3 out of 10 : Bad 3 0.91%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.61%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 4.27%
Voters: 328. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-06-29, 12:09   Link #281
vel
I'm in despair?

I've just finished watching this ep.

I predicted the ep is only the plot of gags. But I'm surprise it include some serious plot XD.
Can the ability of Mr orange break the geass of emperor? I think he can do so.
But if he can do, it seems the meaning in which the emperor make Ashford student vanish their memory make no sense...
vel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:09   Link #282
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Do you think C.C. knows about the Geass-Canceller?
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:13   Link #283
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vel View Post
I've just finished watching this ep.

I predicted the ep is only the plot of gags. But I'm surprise it include some serious plot XD.
Can the ability of Mr orange break the geass of emperor? I think he can do so.
But if he can do, it seems the meaning in which the emperor make Ashford student vanish their memory make no sense...
It makes sense, because he wanted them to forget the entirety of the Black Rebellion and other details, and Nunnally because of what he had planned for her. And so far, with the exception of Shirley- whether it was intentional or not, although since Jeremiah and V.V. were discussing the basics of the Canceller, accidental erasure is probably more like- he's been successful.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:16   Link #284
The Lord of Morning

i wonder how many ppl lulu has really affected. all the teachers in the intelligence agency will be a problem. the occasional student shouldnt be too big of a deal but shirley is definatly the worst non soldier type to be affected.

i think this is partially why its good lulu is not relying on his geass anymore for major people like xianghe and the empress. now that it is not absolute, its a stopgap at best.

i havnt watched the chihiro translation yet but if he can cancel lulu's, it doesnt seem like he is immune so rolo's geass will still work against him. unless orange makes a big bubble of anti geass and fights on.

rolo seemed really jealous of all the girls, i really hope lulu comes toa ccept him as a human being instead of just a tool.
The Lord of Morning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:17   Link #285
zalem

Well, I gave this ep. a lower score then I usually give to CG episodes because it was too much school comedy nonsense that I don't think they should be doing at this point. I really hope this is the last time.

Anyway, what I did like about this episode....Cornelia! And she knows about geass. I'm betting she does remember that Lelouch is Zero. What is her plan exactly?

Orange cancelling the geass on Shirley....that's going to be a mess. But why does she look perfectly happy and normal in the preview? I suppose she is acting. This does seem kind of similar to the Mao arc. I hope a little more comes of it.

Nunnally meeting Kallen. Not that surprising. Suzaku had a hold of Kallen and it makes sense he'd return her to Area 11. Nunnally has control there so maybe she will do her best to help Kallen.

More Cornelia please!!!!!
Old 2008-06-29, 12:17   Link #286
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

This is a fun episode. Funny but yet it's the beginning of serious event.

We see Lelouch having a exhausting schedule. I wonder how he is able to keep up with that?
I really fear for Shirley. After things progressed to the stage where she and Lelouch had becomes closer, things won't bode well for her. Lelouch is really very cute. I wonder if he really meant it when he said he likes her. It is going to be sad if it is going to end in tragedy. In the preview, why is Lelouch and Suzaku in their S1 outfit when Lelouch has an expanding closet while Suzaku is not given a new outfit. Hopefully, Rolo won't do something stupid. It's hard to say as after this, he seems to be jealous of Shirley, if during this period, he is reunited with V.V. or encountered Jeremiah and being coerce to work with them, while Shirley confronted Rolo about his identity, he would probably get rid of her. There is no turning back of Rolo if he ever does that even if he kept killing Shirley under wraps or made Jeremiah take the rap . If someone is able to save her. Could it be Viletta? I see her as someone who will probably protect Shirley. She is the one who dragged her into this in the first place.

Cornelia finally appeared. She is really investigating on the Geass Cult. Why is she working alone? It seems dangerous for her to do that.

Milly is calling off her engagement with Lloyd. That's a good one, president! She is leading her own life from now on. Lloyd is not interested in relationship, no one bothers about him . Now who is the president of Ashford? Lelouch? I guess Milly probably fail one of her subjects in purpose, rendering her not being able to graduate. She just need to clear that particular subject to graduate.

What will come out of Kallen and Nunnally's conversation. I could see Kallen lending a hand of Nunnally while helping the BK probably in secret.

A week to next episode. Oh well.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:20   Link #287
Isegrim

Extended Preview for Turn 13: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/4555806/..._Ep_13_Preview
I'd be glad for a translation .
Old 2008-06-29, 12:33   Link #288
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I will like to request the chibi screenshot at the end of the episode. Thanks in advance.

Old 2008-06-29, 12:34   Link #289
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
Extended Preview for Turn 13: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/4555806/..._Ep_13_Preview
Hmmm... seems that someone's bringing up a dossier of the core Black Knights members, with their names written in English.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:36   Link #290
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Thanks for the link. I seriously hope I don't see a scene of Lelouch and Shirley who is dying just like Suzaku and Euphie had . The more I watched the extended preview, the more I get this impression due to that hospital resemblance scene with bloody scissors .

Old 2008-06-29, 12:37   Link #291
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Thanks for the link!

Spoiler for trailer:
JMvS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:41   Link #292
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Thanks for the link. I seriously hope I don't see a scene of Lelouch and Shirley who is dying just like Suzaku and Euphie had . The more I watched the extended preview, the more I get this impression due to that hospital resemblance scene with bloody scissors .
Oh man, I didn't notice the blood on the scissors.

We finally get to see Cornelia get some use out of her gun-sword, and seems like she did sustain a permanent injury to her left arm. Also, they never stop with the running Orange gag as he has an orange in his champagne glass on the table.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:44   Link #293
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Thanks for the link!

Spoiler for trailer:
That's most likely what it means, yes...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:49   Link #294
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Oh man, I didn't notice the blood on the scissors.

We finally get to see Cornelia get some use out of her gun-sword, and seems like she did sustain a permanent injury to her left arm. Also, they never stop with the running Orange gag as he has an orange in his champagne glass on the table.

dont forget the colur of his new mask
Old 2008-06-29, 12:52   Link #295
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Quote:
Spoiler for trailer:
Spoiler:
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:54   Link #296
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
Spoiler:
Please don't start that up again. We already had enough Kallen fans go wacko on the conspiracy theories as it is.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:57   Link #297
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Thanks for the link!

Spoiler for trailer:
Spoiler for ...:
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:58   Link #298
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Me too

Spoiler:

Old 2008-06-29, 13:14   Link #299
Jestersage

For those that wonder if the Geass cancellor can cancel Charles' geass, the answer is yes. As can be seen form Shirley, the very first image shown during memory flood back is Charles with his geass.

So that means it is VERY powerful, canceling ALL "permanent" type geass apply onto a person.
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 13:17   Link #300
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
For those that wonder if the Geass cancellor can cancel Charles' geass, the answer is yes. As can be seen form Shirley, the very first image shown during memory flood back is Charles with his geass.

So that means it is VERY powerful, canceling ALL "permanent" type geass apply onto a person.
Wait, so now we know for sure Charles Geass'd the school? How in the hell did he accomplish that? In-person speech at the school or something?
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote