Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-11, 01:42   Link #5901
sandykins

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He included Kallen because she was part of the Student Council, which C.C. was never in.
Well, my point was that, perhaps, he'd start seeing her in the same way he sees the others in the Student Council. A Friend (Tomodachi <-- did I even spell that right?) rather than a partner.
Old 2008-09-11, 02:06   Link #5902
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Milly is not in love with Rivalz.

As to why Milly x Lelouch hasn't gotten any screen time because they was no time to add that into the story.

If they wanted to resolve that story, it would have been done already. But they have not. I will agree that Milly is not as essential to the story as Kallen or C.C. has throughout the series. But neither was Shirley. However, she made her feelings for Lelouch be known to him. Milly's only regret was not telling Lelouch how she felt about him.

I am not sure if we'll see Milly coming to save Lelouch from himself. But since he has captured Nina, she might just do something about that. If Kallen dies. Milly will certainly be there for Lelouch. And she will finally tell Lelouch how she feels about him.

If Milly wasn't meant to be Lelouch's potential love interest, why did the producers mentioned that she was secretly in love with him in the first place? If Milly had gotten as much screen time as C.C. or Kallen, she would have been one of the most popular female characters of Code Geass. There would have been more fanservice on Milly Ashford, as far illustrations with her and Lelouch are concerned. So far, on Kallen and C.C. are the most exposed female characters around Lelouch. If they have Milly around Lelouch in some of the provocative outfits seducing Lelouch, she would outperform C.C. and Kallen by a wide margin. Milly's intellect is right up there with Lelouch because she is one of the few who understands what he is trying to do as Emperor. In contrast, Kallen thinks that Lelouch has gone insane. So she'll do everything in her power to stop him. Even if it means killing him herself.
this post makes me very happy.. except for the killing him stuff. Nunnally will be the one to do that

so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Sheryl was here. Ranka sucks.

sigh, Lelouch and Alto aren't too much different when it comes to love. Braindead idiots who can't express their feelings unless the person they have feelings for is literally dying. >_>
fixed

Lelouch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*1000000 Alto

though, to be fair to Alto he may have his good points but he's dead slow, more dense to notice if a girl is inlove with him or not, wherein, in Lelouch's case he sense a girls feeling towards him and act that he isn't aware of their feeling.
Old 2008-09-11, 04:55   Link #5903
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
However, anyone who dies during mecha fights doesn't leave that much of an impression on me, seriously. It's like "Oh, he/she died..." I swear if they decide to go that way, I'm going to be real disappointed. Her dying before she can confront Lelouch about what she means to him is very anti-climatic.
She already got an answer. Silence = she means nothing. Whether it was a lie or not isn't important. If Kallen is too dumb to see through that lie, then it's her own fault.

Lelouch has already condemed himself to death or at best a life of solitude. C.C's the only one who can stay with him now because she has no attachments to anyone or anything, she doesn't care one bit about the world or what Lelouch does to it.

Even if Kallen and Nunnally make Lelouch not want to do that anymore, it's too late. He's already publicly made the world his enemy, he can't waltz down the street as a normal person anymore. He can't go back to a normal life, it's over.

I don't think Lelouch has any real romantic type feelings for C.C, but they'll probably be together in the end. Basically they stay together because there's no one else.
Old 2008-09-11, 05:13   Link #5904
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
She already got an answer. Silence = she means nothing. Whether it was a lie or not isn't important. If Kallen is too dumb to see through that lie, then it's her own fault.

Lelouch has already condemed himself to death or at best a life of solitude. C.C's the only one who can stay with him now because she has no attachments to anyone or anything, she doesn't care one bit about the world or what Lelouch does to it.

Even if Kallen and Nunnally make Lelouch not want to do that anymore, it's too late. He's already publicly made the world his enemy, he can't waltz down the street as a normal person anymore. He can't go back to a normal life, it's over.

I don't think Lelouch has any real romantic type feelings for C.C, but they'll probably be together in the end. Basically they stay together because there's no one else.
More like silence that he wanted to turn her away but cannto lie to her anymore. But yeah, he's in too deep shit to go back. He might not even end up with C.C. being the man that he is. he wants to go down alone
Old 2008-09-11, 10:56   Link #5905
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
More like silence that he wanted to turn her away but cannto lie to her anymore. But yeah, he's in too deep shit to go back. He might not even end up with C.C. being the man that he is. he wants to go down alone
It would certainly take a person like Nunnally to snap him out of it. It's obvious that Lelouch is still the Demon King, who pushes everyone away. He has never lied to Nunnally.

And I doubt that he is going to now. But there is no question that Nunnally is quite angery at what her brother is trying to do.

This is something that neither she or Euphemia would approve of.

If Euphemia were to appear alive in front of Suzaku and Lelouch, that might be more than enough to snap both of them to their senses.

Aside from Suzaku, Milly is the only other person who has seen this side of Lelouch before. But she was able to stop him by arranging for him and Nunnally to stay at the club house at Ashford Academy. Otherwise, Lelouch would have been long gone by now. Milly knows what he is trying to do: To have the world go against him so they would be united once and for all.

That type of path will only destroy the world at a great loss of life. Thus Lelouch plan to make the world into a peaceful place is no different than what Charles tried to accomplish. In fact, I would not be surprised if this was the former Emperor's plan all along.

Recall that World War II led to a great loss of life for all the countries involved. The Allied powers went up against the Axis powers and defeated them. They created the United Nations and NATO to ensure that no dictatorship will ever create the kind of chaos that Hitler had started. Also World War I led to the destruction of the Age of Enlightment and the European Empires. This is what Lelouch is counting on. He hopes to go down in history as a madman, just like Hitler and the Nazi Party. This way the memory of Euphemia as the massacre princess would be forgotten. Euphemia would not like this at all. Nor does Nunnally, who will make sure that her brother's plan never comes to pass.
Old 2008-09-11, 13:53   Link #5906
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Alright, I'll check around your Social Group and see if I can come up with anything. I'll need the former loyalties of all of your members if they have any (shipping loyalties).
I don't think any of them really had loyalties.

I think most of them are just like me, fed up of all the ballyhoo of the Shipping Wars.
Old 2008-09-11, 13:54   Link #5907
KrimzonStriker

The hell, this isn't like Charles at all. Charles wanted to force people to join their collective conciseness, erasing individuality and forming a collective society, but at the rate Lelouch is going he's trying for something else entirely, trying to inspire the world, to make them want to join rather then simply subjugating them to do so. And despite whatever Euphemia and Nunnally desired, the end result must come to pass for there to be any real peace I feel because I don't think he could stand living in the world as it still is after losing so much, and thus sings the hymn of Zero Requiem.
Old 2008-09-11, 14:00   Link #5908
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
The hell, this isn't like Charles at all. Charles wanted to force people to join their collective conciseness, erasing individuality and forming a collective society, but at the rate Lelouch is going he's trying for something else entirely, trying to inspire the world, to make them want to join rather then simply subjugating them to do so. And despite whatever Euphemia and Nunnally desired, the end result must come to pass for there to be any real peace I feel because I don't think he could stand living in the world as it still is after losing so much, and thus sings the hymn of Zero Requiem.
Life is about living with loss though. Lelouch is having the same problem Charles did, only at the opposite end of the spectrum. Charles couldn't live with the world as it was due to loss, so he tried to mold it into a "collective society" as you put it so he could live with it. Lelouch on the other hand can't live with the world as it is due to loss, and is trying to force everyone against him so they can kill him (if that is indeed his plan, which is likely.) Both would result in "peace," but both think like children in their own ways. Charles in a "I miss mommy" way, and Lelouch in the "I have no reason to live!" (or emo) way. Neither are right and both harbor extremist methods.
Old 2008-09-11, 14:17   Link #5909
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Life is about living with loss though. Lelouch is having the same problem Charles did, only at the opposite end of the spectrum. Charles couldn't live with the world as it was due to loss, so he tried to mold it into a "collective society" as you put it so he could live with it. Lelouch on the other hand can't live with the world as it is due to loss, and is trying to force everyone against him so they can kill him (if that is indeed his plan, which is likely.) Both would result in "peace," but both think like children in their own ways. Charles in a "I miss mommy" way, and Lelouch in the "I have no reason to live!" (or emo) way. Neither are right and both harbor extremist methods.
That's so oversimplified it was rather hard to read. I did it though, and I'll note that its rather more complicated then that. But in any case, extremist methods are not essentially wrong or right, its what they produce in the end that I feel will define their meaning and importance. Is the world as it is now, a world that has produced people like Lelouch or even Charles for that matter, one that should continue? Its nice to talk about high morals of right and wrong and the like, but in the face of crushing reality where does the definition of right and wrong suddenly fit into play? I have always felt and always probably will feel that depending on what you acquire in the prospect of your actions then it may very well prove to be worth pursuing it to the end. Morality is a subjective virtue that is not often a please many people can have, whether in them selves or when facing the tragedies of life. Often times it doesn't survive because of its limits and the structure of the world, as such for it to really have any place an end must come to the cycle that pushes it aside. Destruction before recreation. Its like how the song World End goes, can't heal anything with just kindness, can't live at all just sugarcoating things. So lets see the dawn break I say, and listen to the last breath of the old with melody from Zero Requiem to accompany its goodbye.

Last edited by KrimzonStriker; 2008-09-11 at 14:29.
Old 2008-09-11, 14:39   Link #5910
Orga777

Quote:
That's so oversimplified it was rather hard to read. I did it though, and I'll note that its rather more complicated then that. But in any case, extremist methods are not essentially wrong or right, its what they produce in the end that I feel will define their meaning and importance. Is the world as it is now, a world that has produced people like Lelouch or even Charles for that matter, one that should continue? Its nice to talk about high morals of right and wrong and the like, but in the face of crushing reality where does the definition of right and wrong suddenly fit into play? I have always felt and always probably will feel that depending on what you acquire in the prospect of your actions then it may very well prove to be worth pursuing it to the end. Morality is a subjective virtue that is not often a please many people can have, whether in them selves or when facing the tragedies of life. Often times it doesn't survive because of its limits and the structure of the world, as such for it to really have any place an end must come to the cycle that pushes it aside. Destruction before recreation. Its like how the song World End goes, can't heal anything with just kindness, can't live at all just sugarcoating things. So lets see the dawn break I say, and listen to the last breath of the old with melody from Zero Requiem to accompany its goodbye.
Except living in the world, as cruel as it is, is a part of life, and neither Charles or Lelouch can accept reality as it is. It is hard to have "good intentions" but go about it in a way that makes people want to kill you. Lelouch is in a position where he shouldn't need to do that but he is doing it any way? So he can die at the end or something? To me that is just him being angst ridden because he had a "hard life." Other people had a hard life too in this series just like Suzaku and Lelouch have, but you don't see all of them going insane and making everyone hate them for some unknown cause do ya?
Old 2008-09-11, 14:56   Link #5911
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Except living in the world, as cruel as it is, is a part of life, and neither Charles or Lelouch can accept reality as it is. It is hard to have "good intentions" but go about it in a way that makes people want to kill you. Lelouch is in a position where he shouldn't need to do that but he is doing it any way? So he can die at the end or something? To me that is just him being angst ridden because he had a "hard life." Other people had a hard life too in this series just like Suzaku and Lelouch have, but you don't see all of them going insane and making everyone hate them for some unknown cause do ya?
Is it? So one should accept the inadequacies of the world as it slowly crumbles around them? The power of the king is or was in their hands, and yet your supposed to simply lie down and accept what fate has dealt you? What happened to human spirit, to be able to overcome the obstacles set forth against you? Are you suddenly so insignificant that you have no say whatsoever? You condemn Lelouch and yet you would just let other tragedies pass by in comparison? As for the whole good intentions and killing thing, I think Lelouch is doing a fairly good job of that right now anyway. And why shouldn't need to or anything of the sort? The world unfortunately as you have just said, not so kind a place as to just simply be left alone if one does nothing or effects nothing. And not just so he can die, so that others may not have to in my opinion. To me, that just speaks of having the strength and mental fortitude to push forward and overcome the trials of their journey, versus others who just simply folded and accepted things as they were. That's death sentence either way, being alive but slowly rotting away as you watch but are unable to do anything while the world passes you by, versus possibly dieing but also possibly effecting a real change to the world around you, not just for yourself but everyone in the end. A fine line exists between insanity and an epiphany, what will speak for which one will be your classification is what you bring about in the end.
Old 2008-09-11, 14:59   Link #5912
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Just because the 'Power of the King' is in the hands of someone doesn't mean that if they jump at the call, all will turn out good. Look at R1's finale and the most of this season. It was Lelouch's power that brought so much shit his way to the point where he became somewhat obsessed with ridding it from the face of the earth.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:04   Link #5913
Orga777

Quote:
Is it? So one should accept the inadequacies of the world as it slowly crumbles around them? The power of the king is or was in their hands, and yet your supposed to simply lie down and accept what fate has dealt you? What happened to human spirit, to be able to overcome the obstacles set forth against you? Are you suddenly so insignificant that you have no say whatsoever? You condemn Lelouch and yet you would just let other tragedies pass by in comparison? As for the whole good intentions and killing thing, I think Lelouch is doing a fairly good job of that right now anyway. And why shouldn't need to or anything of the sort? The world unfortunately as you have just said, not so kind a place as to just simply be left alone if one does nothing or effects nothing. And not just so he can die, so that others may not have to in my opinion. To me, that just speaks of having the strength and mental fortitude to push forward and overcome the trials of their journey, versus others who just simply folded and accepted things as they were. That's death sentence either way, being alive but slowly rotting away as you watch but are unable to do anything while the world passes you by, versus possibly dieing but also possibly effecting a real change to the world around you, not just for yourself but everyone in the end. A fine line exists between insanity and an epiphany, what will speak for which one will be your classification is what you bring about in the end.
He can help change happen, but he is going about it the WRONG WAY! You don't go around forcing your will on people and make yourself an enemy of everybody just to "make peace." Lelouch is an Emperor now right? Even I can overlook him Geassing the nobles if he did the right thing afterward. But what does he do? Smack Democracy in the face instead and try to take over the whole world. He has become what he was fighting. He became what he wanted to get rid of. He flipped flopped just so he can end up dead at the end because he feels their is nothing left to live for. And if you say "so no one else has to die" that make no sense. He plans to make a giant global war out of it. That is called dragging everyone down to hell with you. Not "making it so others don't die."

Oh, and most of the bad things that happened to him through this series? Yeah, he brought them on HIMSELF.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:05   Link #5914
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Just because the 'Power of the King' is in the hands of someone doesn't mean that if they jump at the call, all will turn out good. Look at R1's finale and the most of this season. It was Lelouch's power that brought so much shit his way to the point where he became somewhat obsessed with ridding it from the face of the earth.
True, but if you have the opportunity versus just watching the world shatter and continue as it is, I say take it with all you've got. Possible defeat versus assured defeat isn't much of a choice in my opinion. The world was still a shitty place even without Lelouch's power, how do you think he got to this point in the first place? If I had witnessed all of that and been subjugated to resignedly watch it go on, I wouldn't have been able to call that a life. Hell, if given the option I'd probably try to effect what he did given the path the world seems set on >_>

Quote:
He can help change happen, but he is going about it the WRONG WAY! You don't go around forcing your will on people and make yourself an enemy of everybody just to "make peace." Lelouch is an Emperor now right? Even I can overlook him Geassing the nobles if he did the right thing afterward. But what does he do? Smack Democracy in the face instead and try to take over the whole world. He has become what he was fighting. He became what he wanted to get rid of. He flipped flopped just so he can end up dead at the end because he feels their is nothing left to live for. And if you say "so no one else has to die" that make no sense. He plans to make a giant global war out of it. That is called dragging everyone down to hell with you. Not "making it so others don't die."

Oh, and most of the bad things that happened to him through this series? Yeah, he brought them on HIMSELF.
What's the wrong way again? Something I don't think most people can ignore. And why not, the end result is still there regardless of all that, for it brings an end to such necessity in the first place. Democracy is a fragile system, why do you think it fails more often then not? Does it suddenly solve all the problems we have today in our world now? You require something far more to reach people and bring them together to the point where it can continue. And he's not taking over the damn world, not really, and if he becomes what he is fighting against then all the better than it should end with him. That's how he always is, I don't think he's flip flopped at all to be honest, he's here because he stuck to his convictions. And nothing of the sort in my mind, his priorities have and always will be the sake of others, its called pushing people out of hell and leaving yourself behind. I admire the fact that he's able to bear that kind of weight and responsibility.

Lets see, sister crippled, mother supposedly dead, gets exiled to be used as tool, gets tossed aside even as tool and almost dies while witnessing others die all around him, gets used as another tool while living the life of an average student for awhile but constantly under threat of reversal before getting dragged into another stupid conflict which almost gets him killed. Don't know why, but I think whatever he brought on himself seems better then trusting the world to provide at this point, at the very least live your life on your own terms.

Last edited by KrimzonStriker; 2008-09-11 at 15:16.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:10   Link #5915
Dream_Traveller
Banned

So bringing an emotional and otherwise shit storm your way versus watching the current world. Hum.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:17   Link #5916
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
So bringing an emotional and otherwise shit storm your way versus watching the current world. Hum.
Uhh, have you looked at the current world recently? Storms coming regardless, might as well see if you can't do something about it <_<
Old 2008-09-11, 15:21   Link #5917
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I see no storms. Just news centers blowing stuff out of proportion.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:25   Link #5918
Orga777

Quote:
What's the wrong way again? Something I don't think most people can ignore. And why not, the end result is still there regardless of all that, for it brings an end to such necessity in the first place. Democracy is a fragile system, why do you think it fails more often then not? Does it suddenly solve all the problems we have today in our world now?
Are you kidding? Most of the world today is Democratic! Communism fails though. And what Lelouch is moving towards is just that. Just look at the Soviet Union. Couldn't even last 100 years and here we are, the USA well over 200 years of existing as a Democracy and a World Power. Fragile? I think NOT!

Quote:
You require something far more to reach people and bring them together to the point where it can continue. And he's not taking over the damn world, not really, and if he becomes what he is fighting against then all the better than it should end with him.
Are you serious? He even said HIMSELF, in private, to Suzaku, that they have to take over the world! And he then went to do that by holding the UFN hostage at gunpoint. And end with him? That may be stretching it.
Quote:
That's how he always is, I don't think he's flip flopped at all to be honest, he's here because he stuck to his convictions. And nothing of the sort in my mind, his priorities have and always will be the sake of others, its called pushing people out of hell and leaving yourself behind. I admire the fact that he's able to bear that kind of weight and responsibility.
Then why does he want to cause a giant war that will drag everyone to hell with him? And no, he went from Zero, champion of Democracy and Justice to Emperor Lelouch, Tyrant. That is called a flip flop.

Quote:
Lets see, sister crippled, mother supposedly dead, gets exiled to be used as tool, gets tossed aside even as tool and almost dies while witnessing others die all around him, gets used as another tool while living the life of an average student for awhile but constantly under threat of reversal before getting dragged into another stupid conflict which almost gets him killed. Don't know why, but I think whatever he brought on himself seems better then trusting the world to provide at this point, at the very least live your life on your own terms.
Yeah? Euphemia, Shirley, BK Betrayal, Rolo, losing Nunnally, failing to win at the Black Rebellion, all were because of him. He may be living on his "own terms" but he is a radical extremist, and that isn't healthy for anybody around him least of all himself.
Old 2008-09-11, 15:57   Link #5919
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

As interesting as this topic is, I'm not sure it belongs in the romance thread. Isn't there a politics threat or something?
Old 2008-09-11, 15:58   Link #5920
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Are you kidding? Most of the world today is Democratic! Communism fails though. And what Lelouch is moving towards is just that. Just look at the Soviet Union. Couldn't even last 100 years and here we are, the USA well over 200 years of existing as a Democracy and a World Power. Fragile? I think NOT!
Yeah, not the greatest results unfortunately despite the high majority of countries who adopt it they are governments that have been extremely fragile, tested, and worn. The worlds stagnating far as I can see it anyway. And for pete's sake, Lelouch is not spouting the Communist Manifesto here, where do you get this idea exactly? Not like he's destroyed democracy now either, if leaving every one of the representatives alone was any indication. 200 years is footnote in the rather long and drawn out history of mankind.

Quote:
Are you serious? He even said HIMSELF, in private, to Suzaku, that they have to take over the world! And he then went to do that by holding the UFN hostage at gunpoint. And end with him? That may be stretching it.
What, he can't suddenly be talking symbolically now or something? I'll note he even said it was funny saying it like that. He also left said UFN delagate hostages quite unharmed and intact as well before dashing back to deal with Schneizel. As for the end, we'll see but I've got a good indication he'll succeed in that regard

Quote:
Then why does he want to cause a giant war that will drag everyone to hell with him? And no, he went from Zero, champion of Democracy and Justice to Emperor Lelouch, Tyrant. That is called a flip flop.
Uhh, not not drag everyone to hell, motivate them from my perspective, to rise above it most likely. You go back to other figures like Treize from Gundam Wing he succeeded in doing exactly what I think Lelouch is aiming for, peace, with the same methods and at the same cost to himself. And while his masks may have changed, the goal and desired result is still the same.

Quote:
Yeah? Euphemia, Shirley, BK Betrayal, Rolo, losing Nunnally, failing to win at the Black Rebellion, all were because of him. He may be living on his "own terms" but he is a radical extremist, and that isn't healthy for anybody around him least of all himself.
Nobody said the path to change was going to be bloodless, in the end its either wait and lose it all anyway or move to put an end to that type of loss for good. True the cost is extremely daunting on him, but despite several lapses he's found the strength to go on regardless, for the sake of everyone who has gone and everyone still here he will endure that price so that no one else may have too again.

Quote:
I see no storms. Just news centers blowing stuff out of proportion.
Rrriiigghhttt, well, lets just say studying mankind's track record doesn't leave me very optimistic about the forecast and leave it at that.

Edit: Yeah, lets move this somewhere else already, this is getting way off-topic now >_>

Last edited by KrimzonStriker; 2008-09-11 at 16:15.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance