AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-16, 17:40   Link #6881
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Because the Knights of Rounds are a group commanded by the Emperor. They are like special forces. Guilford and so on are personally appointed bodyguards, a limited form of Secret Service.
Old 2008-07-16, 22:15   Link #6882
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The question is more if Bismark will oppose Schneizel, which I can see happening from his discussion with the Emperor about Schneizel.
True, though I can see any revolt from Bismarck being short lived, which would conveniently set up Suzaku for his goal...
Old 2008-07-16, 22:28   Link #6883
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
True, though I can see any revolt from Bismarck being short lived, which would conveniently set up Suzaku for his goal...
How so? Someone in his position is no different from Maximus in The Gladiator Movie (and the butchering of Roman history that it was). He is a military monstrousity with loyalty that likely extends well beyond any single royal aside from Schneizel and Charles. He is the ultimate knight of the Empire, countless soldiers likely look up to him and would likely follow him.
Old 2008-07-17, 03:49   Link #6884
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
I'm pretty sure he has an uber-uncontrollable geass in his left eye.

But like you said, if Suzaku manages to beat Bismark then he'd get his wish.
Old 2008-07-17, 04:14   Link #6885
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I've written an article speculating about the Mystery of The Geass if people are interested. Very potentially spoilerific. As I warn, one should not read the article if they believe I could be right and it would spoil the rest of the series for them.
Old 2008-07-17, 04:38   Link #6886
Aquaman OS

That actually makes a great deal of sense.
Old 2008-07-17, 07:45   Link #6887
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I've written an article speculating about the Mystery of The Geass if people are interested. Very potentially spoilerific. As I warn, one should not read the article if they believe I could be right and it would spoil the rest of the series for them.
What a great theory! :0 Everything seems to connect. I look forward to seeing if you're right.
Old 2008-07-17, 07:55   Link #6888
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Random question: Since Orange-kun is now on Lulu's side, then will the people under him swap sides as well, like Viletta? 'cause it'll be interesting to see it happen.
Old 2008-07-17, 08:02   Link #6889
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Viletta is on her way to the CF as we speak
now that orenge-kun is on lulu's side she's going to talk to ogi about something
what ever it is
it cant be good for lulu
Old 2008-07-17, 08:04   Link #6890
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Viletta is on her way to the CF as we speak
now that orenge-kun is on lulu's side she's going to talk to ogi about something
what ever it is
it cant be good for lulu
Ohgi? Isn't he a Black Knight? How then, can't it be good for Lulu?
Old 2008-07-17, 08:07   Link #6891
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
She might tell Ougi the truth about Lelouch's identity as a throwaway prince of Britannia, as well as his Geass powers.

And he'd not believe any of it, but then Sayoko stupidly jumps out and attacks Villetta "for the sake of Lelouch-sama" and just confirms it true for him.
Old 2008-07-17, 08:08   Link #6892
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
To tl;dr what I said on your comments:
Linking Bartley directly to V.V. is headdesk.
Linking Schneizel directly to V.V. is not headdesk.
Old 2008-07-17, 08:09   Link #6893
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolle Erik Koenig View Post
Ohgi? Isn't he a Black Knight? How then, can't it be good for Lulu?
if lulu's id becomes know to the OOBK
then it means civil war within the order
with him being a bitannian prince
plus his kill'em all mission this ep
plus kallen not being around to sway people his way
he wont have alot of followers
Old 2008-07-17, 08:45   Link #6894
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
if lulu's id becomes know to the OOBK
then it means civil war within the order
with him being a bitannian prince
plus his kill'em all mission this ep
plus kallen not being around to sway people his way
he wont have alot of followers
It wouldn't take more than one episode of the BK getting their asses kicked before they would crawl their way back to Zero and beg him to save them.

Zero had always been followed because he get things done, and his identity had never been important. And the reason the BK stuck with him this long is because there wasn't anyone to take his place.

Trust me, if there is a Japanese person who could take up the leadership role, BK would have done away with Zero long ago. But such people don't grow on trees, and Zero is all they got.

They NEED Zero. Dumping him is out of the question, and if they tried they will be sorry they did.
Old 2008-07-17, 08:55   Link #6895
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It wouldn't take more than one episode of the BK getting their asses kicked before they would crawl their way back to Zero and beg him to save them.

Zero had always been followed because he get things done, and his identity had never been important. And the reason the BK stuck with him this long is because there wasn't anyone to take his place.

Trust me, if there is a Japanese person who could take up the leadership role, BK would have done away with Zero long ago. But such people don't grow on trees, and Zero is all they got.

They NEED Zero. Dumping him is out of the question, and if they tried they will be sorry they did.
But it'll be sooo much better if they did
Old 2008-07-17, 08:58   Link #6896
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post

They also have Xing-Ke and Toudou. Of course, they are not Lelouch, but they are great at leading people and i can see someone taking Zero mask.
And the shock of Zero being Britannia Prince is devastating by itself.
Old 2008-07-17, 09:05   Link #6897
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Did Toudou fare well in the finale of R1? A leader as he was, the BKs still crumbled. Hence, Zero is the only decent leader that they have.
Old 2008-07-17, 09:10   Link #6898
Var
Banned

Todou is a soldier first, leader second. He is a tactical master and charismatic leader, but he is still humble before Zero because Zero is all that he is and then some when it comes to leadership. Todou is much more at home on the battlefield leading a small division through on the spot tactics, an older Suzaku. Whereas Zero is the master behind the overall plan that holds everything together. Xing-ke is a military genius, yes, but his health makes it unreliable to depend on him. His nation takes precedence over Japan and the World where Zero has no national allegiance and will continue to fight.

Diethard knows this and that is why he keeps everything about Zero a secret with little question and is ready to do anything to keep Zero in power.
Old 2008-07-17, 09:12   Link #6899
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Did Toudou fare well in the finale of R1? A leader as he was, the BKs still crumbled. Hence, Zero is the only decent leader that they have.
But the question is will he take them back since all he needs are the people must loyal to him to fight for the cause (Kallen, Diethard, Rolo, Jeremiah, and Sayoko), all he wants is to destroy Britannia and liberating Japan comes second and was never one of his primary goals to begin with
Old 2008-07-17, 09:12   Link #6900
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Zero is not a person. It's a symbol.Toudou and Xing-ke can take the role of Zero. Black Rebellion failed because Zero left, so they lost moral, druid system, hadron cannons and commander. Toudou couldn't bring back first three things.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories