Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-22, 19:05   Link #13521
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinguy View Post
Suzaku's activates only when he needs to protect his life, that was the way the geass was programmed.
No, it activates when he is in a situation where his life is in danger or when he is trying to act self sacrificing. It also seems to respond to the word "Live". And so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinguy View Post
So he displays strong concern for CC too, does that mean he likes her too? Kallen role was said to be critical to the story, in no way does that automatically affirm that it would be in a romantic way. She's the heroine? Then what is CC? 14 episodes is more than what has been aired so far so theres no way you can say it won't change things.
He has? When?

Yes, Kallen is the heroine. She has appeared in every episode of this series no matter how small it may have been and has been involved in all aspects of this plot. C.C.'s just some other female character.

Yes I can because comments by the staff give good indications that things won't change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Yes. She's important to the show. To the plot. To the other characters, most importantly Lelouch. However, this does not mean that Lelouch is gonna bang her after the events of episode 25!!
Yes. Yes it does. She's the LI because of all her development of which she is the only one with so much.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-22, 19:08   Link #13522
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Yes. Yes it does.
I...I seriously cannot believe I'm reading this...
Old 2008-06-22, 19:11   Link #13523
thedonkiluminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
I...I seriously cannot believe I'm reading this...
I know it's hard, but try to ignore him.
Old 2008-06-22, 19:14   Link #13524
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Hey, importance to the plot means a lot.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-22, 19:20   Link #13525
Micante

Quote:
Hey, importance to the plot means a lot.
Suzaku's important to the plot. Kallen's important to the plot. Kallen's Japanese. Suzaku's Japanese. They've had contact. Suzaku saw Kallen naked. They're important to the plot and they had interactions, but that does not mean they'll end up together.

Saying that being important to the show makes someone an automatic LI is unreasonable. Suzaku is important to the plot and it looks like Anya's important to the plot. If everyone that's important to the plot ended up with Lelouch, then Lelouch would have a harem.
Old 2008-06-22, 19:20   Link #13526
yamibakura

I thought it was interesting how Schneizel took after Zero's own strategy by retreating from the battle. So technically the white king moves backward the same as the black king beforehand. They really are alike. Rivals. They both understand the need to have the support of the people. So in my eyes it was a nod of respect to zero because of his strategy. Pretty cool.

Geass rewires the brain. It would be very difficult to reverse this - because of the brain being so complex. Even the slightest mistake could severely damage the brain itself and even possibly stop the geass order itself from being processed. Of course there is also the idea that since Euphie was 180 percent against the order - could we assume her heart was there? I think its plausible to be able to seperate the feelings of the heart and those of the mind, despite them both residing in the brain. Lelouch's power only holds prominence over that one side - the area of the mind. I wonder what kind of power someone would have if their geass controlled the other part of the brain - the heart. To take a step back from conventional thinking, that could be a possible manifestation of Lelouch's geass becoming stronger.

Infact I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen to Kallen's mind. Since Lelouch is interested in The Order, I would think he'd gain some kind of power related to geass eventually. Jerimiah being his biggest obstacle - that aside, Lelouch already possess massive conventional military strength especially with his alliance with the Chinese Federation. That being said, will Lelouch(in his own mind) have enough power to take down his father? edit: >Or maybe having enough power means getting Kallen back?

Apparently, CC was the leader before VV. Probably a showdown between them in the works. Still aside from being able to give geass and presumably able to take it away. What is the purpose of the contract in general? And what other powers could they have? Since it was all but confirmed in their conversation that CC talks to VV, where does that leave the whole situation?

While I'm thinking about it, I thought this was neat. The brain....
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle3639884.ece
Old 2008-06-22, 19:27   Link #13527
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Suzaku's important to the plot. Kallen's important to the plot. Kallen's Japanese. Suzaku's Japanese. They've had contact. Suzaku saw Kallen naked. They're important to the plot and they had interactions, but that does not mean they'll end up together.

Saying that being important to the show makes someone an automatic LI is unreasonable. Suzaku is important to the plot and it looks like Anya's important to the plot. If everyone that's important to the plot ended up with Lelouch, then Lelouch would have a harem.
They had no romantic development at all so of course that's impossible.

That isn't the only point. She's the heroine, she needs to be rescued, she has more romantic development than any other girl. In fact, one could easily argue that she was the only one to have development. That is what makes her the LI.

This is not a harem show since there was always only one option.

Old 2008-06-22, 19:33   Link #13528
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
heres an idea
would suzaku's geass command to live kick in if rolo tries to kill him using his geass
Old 2008-06-22, 19:33   Link #13529
VetaMega

Kallen's not intelligent enough and too much of a tool for Leoluch to be interested in developing a long-term relationship with.
Old 2008-06-22, 19:40   Link #13530
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Yes. Yes it does. She's the LI because of all her development of which she is the only one with so much.
Yeah Dann you definetly don't state any of your opinions like they're facts.
Old 2008-06-22, 19:40   Link #13531
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
heres an idea
would suzaku's geass command to live kick in if rolo tries to kill him using his geass
I don't know. The Geass might put him in a position not to respond or it could override Rolo's Geass. Would be interesting to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetaMega View Post
Kallen's not intelligent enough and too much of a tool for Leoluch to be interested in developing a long-term relationship with.
She is quite intelligent and Lelouch has already shown some interest. Why would such a thing matter anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Yeah Dann you definetly don't state any of your opinions like they're facts.
That's not an opinion. That is a fact at this point that she has had more development.

Old 2008-06-22, 19:42   Link #13532
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
She is quite intelligent and Lelouch has already shown some interest. Why would such a thing matter anyway?
Give me one non-iased example of this besides the thing in episode 7.
Old 2008-06-22, 19:43   Link #13533
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetaMega View Post
Intelligence doesn't need to mean much in love, actually . Kallen is becoming his friend these days around, not a tool, so the point isn't valid
Old 2008-06-22, 19:43   Link #13534
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Giv eme one non-iased example of this besides the thing in episode 11.
Of what exactly?

Old 2008-06-22, 19:44   Link #13535
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I was searching around blogs until I saw this.

Anyone want a "nice boat" for Code Geass?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-06-22, 19:48   Link #13536
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Anyone want a "nice boat" for Code Geass?
Only if Nina doesn't pull a "Nice Table" first
Old 2008-06-22, 19:48   Link #13537
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Of what exactly?
Of Lelouch showing interst in KAren, and I meant not counting Episode 7 not 11.
Old 2008-06-22, 19:50   Link #13538
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Of Lelouch showing interst in KAren, and I meant not counting Episode 7 not 11.
Episode 9 where he talked with her about Ashford as well as 10 where he showed so much concern for her. His friends aren't of interest to him?

Old 2008-06-22, 19:50   Link #13539
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Only if Nina doesn't pull a "Nice Table" first
Priceless, can't stop laughing.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-06-22, 19:51   Link #13540
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Episode 9 where he talked with her about Ashford as well as 10 where he showed so much concern for her. His friends aren't of interest to him?
I meant Romantic interest like you were implying...
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers