Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-12, 20:57   Link #9921
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
LOL^^^

Just as some perv on 2ch/BAIDU (me included) pointed out....Look VERY close at the Kalulu kiss, if possibe find a gif and put it into ulead gif animator or sth, you'll find something very interesting~
That sounds like too much work, can you tell me what it is please?
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 20:58   Link #9922
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Depends. I mean the students are different now from the ones that she admitted that she was a terrorist. And I doubt the Student Council will mind much.
And heck, for Lelouch, Ashford was home. He might meant to Kallen to go back home with him for all we know
...LOL, I think the problem of that assessment is that I think its definitely too bold for Lelouch to think in that manner. A girl falls on top of you and you have a close, intimate moment. Hmm, what do you do? Hey, I know, you ask her to go home with you. Thats not extremely forward at all o_O . It's definitely more forward than Lelouch has ever appeared to be in the show
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 21:06   Link #9923
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
That sounds like too much work, can you tell me what it is please?
In this shot you can see. Both of their mouths are open.

Spoiler for for size:

Not to mention his eyes are closed. Every time C.C. kissed him his eyes were opened in shock.
Actually Koshimizu posted an article that showed the reason she originally kissed Lelouch was to copy his memories and a store then in the World of C. The second kiss was to download those memories back to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
...LOL, I think the problem of that assessment is that I think its definitely too bold for Lelouch to think in that manner. A girl falls on top of you and you have a close, intimate moment. Hmm, what do you do? Hey, I know, you ask her to go home with you. Thats not extremely forward at all o_O . It's definitely more forward than Lelouch has ever appeared to be in the show
If C.C. hadn't interrupted we would of known the reason.
Old 2008-09-12, 21:20   Link #9924
yvj
U Mad?

I just noticed that the Kallen thread has the third most number replies in the Code Geass forum. Even more than the romance thread.

Not bad
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 21:20   Link #9925
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
If C.C. hadn't interrupted we would of known the reason.
I'm aware lol. I'm not that silly. I'm just saying that Lelouch asking Kallen to go home with him would be, well, forward to the point of being out of character. Thus, I think something else is probably the answer. hell, maybe he wanted to share a plate of steaming mudkips with her. I think Sayoko knows how to boil them real nice.
Old 2008-09-12, 21:24   Link #9926
Var
Banned

I got really bored and threw this together...

Spoiler for Overanalyzing!:
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 21:24   Link #9927
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
She has major, how should I put this, angst? history? stuff with having fought Suzaku in the past. Her taking some time to shove his face in the dirt in revenge for all the times he's impeded her in what she was trying to accomplish would be... a perk. So benefit isn't quite the most accurate word, but it still gets the gist of what I'm trying to say accross ^^.

And of course, her getting to do this would be completely secondary or tertiary to her main purpose/s.
When you put it that way then Suzaku should put her face in the dirt, besides didn't she get her satisfaction when she torn apart the Lancelot Conquesta(unless she's unsatisfied that it wasn't even)? What more could she possibility want from him? Eh..I'm just excited for the final battle between them but that damn gum line makes me think otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post

Too much cake makes you fat
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 21:26   Link #9928
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:

Oh damn you, now I'll be awake for another hour due to laughing...
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 21:27   Link #9929
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Because at that point he had ruined her life. She couldn't go back to school as far as she knew.
Either way Suzaku made his peace with her back in episode 16. I'd love to know what insights their final duel.

Unfortunately I doubt their fight will reach Kira vs Athrun levels of hate so the battle won't feel as epic .
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 21:28   Link #9930
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:

LMAO classic

Overanalyzing FTW!

Lelouch loved it! It is confirmed!

P.S the cake/bat thing was great
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 21:31   Link #9931
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Because at that point he had ruined her life. She couldn't go back to school as far as she knew.
Woah. woah, woah, refresher course how did Suzaku ruin her life again? I mean how is almost drugging someone something equivalent to not going back to school?
Old 2008-09-12, 21:32   Link #9932
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Punch Samurai View Post
When you put it that way then Suzaku should put her face in the dirt, besides didn't she get her satisfaction when she torn apart the Lancelot Conquesta(unless she's unsatisfied that it wasn't even)? What more could she possibility want from him? Eh..I'm just excited for the final battle between them but that damn gum line makes me think otherwise.
Considering that he nuked Tokyo and got away scot free, I'd say she's not satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Either way Suzaku made his peace with her back in episode 16.
How so? "Sorry I drugged you." He didn't make peace. He satisfied himself with a sorry apology.

Quote:
Woah. woah, woah, refresher course how did Suzaku ruin her life again? I mean how is almost drugging someone something equivalent to not going back to school?
I'm talking about last season, not this season.
Old 2008-09-12, 21:36   Link #9933
prototype_sky

Quote:
Suzaku initially arrested her on the island so she believed he would send the authorities for her once he got back, but to Suzaku Friends > Work provided said friends don't kill his Sugar Momma so he let her return in hopes she'd quit BK.
Old 2008-09-12, 21:39   Link #9934
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Again, I think Kallen trashing Suzaku would simply be a perk to her quest, and not the main driving force O_o . I'm sure she has more on her mind than planning what do to Spinzaku.
Old 2008-09-12, 21:40   Link #9935
prototype_sky

Quote:
Considering that he nuked Tokyo and got away scot free, I'd say she's not satisfied.
Forgive me for being a bit Sexist here
That's a women for Ya they can't let stuff go

Quote:

How so? "Sorry I drugged you." He didn't make peace. He satisfied himself with a sorry apology.
Your point?
I said he made is "HIS" peace not he made peace with "HER"
Old 2008-09-12, 21:43   Link #9936
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
This has been discuseed numerous of times its not even funny, but it finally is
Quote:
Yeah and just let her beat him up for no good reason
Quote:
I'm talking about last season, not this season.
So its his fault that the Black nights had to infiltrate Ashford Academy and Kallen had to reveal her identity to the student council?
Old 2008-09-12, 21:47   Link #9937
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Yeah and just let her beat him up for no good reason
That was more for his sake. He wanted to be punished so he let her do it. His apology was hollow and he knew it.

Quote:
So its his fault that the Black nights had to infiltrate Ashford Academy and Kallen had to reveal her identity to the student council?
Pay attention to the previous quotes. We're talking about episode 20 last season, right after she met Suzaku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Your point?
I said he made is "HIS" peace not he made peace with "HER"
My mistake then.
Old 2008-09-12, 21:48   Link #9938
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:

Seriously, that just made my week. Truly you are a god amoung men (You know like Babka, the Greek god of cake).

Note: Before anyone takes that seriously, no, there is no Greek god of cake. Babka is just a sweet pastry cake traditionally served at Easter.
Old 2008-09-12, 21:50   Link #9939
NoLongerSane

I am really wondering how the writers are going to finnally conclude this bizarre relationship that Suzaku and Kallen have? Does anyone recall their last fight, before the upgrade of the Lancelot, he was going to take on her upgraded Garren. Gino tries to intervine on behalf of Suzaku and become Kallen's opponent, and her reaction to that was somewhat odd. She had this wicked smile like they were no longer "exclusive" and that another pilot had taken interest.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 21:50   Link #9940
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Again, I think Kallen trashing Suzaku would simply be a perk to her quest, and not the main driving force O_o . I'm sure she has more on her mind than planning what do to Spinzaku.
She already did! Episode 18, I think she is in due for her own thrashing right now especially if she hadn't gotten the full scope of Zero's Requiem by then.