Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-29, 11:09   Link #121
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Yah, I envision him more like a "great white shark," but this color scheme probably is better for anime; you know, the greater color variety the better supposedly.
You know, it's not only you, Kishimoto colored the first appareance of Kisume and he was more like a "great white shark
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 11:24   Link #122
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Not reading any posts, Still haven't seen it its freaking me out AnimeSuki still havent got it from any of the subbers (Damn im inpatiant)*
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 11:45   Link #123
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, so am I. But you just have to wait. In the words of Iruka on ep 1, You can't always get what you want (j/k)
Old 2004-04-29, 12:09   Link #124
Palani
///_^

Maybe the reason why they haven't put it on the site yet is that they haven't translated it yet. Be patient or do it yourself to post it in the rules of the Gif thread. They're doing it for free, they got no obligations to any of us. If you don't wanna wait then go and see the raw. The only prob is that you have to learn japanese first.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 12:16   Link #125
Neiji

Man, I don't know a single word of japanese (well maybe a few..), but that episode was freakin.. awesome!
Neiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 12:37   Link #126
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Maybe the reason why they haven't put it on the site yet is that they haven't translated it yet. Be patient or do it yourself to post it in the rules of the Gif thread. They're doing it for free, they got no obligations to any of us. If you don't wanna wait then go and see the raw. The only prob is that you have to learn japanese first.

Ok ok keep your pants on i wasent dissing the subbers i know they do a hard job just for us fans. like i said im just impaitiant!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 12:46   Link #127
Kouji
StrykerX

My guess is that it'll be available sometime around the weekend.
Old 2004-04-29, 12:52   Link #128
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
this ep was full of dialogues, so it makes sense that it'll take 'em a little more time than usual to finish subbing it all...well at least Bakasan's, which is normally the first to come out. ANBU-AonE should have no trouble, they normally finish within 2 days.
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 13:39   Link #129
pnoy_kakashi

um question how did itachi get hair?! i thought he was bald... is that a wig?! i kno thats sasukes bro... sooo ummm and he has that chopped up head gear... so how did he get hair again?! and who is this other guy wit him.. he kind of reminds me of zabuza...
pnoy_kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 13:40   Link #130
Kouji
StrykerX

Which whoever comes out first. I trust that they'll do a marvelous job on subbing. Cuz they always do.
Old 2004-04-29, 13:46   Link #131
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoy_kakashi
um question how did itachi get hair?! i thought he was bald... is that a wig?! i kno thats sasukes bro... sooo ummm and he has that chopped up head gear... so how did he get hair again?! and who is this other guy wit him.. he kind of reminds me of zabuza...
Itachi was never bald; the flashbacks just never clearly showed his hair and instead concentrated on the face and eyes.

Kisame reminds you of Zabuza probably because he is also from the Hidden Mist Village and carries a huge sword.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 13:51   Link #132
pnoy_kakashi

wait but that guy in the chunin exam.. wasnt he sasukes bro?!
Old 2004-04-29, 13:53   Link #133
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoy_kakashi
wait but that guy in the chunin exam.. wasnt he sasukes bro?!
Hehe, no. The bald guy you are referring to is Ibiki, a totally different person. C'mon, if he were Sasuke's brother, Sasuke probably would've jumped right out of his seat and attempted to kill him...that's how much he hates his brother.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 13:56   Link #134
pnoy_kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Hehe, no. The bald guy you are referring to is Ibiki, a totally different person. C'mon, if he were Sasuke's brother, Sasuke probably would've jumped right out of his seat and attempted to kill him...that's how much he hates his brother.
omg iv been decived!!! dam u *friend* told me stuff.... confused me....
Old 2004-04-29, 13:59   Link #135
pnoy_kakashi

ow next ep. gonna be tight.. kakashi vs itachi... it might come down to whos got the most sharingan K(1) vs I(2)
Old 2004-04-29, 14:05   Link #136
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjhi lee
this is the first time i've ever posted in here, usually i just read it for fun
but i have to say, most of the ppl in here are american, right? americans are used to having everything jsut there, you think your hard done by, come down to australia and see how long you last, the prices of everything anime and manga is double, you don't know how lucky you guys have it, if your going to complain about an awesome anime series, then keep it to yourself, no one wants to hear you bellyaching
I actually have doubts about most people here being American. At least by looking at people's locations. Europe seems to be the dominating area of posters but I could be totally wrong.

And if I find something to complain about, I won't hold back.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 14:09   Link #137
Neiji

It seems that there is more to Itachi than meets the EYE!
Hopefully they'll tell us why he killed off his clan, and what those crazy rings Itchi and Fish Guy have on their fingers are(I think I saw one in Orichimaru's Lair).

Well anyway Sharingan Vs. Sharingan = COOL!
Neiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 14:20   Link #138
Trov
Holy cack!

Bah, I always wake up to see an new episode of Naruto released, but now I see none, not even Shin Otaku who usually release at this time... . I hope nothing bad has happened This had to happen with an episode inwhich I didn't read the manga counterpart for...
Old 2004-04-29, 14:21   Link #139
uchiha_itachi934
itachi fan!

Send a message via MSN to uchiha_itachi934
bakasan?

ummmmm on narutofan it says qoute(ill be amazed if thats spelled rite not included in qoute!)Bakasan has already released subbed, but I can not find it on any bittorent.end qoute. but wtf is that supposed to mean is it out yet its not on the internet did someone steal it is it the same people who took my icecream cone someone help me!
uchiha_itachi934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 14:30   Link #140
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha_itachi934
ummmmm on narutofan it says qoute(ill be amazed if thats spelled rite not included in qoute!)Bakasan has already released subbed, but I can not find it on any bittorent.end qoute. but wtf is that supposed to mean is it out yet its not on the internet did someone steal it is it the same people who took my icecream cone someone help me!

I went to bakasan he has the raw there in his download section and the translation script but it iddn't look like he had done the special incoding yet (was still 220 megs) and the subs are not on the video yet.

Also when I tried to download them it said access denied

looks like he is still revamping his site., but still S-O is normally out by now
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote