AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-07-04, 07:29   Link #121
tarachi
Observer

During the Akatsuki meeting I noticed that Pein and even Paper girl seems to talk to Madara to a normal tone as if he wasn't someone to be afraid of.
tarachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 07:55   Link #122
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well, they're allies after all, no reason to be afraid of someone you are allies with. Not to mention that Pein is very powerfull in his own right.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 08:12   Link #123
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
Nothing just look at the first words from each sentence, that is what jiraiya was trying to say, besides i think they are wrong the translation i have, says

pg 31 The truth is what i want. Do you
pg 8 Real deal, It's like an exchange
pg106 One more time, the leaves are all in the way
pg 7 Isn't real, is it? Yours is the biggest i've ever
pg 207 With me! Thats impossible, That's just-
pg 15 Them But Iko's moans were
These aren't the real sentences. The translator changed them to make the code work in English.

As for the translation of the code itself, I would have just translated it as "The real one isn't there." To say any more than that would be an assumption.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 08:59   Link #124
Lunarskylar

man.....
i wanna play dominos with pein's faces
Old 2008-07-04, 09:52   Link #125
skyline^

Maybe zetsu is the real pain? He's in charge of disposing the bodies after all
skyline^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 10:51   Link #126
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
In other words, a baby could tell that there is a difference a 9 and the character that appears on the Toads back...so why couldn't the Cryptology team ?
Lets not go too far, My question comes now, why didn’t the entire Naruto fan community saw it like a Ta? It suppose to be obvious for a baby, I never saw a general agreement that it was not a 9..

And This should not be an issue anymore, the Manga confirmed very much that this number it is shaped as a 9, so far that when Naruto said it was a Ta, Shikamaru mentioned that was just “Pushing things”

So, in the end, the one to blame here is Jiraiya for having problem writing well, while, he could had used that on purpose, So Only Naruto could had tell it apart (this in fact was mentioned in the Manga), and even Naruto was a little suspicious about it.

And after seen the difference between the real TA and Jiriaya’s TA, please James, you got to be kidding, the characters look very different, you have to know before hand Jiraiya writing vices to know it was a Ta and not an 9, I mean the difference between them are huge, is like saying this (5) is really an (S).
Old 2008-07-04, 11:43   Link #127
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarachi View Post
During the Akatsuki meeting I noticed that Pein and even Paper girl seems to talk to Madara to a normal tone as if he wasn't someone to be afraid of.
They probably have pictures of Hashirama in their cloaks.
Konan didn't even sit up for him.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 11:52   Link #128
freakabcd

Rurik, I suggest you look at how the katakana 'ta' is usually written by the Japanese people. Here is a link:http://members.aol.com/writejapan/katakana/ta.htm

If you compare that to what kishi is showing as usually written 'ta' on page 6 of the chapter, you will see how weird kishi is! That looks like a really bad *attempt* at a monospace font!
freakabcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 12:10   Link #129
tatami
back in black

the ta and 9 thing has already been told in the manga what are you fighting about? j mans handwriting was weird so they mistaken the letter with number. wand naruto was reading his stuff he noticed it was ta rather than 9. shut up already...no one was stupid and no one is to blame.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 12:19   Link #130
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Lazy boyz chairs, they sure know how to live in style.

I wonder if they have a hdtv in their conference room.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 12:22   Link #131
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Lets not go too far, My question comes now, why didn’t the entire Naruto fan community saw it like a Ta? It suppose to be obvious for a baby, I never saw a general agreement that it was not a 9.
I would say that the Naruto Community, generally speaking, did notice that the character "9" was a little wierd (or at least there were enough mentioning the oddity to constitute a saturation of these Chapter threads), we simply were not sure why it looked wierd (also, I apoligize if you felt offended by my use ot the word baby, I was using it to tie in with the old Sesame Street song more than anything). If it was a "ta" or if it was something else was unknown, and I fully admit that until Naruto mentioned Jiraiya's writing style, there was no way to say for sure that it was the character "ta" or not. But, the fact that it looked wierd, I would say was acknowledged by many in the fan community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarachi View Post
I was a little suprised by this as well. The last time Pein and Madara interacted, Madara seemed to be the dominate personality in the "relationship". This time, though, they seemed to treat each other as equals, almost the same as how Madara treats Zetsu. I did think that it was an interesting development.

Last edited by james0246; 2008-07-04 at 13:04.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 13:08   Link #132
Alleluia_Cone
Prospective Cog

I have to say, I'm somewhat let down with the big revelation this chapter. I always assumed myself that neither of the six bodies were the actual Pain. I have no idea why this did not occur to Jiraiya from the get-go. Although, I suppose the real question is, where is the real Pain? Is he actually near the fighting when it is going on, or, is he staioned really far away? I think the biggest plot twist would be if it turned out that Konan was actually Pain, and she was the one controlling the bodies (not that I think this is likely).
Alleluia_Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 13:11   Link #133
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
pain thinks hes a god, no way does he fear madara even if he should.
Old 2008-07-04, 13:36   Link #134
shomai
Doujinshi arteeeest :D

The "new" girl who's with Pein/Pain is something that bothers me. Anyway, I thought that Pain's 'full' identity would be unlocked e.g. who he really is, how to defeat him and his indomitable rinnegan, etc.

"The real one isn't with them/isn't there" ...actually I felt a bit of goosebumps here!! XD
Old 2008-07-04, 13:37   Link #135
SemiRayman

Send a message via MSN to SemiRayman
I think this chapter is finally getting us somewhere, you get the feeling that everything is falling into place now and somehow get the impression that Naruto will be ending in the middle, if not early next year! What confused me though is when they revealed the female pain, it was as though we were supposed to know who it was, but i didnt make a connection to any deceased characters or anything like that!
SemiRayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 13:45   Link #136
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Obviously Pain is invincible if all the bodies are zombies. However the message implies that the real one is not a zombie like the other bodies and therefore can be killed under conventional means. Perhaps the real one is a remote Nagato or even .. nah it cant be Konan..would not be right.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 13:50   Link #137
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomai View Post
The "new" girl who's with Pein/Pain is something that bothers me. Anyway, I thought that Pain's 'full' identity would be unlocked e.g. who he really is, how to defeat him and his indomitable rinnegan, etc.

"The real one isn't with them/isn't there" ...actually I felt a bit of goosebumps here!! XD
how did u know that the new body is a girl, u remember haku, rite?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 14:07   Link #138
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakabcd View Post
Rurik, I suggest you look at how the katakana 'ta' is usually written by the Japanese people. Here is a link:http://members.aol.com/writejapan/katakana/ta.htm

If you compare that to what kishi is showing as usually written 'ta' on page 6 of the chapter, you will see how weird kishi is! That looks like a really bad *attempt* at a monospace font!
I have to give you a rep man, this only proves further the point here, The character, how is drawn here or how it really used, it just a big difference between the real one and the one used by Jiraiya, Forgetting for one moment the Ta on how Is shown in Naruto verse, this only illustrate, how easy is not to see it as a TA, but as a 9, this really is not about how Kishi portrayed this character in his Manga, but about the concept surrounding his point, and I think some people has failed to see this,

The point is simple, The ta is made by Jiraiya in such way only one person should be able to recognize it, there is really no one to blame here, not even the author, because it was the concept behind all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
I would say that the Naruto Community, generally speaking, did notice that the character "9" was a little wierd (or at least there were enough mentioning the oddity to constitute a saturation of these Chapter threads), we simply were not sure why it looked wierd (also, I apoligize if you felt offended by my use ot the word baby, I was using it to tie in with the old Sesame Street song more than anything). If it was a "ta" or if it was something else was unknown, and I fully admit that until Naruto mentioned Jiraiya's writing style, there was no way to say for sure that it was the character "ta" or not. But, the fact that it looked wierd, I would say was acknowledged by many in the fan community..
Yeah, that it looked weird is ok really (didn’t Shika mentioned that as well?), but discern it to that point of telling was it was exactly?, well. Either way, people who are not supportive about this have derailed a little, take notice of my quote before this one, Is not about weather someone mess up here, the concept behind it was too illustrate that the character was done in such manner that no one could tell what it is. And going to the initial point, this has really nothing to do with Cryptography or Intelligence, this has to do with, well, having the sufficient data.

And I didn’t felt offended by the baby remark, I just used that same example because if it was that obvious, then we wouldn’t be having this discussion.. and don’t be afraid to continue to elaborate on your stance…I’ve been idle for a long time, so I needed a couple of exchange of ideas..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
the ta and 9 thing has already been told in the manga what are you fighting about? j mans handwriting was weird so they mistaken the letter with number. wand naruto was reading his stuff he noticed it was ta rather than 9. shut up already...no one was stupid and no one is to blame.
Talking some sense here huh? =)

Either way, I heard someone mentioning that Konan is the one behind the pein puppets, the more I see Konan and here reaction towards pein, the more it seems so, Pein looks almost like a robot and Konan is the one talking sense.
Old 2008-07-04, 14:48   Link #139
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Either way, I heard someone mentioning that Konan is the one behind the pein puppets, the more I see Konan and here reaction towards pein, the more it seems so, Pein looks almost like a robot and Konan is the one talking sense.
I'm starting to believe this theory as well. On two occasions now she's quick to point out Pein's invincibility when Madara makes fun of him for being held up or to be careful of Naruto. Time will tell.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 15:02   Link #140
Lunarskylar

but its weird how pein gives her orders
like the whole,
Pein:"go search for jiraiya"
Konan:"should i wait for you to come?"
Pein:"no, if you get the chance, kill him"

this interaction all seems pointless and illogical if konan and konan are one in teh same
also, how exactly does pein rezombiefy his bodies,
i think there was a panel showing some liqud being drooped from one body to another, like some restoration fluid, after j-man killed them, which would explain why konoha has a dead body
bcuz they can't be revived by a remote control... or then pein cuda jsut jumped up and kileld the entire autopsy team and tried to escape
or hell kill the frog before it brings him back