Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
I loled at the tranny part....then I threw up cause I saw he/she's face again
Omg...did you see his outfit?! ROFL
Old 2008-07-28, 17:02   Link #83
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

^^^^ Cool sig Bleach OD!

Here is how I personally hope things play out.

I hope the VC's pwn Baragan's little army quickly. Then I hope the SS captains step in and fight the VL's (at least I hope they are now shown to be VL's). I actually hope the VL's open a giant can of whoopass on the SS captains (even though I have been wanting to see Shunsui and want him to be uber strong). Just in the nick of time - Kenpachi, Byakuya, and Unohana appear in the fake Karakura - then come back and step in to save everyone in style. That would be kind of sweet I think!

Last edited by TeNMaN; 2008-07-28 at 17:04. Reason: sig disappearance!
Old 2008-07-28, 21:29   Link #84
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
^^^^ Cool sig
Isn't it. I am in love with it. User SCEP made it for me. I get props for it everywhere. It easily earns spot in my album and I think I must make it the album cover....

See Scep...I told you. I get props on it everywhere.
Quote:
Bleach OD!
That's OD. Please don't add the Bleach...OD ...OD will do

You know your user name is one of the many nicknames I had for a user that I love dearly (Even if he's an asshole...Not to say that you are)

So can I call you Mr. 10 instead of TeNMan...since I like to be different and that was one of the other names I gave him

Quote:
Here is how I personally hope things play out.
I hope the VC's pwn Baragan's little army quickly. Then I hope the SS captains step in and fight the VL's (at least I hope they are now shown to be VL's). I actually hope the VL's open a giant can of whoopass on the SS captains (even though I have been wanting to see Shunsui and want him to be uber strong). Just in the nick of time - Kenpachi, Byakuya, and Unohana appear in the fake Karakura - then come back and step in to save everyone in style. That would be kind of sweet I think!
I would also like to see Shunsui fight. However...I want the Vice-captains to get pwned or else I am going to really be mad about all this hype. The supposed limit increase when the Hollow and Shinigami are merged.

Ukitake has me worried...can he actually make it through the whole fight?

Kira's Shikai is so garbage...it's only handy against filler characters made of metal.

If these vice captains pwn the fraccion...They better be just Huge Hollows and not of any class of Menos. Because a Menos Grande (Biggest and dumbest) is supposed to be hard for anyone lower than than captain-vice captain- class. A menos grande turned Arrancar should at least 2-5 times stronger than a Menos Grande before Shinigamification and those of vice- Rank.

it seems that Captain-Vice Captain Rank, Actual Power levels that determine Rank, and Captain level reiatsu is three different things. Captain level isn't clearly defined as far as power. Does that make sense to you? Some people who have Bankai aren't necessarily Captain level and some who are captain level ...are not captains. Arrrrrhhhhgggggghhhhhh...My brain hurts!

Personally I predict SS will get pwned because all the best captains are in HM

the Vizards will show up and Kensei will help Hisagi once again. Shinji will face Aizen. Lisa will help Shunsui...and so on and so forth...
The Vizard lieutenants will pwn the fraccion and the captains will join the other captains against Aizen. I am also predicting the Wonderwiess will be some new breed of Hollow that hasn't been heard of before. I think he is the one to watch out for......either that or he'll just stay retarded.

*After Zomari release...prays like hell Ulquiorra doesn't end up looking Edward Scissor hands*
Old 2008-07-29, 02:13   Link #85
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Wait I don't get it. Explain to me where this thing about Wonderwiess being super strong came from again?
Old 2008-07-29, 03:03   Link #86
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Eh,

I wonder what's making me lose interest in Bleach..is it because Code Geass is awesome or Bleach is just slow and boring at the moment?
Old 2008-07-29, 03:37   Link #87
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Eh,

I wonder what's making me lose interest in Bleach..is it because Code Geass is awesome or Bleach is just slow and boring at the moment?
Lol how does Code Geass make you lose interest in another anime? Bleach has its ups and down but it's still good.
Old 2008-07-29, 03:42   Link #88
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi

Wow, I think I'm possibly the only person who really liked this chapter. Yumichika is one of my favorite characters, and Kira's moving up on the list. They both had neat parts in this particular chapter. Yumichika's was especially funny. I'm actually hoping next chapter we get to see all of them fight. TBH, I'm not really in any particular hurry to see Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo, since we know what both of them are capable of already. While, on the other hand, Ikkaku is the only one out of these four that we've seen go all-out. Yumichika vs. Ganju was kind of a fluke, and we didn't even get to see the Yumichika vs. Shuhei fight, although Yumichika ended up winning because of his zanpakutou. And we didn't get to see the Kira vs. Matsumoto fight either, although I think she won due to having more experience and because Kira's zanpakutou isn't very effective against Haineko. So, I want to see them kick butt for real. ^_^ I think it's definitely possible that they may know bankai by now.

But that does bring up another question...it seems Matsumoto is with the captains rather than with the vice-captains. Makes me wonder why she's not guarding a pillar. Maybe we'll see something exciting from her? Bankai? That would be pretty sweet.
Old 2008-07-29, 03:59   Link #89
GeostigmataShi

need more info about hisagi... hope hisagi in the next chapter and not kira >.<
Old 2008-07-29, 04:02   Link #90
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Lol how does Code Geass make you lose interest in another anime? Bleach has its ups and down but it's still good.
Well, like I said I am not really sure.

Code Geass moves at a much faster pace then Bleach; there are some sort of development in every episode. But then again, its not really fair to compare the two I suppose. In general I'm just tired of nothing much happening and having to see VCs fight.....

Bleach is slow at the moment, I actually like the flash back chapters more because we were getting something.....

The only thing I'm looking forward to in this upcoming fight is Hisagi's shikai.
Old 2008-07-29, 04:25   Link #91
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Lol Bleach is in a total mess right now, they came in after a year or the worst fillers possible, showed the first half of the new manga arc (which was terrible compared to what the second half is building up to) and then AGAIN moving back to fillers... so many people I know just totally gave up after the fillers started again, they felt like they were punched in the gut after putting so much time into the show.
so let them cry now instead of crying when the anime team has to really stop when they actually catch up to the manga.
Old 2008-07-29, 09:42   Link #92
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Well, like I said I am not really sure.

Code Geass moves at a much faster pace then Bleach; there are some sort of development in every episode. But then again, its not really fair to compare the two I suppose. In general I'm just tired of nothing much happening and having to see VCs fight.....

Bleach is slow at the moment, I actually like the flash back chapters more because we were getting something.....

The only thing I'm looking forward to in this upcoming fight is Hisagi's shikai.

Comparing Code Geass that has 2 seasons (26 eps) + (16 eps so far) with bleach that are on its 182 episode atm should tell you something about why things have a higher pace in geass
Old 2008-07-29, 11:52   Link #93
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Will they just hurry up and show the releases of the people we want to see such as:

Ulq
Yoruichi
Shinji
Vaizards
Urahara
Tessai

And the bankai of the captains whose shikai we have already seen, also I am hoping seriously that Orihime and Ichigo pwn Ulq together and that both of them get new techniques, I'm kind of tired of hearing Getsuga Tenshou and Santen Kesshun every two seconds of their battles, hopefully Zangetsu and Tsubaki will agree to slap some new attacks into their opponents.

Also anyone who wants to see Orihime go completely crazy after Ichigo gets hurt real bad and cuts Ulquiorra's body like rice paper please say 'Aye' in your next post, I wonder what Orihime haters will say after they see that?
Old 2008-07-29, 12:16   Link #94
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

OD it is then!!!!

Quote:
User SCEP made it for me
Sweet, SCEP did a nice job!

Quote:
You know your user name is one of the many nicknames I had for a user that I love dearly (Even if he's an asshole...Not to say that you are)

So can I call you Mr. 10 instead of TeNMan...since I like to be different and that was one of the other names I gave him
Really? I didn't think anyone would have a nickname like that! It is actually a variation of my usual online name - TeNKeN. It is a name I adopted batch in my pwning days of Socom on PS2!! You can call me Mr. 10 or whatever you would like though.

Quote:
I would also like to see Shunsui fight. However...I want the Vice-captains to get pwned or else I am going to really be mad about all this hype. The supposed limit increase when the Hollow and Shinigami are merged.
I feel like there has been a huge build up for Shunsui and Ukitake. Either they are going to PWN or be a HUGE letdown. Just not sure which way it is going yet... I have a feeling things are not looking good for them though.

Quote:
Kira's Shikai is so garbage...it's only handy against filler characters made of metal.
Agreed - Kira and his shikai are kind of lame and a waste...

Quote:
If these vice captains pwn the fraccion...They better be just Huge Hollows and not of any class of Menos. Because a Menos Grande (Biggest and dumbest) is supposed to be hard for anyone lower than than captain-vice captain- class. A menos grande turned Arrancar should at least 2-5 times stronger than a Menos Grande before Shinigamification and those of vice- Rank

I could go either way on VC's pwning being good or bad. I guess I just like Ikkaku and Yumichika alot so I don't want to see them get crushed. Unless... it brings a furious Kenpachi on the scene to wreak havoc!!!! Muah!!!!

Quote:
it seems that Captain-Vice Captain Rank, Actual Power levels that determine Rank, and Captain level reiatsu is three different things.
Power levels just simply aren't cut and dry in Bleach. You can never assume anything when trying to figure out who is stronger than who!

Quote:
the Vizards will show up and Kensei will help Hisagi once again. Shinji will face Aizen. Lisa will help Shunsui...and so on and so forth...
The Vizard lieutenants will pwn the fraccion and the captains will join the other captains against Aizen. I am also predicting the Wonderwiess will be some new breed of Hollow that hasn't been heard of before. I think he is the one to watch out for......either that or he'll just stay retarded.
I could see something like this happening too. It will be interesting to see how the Vaizards interact in this situation or when they will show up! I also think that Wonderweiss is going to be surprising some people.

Last edited by TeNMaN; 2008-07-29 at 12:18. Reason: Response to OD!
Old 2008-07-29, 18:22   Link #95
ArtCp

If the Vaizards so easily forgive how they were treated by their fellow Shinigami I will stop watching Bleach. They got discarded as Hollows, not even Shunsui bothered to look more into the subject and just got himself another female Lieutenant
Old 2008-07-29, 19:46   Link #96
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtCp View Post
If the Vaizards so easily forgive how they were treated by their fellow Shinigami I will stop watching Bleach. They got discarded as Hollows, not even Shunsui bothered to look more into the subject and just got himself another female Lieutenant
Well..it isn't the Shinigami's fault...they had no other choice but to discard them as hollows...none of them knew how to conrtol them...and if they allowed them to live at the time...w/o Urahara's help...well...everyone would be dead...maybe...xD
________
IPAD ACCESSORIES

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:27.
Old 2008-07-30, 08:24   Link #97
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtCp View Post

I think that has more to do with how Central 46 runs Soul Society than how any given Shinigami feels on the subject. It's just like how Rukia was supposed to be executed on Central 46's orders. You had Yamamoto, who was willing to follow them without question, while there were some Shinigami, like Ukitake and Shunsui, who acted like they were going along with it, but really were planning to do something about it.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga