AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Shikamaru's best love match is...
Ino 45 23.56%
Temari 133 69.63%
Other 13 6.81%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-05-02, 14:56   Link #81
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
That's totally off. Nobody has ever been measured to have an IQ that high. Shikamaru, with a 200+ IQ, would in most likelihood, were he put into our world, be the smartest person on the planet. I kinda forget, but I think the highest IQ out there right now is about 205, but I'm not sure--could be a few points lower.
Actually, the person with the highest IQ alive today is Marilyn Von Savant, with an IQ of 228. Firgures that she's a girl. hehehe. My IQ is 176, so I don't find it too much of a strectch that Shikamaru could have an IQ of over 200, since I see myself as kind of lazy and dumb. I fail almost all my school subjects.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 15:07   Link #82
Stickels
Just passing by

where the hell do you people find IQ tests that measure over 160? I've taken 3 or 4 of them and not a one has had numbers over 160 as a possible result.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 15:08   Link #83
LuckyStrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta
Ino... I somehow have a feeling Temari will end up with Gaara when he's finally realize there are people who are dear to him.
Gaara is her little brother just so you know...
LuckyStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 15:34   Link #84
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

#1 If anyone tells you their IQ over internet, ask him for his weiner size and he will says it drags on the floor when he walks.

#2. !google IQ range
result:http://members.shaw.ca/delajara/IQBasics.html
I know you're not going click the link at the top of the page, so here:
http://members.shaw.ca/delajara/index.html
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 19:30   Link #85
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Shika and Temari definitely. Temari, although not as great a strategist as shika, is pretty good. She was definitely impressed with shika, and i think she has a thing for him now, as others have said. I think if Shika is pursued by her he will give in to her, it would be too much trouble to do otherwise

As for Ino, its uncertain, but almost everyone would agree she isnt gonna be with Sasuke, so that only leaves one other hint which is what someone else has mentioned, when she tells choji he would look nice if he lost weight, or somethin like that. Besides Chouji seems like the "follower" type, who prefers to not be in charge, while ino likes to be in charge.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 19:37   Link #86
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
eh? are you talking about me? I'm a girl! I don't have a weiner.
and.. I think temari and shikamaru have a respect thing going on.
Love is something that you can't really control, I think. He probably think's Ino is an idiot, so he can't understand why he likes her.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 20:24   Link #87
green robotics
I AM A FEMALE OKAY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStrike
Gaara is her little brother just so you know...
..um, not in blood.
green robotics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 20:34   Link #88
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by green robotics
..um, not in blood.

The only time this is mentioned is when they are in the forest correct? My interpretation is that she meant that she was his sister because of being teamates, and "closeness" in hopes she can persuade him. Thats why he replies with something like, "shutup you arnt my sister" or whatnot.
Old 2004-05-02, 21:58   Link #89
Gpooj

One last thing about IQ...
Not a spoiler, but unnecessary to add.
Spoiler:
Gpooj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 05:51   Link #90
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

I guess Ino, dunno why, just feels better to me........
Murugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 12:01   Link #91
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStrike
..um, not in blood.
No, their father is the Kazekage, so they are siblings...either that or Temari and Kankuro have a different mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
The only time this is mentioned is when they are in the forest correct? My interpretation is that she meant that she was his sister because of being teamates, and "closeness" in hopes she can persuade him. Thats why he replies with something like, "shutup you arnt my sister" or whatnot.
He never considered Kankuro and Temari his siblings because they don't share the same curse and pain he does; he doesn't see them as "family."
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 13:49   Link #92
Dalavita
Jounin

I've seen a documentary about the smartest man alive a long time ago so I dont remember a whole lot about it. But I think he had 192 in IQ and worked as a bouncer on a club.

Anyway, 200 iq sounds so made up.

Anyway back to topic. I think Temari will get it with Shikamaru,

Dont understand why all the girls aren't fighting over Shikamaru, imagine the places he could put his shadows
Dalavita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 13:53   Link #93
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Dont understand why all the girls aren't fighting over Shikamaru,
Well, like Sasuke. He's probably another heart throb for the ladies . And the IQ thing is not made up. It even says in the manga (though I don't think that you read that part).
Old 2004-05-03, 13:57   Link #94
Dalavita
Jounin

No I dont mean the made up in that Asuma lies. I just mean that if someone really had an IQ of 200 he would be the smartest man in the world.

They could've made him have 170 IQ and I would've been impressed bur when they say "He's a super genious with an IQ of over 200." I'm just like whatever.
Dalavita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 14:04   Link #95
<^UmAyR^>
Naruto Sensei

At first i overlooked shikamaru, then slowly i came to realize that hes very like me, hes now my fav character but im not sure abt ino or temari, id prolly say Ino
<^UmAyR^> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 17:21   Link #96
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
I hope for Temari and shika, its only that shika is 12 years (when he's first introduced in the manga) and Temari are 14 years (when she's introduced).

Gaara is the youngest of the 3 kazekage's kids. and are 12 years old, Kankuro is his older brother and are 13 years, Temari the oldest of the 3 siblings are 14.

And thats right Gaara did not see them as this brother and sister because they didnt suffer the pain that Gaara was having.
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 17:23   Link #97
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez
I hope for Temari and shika, its only that shika is 12 years (when he's first introduced in the manga) and Temari are 14 years (when she's introduced).

Gaara is the youngest of the 3 kazekage's kids. and are 12 years old, Kankuro is his older brother and are 13 years, Temari the oldest of the 3 siblings are 14.

And thats right Gaara did not see them as this brother and sister because they didnt suffer the pain that Gaara was having.

Really it doesnt matter that much (especially when they get older). I mean jeez, shika is mature, plus smarter then most people 3 times his age . I think just that is enough to impress Temari to look past his age, besides he really doesnt look young anyway, or even act young. Hes always calm and collected.
Old 2004-05-03, 17:55   Link #98
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Yeah dauthi, i dont know how to put on a quote tag thingy, but i must agree with u that shika is mature enough for temari And i'm hoping that they will get togheter Temari is hot....
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 18:31   Link #99
LuckyStrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
No, their father is the Kazekage, so they are siblings...either that or Temari and Kankuro have a different mother.

He never considered Kankuro and Temari his siblings because they don't share the same curse and pain he does; he doesn't see them as "family."
you quoted me incorrectly
LuckyStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 20:08   Link #100
Kane
Tenma No Kaze

Send a message via MSN to Kane
I think it might be Tayuya, although she works for the Sound, i feel that something might actually be born from when she met him. you know what they say about opposites...
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote