you and kira? The chairman..he.. uses people" and then kira tells him not to talk....my question is how did he protect them? he didn't do anything.. does anyone know the awnser???

Here is what i think of the relationships: i think that kira had strong feelings for flay and that his relationship w/lacus was still one sided when she gave him the ring, but when flay died he opened up his heart to her, because in destiney he still thinks about flay.. but kira and lacus are inseperable and totally in love now ..their relationship represents spirtuality they complete each other emotionaly..

athrun and mayrin - in disk 9 episode 36 in GSD when athrun defects- athrun asks meyrin " what about you?" , and then she has all these flashbacks of him ...with her always watching him from a distance...he didn't even know why she saved him-- !! so i think she is in love w/him but he is clueless to her feelings --although i hated it when he thought the archangel was shot down his only concern was about kira and not cagalli..because on the ship he asked about meyrin and had to be told about cagalli....and only cried when he saw kira and didn't cry when he saw cagalli---no wonder they had to add more scenes in the special edition to glue their relationship back together...

athrun and cagalli - i think athrun likes action - he didn't have to go to the plants but he did he always feels that he has to be doing somthing always has to be in the action..which is everything cagalli represents and that's what attracted her to him--especially in GS disk 10 when she told him he was going to fight in the war- but i hate that athrun has this self sacrificing thing going on -unlike kira he always puts himself in situations where he feels - "ok it's time to die" - and then needs a reality check -

In the episode that's coming up on the next disk phase 41 titled refrain in GSD - I found a quote from an episode synopsis that represents all four of them and the ending of destiny from athrun flashback or kira's thinking or something - boardand sleepy may know the awnser it says:

Kira says that what himself and Athrun can do may only be fighting, but Lacus and Cagalli are trying hard to open up a new future and they cannot forgive anyone who tries to crush their efforts, which is why he is still fighting

soooooooo athrun is in ORB protecting cagalli and Kira in the plants protecting Lacus to protect their future

Last edited by carmolita; 2007-07-20 at 15:34.
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 15:54   Link #244
carmolita

In the opening when cagalli is wearing an Orb jacket and nothing else but underclothes and athrun is walking away..is that suppose to be symbolic of their relationship or does that happen the the special edition???

This is toatally how i see cagalli and athrun..that scene is in this link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MycNZ...elated&search=
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 09:20   Link #245
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Spoiler for another wall of text, and the LAST one. I need caffeine. >.>;;:

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 22:25   Link #246
boredandsleepy

@Eidolon Sniper:

Quote:
If you cannot seem to accept the idea that there is a possibility that other such relationships could occur and only believe and expect others to only believe AsuCaga, and say that when an AsuMey fan likes this couple you flatly refuse/believe/see that there are actual hints that there could possibly BE an AsuMey,
When you said there were "actual" hints for possible Asumey, what were your reliable evidence? Just remember once the new movie is released (this year or next year), we can always go back to this thread and cross check your "actual" hints for validity.

Quote:
Um, since when did this suddenly become Athrun Cagalli is OTP always >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Athrun and Meyrin?

I am actually saying that they have hope, as much as AsuMey, or AsuMeer, or Asu Luna, or AsuRaku have hope. Or that there are lots of fans with weird tastes

What is not is the way you seem to say that this pairing is the only one true pairing out of all Athrun harem couples, and I do think that is being a little unfair on other AsuCaga fans who also like AsuMey to happen, or something else; they end up getting flamed just because of the fact that they like AsuCaga because of other fans who zealously advocate this pairing over any other pairing Athrun could have.
As I had said in my previous post, my intention is to be honest in my report so I won't purposedly/constantly modify or exaggerate it just to keep everyone equally pleased and content to ensure myself not to get flamed and to stay away from trouble. As for this thread, my response is always consistent - Morosawa confirmed mutual feelings for Athrun and Cagalli (see my previous) and there's hope for them.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2007-07-23 at 00:24.
Old 2007-07-23, 03:38   Link #247
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

So, in order to prove the existence of AsuMey, it has to be written down in an official file before you actually admit that there is a basis for AsuMey? and the same for Athrun and his other harems? If nobody ever believed that it could happen or that there are certain instances in the anime (excluding *coughOFFICIALFANMAGAZINESANDFILEScough*) that suggests that there could be hope for them, then nobody would even bother with this pairing or if there are people who see hints in the anime that there actually is hope for them as much as there is hope for AsuCaga. I also want to point out that as much as there is hope for AsuCaga, surely, there could always be hope for other pairings of the Athrun X _______ kind, regardless of whatever little basis they have for such. One thing I never got over with is a Japanese webring/ fanlisting dedicated to Athrun Fllay. X_____________x;; anyway, it is OK if you post information because it is mighty helpful to those people who need confirmation or something based on their AsuCaga shipping, but if there are other people who think there is AsuMey, one is not entitled to say that that relationship will NEVER EVER happen based on evidence and because saying that AsuMey will not be because of this evidence is rather rude to them. I am sure there are fans who like AsuCaga as much as they like AsuMey (I am one of them). So, I am open to who Athrun prefers or what Morosawa prefers, and it does not limit itself that since Morosawa says that they have mutual feelings for each other, every other shipping Athrun could get involved in is less relevant than the one he has with Cagalli, or must not be tolerated at any cost. Which should not be, if this is supposed to be a thread wherein AsuCaga and AsuMey shippers can actually post their thoughts why or why not AsuCaga still has hope. Also, it seems that along with the information you post regarding AsuCaga, there is a subliminal hint that says that AsuCaga is the OTP and no other relationship with Athrun X anybody exists, and rather not counter any posts regarding AsuMey or AsuSomebody but straight to the AsuCaga shipping.

Old 2007-07-23, 08:18   Link #248
JagdPanther

Wow.

Paragraphs are your friends, folks.

Old 2007-07-23, 18:41   Link #249
boredandsleepy

Ediolon Sniper:
In your previous post in this page, you said, "If you cannot seem to accept the idea that there is a possibility that other such relationships could occur and only believe and expect others to only believe AsuCaga, and say that when an AsuMey fan likes this couple you flatly refuse/believe/see that there are actual hints that there could possibly BE an AsuMey".

In response to my question about your actual hints for possible Asumey, you came up with the post (right above JadgPanther) that had nothing about the actual hints to prove your earlier sayings but your another piece of defensive statements. Is it your patten that you like to constantly change your sayings? So how is it possible we can reconsider your words again?

Your saying:
Quote:
but if there are other people who think there is AsuMey, one is not entitled to say that that relationship will NEVER EVER happen based on evidence and because saying that AsuMey will not be because of this evidence is rather rude to them.
Honestly, not everyone on Internet really cares if you like one pairing or multiple pairings, but we do care if you are able to convince us with rational opinions as well as showing your reliable proof. Whether or not my honest report/information may not be agreeable to some people has nothing to do with your unable to proof your earlier sayings - you said "there are actual hints that there could possibly BE an AsuMey"

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2007-07-23 at 19:16.
Old 2007-07-23, 21:04   Link #250
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

._____________.

I only said that there is a possibility that it COULD happen, because of the way it was presented in the GSD SE IV ending...I did not explicitly say that it WOULD happen, or is the choice of my English word bad? In any case, what I am saying is that it does not mean that AsuCaga is now OTP because of OP and ED (no, I would not like to go back to the interpretation of the OP of the Final reworked phase again >.<;; ); or just because Morosawa only HINTED that yes, they are now officially back together. What I was just saying is that it is still open to further debate...there are hints in the anime you know, watch closely...or you want to ignore those hints and only see proof of AsuCaga through and through? I am not saying that AsuCaga does not have any hope of getting back together. I am just merely saying that there is hope for Asu Mey as there is also hope for AsuCaga...and I am not actually changing the way I say things...the things you put in bold were actually part of a bigger statement ...I was just saying that if you can't seem to accept that there are other fans who see otherwise, then just let them be, not counter with so and so statements that only further cement the zealous way you defend AsuCaga through and through with every single post you have put in here...it rather makes my opinion of the couple become rather low, and really, I LIKE this couple... no wonder not many AsuMey fans wander here...-_________-;

Old 2007-07-24, 01:01   Link #251
boredandsleepy

@Eidolon Sniper:
Quote:
I only said that there is a possibility that it COULD happen, because of the way it was presented in the GSD SE IV ending.
The way it presented at GSD SE IV ending was Athrun's wearing new Orb admiral uniform and Meyrin's wearing Zaft uniform. How would these two wearing different uniforms have made you believe there was possibility for them?

Quote:
there are hints in the anime you know, watch closely...or you want to ignore those hints and only see proof of AsuCaga through and through?...the things you put in bold were actually part of a bigger statement
The biggest problem in your earlier sayings was you said "there are actual hints that there could possibly BE an AsuMey" - see the words "actual" and your big cap "BE" you used to emphasize your statement. And now your final answer to my question about your earlier stated actual hints is to ask us to watch closely for hints in the anime?! So this is your convincing answer?! Did you see your pattern in your post again? That is, you keep changing around your saying one after another. How is it possible for us to even bother to re-consider your sayings when we know you will change them later again?

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2007-07-24 at 02:05.
Old 2007-07-24, 06:47   Link #252
JagdPanther

Quote:
The way it presented at GSD SE IV ending was Athrun's wearing new Orb admiral uniform and Meyrin's wearing Zaft uniform. How would these two wearing different uniforms have made you believe there was possibility for them?
What?

It's *possible,* however unlikely.

But don't get me wrong. I'd rather it be Athrun and Cagalli.

Old 2007-07-24, 17:13   Link #253
cagalli_zara

I really don't really think 'Athrun and Meyrin' is possible... Not only because i'm a big fan of AthCaga but i don't know, i can't explain... I just think it's wrong... Truly impossible...
Even if she saved him... so what? I never imagine Athun falling in love with Meyrin.
However i was really afraid that in Destiny, they killed AthCaga... (althought that they have almost done that ) and i think that's the reason why AsuMey was born...

to boredandsleepy : thanks a lot for all your posts... i really like reading them since i can't translate japenese for now...
Old 2007-07-25, 18:57   Link #254
Alice16uy
Alice16uy

I like Meylin...I like AsuMey because it is a one-side love thing so I really don't care if Meylin doesn't end up with Arthrun; but, I think Arthrun and Cagalli is going to be alright, tons of hope for AsuCaga fans.
Alice16uy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 13:09   Link #255
deathknell

I have to say this pairing a false hope as IMO. Athrun in the new ending sequence wearing orb admiral's Uniform I guessing he was adimral at the Merimol to Cruz of exploits in the Final battle of Second Bloody Valentine war. Hear Asucaga people say he wearing a Orb Military mean Athrun and Cagalli stilll together there is a problem with that
1.Meyrin is with Athrun at Memorial at Orb
2. The vist to Plants in GSDSEIV ending Credits Meyin is with him on his right side she with Athrun.
deathknell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 13:34   Link #256
boredandsleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknell View Post
I have to say this pairing a false hope as IMO. Athrun in the new ending sequence wearing orb admiral's Uniform I guessing he was adimral at the Merimol to Cruz of exploits in the Final battle of Second Bloody Valentine war. Hear Asucaga people say he wearing a Orb Military mean Athrun and Cagalli stilll together there is a problem with that
Athrun is now on Orb side so why there won't be a chance they will be together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknelld
1.Meyrin is with Athrun at Memorial at Orb
Well, the true ending credit in SE IV is Athrun wearing's Orb uniform and Meyrin's wearing Zaft uniform that signaled they are in SEPARATE road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknelld
2. The vist to Plants in GSDSEIV ending Credits Meyin is with him on his right side she with Athrun.
Can you show us the image about them being together besides the Memorial scene? None? As far as I know, Athrun was walking with the Zaft team at the end so that's not anything special or ROMANTIC about seeing Luna, Shin, Kira, Meyrin and Dom Troops with him there.

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2008-06-28 at 08:20.
Old 2008-06-23, 03:38   Link #257
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Who cares about Athrun and Cagalli or Athrun and Meyrin? He could get both if he wanted if he kept a low profile. All the girls like him, god knows why.
What's really important here is to get Lunamaria away from SHINN! That emo bastard does not deserve her!!!!!

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 03:43   Link #258
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Who cares about Athrun and Cagalli or Athrun and Meyrin? He could get both if he wanted if he kept a low profile. All the girls like him, god knows why.
What's really important here is to get Lunamaria away from SHINN! That emo bastard does not deserve her!!!!!
Lunamaria would work well with Athrun, but hell... I sure wish Cagalli ultimately got back to him. They both make one helluva annoying couple. Truly fit to each other

The "emo bastard" is doomed to love the psycho chicks. Dunno why really he was paired with Luna. I know that they were bonded by pain etc. but still... there's something strange that make me think of Lunamaria more as a big sister to Shinn
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 08:18   Link #259
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, thanks to Kuori Chimaki, I have no problems seeing Athrun and Cagalli together.
Old 2008-06-24, 10:13   Link #260
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Quote:
Deathknelld, it appeared you haven't had enough fun in Seed Forum and now wanted to mess around and SPAM this forum again? Why did you run away from Seed Forum? How much trouble did you cause your own sister in Seed Forum? Do you want me to post her comment about you again? Don't you know people from this Animesuki also visit Seed Forum too? I'm wondering if you simply want attention from people.
PM him/her please about this...>.>;; this thread is about Cagalli and Athrun, not the airing of dirty laundry.

Quote:
Athrun is now on Orb side so why there won't be a chance they will be together?
Um because Cagalli is going to be very busy? Cagalli is busy restructuring Orb after the war, she could ask Athrun to do specific tasks for her too, you know.

Quote:
Well, the true ending credit in SE IV is Athrun wearing's Orb uniform and Meyrin's wearing Zaft uniform that signaled they are in SEPARATE road.
And so this concludes your thinking THAT Athrun may never have a chance to see Meyrin again? This reasoning is faulty. Athrun could very well be asked by Lacus to do something for her too, you know, we all know how Athrun could do that AGAIN and again if he has to. Do not deny that fact that it could still be possible for Athrun to go back to the PLANTs, not maybe to meet Meyrin specifically, but he could go to PLANTs if Cagalli asks him to as her representative. And in PLANTs there is a slight chance that he could meet Meyrin.

Quote:
Can you show us the image about them being together besides the Memorial scene? None? As far as I know, Athrun was walking with the Zaft team at the end so that's not anything special or ROMANTIC about seeing Luna, Shin, Kira, Meyrin and Dom Troops with him there.
And as far is Cagalli is concerned, she still does keep her hope of seeing Athrun or being together again with Athrun (keeping the ring), but she knew this wasn't the time for it yet, and we also have the scene where she asks Meyrin to look after Athrun. Cagalli has a lot more important things to deal with than her relationship with Athrun at the moment. For one thing, ORB. Not saying that they can't be together in the near future, but it's a sign that Cagalli wouldn't probably have much time threshing romantic things out with Athrun at the moment.

Also LOL for confusing my "she can never be Athrun's Cagalli" statement. In case you DID notice, I was saying that Meyrin would NEVER be as important as Cagalli is to Athrun. And also using the "ring hiding allusion" - seriously, I meant that Cagalli didn't simply just leave her relationship with Athrun, that there's STILL a chance for them. Way to get posts confused.

Also LOL why did this thread resurface again?