Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-06, 07:18   Link #10801
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Next episode? I thought I saw shinkirou being tied up?

This will be too much "Kallen's capture like" no ?

And Since Gurren is coming back, this mecha needs to shine, so, Kallen is certainly going to liberate Lelouch and kill Luciano to make us see her new abilities

If this is really on the next episode...I guess we will not have Kallen and Lelouch reunion before sometimes...even when they are releasing her, they are finding a way to keep them away from each other Oh Please...

Oh wait ! I have an idea ! What if the special envoy is coming on the Ikaruga to ask to the BK to sell Lelouch ? After all we all know that they are going to betray him so why not at this point ?
And Rolo will not let his brother in a cell for too long, with his geass he can easily going inside every jail of the world. This will be why he is rescuing him just after his capture.

Old 2008-08-06, 07:22   Link #10802
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Oh wait ! I have an idea ! What if the special envoy is coming on the Ikaruga to ask to the BK to sell Lelouch ? After all we all know that they are going to betray him so why not ?
That is likely what will happen, the Envoy will bargain a truce and Japan for Lelouch. If Schneizel removes the head, the snake will die.

Just realized, but the Newtype info contradicts the 'spoilers' already, notably the one about Suzaku.
Old 2008-08-06, 07:26   Link #10803
DarkLordOfkichiku

Hmm, is there anything better than returning to the forums after a good night of sleep and find a bunch of spoilers & unoffical spoilers?

My comments on the offical spoilers:

- Yay, Kallen gets rescued after all! . But I wonder why they'd want to execute her - wasn't she supposed to be a hostage? Or is her execution just suppsoed to be a threat to the OotBK...?

- Suzaku supposedly enters a darker state as well?

- Emperor Lelouch!? Now my head is spinning... . But if he's going to do something so bold as to declare a state of his own in his even now hopeless situation, I won't be able to help but grin as it happen

As for the new spoilers.. Well, they sound unbeliveable, but considering we thought the same for the other ones as well...
Some of'em are interesting though. Like for example, we're getting a new KoR this late in the story? O_o?
Old 2008-08-06, 07:32   Link #10804
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Some of'em are interesting though. Like for example, we're getting a new KoR this late in the story? O_o?
Someone other than Suzaku being able to pilot/piloting the Lancelot? lol?
Old 2008-08-06, 07:35   Link #10805
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm
"Emperor Lelouch"? Unbelievable. The liberator has become the dictator.
"You are me and I am you". The emperor's words from episode 15 resurfaces...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var
Someone other than Suzaku being able to pilot/piloting the Lancelot? lol?
Supposedly, yes
Old 2008-08-06, 07:36   Link #10806
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Quote:
Hmm, is there anything better than returning to the forums after a good night of sleep and find a bunch of spoilers & unoffical spoilers?

My comments on the offical spoilers:

- Yay, Kallen gets rescued after all! . But I wonder why they'd want to execute her - wasn't she supposed to be a hostage? Or is her execution just suppsoed to be a threat to the OotBK...?
Well remember in the last ep the vamp guy took some troops with him to fight the BK so maybe he sends them to kill her just for kicks

Quote:
- Suzaku supposedly enters a darker state as well?

?
i think we all know why he would do this.....(looks at Nina)
Old 2008-08-06, 07:37   Link #10807
Var
Banned

Quote:
Supposedly, yes
Well that sort of ruins the entire symbolism of the Lancelot and of Suzaku.

That aside, the new KoR would have to be revealed after 21, as Suzaku still has the Albion and (would logically) still be with Britannia. And those episodes have not even been made yet... or scripted... or story boarded... so...
Old 2008-08-06, 07:43   Link #10808
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Zerg_Rush View Post
Well remember in the last ep the vamp guy took some troops with him to fight the BK so maybe he sends them to kill her just for kicks
Maybe.. Or someone among the Britannians just decide that it is better that she is executed in the current situation - after all, they probably didn't expect the OotBK to be able to attackt he capital itself at this stage and certainly not with as big an advantage as they have now (the Britannians will be at quite the disadvantage thanks to the Gefujin distrubers after all), so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Zerg_Rush View Post
i think we all know why he would do this.....(looks at Nina)
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Well that sort of ruins the entire symbolism of the Lancelot and of Suzaku.
True enough, I suppose... .

Quote:
That aside, the new KoR would have to be revealed after 21, as Suzaku still has the Albion and (would logically) still be with Britannia. And those episodes have not even been made yet... or scripted... or story boarded... so...
Well, he might be introduced after that. You never know. But we'll see. Some of those spoilers makes it sound like aplenty of things will be rushed after all, so...
Old 2008-08-06, 07:58   Link #10809
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I'm getting Anakin vibes about Suzaku... Sheesh! And looks like Sayoko's going ninja again! All hail the revival of the Guren!! I wanna see Kallen butchering one of them KoRs....
Old 2008-08-06, 08:02   Link #10810
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I'm getting Anakin vibes about Suzaku... Sheesh! And looks like Sayoko's going ninja again! All hail the revival of the Guren!! I wanna see Kallen butchering one of them KoRs....
I'm getting the same vibes...from Lelouch
Old 2008-08-06, 08:04   Link #10811
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
... Um who says that Suzaku is on Britannia's side in episode 21?
Old 2008-08-06, 08:05   Link #10812
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
... Um who says that Suzaku is on Britannia's side in episode 21?
I assumed he was, considering he has the Lancelot Albion. Who else is going to upgrade the Conquista for him?
Old 2008-08-06, 08:09   Link #10813
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
I assumed he was, considering he has the Lancelot Albion. Who else is going to upgrade the Conquista for him?
True. But we haven't been given the full picture.
Old 2008-08-06, 08:09   Link #10814
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
True. But we haven't been given the full picture.
That's fair, I was simply remarking that Suzaku's info in the spoilers contradicted the previously debunked spoilers... so therein further debunking them.
Old 2008-08-06, 08:10   Link #10815
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
he could still switch sides directly after its upgrade, for example it could have been damaged after the freya incident and be repaired and upgraded in ep 19/20 and when it is fixed he pilots it and "switches" sides...

I don't think that he will join Lelouch but I do wonder who he challenges to fight in ep 21, I kind of get the "fight against a KoR/Brittania" vibes from that but who knows
Old 2008-08-06, 08:16   Link #10816
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
That's fair, I was simply remarking that Suzaku's info in the spoilers contradicted the previously debunked spoilers... so therein further debunking them.
Well, if we want to debunk the spoilers.. Look no further than what Gino's reaction towards Suzaku is after Freya has been shoot off, I'd say...
Old 2008-08-06, 08:22   Link #10817
Var
Banned

Quote:
Well, if we want to debunk the spoilers.. Look no further than what Gino's reaction towards Suzaku is after Freya has been shoot off, I'd say...
Or Luciano's fate.
Old 2008-08-06, 08:25   Link #10818
freakabcd

Apologies for not reading the past few pages...
So, it has been confirmed that Suzaku is going to drop Freya somewhere in Japan?

If this is the case, I will speculate that Suzaku will force Lelouch to become 'Emperor' of Japan (or whats left of it)! Hence the episode titled 'Emperor Lelouch'

I can't really think how else he will become emperor. The spoilers are conveniently leaving out Schneizel for some reason. I'm pretty certain he has a damn important role in *alteast* the coming episodes, if not until the series end.
Old 2008-08-06, 08:32   Link #10819
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

I like those spoilers, especially episode 22 title.
Neutral territory?
That's easy.
It's Australia! I knew it! Australia is the source of everything in CG! Yey!
But i can't remember Lelouch having any memories in Australia.
But it's Australia.
Old 2008-08-06, 08:38   Link #10820
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
I like those spoilers, especially episode 22 title.
Neutral territory?
That's easy.
It's Australia! I knew it! Australia is the source of everything in CG! Yey!
But i can't remember Lelouch having any memories in Australia.
But it's Australia.
The only time Australia is mentioned in Code Geass... I believe it's Mao talking about his little white house. XD
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories