AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-22, 17:00   Link #21
Same_Shark

And then Nao takes pics of them and sends them into a magazine.
Old 2008-07-08, 23:27   Link #22
Alyssa Searrs
legend drop out

Ok i had this dream that i was a Hime (go figure) but i was suppose to serve Negi. and so he sent me to listen into all the other Himes plans and junk. It was really weird.
Old 2008-07-08, 23:55   Link #23
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I dreamt at one time that I had Mai's rings on my hands and feet and I was flying! I wish I had theat dream again especially if I had Kagutsuchi to go with it.
Old 2008-07-16, 01:41   Link #24
Cake-kun
At least it's on the book

Send a message via Yahoo to Cake-kun
Dreams? Hmm. I have one. Like the first post on the first page, i was an otome too. Since my birthday is april, my GEM is my birthstone, diamond. (kinda feeling, isn't it? XD) I already forgot what's the name of my GEM though. All i remember is the name of my GEM is long, and my master is a girl.

At first, i was freaking out on my dream, cause otome are just girls. I find it really, really weird and annoying at first, but after (a few minutes? i think,) a while, it amazed me. I had a long white cape on my back, a somewhat mythril-looking armor, and a fusion of colors blue and black on it. (of course the entire robe is color white.) Then, my element is a scythe.

It's quite too simple. All i did is i fought with a slave, and i was flying. hahahah. XD
Old 2008-07-16, 13:25   Link #25
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
(Note: don't read the following if you haven't read the Mai-Otome manga and don't want any spoilers of it whatsoever, regardless of the lack of details to the spoiler.)

For the guys who were talking about having dreams where they were Otome: In the Mai-Otome manga, at least, it's not impossible for a male to have the abilities of an Otome (not be an "otome", as that's actually the Japanese word for "maiden", but have the powers of an Otome). The guy just has to be really, really special. (Read the manga to find out what I mean, if you haven't already.)
Old 2008-07-20, 00:07   Link #26
ServantJudgement
Random Anime Watcher

Hehe I saw this thread and i was like, i havent had a dream yet, but i did lol.
I acutally had it last night, after watching the Mai-Otome series non stop, go figure

It was wierd, my master was my best friend, it was a dare who shall become whos otome. And figured i lost. And then it skiped to me fighting some wierd otome, it was like a robot otome. a a robot that had otome powers. like not just like miyu but i mean it materlized it sount funny when it said that as well. But my gem name was Clear Burnish Topez. My weapon was and ax with a long handle and the top where the ax and the poll met detached and a chain came out so i can swing the pool around to hit long range, i thought it was kinda creative. This dream kinda lasted longer then other dreams. when i woke up it felt like 3 hours i was in a dream. But yeah that was my dream. Wierd but yeah. ^^
Old 2008-07-20, 02:32   Link #27
The Bloodlust Kid
Needs a better screenname

Send a message via AIM to The Bloodlust Kid
I had one where I thought I was watching an episode where Nao got injured and looks up to see Shizuru smiling like Light Yagami from Death Note (this parody needs to be done!)

Then after the "episode" ends, I went back to playing an RTS where the Grim Reaper just shot me. What the hell?
Old 2008-07-28, 10:03   Link #28
Cake-kun
At least it's on the book

Send a message via Yahoo to Cake-kun
I have another one again. All i remember is i pushed Arika before she will be hit by a big wave coming to wards where she stand, and I'm the one got hit by the wave, and i suddenly wake up. I wonder what's that all about.
Old 2008-11-20, 20:42   Link #29
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
I was dreaming that My Hime had a sequel and it always happened every day! DAMN!
Old 2009-03-04, 11:13   Link #30
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Location: Living on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific
I had this weird dream where I was a student in Fuka Academy (as myself, not a character from the series) and I remember a black car with tinted windows hitting Arika Okuzaki while she was off-guard and I remember coming to her aid and feeling enraged and all. The funny thing is that Akira is not among my top favourite characters from the franchise and yet I dreamed of her. Also had random dreams of me putting up new Hime/Otome wallpapers and stuff... ^_^"
Old 2009-03-04, 12:40   Link #31
Plasma777

I had a dream where I indulged Tomoe's fetish, until Shizuru got jealous and took over, forcing me to get the same treatment that Tomoe did.
Old 2009-03-04, 20:07   Link #32
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasma777 View Post
I had a dream where I indulged Tomoe's fetish, until Shizuru got jealous and took over, forcing me to get the same treatment that Tomoe did.
For some reason, Tomoe scares me... ^_^"
Old 2009-03-04, 21:37   Link #33
Plasma777

Bah, don't be scared of her, she's nothing but a big baby. I mean that almost literally.
Old 2009-03-04, 21:53   Link #34
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Heh... its her mood swings that scare me! XD

At one moment she can be really sweet and at the next she goes ape**** with distorted facial features O_O

But... that makes Tomoe, Tomoe I guess ^_^
Old 2009-03-04, 23:10   Link #35
Plasma777

Indeed it does.
Old 2009-03-04, 23:14   Link #36
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Ah... I see that you are a Tomoe fan! Your avatar says it all! ^_^

All she wants is to be at the top, and will pull all the stops to get what she wants. And I mean ALL THE STOPS! She would even kill to get things to be her way!
Old 2009-03-05, 00:20   Link #37
Plasma777

Indeed. Her fetish is also adorable.
Old 2009-03-05, 00:24   Link #38
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

I know alot of my friends on MAL who hates her XD

But now I meet someone who likes her very much. So... are all your Mai-HiME/Otome dreams related to Tomoe only? XD
Old 2009-03-05, 00:26   Link #39
Plasma777

No, sometimes Shizuru >_>
Old 2009-03-05, 00:43   Link #40
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

I see, I see...

Sometimes, I know I dreamt of something but will forget them the next morning. It sucks you know... >_<
Closed Thread