AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-16, 20:27   Link #41
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Lol this thread is funny. Like I would ever remember the name of the worst movie I have ever seen! maybe I saw too many boring movies.

I recall some.. no titles though ^^
Old 2004-04-16, 20:56   Link #42
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Oh there is another film that is right up there with Howard the Duck as the most awful movie....

Johnny Mnemonic - Even for Keanu, that movie was just horrendous.

As far as Howard the Duck goes... i found a list of things that can be learned from the movie.

Ducks can get jock itch too.
Falling stars are actually bipedal waterfowl entering the atmosphere.
Motorcycle women are not attractive.
Ducks are really good at playing "Mercy."
Nobody locks their doors in downtown Cleveland.
Those suffering from demonic possession should not drive or operate heavy machinery.
Howard will not eat eggs, green or whatever.
Dark Overlords all went to trucker school.
Standing in the middle of a nuclear reactor will not burn your clothes off.
Experimental Neutron Cannons are securely protected by a padlock.

Last edited by Dopeskills; 2004-04-17 at 00:02.
Old 2004-04-16, 21:23   Link #43
shiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Double posts are lame and so are you for not liking the first matrix!
Not saying the movie was a marvel ... but cmon! What is wrong with you! Did you honestly think the Matrix is among absolutely the worst movie you've ever seen ... How many movies have you seen? Give me like a rough estimate. Also ... are you a pansy fairy that enjoy musicals. <I will need this to comprihend your post as well.
came out punching i think i like you.

i do apologize about the double posting. Im still getting the hang of this.

as for me being lame about not liking the matrix so be it then. Im entitled to my opinons(hence the thread: whats the worst movie U have ever seen) , if it doesn't match with your own version, then you have a small mind. because people have differences with what they like and dont like.

it still sucked. no matter how i look at it. And yeah i do rate it one of the shitiest films ive seen. it bites arse. for something that was meant to be really out there it was a total disappointment. Maybe it was due to all the hype, i dont know. i didn't really mind the story line in a overall sense, but it wasn't portrayed very well.

kenau reeves didn't play it very well, and i never understood what people saw in trinity. The only thing that lifted the movie was hugo weaving. he played it excellent. :P

i think i might prefer the version that hobobaggins suggests

why did you like it so much to have a go about what i like and dislike?

Ive seen quite a lot of moives, i think. i dont know how many but a lot.

A pansey that likes musicals?
So what you are saying is that if any male watches and likes a musical that makes them less of man or gay perhaps? I am not a man.
I think the last "musical" show i watched was the one in buffy "Once more with feeling" and i quite enjoyed it.

As for event horizan, i had nightmares for like 6 months. The scene with man's skins hanging over him. urrgy....

and as a woman im not into chick flicks. titanic bites arse and so does celion dione.
Old 2004-04-16, 21:31   Link #44
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Romy and Michele's High School Reunion this movie was horrible... I got a headache watching it!!
Old 2004-04-16, 22:51   Link #45
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiden
came out punching i think i like you.

i do apologize about the double posting. Im still getting the hang of this.

as for me being lame about not liking the matrix so be it then. Im entitled to my opinons(hence the thread: whats the worst movie U have ever seen) , if it doesn't match with your own version, then you have a small mind. because people have differences with what they like and dont like.

it still sucked. no matter how i look at it. And yeah i do rate it one of the shitiest films ive seen. it bites arse. for something that was meant to be really out there it was a total disappointment. Maybe it was due to all the hype, i dont know. i didn't really mind the story line in a overall sense, but it wasn't portrayed very well.

kenau reeves didn't play it very well, and i never understood what people saw in trinity. The only thing that lifted the movie was hugo weaving. he played it excellent. :P

i think i might prefer the version that hobobaggins suggests

why did you like it so much to have a go about what i like and dislike?

Ive seen quite a lot of moives, i think. i dont know how many but a lot.

A pansey that likes musicals?
So what you are saying is that if any male watches and likes a musical that makes them less of man or gay perhaps? I am not a man.
I think the last "musical" show i watched was the one in buffy "Once more with feeling" and i quite enjoyed it.

As for event horizan, i had nightmares for like 6 months. The scene with man's skins hanging over him. urrgy....

and as a woman im not into chick flicks. titanic bites arse and so does celion dione.
Well you're a female and it makes more sense now. I will no longer be suprised if a fine film such as the Boondock Saints goes under worst movies you've seen before Sweet Home Alabama.

And who is to say the matrix did not meet it's hype? you? Look around! When the first one came out perhaps it met the hype and perhaps more. There wasn't so much anticipation for the crappy second matrix for nothing. The movie brought a pretty original concept and did good things with it.

And yes I am saying that if any male places the matrix before some of the Lisa Minelli films I've seen, he's a fairy. I'd slap him in the face and give him a copy of Full Metal Jacket.

I do realize you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion states that a movie I find decent is in a thread titled "What's the worst movie you have ever seen !!!", so I can in turn disagree with your opinion and state it.
And I'll say this again: you know you haven't watched enough movies when Police Academy 7 somehow falls under the Matrix on your list.
Old 2004-04-17, 00:14   Link #46
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

any movie made in the early-mid eighties starring molly ringwald in it.
how i loathe that scarlet-topped twat of an excuse for an actress

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
Old 2004-04-17, 04:54   Link #47
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Usually I hate movies like romance and other love story movies, also movies that seems boring movie to me...

That's all...
Old 2004-04-17, 10:52   Link #48
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
Usually I hate movies like romance and other love story movies, also movies that seems boring movie to me...

That's all...
chick flicks
Old 2004-04-17, 10:55   Link #49
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Thumbs down

The 3rd Matrix movie!! It was just...bleh. It almost seems like I'm the only one who saw religious aspects of the movie. I just don't like the whole idea of if you have all this power, why are you taking the long way to do things?
Old 2004-04-17, 12:19   Link #50
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

My worst movie has been The Passion of Jesus! You only get to see a poor man being beaten over and over. It has no story plot, no character development, no good music. The worst of the worst.
Old 2004-04-18, 02:47   Link #51
shiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Well you're a female and it makes more sense now. I will no longer be suprised if a fine film such as the Boondock Saints goes under worst movies you've seen before Sweet Home Alabama.

And who is to say the matrix did not meet it's hype? you? Look around! When the first one came out perhaps it met the hype and perhaps more. There wasn't so much anticipation for the crappy second matrix for nothing. The movie brought a pretty original concept and did good things with it.

And yes I am saying that if any male places the matrix before some of the Lisa Minelli films I've seen, he's a fairy. I'd slap him in the face and give him a copy of Full Metal Jacket.

I do realize you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion states that a movie I find decent is in a thread titled "What's the worst movie you have ever seen !!!", so I can in turn disagree with your opinion and state it.
And I'll say this again: you know you haven't watched enough movies when Police Academy 7 somehow falls under the Matrix on your list.

muhahahahahahhaha

i didn't watch Sweet Home Alabama.
and nor do i want to.

it doesn't appeal to me. and neither do a lot of chick flicks

and i enjoyed police academy.

i dont enjoy war movies either anymore. being in the army myself has cured me of that. :P so i haven't seen Full Metal Jacket. I heard it was a good flick. Still Im not interested.

so lets agree to disagree. :O

i also don't like religious movies. and i dont enjoy watching romance movies (unless im in a mood). i prefer watching comedy's.
Old 2004-04-18, 06:22   Link #52
Killerattacks

Worst movies ever:

Dreamcatcher and Wrong turn. Wasted my money to see this crap in cinema :/
Old 2004-04-18, 09:40   Link #53
Night

reign of fire

where the few dragons take over the world, destroy all the military and eat ash
Old 2004-04-18, 11:15   Link #54
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerattacks
Worst movies ever:

Dreamcatcher and Wrong turn. Wasted my money to see this crap in cinema :/
Thank you for reminding me of that crappy ass movie (Wrong Turn). There's this 80's movie called Over the Top with Stallone playing a big rig driver who has to win an arm wrestling contest to get his son back. I thought that was pretty corny. Star Wars Ep 2 except for the 1min 30s of Yoda fighting.
Old 2004-04-18, 11:48   Link #55
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Oooo! I just thought of another movie that I really, really hated: The Pickle. It was made about ten years ago and I don't recall it lasting more than a weekend. It was one of those movies that was so bad, it wasn't good (unlike some movies that are so bad, they're actually funny). It was just plain BAD.

Still, there's nothing quite as bad as a bad comedy movie. In dramas, at least if it's really bad it can be funny... but bad comedy just has really, really bad jokes so there's nothing you can laugh at.
Old 2004-04-18, 11:54   Link #56
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn

That's all...

hahhahaha. Chick flicks.

Trust me--even though you hate it (like I do), your going to get used to watching it.

Why? Look up girlfriend in the dictionary and you'll find out why.
Old 2004-04-18, 17:43   Link #57
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie
Romy and Michele's High School Reunion this movie was horrible... I got a headache watching it!!
That and Romy and Michele: In the Beginning So Ugly.
Pluto Nash - Eddie Murphy really hit rock bottom with this one.
Spy Kids 2 - This was like the worst think i saw in a cinema that i can remember, but my little cousins were loving it so i had to endure the entire movie.
Old 2004-04-18, 17:56   Link #58
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Mystery Men has to be one of the worst movies ever. And so is the 3 Ninjas, I hated that movie soooooooo much when I watched it. Although the sequels to 3 Ninjas are almost certainly worse I have and never will watch them.
Old 2004-04-18, 22:22   Link #59
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

There's a few movies that I had an aversion to:

The Cement Garden - Man, this movie creeped me out like no other. I mean, you got a family of four children, hiding their dead parent's body, eldest brother and sister commiting incest like it's "natural", a young boy pretending to be a girl, and a disturbing introvert young girl. You call this entertainment?!

I am Sam - What the hell is this? The whole movie is filmed with the camera ON THE HAND! Damn, the picture shakes NON-STOP throughout the movie. Ugh, first time that I had motion sickness in a movie. Not to mention Sean Penn's performance looked so fake and forced. But it didn't matter to me anyways because I too dizzy to care.

And every trite piece of crap that Adam Sandler stars in.
Old 2004-04-19, 01:03   Link #60
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
There's a few movies that I had an aversion to:

I am Sam - What the hell is this? The whole movie is filmed with the camera ON THE HAND! Damn, the picture shakes NON-STOP throughout the movie. Ugh, first time that I had motion sickness in a movie. Not to mention Sean Penn's performance looked so fake and forced. But it didn't matter to me anyways because I too dizzy to care.

And every trite piece of crap that Adam Sandler stars in.
Really? I enjoyed I am Sam... I didn't even notice the shaking... probably because I watched it on DVD not in the theatres. Penn's acting wasn't so bad. Not Dustin Hoffman in Rainman, but it worked for me.

Here's another movie I hated.

A beautiful Mind.

If it get's good later then whatever, but man I fell asleep after 15 minutes of watching this. I found it freaking boring like hell.
Closed Thread